PDA

View Full Version : Liquid hydrocodone?



XxXStevoXxX
31-01-2002, 02:59
My friend said, due to health issues lately, his doctor prescribed some drug he describes as "liquid vicadin"...he finished the bottle and didn't even bother checking the name on the perscription...erowid was little help, my friend claims it's pretty potent stuff...can anybody shed some light?...thanks everybody...

*CrystalMeth Bunny*
31-01-2002, 03:24
Why, oh, why must everything either be "liquid" or "pure"?
Other than that, I'm pretty sure theres a Hydrocodone cough syrup... Phreex used to dumpster dive something like it.
The best I've ever found on a dive are incriminating audio tapes with a $300 dictating machine :(

privateparts
31-01-2002, 03:38
yes they have it. i used to have a bottle of it, and it is pretty good stuff. mine was called lortab elixor.
p.p.

outkast
31-01-2002, 04:21
yeah, it's liquid hydrocodone/guafenise(sp?). i did some last weekend, my friend got it for asmatic bronchitus. i took the "recommended" two spoonfulls and it barely did shit. i'm sure it might be alright if you take enough though.
peace, outksat

MultistateOffender
31-01-2002, 05:00
[quote]Originally posted by outkast:
yeah, it's liquid hydrocodone/guafenise(sp?). i did some last weekend, my friend got it for asmatic bronchitus. i took the "recommended" two spoonfulls and it barely did shit. i'm sure it might be alright if you take enough though.
peace, outksat
If you took anything with guiafenise (sp again?) your lucky that you didnt puke your guts out, probably because you only took the "recommended" doseage... of course that won't do much, its the "recommended" doseage because it helps you with out giving you to many of the side effects... if you want the feeling, chug that shit, but make sure it dosent have that g shit, if you drank the whole bottle you would have been puking all night long. I made that mistake the first time i did DXM... and i promise you i'll never do it again!

Grand Master of Somniferon
31-01-2002, 07:51
[quote]Originally posted by MultistateOffender:

If you took anything with guiafenise (sp again?) your lucky that you didnt puke your guts out, probably because you only took the "recommended" doseage... of course that won't do much, its the "recommended" doseage because it helps you with out giving you to many of the side effects... if you want the feeling, chug that shit, but make sure it dosent have that g shit, if you drank the whole bottle you would have been puking all night long. I made that mistake the first time i did DXM... and i promise you i'll never do it again!
With vicodin tuss, it's 5/100 hydro/guaf,per 5 ml so if a newbie took enough to get off on the hydro, he probably wouldn't have too much of a problem with the guaf. Oh, and FYI, the lortab elixir has 2.5 mg hydro per ml. Now if I could only get my hands on some Dilaudid Cough...

Lingo
31-01-2002, 10:03
Tussionex - Hydrocodone syrup. 5ml contains 10 mg of hydrocodone. It's REAL good stuff. 20ml to start, 15ml an hour or so later got me proper fucked for close to 24 hours. I'll be getting another prescription for this within the next week or two, whenever I can find time to go to the doctor.
Adios,
Steve
[ 31 January 2002: Message edited by: Lingo ]

PhreeX
31-01-2002, 10:08
*FAP* *FAP* *FAP* Dilauid cough syrup... *FAP* *FAP* *FAP* .. man that shit is good .. of course you can't bang it, which sucks, but for some reason it packs one helluva punch, far greater then Dilaudid taken orally... usually there isn't that great a differance - 10mg hydrocodone in tablet form will have as much uNF as 10mg liquid lortab ..
("F.A.P." = Forearm Allocation Protocall)

XxXStevoXxX
31-01-2002, 23:59
Lingo, this is sidetracking from my original post, but my other friend has recently come across tussionex pennkinetic susp. and I was wondering what specific recreational value it has, and usual rec. dosage...thanks

outkast
01-02-2002, 00:54
i've taken plenty of ephedrine/guafinisen and never gotten sick. the most i took at once was 9 2ways and i think they are 25mgephedring/200mg guafinisen. i have heard the guafinisen is supposed to make you sick, however it never has for me.
peace, outkast

Grand Master of Somniferon
01-02-2002, 07:19
[quote]Originally posted by outkast:
i've taken plenty of ephedrine/guafinisen and never gotten sick. the most i took at once was 9 2ways and i think they are 25mgephedring/200mg guafinisen. i have heard the guafinisen is supposed to make you sick, however it never has for me.
peace, outkast
Seems to me that guaf containing tablets do not have the neg effects that guaf containing syrups do. Don't know why this is. 1200mg of tab guaf didn't have any neg effects, but 1200 mg of syrup guaf just played hell with my guts.

PhreeX
01-02-2002, 08:16
[quote]Originally posted by XxXStevoXxX:
this is sidetracking from my original post, but my other friend has recently come across tussionex pennkinetic susp. and I was wondering what specific recreational value it has, and usual rec. dosage...thanks
You have not been able to extract an answer from this as of yet? It's hydrocodone - be it syrup or in pill form, the dose is going to be the same .. if you have no experience with either, then I would say 25mg-30mg to give you a feel for it, then climb from there... I wouldn't be concerned with the goofynessin, as you will be more then buzzed off the narcotic without ever having to come close to an "uncomfortabally high goofynessin dose" ...

XxXStevoXxX
01-02-2002, 21:06
thanks people, I didn't realize somebody already posted a rec dosage...

AdOgG0911
10-02-2002, 08:26
My wife got her tonsils out last December and got liquid hydrocodone for the pain cuz you cant swallow pills. It was just 10mg hydro + APAP, no cough syrup crap in it. But I doubt that your friend had that unless he had throat surgery. Probably got stuck with the cough medicine.

SovietContin
10-02-2002, 09:00
[quote]if you want the feeling, chug that shit, but make sure it dosent have that g shit, if you drank the whole bottle you would have been puking all night long. I made that mistake the first time i did DXM... and i promise you i'll never do it again!
We are intelligent human beings here. We do not blindly chug bottles of prescription medication or down a random number of pills. We figure out the dosages and dose ourselves accordingly using at least a shred of common sense.
As well, last year I went to the doctor coughing up blood from severe bronchitis and said I was already using an arsenal of medications including my mothers leftover bottle of codeine cough syrup which was doing nothing, all the while faking coughs so I could finish my sentences. I got some sort of hydrocodone cough syrup and did not pay attention to the solution. I just assumed that if it would take at least four 5mg Vicodins to get me high, it would take me at least 4 teaspoons of this syrup to get high. I was SLAMMED. I tried going to the mall. I got too sick to walk around and was in fear of puking, but fortunantly my stomach of steel can handle just about anything except a gallon of vodka consumed within 3 hours. Anyways, I had this bottle with me EVERYWHERE and it had me proper for well over a week my every waking moment.
And Phreex, I don't know about hydro in cough syrup being the same as in the pill. Vicodin doesn't do anything for me for some reason, but the 5ml/10mg hydro solution will get me off at the same doses.
Speaking of opiates, can anyone lend me a few hundred bucks?