• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How long after taking GHB is it safe to consume alcohol?

psycosynthesis

Bluelighter
Hey just wondering how long after taking a small dose of G would be a safe amount of time to start drinking?

OK, the facts are; it is not safe to take GHB. It is not safe to take alcohol. I used to take both these substances (well GBL) simultaneously till I passed out. Each day. That was not safe but I survived. I also do other high risk activities, such as driving, rock climbing and changing light bulbs without turnig the power off. It is up to each of us to decide our parameters of danger. Hell, you may find that you prefer to have another hit on the G instead of alcohol. It is all about our own choices. Stay safe.

It is safe to take either of them if you watch your dosage, like any other drug mate.

Now then, anyone who actually KNOWS a safe timeframe to consume alcohol after taking GHB?

I mixed the two quite often however in very small doses and I tested the water first. Just have small amounts of alcohol and see how it affects you. Don't go doing shots etc.

A little food, eg a piece of bread or two is a good idea though as it can reduce nausea if you get it without reducing the effects of the G.