PDA

View Full Version : (opioids) OG Octagonal Opana ER - MEGA THREAD - can't find YOUR thread? check here.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

highrailer
14-09-2006, 18:30
Hello everyone, longtime lurker here. I have a chance today to get Opana ER 40's and was wondering if anyone here has tried this stuff out yet. Can you rail this stuff out or can you only bang it or what.

jerkoff27
14-09-2006, 20:00
jesus christ im glad this stuff is finally being available to some people. I have not tried it nor know anyone that has. All i know is that it comes in such high oral doses because the bioavailablity is pretty damn shitty something like 30%. But IV i think its pretty high, so i would say not to bang it unless you have a pretty high tolerance already or else a couple to many mg of that might make ya OD. If you do get it i wanna hear about ur expierence

Euphorian
15-09-2006, 01:58
luck bastard... snort it.. its supposed to have a much better intranasal bio availability than oral... that is of course if you're not an iv user

donkeyPUNCH
15-09-2006, 02:10
damn, you are a lucky bastard... i cant wait for someone to get it around my way. ohhh lawdy lawdy.

highrailer
15-09-2006, 22:44
just got it. gonna try to rail a little piece first, maybe a quarter. How much should i try. I have about a 100 milly a day oxy habit.

Peruvian Cocaine
15-09-2006, 23:00
Oral bioavailability of oxymorphone is approx 10%.
Source (http://www.opana.com/pdfs/Opana_IR_PI.pdf)

oxysox
15-09-2006, 23:06
^^^ Is your tolerance 100mg of OC all at once, and I am assuming youremove coating, crush well, and then snort, or swallow? If you can handle 100mgs OC IR at once, then I'd try 8-10mgs Opana snorted. Please let us know how tihngs went, as I'm sure everyone is quit curious. Any chance you'd be willing to IV it?

highrailer
15-09-2006, 23:10
no not willing to iv at this point, too scared that if i ever start i will never go back, and do not want to end up like the buddies i have had that do IV. Yeah i can handle 100 mg at once intranasally. btw pic in gallery.

gogonal
16-09-2006, 00:45
Try plugging it if your not confotable IV'ing, you'll get a semi close high without all the negative aspects.

lyserg
16-09-2006, 01:01
The nasal bioavailabilty of oxymorphone is ~43%, IV-95%, oral is 10-20%. Therefore at least twice more of the drug is being absorbed when you snort it so i definitely recommend that you do this with your pill and not waste it. Is it a wax matrix pill like morphine/oxy and does it trun into a goo if its added to water. That would be sick if it was just like prudue oxycontins and could be shot without too much trouble. So how was it? Did you get fucked up and how much did you do? Anyway, 100mgs insufflated oxy is equal to about 25-30mgs insufflated oxymorphone and around 15-17.5mgs IVed.

RJW
16-09-2006, 03:44
I predict that Opana is going to suck balls orally. Just like Dilaudid. Just like Morphine.
The only good narcotics for oral use are the codiene based, ie hydrocodone and oxycodone.
The only truely useful question is: can it be broken down and injected and be of some use to get high?

kevz
16-09-2006, 05:28
I just want a response on how good or bad it was..

Euphorian
16-09-2006, 10:06
since anywhere from 2-4x more oxymorphone is absorbed when snorted as compared to when taken as directed they should be great for snorting. much better than oc being that the nasal bioavailabilty for oc is a little less than the oral bioavailability. Also being a stronger drug than oxycodone... so even tho iv will clearly be the most efficient means of injestion insufflation should be a great option.. i can't think of any other opioid pills that has nasal bioavailability rates as high as these opana's do RELATIVE to the oral bioavailability. can anybody?.. are these as good for snorting as they seem?? please report how good it was, make sure to include how much was used, and the method of ingestion

highrailer
17-09-2006, 19:29
It was very good. It did about 10 mg nasally each time and it took about 15 minutes before the high really settled in and took effect. It was very euphoric and nodtastic. It broke very easily and the pill was not as compressed as perdue oc 's are. I must say that it was a great experience though.

ToxicFerret
17-09-2006, 19:36
How did the character of the high compare to oxycontin and/or heroin if you have the experience?

highrailer
18-09-2006, 00:33
never done H but this was a little better than OC, but if i could have done half of it at once(split it with my girl and did it twice) or even more it would have been even nicer. But no complaints here and if i get the chance to get more i will grab them up.

Carl Landrover
18-09-2006, 05:34
So you got high twice off of a 40mg pill with a tolerance to oxycodone? Hope these don't get a bad rep after some new person OD's on them.

Did it last longer than OC or was it about the same?

SteeleyJ
18-09-2006, 05:37
Sounds like it's relatively easy to break the time delay in them.:) Did your nose gel up?

caldoche1
19-09-2006, 02:06
I'd be interested to know if these gel up at all (like MScontins) when water is added. The ER ones probably do, but what about IR?

Blind Melon
19-09-2006, 02:13
Oh maaan. I hope my dude can get his hands on some of these. MM MMMM. Can't wait.

Survival0200
19-09-2006, 02:24
If I could make one unselfish wish from god, I'd wish he would turn the oral bioavailability of all narcotics to at least 90%. ;)

Yeah, Opana's probably going to be like Dilaudid, if we're talking about popularity. Popular among some people, but it's not going to be a huge thing ... and that's only because of the shitty oral bioavailability. :p

Just to give some reference: 1 mg intramuscular oxymorphone is equivalent to 10 mg intramuscular morphine, 15 mg intramuscular oxycodone and 5 mg intramuscular diamorphine. [Ref.: Foley KM: The Treatment of cancer pain. NEJM 1985; 313 (2): 84-95.]

So, it's quite powerful shit. :)

lyserg
19-09-2006, 02:28
So you got high twice off of a 40mg pill with a tolerance to oxycodone? Hope these don't get a bad rep after some new person OD's on them.

Did it last longer than OC or was it about the same?

No you read it wrong. He got high off half a 40mg pill twice. He took two 10mg doses and his girl did the same i believe.

SteeleyJ
19-09-2006, 02:43
It does sound like it was easy to break the time release though. If it didn't gel up his nose then it's going to be the new top of the line pharmie opioid.

highrailer
19-09-2006, 21:53
nah it did not gel up at all and hardly no drain to speak of like with oc's. i really want more though.

rocklobster
19-09-2006, 21:57
i really want more though.
Really? That's very surprising ;)

donkeyPUNCH
20-09-2006, 01:04
hahaha very surpising indeed

B240C
20-09-2006, 03:52
If I could make one unselfish wish from god, I'd wish he would turn the oral bioavailability of all narcotics to at least 90%. ;)

Yeah, Opana's probably going to be like Dilaudid, if we're talking about popularity. Popular among some people, but it's not going to be a huge thing ... and that's only because of the shitty oral bioavailability. :p

Just to give some reference: 1 mg intramuscular oxymorphone is equivalent to 10 mg intramuscular morphine, 15 mg intramuscular oxycodone and 5 mg intramuscular diamorphine. [Ref.: Foley KM: The Treatment of cancer pain. NEJM 1985; 313 (2): 84-95.]

So, it's quite powerful shit. :)

this shit is stronger than heroin IM? i dont believe it. but not stronger snorted? how bout iv?

mepat1111
20-09-2006, 13:10
IV should have the same bioavailability as IM.

I REALLY wanna get my hands on these babies! Oh gawd that'd be nice, I would DEFINITELY take the time to learn to IV properly for this...

TR_606
20-09-2006, 13:45
Can't seem to find out if this stuff is available in the UK, if it is then i'm definitley gonna get my OXY script changed to this! :D . W probably won't get it over here though, we seem to miss out on loads of good opiates..
I found a site that said that the company ENDO were producing this drug, i hope that when prepared for IV they do not gel up like with OXY..:\

fevio
21-09-2006, 02:53
I know you don't slam... but could you put a small amount in water to see how well it dissolves? I've been interested in these for months.

caldoche1
25-09-2006, 02:05
This is a quote from PhreeX I got from highrailer's picture post:

These have only been on the market for a couple months, but I was in the test group and had them back toward the begenning ofthis year.... honestly, orally, taken as directed - they let me down (I was on the extended release with the instant release for breakthrough pain) .... orally the bioavailability SUCKS, we are talking 10% - but just like our dear departed friend Palladone, alcohol will make that bioavailability (when taken with a high-proof alcohol on an empty stoamch) you get up to around the 70%+ range ...

Can you shoot these?

YES - in both forms, the IR and the time release ...

Is it easy as crushing, adding water, cooking and filtering then slamming?

NOT EXACTLY - I wont give out any more specific info ...

What is a way to take them and get the most?

You can do the alcohol thing, snort, or, crush, mix with warm water, and squirt it up yer rectum - CAREFULL, IF YOU USE ANY OFTHE ABOVE TO SUBVERT THE TIME RELEASE (on the time release ones, the IR's come in 5mg and 10mg) OR SLAM THE 5mg or 10mg IR's YOU CAN KILL YOURSELF, Oxymorphone is considered to be (one of) the strongest pain killers aside from the synthetics such as fentanyl ...

**DISCLAIMER** I DON'T ENCOURAGE YOU TO FUCK WITH THESE TILL YOU KNOW WHAT YOU CAN HANDLE ...

As a side note, while I can get them if I asked my doc to switch me back to them (I was on the 40mg ER's - 2 every 12 hours, for a total of 4 pills a day, or 160mg a day of the ER, and 2 of the 10mg IR's for breakthrough - or 120 40mg ER's and 60 10mg IR's a month) ... for pain management they were so-so but for the last few months I have been back on the Duragesic and Actiq as fentanyl hits the right Mu sub-type receptors as to kill pain and not constipate, I found constipation a problem with the Opana ... of course, in the name of science, I did play around with the various methods to get around the time release, and honestly, I have had opioids that gave better highs then Oxymorphone (then again I had pure Oxymorphone years back, I wrote a detailed report of it when I had a source that could gank shit from the hospita)

These are also expensive in the pharmacy which translates to expensive to buy unless you have an insurance plan that covers them, and because kids will be getting around the time-release expect these to sell for a fair amount ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now if he'd be willing to share this method, I'm sure that would make a lot of us (including myself), very happy: )

~caldoche1

Morninggloryseed
25-09-2006, 03:38
The nasal bioavailabilty of oxymorphone is ~43%, IV-95%, oral is 10-20%.

Anyone know the bioavailability of oxymorphone when taken by IM or SC injection? I'd assume far better than when insufflated.

geetered
25-09-2006, 04:30
So they now make a 40mg Oxymorphone pill... am I wrong but is that a strangly high dose... I know that 3mg plugged gave me a considerable high and I have about a 40mg Oxy tolerance... I cant wait to get my hands on one.

Carl Landrover
25-09-2006, 04:58
^
40mg is the ER one. Geetered, didn't you write a report for 3mg suppository? I think I recall reading it; definitely increased my interest of obtaining such a drug.

If taken as prescribed, with the low oral bioavailability, it should be good for those patients with a tolerance.

For the people who end up breaking the time release and don't have a tolerance/don't know the strength of the drug, this could be potentially fatal to a lot of users.

caldoche1
10-10-2006, 02:24
OK so I got confirmation that the red Opana 10mg IR do NOT gel up!! However, there wasn't quite the "rush" expected. They seem to completely dissolve in water when he's about to IV them. Is my friend doing something wrong? PhreeX where are you?

~caldoche1

pokergooch
10-10-2006, 02:53
I Just started getting opana last month. orally, oxyir's are much better. I was about to tell the doc that i wanted a change and then I decided to insulfate one and BAM, what a difference.

Im sure iv'ing is the way to go but i dont want to get into that. but orally, opanas suck. in fact, id rather have a couple of hydros. I might plug one since I know that worked for dilaudid and see.

It looks like Im going to give em another month of testing before i give em up...

TR_606
10-10-2006, 12:25
I'm REALLY tempted tp get my oxy script switched to this. But i'm still not sure wether or not it is available in the UK, and i'm unsure how to approach the subject with the G.P without looking like a doctor - shopping drugnerd!...;)

caldoche1
11-10-2006, 22:38
Might not be available internationally for a little while more. Anyone remember how long before OxyContin was manufactured for exportation?

On a side note, how long before generics are released again? Isn't it something like 7 years? Correct me if I'm wrong..

~caldoche1

lyserg
11-10-2006, 22:45
^Its usually anywhere from 3-8 years i think, it matters how long they have the patent on the drug. I dont see why they wouldnt be able to export it to other countries it would just be the same brand everywhere though until the patent runs out.

niabun
20-10-2006, 04:27
Sorry for resurrecting this guy, I saw him a couple pages back and I wanted to add my two cents.

As of 2003, a drug patent lasts 17 years; however, you need to take into account the time it takes for drug testing, clinical trials, FDA approval etc. This usually takes 10 or so years, so generally once a drug hits the market you can give it 5-7 years before you see any generics.

As far as the Opana's, I'm pumped. I'm wondering, though, how these will go over. I can't imagine them not being demonized at least a little bit.

Tokey-tokerson
20-10-2006, 04:55
I've tried some in the past week (insuflated). 20mg snorted got me extremley high.

CrE8oP8
20-10-2006, 07:35
Damn,had I known all this,I'd told my guy to get 'em.

Right around the first of the year my OC guy came to me asking if I'd heard of these.
I had'nt at the time.8)

He told the Doc to just keep him on OC 80s and Perc 10s.:X

smackem
20-10-2006, 07:52
whats your tolerence tokey?

If it takes me 100mg oxy sniffed to get high, how much oxymorphone should I sniff?

Blind Melon
20-10-2006, 08:50
I'm confused about one thing. If you swallow the pill it has a 10% bioavailability---but you can bump that up to as high as 70% if you take it with some high proof alcohol? I'd never heard of that, but it would seem the way to go, for me at least. Can somebody clarify?

RiseFromRuin
26-10-2006, 04:09
any more experiences?

raybeez
26-10-2006, 14:55
Anyone know the bioavailability of oxymorphone when taken by IM or SC injection? I'd assume far better than when insufflated.

According to Hussain and Aungst (1997) [1 (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=pubmed&cmd=Retrieve&dopt=AbstractPlus&list_uids=9269879)], the nasal bioavailability of oxymorphone is 43%. The authors also state the following in their paper:

"The relative [to IV] oral and intramuscular analgesic potencies of oxymorphone in patients with chronic cancer pain was 1/6 in terms of potency and 1/14 in terms of peak effect."

This statement leads me to believe that intramuscular administration is no better than oral administration, and so has a lower bioavail. than insuffulation. Not sure about SC though.

synchrojet
10-12-2006, 00:19
Okay, I tried the 20mg Opana by snorting, crush/plugging, and just straight orally with and without chewing. I get a small buzz off of one OC 80. Results:

20mg orally without chewing -- felt it about as strong as 40mg OC snorted but lasted much longer -- a good solid five hours.

20mg orally chewed -- slightly stronger, say time and a half as if just straight swallowed, but the high was very short -- about two hours if not less.

20mg snorted -- nice buzz but too short again -- slightly stronger than chewed and very nice, a better buzz than OC for me, but shorter and requiring a re-up sooner.

20mg crushed/plugged -- with a syringe and warm water after crushing -- very very nice, felt just like snorting it, same intensity but curiously it lasted longer this way, say three hours.

So logic dictated going with a higher straight oral dose, swallowed and not chewed.

40mg swallowed -- knocked me on my ASS. Very noddy, sedating, almost like GHB.

Best opioid I've had, and not because it's the current fad. This is the shizznit. Swapped all three OC scripts for Opana because it not only provides a better recreational buzzzzzz, it kills pain more effectively, at least for me and my GF.

She tried it and the first time it scared the shit out of her, but the second time she halved her dose and after twenty minutes looked at me and smiled and said "I see what you mean!"

So that's my two cents.

Survival0200
10-12-2006, 02:20
You just swapped? Great. :o

synchrojet
10-12-2006, 02:56
Not precisely. Consolidated three oxy ER into one Opana and one oxy IR for breakthrough -- best of both worlds for me, but others seem to prefer oxy all around.

Sorry for imprecision -- comes with nodding.

cjd83us
19-01-2007, 14:56
I don't know what everyone is talking about these gelling up i have been snorting them all week and have had no problems, oh i have the opana er 20mg