• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids OG Octagonal Opana ER - MEGA THREAD - can't find YOUR thread? check here.

Appears the matrix is resistant to ph change, has strong tactile strength and degrades at temp far above required temp that destroys the good stuff. IR's are great insulfated, except I also have some nose discomfort the following days. (doing IR blues/ER yellows) Thx.

Ive noticed no one has had any pictures of opana that ive seen so heres some 40mg ER's that i get quite often.
100_6073.jpg

I'm pretty shure those Opana ER's must be shootable as well, I doubt it's actually even that hard to circumvent the time-release mechanism on them. You just need some proper knowledge of chemistry and some creativity.

I think that by letting the crushed up pills, or maybe even the pills whole, dissolve in a glass of acidified water with a pH of 2 (simmilar to stomach acid), they'll slowly give off their dose of Oxymorphone to the acidified water during 12 hours. After 24 hours, all the Oxymorphone should have been given off to the acidified water, after which any remains should be filtered out. Than one has to basify the solution to precipitate the Oxymorphone, filter it through a small filter to obtain the Oxymorphone base. This can then be dissolved in slightly acidified water to get a Oxymorphone HCl solution, for example. Wether this is possible or if it just ruins some perfectly fine pills, I don't know yet, it depends on what kind of gel the pills turns into on contact with water. For the people who have tried dissolving it, did it just turn into a little blob around the size of the pill, or did it turn into a blob the same volume as the water it was added too? MS Contins just turn all the water they're dissolved in, into glue, the more water the you add to this glue, the less viscous it becomes, but it still stays gluey. However, some pills that gellify when coming in contact with water, only turn into a blob of gel around the same size as the pill would be when intact. If it's the case with the Opana ER's as with the latter situation, then it won't be too difficult to extract the Oxymorphone from them, and it will most likely be high yielding as well. When dissolving a crushed and powdered pill in a glass of fairly acidified water of pH 2, the pill should slowly give of all of it's Oxymorphone to the water during the following 12 hours, just like it would when swallowed and dissolved in a human's stomach. Just to be shure, 24 hours are waited before the remains of the pil will be exhausted and can be disposed, as it should have given off all of it's Oxymorphone by that time. After that, the solution could possible be used as it is, depending on it's concentration, or the dissolved Oxymorphone could be precipitated by basifying the solution and letting the solution stand in the fridge for a few hours. After all the Oxymorphone has precipitated, it can be obtained by filtering the solution with a small, double coffeefilter, leaving the pure Oxymorphone behind in the filter. When the filter has dried, the Oxymorphone is scraped of off the filter and dissolved in 10ml of water containing 4-5 drops of 10% hydrochloric acid or 2 drops of 37% hydrochloric acid per 40mg pill. That way, theoretically, one should be left with a clean 10ml solution of 3-4mg/ml Oxymorphone.

GhostFaceKillah said:
Ive noticed no one has had any pictures of opana that ive seen so heres some 40mg ER's that i get quite often.

Try telling bigpoppa that!

oh yes, those beautiful 40's. two more weeks until refill. i can't wait.

For me it's going to be around 2 weeks before I'm going to get some to try it out for the first time as well, I can't wait! And I'll be getting Hydromorphone at the same time as well, something I haven't tried before either, I can't wait even less!

It gels up after about 15 min your hawking it out. i'm prescribed 240mg daily and was looking to see if these opana could have more of an effect.... jury is still out as far as i'm concerned

In my experience, Opana has been the best, euphoric high I've ever had. I've only snorted it, but 10 mgs will buzz you out hardcore. That's with a hundred mg oxyIR tolerance.

It's VERY euphoric and noddy. The first and second time I did them, I got a major rush, it almost felt like a mdma/herion shot. Almost.

I recommend them above fentanyl,dilaudid, oxcodone, herion and morphine.

IF YOU FIND SOME< GET EM AND SNORT EM. ;)

Someone needs to start a thread titled Opana ERs are NOT I repeat, NOT injectable. Unless someone with a lab has first hand experience that I have not read. I could not do it and from what I've read no one else can. A lot of people say what they think might work but no one has actually said "I did this and it worked". I have no idea what damage I may have done

Someone needs to start a thread titled Opana ERs are NOT I repeat, NOT injectable. Unless someone with a home lab has first hand experience that I have not read. I could not do it and from what I've read no one else can. A lot of people say what they think might work but no one has actually said "I did this and it worked". I have no idea what damage I may have done and I'd like to prevent others from wasting their time or killing themselves. I've found a lot of bad info out there like using milk, lol. ENDO spent millions of dollars and man hours to solve the IV problem and they found it. Such a waste too at ~10% BA, damn.
-BB

I have a very thorough knowledge of organic chemistry, as well as a g ood knowledge of pharmocology and medicine. I know what I'm talking about, the only unfortunate thing is I can't readilly obtain any Oxymorphone cause it's not prescribed ony my continent ... I'm going to get some in a few weeks, and I might try it out with half a 40mg Opana ER tablet, to see how it turns out. But as I'm only getting a few of them, maybe just 2, I'll only do it if I obtain enough so I can spare one in the name of science(and chemistry & euphoria). So I'll report back once I've got them, and let everyone now if I got one to spare, in which case I'll try and do an extraction on it, and report back about it.

Like I already said though, when using the Opana ER pill extraction I proposed, with a 24-hour acid water soak, followed by a precipitation of the Oxymorphone base and turning it into the HCl salt again, there is no possibility that any rubbish would come along through the extraction. It would yield the pure chemical. The only question is, how high would the yield be, and that's something we'd have to find out through experimenting.

The problem is, most people don't have such a thorough knowledge of organic chemistry. If the average addict starts messing around with hydrocloric acid and opana then injecting it, theres going to be dead bodies everywhere and lots of candidates for the Darwin award.
-BB

That's why the pioneering should be left to the ones who do have a proper knowledge of organic chemistry, to come up with an extraction proces which is easy to do for even the biggest of n00bs. Or well, not quite that, they'd kill themselves, but you get my point. On the other hand though, making an extraction proces which yields pure Oxymorphone from Opane ER accesible to the average Joe, could seriously mean there are going to be dead bodies everywhere, as having an opioid 5x more potent than pure Heroin available in large quantities(depending on which strength tablet they are, a few Opana ER will yield a lot of Oxymorphone), which could really turn out nasty.

has anyone used Opana ER

So I thought this would be the perfect place to ask this question. First of all I have been on pain killers for about 2 years straight. My doctor has placed me on OxyContin for the past 6 month. I am seeing a new pain management doctor that what’s to put me on something called Opana ER he says it is better for me them the Oxy. My question is has any one tried this stuff? And if so is it any good for pain?
I am taking oxy 20mg time 12 hr time release. I take one in the morning 1 at night. If my pain is bad I double my dose or take Percocet until I am out of pain. I don’t want to switch my meds if this Opana ER is not as effective as the OXY .

Yes i have taken it, 5 mg, and it worked great, that was with approx. a 60 mg tolerance to oxy.
IMO it is more effective than oxy
just becareful with it, its strong 5 mg was a lot for me, i was throwing up the whole night

so should I get my doctor to get me 5mg?
How long does it last?
Is it time release?