Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Acetone wash MDMA....?

mushi mushi 88

Bluelighter
OK so I have got a few MDMA caps and am wanting to get the pure MDMA out of them because they are really shit... So anyway I went out and bought some acetone an some Epsom salts. Now is it as simple as it sounds where you put some Epsom salts in the oven then into the acetone to dry up any excess water in their then pore the acetone over the MDMA and simply just filter it all out?

Now what I'm a little confused about is that does only the MDMA get absorbed or does all the other stuff get absorbed? Also how will I be able to extract the MDMA out of it will I just let it dry out some place or can I put it under the grill on low?

Any info regarding this would be much appreciated, or if you could give me a link or a step by step guide that would be much better. Thanks all.

If you google this you will come up with a very very in depth article. I haven't actually tried the method yet but I'm looking forward to giving it a roll when I...well...get ready to give myself a roll :)

I would post the link here but I'm not sure if that violates any rules.

I know its obvious, but be very careful when putting acetone in the oven, especially if you've got a gas oven.

Note to OP: please change your avatar...I swear, at least 10 people have the same one. It makes things confusing.

OK, so I just gave it a go worked quite well if I do say so myself.... Anyways so I emptied 25 caps into a glass container each contents weighed 330mg, I washed the first container out about 7 times to get all the bunk crap out at th bottem of the container there were heaps or brown crystals and other lighter brown and white crystals. Anyways poured out the top layers of crap a few times then put it all into a filter and then in the n on a fresh filter to dry it out.

It worked a charm! I had heaps of brown, beige and white crystals on the paper with some of it being powder unfortuantly... It weighed to 2g apx, I think it would of been around 85% - 95% MDMA, although I think it may not of all been MDMA but something else as well.

Anyways I may definitely do it again if I have enough to do it again.

so did you have some?, is it better?

I want to know because I'm doing this in about 4 weeks time but I'm also doing cold water extraction. :)

Didn't have any cause I don't do them they don't work on me... Looks really nice though and smells really good. I suggest doing the cold water extraction as well as the acetone wash.

It looks a lot better because you can actually see all the crystals and hardly any powder at all...

Careful with CWE, because if there is any sugar present as a cutting agent, it will turn into gluey shit, and its nearly impossible to get it back into crystals.