Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

gram scales

scantraxx

Bluelighter
Does anyone know a good shop that would sell a small gram scale? just to weighs shrooms and what not. Just one of those small portable ones. They seem to go for a pretty reasonable price one some sites, from $9 - $50 I'm willing to spend this much, but there American sites, and I'm awaiting for someone to say nah there around the hundred mark in Australia haha

So yeah would i even be able to pick one up at k-mart or something like that? or would i have to goto a shop that's sells more cookery type products? Not looking for the best thing on the market just something that is fair spot on but decent for the money.

cheers!

Just go to a cheap little Chinese shop that has weird shit all in it or e-bay on of the great wonders of internet shopping...

You're best looking at bong shops... OffYaTree and so on, they stock scales but I'm told the best products for the best value, you get from international websites, like eBay.

google dealextreme

it's a cool hong kong shop, they have really cheap digi scales, ones that weigh in points for around 12-16 USD, and ones that weigh 0.001mg for around 30 USD

free shipping too, and they take paypal :)

cheers! nah i won't be buying stuff through the internet rather not goto the hassle of setting everything up accounts and what not, But i'll definatly give off ya tree a go soon seeing as i go there every now and then anyway! thanks

I bought mine on ebay.com.au. Got them from a melbourn based company for about $15 and accurate to 0.01g. 2 days shipping. Think there about $80 in stores.

rm2x said:
google dealextreme

it's a cool hong kong shop, they have really cheap digi scales, ones that weigh in points for around 12-16 USD, and ones that weigh 0.001mg for around 30 USD

[EDIT: Discussion of scales is one thing, but products that have nothing to do with drugs at all aren't necessary. hoptis]

wow i went off a massive tangent.

anyway, i've purchased a fine scale off ebay before, however i wouldn't buy one from there if you were planning on using it for anything not strictly within the law as ebay is very traceable.

Last edited by a moderator:
rm2x said:
google dealextreme

yes dealextreme is one of the best websited i have ever used.

absolutely fantastic products and value.

[EDIT: Crossbows have nothing to do with harm reduction lol. hoptis]

Last edited by a moderator:
[EDIT: Crossbows have nothing to do with harm reduction lol. hoptis]
[/QUOTE]

fark, sorry mods, didn't mean to create a monster lol obviously some whirlpoolians amongst us!

cheers, well my last resort will be internet i guess, I'll have a look around else where in the mean time.

Get one from dealextreme bong shops are a scam for the price & quality. also consider the implication of posessing/carrying scales & contraband together.

Ok, well I'm not likely to be carrying the scales with any contraband any way so that is ok haha. And I don't usually do anything to suss to create attention for authority to want to search me for contraband.

I'll keep bong shops in mind as well. thanks everyone.

I got a nice accurate to 0.01g scale off ebay for about $20, works perfectly for me. I may buy another one that is 0.001g accurate though, thanks for that site it looks awesome.

"ones that weigh 0.001mg for around 30 USD"

i think we'd all be excited if that was the case.
anything that weighs accurately in the mg area is going to cost serious cash.

^Yep, ebay....you can get very accurate scales with up to 0.001 resolution...