Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Healthy Tweaking

scattered_raver

Bluelighter
Hey, ive got a binge weekend coming up with alot of ice to smoke, and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to getting cranked and not feeling dead come tuesday...

Keep hydrated. Especially if you're going to be dancing/drinking a lot.
Try to eat. Even if it's just fresh fruit (juiced if you have to), Up and Gos'/Protein Drinks/Smoothies and the like. Force that shit down. You will feel better for it. Sleep is out of the question I guess. Keep in mind to brush your teeth and shower. You can stink after a meth binge. Or during.

Even after doing all this you will still feel pretty bad I guess. Meth does treat you harshly. Have fun!

Healthy Tweaking is the greatest oxymoron known to man.

But as psycosynthesis said, all you can do is eat, drink, shower & hope for the best. :\

because ice causes the release of norepinephrine, dopamine and serotonin, Id be looking at natural ways to replenish these brain chemicals in the days following, plus vitamins and healthy eating

Benzos ... not exactly healthy, but then neither is meth in the first place. A solid nights sleep will stop you feeling like death. I concur with the previous posts as well. Keeping well hydrated, and eating a decent meal certainly seem to help lessen the negative after effects.

5-htp is always handy to have for the end of a bender.
Multivitamins
Meals high in carbohydrates
Powerade or alike.
Try and stay away from booze

When its all over I personally find a seriquell to quiet handy.

But there is no way to party like that healthily.

Magnesium beforehand and during (I think?) will help your muscles and jaw feel less sore.

Benzos are completely safe if you're using them short term, like <1 week. I doubt you'd need that many for your binge. Hell, even 2x5mgs vallies would be sufficient. You know, to take the edge off. If you can't get those, try doxylamine (restavit).

5-htp is always handy to have for the end of a bender.
Multivitamins
Meals high in carbohydrates
Powerade or alike.
Try and stay away from booze
Good advice, I'd listen to it if i were you. Go get some sustagen and some centrum.

I've used 5HTP a lot for MDMA comedowns, makes quite a noticeable difference - is the effect as strong for ice?

Personally would never go near Restavit, gives me weird hallucinations at normal doses - normals doses aren't going to do anything to help me sleep after a meth binge.

I thought I read that 5HTP isn't legal in Aus? If it is legal, where do you get it from and under what brand? Or is it just sold as 5HTP?

Its legal in Queensland, I don't know what the deal is with the other states - though I have seen it sold in many Melbourne supplement/vitamin shops - usually the brand is Primaforce.

Cheers mate, I didn't think it would be illegal, it didn't make an sense. I'll have to keep an eye out next time i'm near a vitamin shop

Timby said:
Cheers mate, I didn't think it would be illegal, it didn't make an sense. ...
lol - when did that ever matter to the authorities...

Your best bet would be to purchase it from an online source. Last I heard, it was legal to import a three months supply...

There used to be a comprehensive thread on 5HTP, but I can't seem to find it.

Lots of good advice in here...

For me, though, sleep, food, hydration, hygiene and benzos are all important.

-Get some multivitamins with Magnesium and B vitamins and start taking one of them a day as well as fish oil capsules 3x a day.
-Get some gastrolyte powder, mix it with water in a water bottle and sip on that regularly.
-I find even eating something as little as a slice of bread after a few days up can do wonders - it makes me feel much more settled and calm.
-Even if you can't sleep - if you've been up for over 24 hours, try and lie down in bed with the lights off as if you were going to sleep for a few hours - it lets your body rest and always seems to calm my mind down too.
-a few beers always seems to take the edge of that crazy, scattered, mixed up feeling - I'll have a few even though I never feel like drinking while smoking ice.
-and leave at least 12 hours to sleep before you have to do anything important!