PDA

View Full Version : (opioids) OG Octagonal Opana ER - MEGA THREAD - can't find YOUR thread? check here.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

coldbleed
15-01-2010, 01:48
what does swim mean

coldbleed
15-01-2010, 01:52
i love opana is great and way cheaper than oc

coldbleed
15-01-2010, 02:12
starting to nod:|

InternetWarrior
20-01-2010, 01:14
Getting two 15mg opanas tonight :) It will be my first opiate experience ever, haha. I'm pretty excited!

BIGsherm7272
20-01-2010, 02:25
Getting two 15mg opanas tonight :) It will be my first opiate experience ever, haha. I'm pretty excited!

be safe, that is some potent stuff for someone who has never even touched a vicodin to be messing with......have fun.

InternetWarrior
20-01-2010, 02:40
be safe, that is some potent stuff for someone who has never even touched a vicodin to be messing with......have fun.

Yeah, that's what I was told as well. A friend said to make five lines out of the first pill, snort one, then wait about 30-45 minutes before doing another. Does this sound about right?

arthunter888
20-01-2010, 02:44

Opana + no opiate experience is like a recipe for OD/death. Be verrry careful. I would say snort no more than the size of a match-head. If not enough, then keep adding match-heads, but wait at least 40 minutes before redosing as opana (esp ER) takes longer to kick in than all other popular opiates. And what ever you do, do not mix with alcohol as it will more than double the effects, or other pills.

Enjoy, and keep in mind that Opana is as close to Heroin as a pill can get.

InternetWarrior
20-01-2010, 02:53
Yeah, I'm going to be very cautious. Opiates in my area are pretty hard to come by, this was the first time I was actually able to get some

Naptown Wicked
20-01-2010, 03:45
I just found Opanas for the first time! :) I get a decent buzz (no nod or anything) on 30mg oxycodone. Just insufflated a 1/4 of a 40. I'll let ya know how it goes!

InternetWarrior
20-01-2010, 04:14
Did my first line about an hour ago and just did a very tiny bit more just now. Feeling realllllllllllllly good right now

Naptown Wicked
20-01-2010, 04:42
I just found Opanas for the first time! :) I get a decent buzz (no nod or anything) on 30mg oxycodone. Just insufflated a 1/4 of a 40. I'll let ya know how it goes!

Not bad! 10mg-ish has me feeling quite nice. Pretty equivalent to 30mgs Perc. Maybe a tad better even. :D

pillpopper187
23-01-2010, 19:06
i asked my dr to come off fentanyl and try opana er. he said it was too strong, i was like wtf in my head. all he will give me is morphine, oxycotin, or fentanyl. i picked fent 18+ months ago. and am using the last of my roxi 5s for bt pain.. i am going to stick with msir 15s 120/m and see how much oxycotin he would give me

DexterMeth
23-01-2010, 19:15
^Your little story there makes me want to throw myself down a flight of stares...and then reap the rewards! lol..yea right.

arthunter888
23-01-2010, 22:30
I don't know about other people but for me the Opana high is very strange. I have been snorting every Opana-ER dose (3-4 days apart) ~2 hours after taking 30mg DXM (HBr) for tolerance reduction. It could be that the DXM is synergizing (could this happen at this dose??), but the opana high is very subtle and almost eerie. I get waves of emotional sensitivity (like on shrooms but milder). It seems to be mentally overbearing at times, which has never happened on oxycodone even with the same DXM schedule, just smooth body tingling euphoria.

It is only after redosing several hours later that I really feel the amazing opiated rush that Opana has to offer and that has led to it being compared to Heroin more than any other opiate high. I haven't done H but from the descriptions I could say that the second dose of Opana in the same day seems like a similar bliss. Does anybody else notice this? Why do think?

jay22
25-01-2010, 04:23
kind've interested in trying these but i don't snort or shoot, only chew... so does the low bioavailabilty not even make worth it?

dankoni
26-01-2010, 17:50
kind've interested in trying these but i don't snort or shoot, only chew... so does the low bioavailabilty not even make worth it?

I would say so, but it depends on the price. When you snort opana, it is about 4x as powerful as when taken orally. A drug like oxycodone, on the other hand, is about equal when snorted as when taken orally. Do the math and make your own decision.

drac120
04-02-2010, 22:20
I've been looking around through the ways I've seen people say they can shoot up the Er pills. I was wondering if the methods if they do actually work would make it absorb much better and not gel up in your nose? An example is someone said you can crush one up, just barely cover it in methanol, heat it up then filter it through cotton, then evaporate the methanol and it leaves you with a powder I guess. So if I did that, and it actually did work if I snorted that powder after making sure all the methanol had evaporated it wouldn't gel up would it?

MysticalGateways
07-04-2010, 22:30
SWIM got a script for 5mg IR Opana. SWIM took two and when it didnt work looked it up and realized they BA for oral is horrible. SWIM crushed up one 5mg IR and insufflated. Didn't really do much either. SWIM has been taking about 15 tramadol a day (yes alot, Dont ever take more than 200MG/Day) and can handle probably 40mg of Hydrocodone. Anyway, So should SWIM be having a problem feeling it? Didnt think that SWIM was gonna have this much trouble feeling it by now. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for responses.

Oppyandme
08-04-2010, 00:29
God these SWIM's are killing my eyes

This has been said over and over again.

Opana is shit when eaten.
Opana is around 3-8 times more potent than oxycodone when sniffed
I have never ever had a gelling problem from sniffing the 40mg ER's (the only ones i get)

If you have never taken oxymorphone before start small, even if you are an opioid vet. IME this is the holy grail of opiates, but also the most nauseating.

Nikolai
08-04-2010, 01:04
SWIM got a script for 5mg IR Opana. SWIM took two and when it didnt work looked it up and realized they BA for oral is horrible. SWIM crushed up one 5mg IR and insufflated. Didn't really do much either. SWIM has been taking about 15 tramadol a day (yes alot, Dont ever take more than 200MG/Day) and can handle probably 40mg of Hydrocodone. Anyway, So should SWIM be having a problem feeling it? Didnt think that SWIM was gonna have this much trouble feeling it by now. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for responses.

If your tolerance is at 40mg of hydrocodone at one time then 10mg of Opana snorted should have you floating, Im sort of surprised 5mg didnt do anything. Opana IMO is easily the best pharmaceutical opiate. Snorted its about 4 to 6 times stronger than oxycodone, and I think it may even be stronger than that. Maybe your tolerance is more than you expected. I would always tell someone new to opana to be very careful. If you crush and snort 5 mg up each nostril and dont feel it after 20 minutes then maybe do 5mg more, but you gotta be careful, Opana is very strong and sometimes it can creep up on you.

OC4ME
09-04-2010, 13:20
Opana is unlike any other opiate, it has officially rocked my face.

Sentience
09-04-2010, 16:29
Is anyone here actually prescribed this medication?

IndustrialStrength
10-04-2010, 00:33
^^ That I don't know.
I know one person who is prescribed IR & ER formulations but that would be the extent of those I know that have scripts.
They lurk BL but do not have an account.
Other than that I've never seen anyone else with a script.
This anecdotal info is coming from the NE USA if that helps.

krztoffreflex
10-04-2010, 04:03
^^ That I don't know.
I know one person who is prescribed IR & ER formulations but that would be the extent of those I know that have scripts.
They lurk BL but do not have an account.
Other than that I've never seen anyone else with a script.
This anecdotal info is coming from the NE USA if that helps.

My doctor prescribed me 5mg IRs and 10mg ERs last week for chronic back pain due to a herniated disc. I had never heard of the stuff before and have been trying to read up on it.

I've tried snorting both; the 5mg hasn't done much, the 10mg ERs tend to be better I think, though as a lot of people have pointed out, you have to be really careful due to the TIMERx extended release system (http://www.penwest.com/timerx.html).

Please keep in mind that the colored coating has NOTHING to do with the ER; rather, the TimerX is extended release on a molecular level, meaning there is no way to "break" it fully. I have heard of conflicting reports on the dangers of the system. I've seen a number of reports of people ODing on relatively small doses (15mg), though the evidence as to why was inconclusive (in many cases, people were mixing the Opana with benzos or other opiates, alcohol, etc.).

When snorting the ERs, it's best to start out with very low doses. I do half of the 10mg, then an hour or more I'll do another half. The powder tends to paste up when snorted.

IndustrialStrength
10-04-2010, 04:18
^^ Indeed. The TIMERX is a bitch.
The ER's when snorted seem to release a initial burst then basically gel up and sit in your nose releasing the rest over time.
I've used a nasal spray I made out of the IR's that seems to work great.
I've read & heard anecdotal reports of being able to get the Oxymorphone out of the ER's by simply allowing them to sit for 24 hours in water.
From what I've read on TIMERX it seems feasible that you would recover at least a good portion of the Oxymorphone with that method.
I've yet to attempt it myself.
I should try it as letting the ER sit in water for 24 hours then removing the water & putting it into a nasal spray should theoretically work.
If anyone has any experience with this I would love to hear it.
Seeing as the IR's work great as a nasal spray it would be great if there was a easy method to do so as well with the ER's. :)

r0ck3r
14-04-2010, 11:23
I've been searching around for a few hours on google and other sites trying to find some pretty specific answers to my questions but every thread I came across kind of ended up snowballing into something that had nothing to do with the original topic.

I have some Opana ER 20MG pills I got from a friend. The first time I took them I felt nice and good, had a little nod goin on. After time I felt it less and less until I just felt nothing at all (maybe 20 or 30 pills over 2-3 months) I tried taking 2 one day and still felt nothing, tried it again with a beer or 2, and still didn't feel anything really.

Happen to come across a thread about snorting opana, did a bit of research on it, about how it has that TIMERx stuff built into it, as soon as it touches water it gels up making it difficult to find a way to shoot it (i wont shoot it).

Anyway, my questions are pretty simple. I've never snorted it before so I want to make sure I'm doing it right, if that makes any sense to you ..

I took the pill and ran it under some water, got the green coating off of the front back and sides of the pill, then dried it off, put it in a little bag and crushed it up into a fine powder, 1st question is, is that how you get rid of the time release on it?

2nd off, after I crushed it up, there was a lot of it that went immediately into a super fine powder, there are a few pieces that seem to look like little pieces of toilet paper or something, I don't know if that's cause I dried it in some toilet paper, which probably wasn't the best idea :p, or if I just did it wrong.

3rd question, saw some threads about people snorting it saying after they did, it geld up in their nose and they had some clammy white stuff dripping out of their nose, but the threads didn't go into detail about if they tried to release the time coating on it or just crushed it up and snorted it

I only have a few left and I don't want to waste them, so I figured instead of searching for hours longer I'd just post a thread, because this seemed to be one of the main sites with a lot of answers or threads.

Also since it's the first time snorting it, some people said on other forums do a little bit then wait 15 30min and see if you feel anything, and if not, do more. Most of the threads I read were about people who had 5 or 10mg ones, and these are 20mgs

Thanks in advance

balbir
14-04-2010, 17:56
I've had 10mg ERs and 30mg ERs. The TIMERx system is the same on all ER pills, it's just the dose and colour that vary.

First of all, you don't want to wet the pill to get the coating off. It's not like OC, where you dampen it and the coating comes right off. It's more like a skin and it'll gel up as soon as it gets wet. What you should do is crush the pill intact, get it into powder, then pick out the bits of coating. That'll stop it from gelling up. You might as well eat the bits of coating - no point in wasting any unnecessarily.

Once you've picked out those bits, rack up your lines and snort gently. It will gel up, but that's unavoidable. Plus the gelling isn't unbearable. You want to snort gently to avoid it dripping into your stomach, because oral BA is shitty. If you snort gently, it'll stay in your nasal cavity for longer, and more will get absorbed.

Wait about 15 minutes (by that time, all that can be absorbed by your nasal membranes will have been absorbed), then snort really hard to get it to drip down, and snort a few drops of warm water to clean your nasal membranes. There isn't any point snorting more opana without doing this, cos it will have gelled up and coated your membranes, preventing any more opana from being absorbed. Once you've snorted the water and your nose is clean and fresh again, you can snort more. I read this tip somewhere and it made a huge difference to how high I got.

Snort, rinse, repeat, enjoy. Hope that helps.

Magic_Hobo
14-04-2010, 18:55
i always cut the coating off with a knife and then crush the pill and snort it. it's really not that hard, bro.

eat a fatty meal before you snort it, and enjoy.

Mora Fiend
14-04-2010, 19:59
I have done these many times. The coating is nothing, just crush it and snort. Don't just 'suck it through' either. Let it sit in your sinuses a little bit and absorb. Yes it will gel up, that's what it's supposed to do.

If you are still instant on removing the coating, the easiest way I have seen it done is pop it in your mouth for a second or two, remove, and wipe it in your shirt, that will remove it, but it really doesn't make a difference.

Most of all, be careful, Opana is very powerful.

Nikolai
14-04-2010, 20:07
Taking Opana orally is a complete waste. Snorting them is easy, but you have to be careful as they are powerful that way, much different from taking them orally, you may be able to take 40mg's orally, but you wont be able to handle that much snorting. And you can just crush and grind the pill with the coating on, but I do believe the coating makes them gel more in the nose, but sometimes I have no problems. The best way to do it would be to shave the coating off with a knife before crushing. Do not put these pills in the mouth, wetness and this pill do not mix, you will not be able to crush them into a powder after words, they will crush into a flattened globbed up mess. Opana is the best pharm out there IMO, unless you swallow it.

Mora Fiend
14-04-2010, 20:27
Do not put these pills in the mouth, wetness and this pill do not mix, you will not be able to crush them into a powder after words, they will crush into a flattened globbed up mess.

Putting them in your mouth to remove the coating does not make the pill instantly turn into a globbed up mess, it doesn't work that way.

Either way, it's stupid to even remove the coating, don't do it, it's retarded. Just crush and snort, it's like a happy meal, quick and easy and always satisfying.

r0ck3r
14-04-2010, 20:54
Alright, cool. I guess washing off the coating doesn't make a difference. I read somewhere that one guy who snorts it saves all the coating he scrapes off and uses it when he has none left, said it still gets you high - dunno.

So I guess crushing it up is bound to get some little flakes that just won't break down? Also such a small amount in there ... the whole pill crushed up doesn't even look like it would make half a line, and then I'm gonna have to break it down into half of a half, since I've never done it before, lol.

How come a lot of people keep saying eat a fatty meal before you do it? That's the 2nd or 3rd person/thread I've seen where someone said to do that

Thanks for the help guys =D

IndustrialStrength
14-04-2010, 21:36
^^ Fatty meals help increase the bio-availability of Oxymorphone.
That would be why.
I've got some things to do atm but if I get a chance I'll re-post with some more info for you.

Oppyandme
14-04-2010, 22:04
^^ Fatty meals help increase the bio-availability of Oxymorphone.
That would be why.
I've got some things to do atm but if I get a chance I'll re-post with some more info for you.

Isn't that just for oral ingestion? I mean, how the hell would something in your stomach change the absorption from your nasal/sinus cavity...8)

IndustrialStrength
14-04-2010, 23:37
^^ I wasn't specifying for any specific ROA I was answering his question as to why people would be suggesting the use of a high fat meal.
I never stated what route I was referring to though I do realize his post is in regards to nasal admin.
However his question regarding why people where mentioning a high fat meal did not seem route specific.

Though as for "how the hell" something in your stomach would change absorption from your nasal cavity I'd have to look for specifics.
Regardless I'll venture a guess. :|

From the best of my understanding it would have to do with fact that Oxymorphone is lipid-soluble.
Increasing the lipid-content of the blood would mean that there is more lipids for the Oxymorphone to "bind" to and help with BBB penetration.
This would explain the increase in perceived strength, although I'd have to look for some more information to confirm this hypothesis.
Again this is just a guess that is way over simplified but perhaps someone more knowledgeable could chime in.

If I'm wrong on the mechanism I apologize but from personal experience it does seem to also affect nasal usage.
It could always be placebo but I'd be more inclined to believe something along the lines of my prior hypothesis.
Or perhaps something similar involving lipids but through a different mechanism of action.

No matter how you look at it your welcome to your have your own opinion on the matter.
Even if my hypothesis &/or mechanisms of action are wrong regarding this the following would still be relevant.
That being the case I hope you don't entirely dismiss the idea of eating something being able to affect nasal admin of various substances.
By doing so you would be discounting enzyme inhibition through oral admin of enzyme affecting foods; for example Grapefruit.
I doubt anyone could totally discount the effect of a enzyme inhibitor taken orally on the effect of a nasally administered Opiate
that is metabolized by the corresponding enzyme which your blanket statement would imply.

I'm not positive offhand as to what enzymes would effect Oxymorphone but for more information you could check out
Pharmacokinetic Drug Interactions of Morphine, Codeine, and Their Derivatives: Theory and Clinical Reality (http://psy.psychiatryonline.org/cgi/content/full/44/2/167).

Also if anyone happens to be interested in the affect of a high fat meal on oral admin check out this link
Sustained release formulations of oxymorphone (http://www.freepatentsonline.com/7276250.html)

Anyways, I'm getting off-topic & I apologize to others in the thread for my TLDR response to Oppyandme.
I just wanted to reply to Oppyandme's statement as the eye-rolling at my attempt to help answer the OP's question seemed unnecessary.
Regardless no ill will intended & I hope that my response helps to clarify any misconceptions.

Oppyandme
14-04-2010, 23:57
^^^I guess I should have stated that even though I was directly quoting you, I was addressing everyone else who says the same thing. I have been using Opana for around 6 months straight, the 40mg ER's. My tolerance ranges from 20 - 100mg snorted daily depending on how deep into addiction I am. From personal experience, my high has NEVER changed with the contents of my stomach. I have gone as far to eat meals notoriously high in fat, steaks, burgers fast food etc, and my high has never changed. Thus why I am skeptical, so you can throw out all of the pharmacological jargon you want, it doesnt change my experience with Opana.

Edit: I think it is very important to clarify if a high fatty meal affects nasal administration. Dont write my response off as unhelpful and an eye-roll. Once again, I am not speaking from a scientific standpoint, my answers are purely experiential.

IndustrialStrength
15-04-2010, 00:29
^^ Ok.
As I stated your entitled to your opinion. :)
I've had more experience with IR formulations than ER myself so my experiences are based off that.
My normal method of admin is via a IR nasal spray.
I haven't had that many ER's to waste to where I used any method other than just snorting them.
However I have a friend that will allow me to do some testing that I'm hoping works for a decent nasal spray.
Seems promising anyways.
Now that you know my method of admin I personally experience a boost in the effect of my spray when I consume high fat foods concurrently.
Though as I stated I'm not normally using the ER's but I have used them a number of times & also felt a boost.
As I stated whether or not it boosts the effect could be subjective so the fact that I feel a boost does not discount the fact that you do not.
Rather than eating high fat meals I just eat small amounts of highly concentrated fatty foods.
For example chocolate & peanut butter mixed together.
Another great bonus is that it allows me to enjoy some tasty candy, Lindt Peanut Butter Truffles. Nom nom. =D
Also of note is that I use considerably smaller doses than yourself.
As such the high fat may have more of a noticeable effect than it would at higher doses.
I apologize if you got the impression I was being dismissive.
I do not discount your opinion & as I stated my response is also based off personal experience & conjecture.
A healthy discussion of the topic that generates more information can't be bad.
I just felt that your post/eye roll was targeting me in an offensive manner but now that you've responded I'm glad to see that wasn't the case.

I hope we can consider this settled as it appears we both got our points across & no hostility was intended.
Regardless the generation of information regarding the matter that resulted hopefully will be useful to others.

Nikolai
15-04-2010, 02:20
Putting them in your mouth to remove the coating does not make the pill instantly turn into a globbed up mess, it doesn't work that way.

Either way, it's stupid to even remove the coating, don't do it, it's retarded. Just crush and snort, it's like a happy meal, quick and easy and always satisfying.

I dont know how youre doing it, Ive never had a good time when sucking the coating off Opana. I wipe it off and leave it out for a bit and crush the pill, it always flattens while staying stuck together. Its a pain in the ass to try to turn it into anything resembling a fine powder afterwards. Unless maybe you're leaving it out for 6 hours to dry. These pills do not work anything like oxycontins when it comes to sucking off the coating. I havent tried it in a long time, but it always went the same way, I always figured it was the stupid timerx shit. Oh well some people I guess have no problems sucking off the coating for some reason. I dont think any wetness should come near opana ER's except inside the nose.

Ive also never noticed any difference with the fatty meal beforehand. I would always tell someone to try it though because it has worked for some people.

Oppyandme
15-04-2010, 03:05
industrial, I respect your experience and I am sorry for coming off like an ass. I would like to hear more opinions/experiences/evidence regarding whether fatty meals affect the bioavailabiliy of insuflated oxymorphone. I would like to expound more on this topic myself but it is effing annoying typing on my BlackBerry.

r0ck3r
15-04-2010, 04:40
Soon I'll embark on my first snorting experience ... guess im gonna do just a little bit, not like 1 pill even has a lot anyway, so it's gonna be weird to snort something so small ..

r0ck3r
15-04-2010, 05:21
Well I removed the flakes from the bag and snorted a bit, it's been about 20 minutes since I snorted it and so far I'm not feeling anything. I snorted it softly, like someone said, instead of just snorting it as hard as I could. I haven't gotten any "drip" coming out of my nose, but I have been sniffling ... but I am usually stuffed up and always sniffling so I can't tell which its from.

I'm reluctant to take more since it's only been about 20min or so, but, I'm not sure, since it's my first time snorting it. Also I haven't been sniffling hard so it comes out of my nose into my throat.

Thanks

Opiate 420
15-04-2010, 05:33
Wow theres an Opana megathread now, I like. Yea Im not sure why people are sucking the coating off, IME the easiet way to remove the coating is to get a razor blade, preferably new, and just peel off the coating with the blade, like get the blade in between the coating and the pill.

You dont snort it the same way as Oxy, because most people with Oxy, snort it and suck down the drip, since most people like the taste and since the oral BA is high so it doesnt matter if its in your stomach. But with Opana, you defiently do not want to suck down the drip, its such a big mistake that people dont realize. Since the oral BA is so low, you want to get the powder up your nose, sniff a little to make sure its in there good, and then just wait. it definitely takes longer to peak than Oxy. Sometimes ill leave the powder up there for hours, to make sure I got good absorption, then you can suck down the drip, which will be the consistency of mucus or snot. I wouldnt suggest leaving the drip in your nose, because the powder can do some nasty damage to your nasal over time. So after you feel that you have gotten full absorption then you should rinse your nose out n clear out the drip.

IMO I would take Opana over Oxy any day, which is interesting considering Oxy use to be my DOC. I find that 10mg of Opana ER will get me feeling better than 40mg OC and for longer. I would take 40mg ER's over almost any other prescription opiate. Its the Bee's Knees.

r0ck3r
15-04-2010, 05:49
Wow theres an Opana megathread now, I like. Yea Im not sure why people are sucking the coating off, IME the easiet way to remove the coating is to get a razor blade, preferably new, and just peel off the coating with the blade, like get the blade in between the coating and the pill.

You dont snort it the same way as Oxy, because most people with Oxy, snort it and suck down the drip, since most people like the taste and since the oral BA is high so it doesnt matter if its in your stomach. But with Opana, you defiently do not want to suck down the drip, its such a big mistake that people dont realize. Since the oral BA is so low, you want to get the powder up your nose, sniff a little to make sure its in there good, and then just wait. it definitely takes longer to peak than Oxy. Sometimes ill leave the powder up there for hours, to make sure I got good absorption, then you can suck down the drip, which will be the consistency of mucus or snot. I wouldnt suggest leaving the drip in your nose, because the powder can do some nasty damage to your nasal over time. So after you feel that you have gotten full absorption then you should rinse your nose out n clear out the drip.

IMO I would take Opana over Oxy any day, which is interesting considering Oxy use to be my DOC. I find that 10mg of Opana ER will get me feeling better than 40mg OC and for longer. I would take 40mg ER's over almost any other prescription opiate. Its the Bee's Knees.

I've never done oxy or anything, so when people describe the similiarities between them it really doesn't mean much to me. Like I said I've never even snorted these before, so terms like the drip and stuff still don't mean much.

I snorted a little bit, lightly, like the other threads said. I didn't "sniffle" hard after i snorted it, so it was sitting in there still i guess. It's been about 45minutes or so and I'm not feeling high or relaxed or anything, just feel normal. I've snorted stuff before, long long long ago, probably over 10 years ago.

I'm suppose to snort it soft, and when i feel it and taste it in the back of my throat im suppose to just let it sit there and not sniffle it? These are def. the most complicated pills I've ever taken, lol ... need instructions on how to do it ... can't just be as simple as crush up and snort, and feel it in 15min.

Nikolai
15-04-2010, 06:12

I agree with you, I got a knife I shave the coating off with. Compared with sucking the coating off the difference in the resulting powder is pretty major. I havent sucked the coating off my opana in close to a year, it sucks. And I also agree Opana kills Oxy, sometimes I believe the difference in strength is even more than most people claim. Its bad to get started on Opana because it jacks your tolerance up and makes it very hard to go back to Oxy or anything else.

Nikolai
15-04-2010, 06:20
Well I removed the flakes from the bag and snorted a bit, it's been about 20 minutes since I snorted it and so far I'm not feeling anything. I snorted it softly, like someone said, instead of just snorting it as hard as I could. I haven't gotten any "drip" coming out of my nose, but I have been sniffling ... but I am usually stuffed up and always sniffling so I can't tell which its from.

I'm reluctant to take more since it's only been about 20min or so, but, I'm not sure, since it's my first time snorting it. Also I haven't been sniffling hard so it comes out of my nose into my throat.

Thanks

What do you mean by flakes? Is that in relation to Opana? My opana have never really flaked and that is why Im confused. Maybe its because yours are in a bag, IDK. Opana usually hits me in 15 to 20 minutes, maybe you're underestimating your tolerance. Keep us updated.

IndustrialStrength
15-04-2010, 06:55
To Oppyandme Thanks I'm glad we could resolve our differences in a civil manner. :)

I'm also looking forward to the discussion of this topic & any information that is brought up as a result.
I hear ya on the posting when mobile. It can definitely be a pain in the ass.
I'll have to see if I can dig up some more useful information on this subject.
Seeing as in my opinion Oxymorphone seems to be under represented information wise.
Though it seems like it's coming up as a topic more often lately.
So hopefully the knowledge base regarding this substance will soon be expanded.
I've posted a few things regarding it lately & have gotten some PM's regarding said posts as a result.
Though most of the inquiries where regarding the nasal spray's I've been discussing.
Sadly so far my methods really only pertain to IR's but as I stated I'm working on some methods to allow the ER's to be viable as a spray.
Hopefully I'll be posting a thread with information on these methods in the near future.
Basically as soon as I get some results. (Hopefully positive ones!)
I'm looking forward to using the collective knowledge & feedback of other Bluelighters to help further advance the knowledge of this less harmful route of nasal administration.
So stay tuned & if anyone is interested in methods for making a nasal spray out of the IR's feel free to PM me.
I might end up making a thread/post on it depending on how many people show interest & as a way to get feedback regarding ER prep methods.

Oxymorphone0260
25-04-2010, 21:03
How I take the coating off is by taking a razor blade and shaving the coating flake by flake if your focused enough you can make it so you lose no powder at all. Then crush and snort just do not let the pill get wet at any time or it gels and then turns into mega flakes, that the only way to ingest is by taking them orally and that's like eating a big old booger.

r0ck3r
30-04-2010, 04:14
I know if you take opana through oral ingestion it is not as strong - but if you take it orally, is it better to take it on an empty stomach, or after you have eaten? I've taken mine on an empty stomach before and had nothing at all happen

Nikolai
30-04-2010, 07:58
Most have said its best to take with a high fat meal, or an empty stomach to feel it quicker but I wouldnt feel right unless I told you that Opana is not only weaker orally, I tell those that come into possession of Opana that taking them orally is a waste.

Do what you're comfortable with though.

JimLovesOxies
03-05-2010, 03:49
Tomorrow is the day I obtain several Opana 20's, the extended release[ER] pill.

The best way to prepare these for injection?

Ive had them before and know about the skin thats not like Perdue OC's, so whats the best

method, probably just remove the skin, smash the pill into a fine powder, add water, stir,

filter and bang?

yes I know about all the bad shit thats in pills and you're not supposed to inject, but I haven't

IV'd anything in 4 months and I'm set on booting these fuckers. Some people say add heat, some say no heat. I probably wouldnt heat it. For the record.