PDA

View Full Version : (opioids) OG Octagonal Opana ER - MEGA THREAD - can't find YOUR thread? check here.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Sentience
12-11-2009, 13:36
I may be the odd man out here, but I LOVE oral Dilaudid. Yeah, its not as efficient as banging it and not as cost effective if you are buying it on the streets, but assuming you have enough pills to swallow you can eventually get where you want to go with it and its my new favorite....better than morphine better than oxy. The onset is a little slower. I am a chronic pain sufferer though and I prefer longer lasting euphoria to a quick rush.

I would like to try Opana.

poopshooter720
15-11-2009, 10:33
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ime!!!!!!!!!!!!!you have to grind in on a hose clamp(;)no need to screw around with coating)chop with car,razor,knife anything break out into many small lines!ime! But the main thing is when you snort it you have to keep it in your nose for as long as possable somewhat of a balancing act but well worth it my friends also the fatty meal like the home made dripping wet with oil tacos we had tonight right before i blew the rest of my 40mg from this morning i can take 250mg oxy a day when i have access to that much but one opana 40 will last me the whole day=d i dont know you be the judge dont let some bullshiter bullshit you about something they never had the oppurtunity to ever even see first hand leet alone compare to other drugs , mabye its that they do not know how to properly utmfse and properly prepare their goodies.if there is one thing i cant stand its people misinforming others on some very inportant information and could possibly be harm someone else and should just post things that you are 100 percent sure on.some people are really stupid imo:!

R2DAOB
16-11-2009, 03:57
cant wait to try this...

amy40hands
20-12-2009, 22:56
i'm about to try the opana 40, snort a bit. i hope it's good. :)

amy40hands
21-12-2009, 00:06
i love the stuff! did a bit and i'm great.

arthunter888
21-12-2009, 00:56
Intranasal Oxymorphone is a bit more powerful than that... look at it this way.

I believe if snorted on a FULL MEAL (preferably) one that’s HIGH IN FAT, the bioavailability would be something like 70-80% with a much different/higher protein binding. Also, it bypasses the blood brain barrier and almost ALL the drug goes to your brain an spine. For Opana this is amazing because the Mu receptors which is what Oxymorphone targets all three times are almost all in the brain and spine... also the Mu receptors are highest for euphoria and very high for pain relief.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mu_Opioid_receptor
http://www.drugbank.ca/cgi-bin/getCard.cgi?CARD=APRD00158.txt
According to the drug bank Opana/Oxymorphone primarily binds/interacts with Mu receptors...

The main reason a person would prefer Oxycodone of Oxymorphone is that it interacts with all three receptor groups... spread out. Otherwise it is pure bullshit... snorting Oxymorphone AFTER eating a FULL meal is 7-10 times the euphoria, potency, and duration of any ROA/MOA of Oxycodone.
http://www.drugbank.ca/cgi-bin/getCard.cgi?CARD=DB00497

That is why you have to be SUPER careful/responsible with Opana even more so than with most Opiates/Opioids... that is the bottom line.
~BIG~

I prefer oxycodone to oxymorphone (I snort oxymorphone). One of the reasons is that I get waves of uncomfortability/sickly sensations with oxymorphone: it seems to have some negative side-effects that oxycodone lacks. Also oxycodone seems to give my entire body a "buzzing" type of semi-numb sensation, my favorite effect of oxycodone; while oxymorphone only seems to be felt most in my spine, AND in a less-buzzy and more jittery way, sort of like amphetamine but not as bad. There just seems to be something lacking about oxymorphone, despite its potency. Economically, oxymorphone wins hands down, being 4 times as strong as, and twice as long as oxycodone, but qualitatively oxycodone is my prefference.

Could somebody explain the bold section in the quote above more thoroughly. Do they both stimulate the same three receptors with the same intensity? What is meant by the "spreat out" part? Maybe this may explain my qualitative preference in a pharmacological way.

Oxyrisin2
21-12-2009, 04:34
I've been scripted 40mg opana er's and I'm use to 80mgs of oxy. I just pill crush a 40mg opana and snort it lightly. powders up really nice and just railed the whole 40 mg Opana. Shit works awesome.
Never had any gelling problems with snorting them. Like I said crush in pill crusher and snort half a 40 up each nose. no gelliing at all.. It takes about 20 minutes to hit but when it does your in heaven for a good 6 hours..
Enjoy=D

dankoni
25-12-2009, 02:55
Does anyone have an administration method for Opana ER besides insufflation, oral, IV/IM, or plugging? We typically prefer insufflation for Opana ER, but my wife has a sinus/inner ear infection and I don't think she should be putting anything up there. We are not against plugging, and I know the BA for plugging is around 90%, but that's too much of a pain in the ass right now (har har har). I read something about taking it orally with a strong alcohol. Does that really work? How about sublingually? I haven't seen anything in here about sublingual administration with BA numbers. Also, I know the high fat thing is true, but is that in combination with oral administration? If we eat a high fat meal and take the Opana ER orally right on top of the meal, is the BA really upwards of 70%? Or, is that 70% only for nasal administration after a high fat meal?

The basic goal is to achieve a 40% or better BA without plugging, bumping, or shooting. Any ideas/advice? We will plug if that is our only option, but shooting and bumping are not options. Thanks all!

EDIT:
No answers yet, so it looks like we're going to try plugging. We'll start with 5mg at first to be super safe, as 10mg intranasal got us borderline sick. BTW, the source is 20mg ER Opana. Any links and advice on plugging would be greatly appreciated!

UPDATE:
We plugged 5mg with barely any noticeable effects. Maybe there was something wrong with our method, or maybe it only works well for the IRs, but intranasal is definitely the way to go for ERs IMO.

Sentience
27-12-2009, 18:47
That long response with nothing regarding plugging..... and the OP has passed away. Maybe we should close this thread in respect or change it to a memorial of some sorts. Its time to be careful kids.

He didnt pass away because of the Opana did he? I might have missed some of the posts in this thread.

I am already using oxycodone and morphine for chronic pain and may get either Dilaudid or Opana for post surgery pain soon.

Ideally I could get Opana for AM and Dilaudid for PM, but we will see.

Sentience
27-12-2009, 18:53
^^^^^^^^^^^
We have this thread because it answers questions, just like the one you just asked :)
If you would have just flipped this thread back a page or two you would have found your answer in a second, there is a nice tutorial 2 pages back with everything you want to know, its a nice sized post so you'll see it, be safe, follow the instructions and have fun!

-TheMatador

I am sure that is true, but threads this size can get rather cumbersome. Combining mega-threads like this saves space but makes it a bitch to find what you are looking for. I think its understandable that people will continue to ask the same questions over and over again rather than spend hours reading the megathreads hoping for something relevant.

cire113
28-12-2009, 15:12
is opana better than oxy? im thinking about getting some... is the ER better or IR

woamotive
28-12-2009, 15:46
Sounds great-I'm yet to even see it (in person) or even hear of anyone I know who has seen it. Someday...someday.

Volcano
05-01-2010, 04:33
A good friend of mine came across some Opanas but he doesn't like to take drugs in any other manner than orally (well... smoke marijuana haha)

With all the talk about insufflation of Opana leads me to ask -- are they worth a damn orally?

Would someone who enjoys say... 20-30mg of hydrocodone find any usage out of them?

The Chemist
05-01-2010, 04:41
he could parachute them, which would give him the desired effects.

20-30mg of hydro has nothing on Opana, it is Oxymorphone, one of the most powerful painkillers out there. Oxymorphone is about--iirc--1.5-2x stronger per mg than Oxycodone.

if you, or your friend are going to try them, start slow and try 5mg insufflated and you can work up from that.

rath
05-01-2010, 04:45
Yes you can use opana oral but it's only 10% bioavailability mean only 10% of the active drug is put into your body. Snorting would bring it up to 30-40% I think . Yes someone would enjoy them but remember oxymorphone is 8x stronger than morphine so be very careful.

Volcano
05-01-2010, 04:48
I know all about the 10% BA.

My friend cannot insufflate because of his wife. Him being fucked up is A-OK but if started to snort or bang then... well... let's just say those of us with a decent wives would like to keep them.

chaoticc
05-01-2010, 05:05
A good friend of mine came across some Opanas but he doesn't like to take drugs in any other manner than orally (well... smoke marijuana haha)

With all the talk about insufflation of Opana leads me to ask -- are they worth a damn orally?

Would someone who enjoys say... 20-30mg of hydrocodone find any usage out of them?

dude opana is in a whole different ballgame than hydrocodone, so just be careful and play it safe, don't underestimate its effects. If you can get off on 30mg of hydrocodone, I wouldn't mess with more than 5mg of opana at a time.

If you don't like insufflating, parachute the little devils. Or better yet, plug em'!
I wouldn't mess with them orally, but then again.. the only thing I ever take orally is my benzos.

God.. the things I would do to get some oxymorphone right now!(spring break goooooood times =D)

have fun, be safe.

OPsFORME
05-01-2010, 06:18
Oh god ya. Opanas are the shizzzzit way better n stronger then oxy. Be careful those as a 40mg opana = 80mg oxy.

Be safe n have fun

~DJ Play~

justcallmewhat
05-01-2010, 10:48
Eating them would be seriously wasting the high that you will probably fall in love with. Find a way for him to snort them... It is worth it regarding you trying to get fucked up. 5mg snorted for me right when I started and had barely any tolerance would put me in a state of intense euphoria, pleasure, calm, ease, chilled ecstasy.

I don't know in what setting you'll be taking the drugs, but honestly, go into a bathroom and get a hose clamp and a card and a bill(aka your wallet has a card/bill just put the hoseclamp inbetween credit cards) grind up a quarter on the sharp side of a small hose-clamp with the screwy part snapped off(bending it back and forth for 5 minutes) and you will not regret it. Taking it orally is wasting an intense euphoric rush that junkies compare to Heroin.

Really consider this-if getting high off of it is important to you-but yeah, make sure you don't cross your wive's lines without making sure she won't find out....

Oh and you don't really need to take the coating off if you grind it up... I think the damage to my nose was worth the 10-15 minutes you saved trying to get that goddamn coating off.

Good luck!

Volcano
05-01-2010, 15:03
My wife is cool with drugs in general. Just not banging or snorting. Can't say (for the most part) I disagree.

FlowFree
07-01-2010, 08:09
SWIM has been about month on OC again, was up to 60+, but then down to around 15mg, and feeling it still daily (waiting till night time), got some Opana and insuf. first around 2mg, more, more, more really went through most of the 40, maybe 30? maybe 20? SWIM ate the slightest bit but most insuf,. not much feeling, a little stoopery, and odd feeling, that was 6 hours ago... with SWIMs tolerance that should of worked the first couple of tiny bump (a few mg each) but SWIM waited and waited and just felt weird, not much...

what gives, did it just fall down the throat?

even then, SWIM had at least 20 or so, so that should feel more than the 15 of Roxi, and it doesn't...

so what happened, 6 hours later and still a small buzz weird feeling, SWIM want to shower because freezing, and guts are stopped up, is it even worth trying this again? SWIM remembers hydro working years ago.

if 15mg oxycodone is ok, why is more opana not effective insuf. or oral (well if thats where it went)....

very odd...

don't want to play around and risk it, at this point SWIM think it's safe, SWIM did wait a bit in between (though maybe not 15) each and it's been 6 hours... SWIM still don't want to take the codone or xanax cause SWIM still feels it in system and either gut or chest / lung sensation... basically over it all, and back to healthy living. more of a psych person, indeed, a Real deal person.

in short: why did this supposedly high dose act so awkwardly / seemingly weak but odd and uncomfortable in some ways on the body?

also, considering 7 or so hours, is that mostly gone?

FlowFree
07-01-2010, 09:16
So odd, SWIM is waiting or foregoing at this point perhaps the usual (past month like the rest) .,5mg - 1mg of xanax or any OC due to the experiment earlier.... another wasted script, all of it, legit pain but better to go without if you can.... fo' real.

FlowFree
07-01-2010, 19:31
*bump* looking for some help on why this reacted so strange / did not work?

SWIM is far from your "normal" individual in body chemistry, diet, etc..... maybe some explanation...

for instance, very low fat high fruit raw plant based diet, but that should still only be some percentage (10-15?) difference in dose, SWIM insuf. 20-25+mg and it just felt odd,,,,

SWIM has memories of 4mg dilaudid years ago being hit or miss a time or two but usually insuf. would work. way better than oral... maybe it did just go into the throat? SWIM has deviated septum and perhaps weird nose too....

Volcano
08-01-2010, 01:54
So, seriously I need to snort this to do anything?

The Chemist
08-01-2010, 02:00
basically.

Volcano
08-01-2010, 02:04
What about eating a really fatty meal then parachuting, will this be any better than just taking them?

The Chemist
08-01-2010, 02:18
the BA will only change slightly, probably not enough to give you what you want to feel.

Breathe
08-01-2010, 03:24
Does anyone with a tolerance to H. have any experience with Opana?

Oxymorphone sounds like a great chemical.. though I think it may be quite lost
on someone with a moderate H. tolerance..

Anyone?

chemanthonys69
08-01-2010, 03:27
HELL YA SON. Opana is second only to fent. when it comes to strength. Even the oral BA isn't to bad. Hell I even enjoy them with no alteration to the time release matrix. They are by far the most awesomtaculer opiate in existence. I think I would prefer it over every single other opiate. Mos def.
PS make sure you eat a fatty meal to raise your plasma levels, it is vital to an a great experience with opana

chemanthonys69
08-01-2010, 03:31
Does anyone with a tolerance to H. have any experience with Opana?

Oxymorphone sounds like a great chemical.. though I think it may be quite lost
on someone with a moderate H. tolerance..

Anyone?

Ya uh def not. If SWIY can get a hold of lets say instance release OPAna and slam it( i know banging pills is bad.... whateve...) Your in for a treat.. I would say even with a moderate H habit SWIY could enjoy the ER opana at around 40 to 60mg Swim wouldn't recommend going over that due to respiratory issues with opana.. Enjoy =D
The time matrix makes the er not worth breaking down, lol its a waste

chemanthonys69
08-01-2010, 04:27
Just curious has anyone SWIM,Y had problems with snorting ERs. SWIM gets a horrible stuffy nose, like almost not even worth it, That damned ol matrix freaking pharmacologist.

arthunter888
08-01-2010, 04:28
Yea, opana (ER especially) for sure is one of the weirdest opiates I have tried. It is very hard to do it juuuust-right, I have sort of a method that has to be followed. First, 1-2 HOURS before dosing I flush my sinus with a saline solution. Right before dosing, I dry my nose out with a tissue as far up as I can as moisture causes gelling, which is not good. Then when I dose, I rub the opana very lightly against the inside of a hose clamp (this creates a very fine powder, the finer the better). I divide my line into two equal parts, and do one in each nostril (opana ER powder is inherently so fine that it can easily hit your throat, so I just breathe a little bit harder than normal--you should not be able to be HEARD snorting---too hard) letting it sit at the very top of the nose, but not into the sinus. A couple other points to consider...

1) Your diet of "very low fat" may be a problem. I have noticed that Opana does not satisfactorily hit me unless I eat a hefty filling meal (preferably high in fat) a half hour before or right after dosing it. Clinical data also shows that the bio availability of opana is increased by 20-30% with a fatty meal in the stomach, and for something as potent as opana that seemingly small boost is huge (e.g. assuming all other factors are optimal, 20mg snorted without food will yield up to 6mg, whereas with food will yield up to 9mg, and a 3mg difference of snorted opana is equal to an oxy difference of about 9-12mg! and it kicks in faster too boot with food, further boosting the high).

2) Could you have done too much? I have noticed for me that there is a sweet spot with opiates (especially opana). Too little won't be felt, and too much will leave bad side effects AND won't be felt. When I am pleasantly high on opana, sometimes I re-dose and overdo it. As a result, I get stomach cramps, light-headedness, pressure in my ears, and JITTERS. And the weird thing is that when overdosing the euphoria dissapears (it goes away). It's not just that the bad effects overshadow the good ones, it's like the high is ABORTED, and it leaves me being sick AND sober at the same time. Opana ER lends itself well to overdosing because it takes ridiculously long to kick in to begin with, so my doses are usually at least a half hour apart to avoid this, but still it happens sometimes.

Opana (ER esp.) is truly the rubix cube of opiates, there is a science to it. Even when done right, the high is quite different and can be subtle (like morphine without the sedation, not as much of a body high as oxy, more mental) sometimes. It is quite difficult to do so, but when you do hit your "sweet spot" boy is it heaven (body and mind).

leftwing
08-01-2010, 06:21
merged into opana mega thread

hilkdog
08-01-2010, 07:00
Opana is the best pharmaceutical opiate if taken correctly. It's much more potent than oxycodone and the high lasts much, much longer. The comedown from oxycodone is also lame cause it always leaves SWIM practically sober, so doing more is a must...but when the opana ER powder turns to gel in your nose, it dissolves slower extending the high-span to about 4 hours (10mgs). SWIM prefer Opana in any form (IR or ER), even if SWIM pay more than 1$/mg...

Also as a side note, there are a lot of people SWIM knows who have gotten violently ill from snorting too much. If you don't use opiates or have a low tolerance SWIM would advise not to start with a drug as powerful as this. 1 Opana ER 20 would be equivalent, in SWIMS opinion, to at least 40mg Oxy. Know your doses and be safe everyone, dont give this drug national attention for a bunch of ODs!! SWIM <3s it!:}

NY Villager
08-01-2010, 18:39
I just got some Opanas for the first time...10mg IRs and 40mg ER's. I have a pretty good (bad?) H habit. I'm thinking of banging half of a 10mg (5mg)..With my 10 bag a day habit should I start off with less? more?
Also (and this is going to seem like a dumb question) what is "parachuting"?
I'd also like to say that this is the most informative, helpful and professional forum of its type on the web!
Thanks!

HdoubleODeezy
08-01-2010, 18:44
I just got some Opanas for the first time...10mg IRs and 40mg ER's. I have a pretty good (bad?) H habit. I'm thinking of banging half of a 10mg (5mg)..With my 10 bag a day habit should I start off with less? more?
Also (and this is going to seem like a dumb question) what is "parachuting"?
I'd also like to say that this is the most informative, helpful and professional forum of its type on the web!
Thanks!

parachuting is when u crush a pill and put it in a piece of napkin or toilet paper and wrap it up and swallow it with a gulp of water, same as chewing and swallowing except you dont taste the pill.

Sorry im not sure about the dosage part of the question.. someone else will chime in.

maximumstrength3
09-01-2010, 15:02
opana's are shit I used to get 90 20mg er's a month from a friend he would give me the whole bottle for 4 80mg oc's. anyway the high is great but I used to do 5 pills snorted at once and my tolerence was about 120mg of oc at once 3 times a day

dankoni
10-01-2010, 12:07
opana's are shit I used to get 90 20mg er's a month from a friend he would give me the whole bottle for 4 80mg oc's. anyway the high is great but I used to do 5 pills snorted at once and my tolerence was about 120mg of oc at once 3 times a day

Just so people don't get confused by this post, this is not common. 100mg of Opana ER, when snorted properly, should be vastly stronger than 120mg of oxycodone. Just my opinion, but it sounds like maximumstrength3 is snorting much too hard. That would make the majority of the Opana go down his throat, which would decrease it's BA from ~40% to ~10%. Oxycodone on the other hand, has a similar BA when snorted to when taken orally, so one wouldn't notice much difference in effect when oxycodone is snorted too hard.

10mg of Opana ER, snorted properly, should be similar in effect to 60-80mg of oxycodone.

HdoubleODeezy
10-01-2010, 13:14
Just so people don't get confused by this post, this is not common. 100mg of Opana ER, when snorted properly, should be vastly stronger than 120mg of oxycodone. Just my opinion, but it sounds like maximumstrength3 is snorting much too hard. That would make the majority of the Opana go down his throat, which would decrease it's BA from ~40% to ~10%. Oxycodone on the other hand, has a similar BA when snorted to when taken orally, so one wouldn't notice much difference in effect when oxycodone is snorted too hard.

10mg of Opana ER, snorted properly, should be similar in effect to 60-80mg of oxycodone.

oxymorphone is exactly twice as potent as oxycodone i believe 5mg oxymorphone= 10mg oxycodone

here's a handy calculator for converting opiate dosages http://www.globalrph.com/narcoticonv.htm

arthunter888
11-01-2010, 00:53
^^^ That calculation is for oral oxymorphone. To make the calculation complete, one must account for the nasal BA being about 3 times that of oral, which would make nasal oxymorphone about 6x the potency of oxycodone. However, if it is opana ER then the time-release matrix/gel may affect this to lower it a little, but still I would imagine even then it should be at least 3-4x the potency of oxy if snorted properly.

barak_opana
11-01-2010, 03:52
Let me know if any one is interested.

Captain.Heroin
11-01-2010, 04:02
I'm not.

le merged

barak_opana
11-01-2010, 08:14
This is what you need:
2 shot glasses
1 filter (two coffee filters or a bounty select a size 1 sheet)
1 metal spoon
300 water units (pre-measured and ready to add)
1 stir stick (metal dental pick /probe you can buy at the store for like 5 bucks)
1 small cotton ball or micron filter (has not been tested with micron filter)
2 sirynges 5/16 100units

1. peal the pill using an exacto knife blade or a sharp knife takes practice but works best (keeps pill dry)
2. crush pill, split it in half if needed (be carefull on the dose you should know your tolerance) this method will double your mgs a 10mg IV'd will feel like a 20 snorted and a 5mg IV'd will feel like a 10 etc....
3.throw the crushed pill on the spoon and crisp till golden brown use the pick/probe to stir constantly so it crisps evenly.
4. after crisping, crush finely the whole idea of crisping is to slow down the gelling and by crushing it into fine powder is to get the opana out. throw the fine brown powder into a shott glass.
5. now you have get the 300 units pre measured (warm works best)
6. wet the two coffee filters or bounty select a size sheet and squeeze out all the water untill no more comes out. (make sure coffee filters are aligned on top of each other or bounty is folded in half to resemble a square (if you use one it will rip and will gel up) the reason you are wetting it, its becaused it will make the liquid you are going pure filter faster. place over second shott glass and push it inside but not all the way.
7. quickly pour 300 water units in with the fine brown powder and stir using pick/probe (no more than 5 seconds) and pour into second shot glass outlined with the filter (bounty/coffee filters) gently squeeze out the poured liquid(you dont want to rip the filter) do not do this for a prolonged time it should be a quick squeeze (it will gel up and ruin the whole thing) now you can throw in the cotton ball and pull into sirynge's should be enough for 200 units
8. now your ready to IV.

materials used are common and easy to adquire. this has been done plenty of times with a 100% success rate. from what ive heard a 10mg (half of 20mg pill) gives an opana tolerant user (over 120mgs a day) really heavy shoulders and ecstasy fealing upon injection. also feel free to eat the gel material that is left over. it has been though but never done to dry out and crushed and water added for a second try. who knows it might work. please post questions or comments or to clarify any step. btw this whole process should only take no more than 5 minutes.

HdoubleODeezy
11-01-2010, 08:56
wouldn't "crisping" destroy a lot of the oxymorphone?

barak_opana
11-01-2010, 10:50
Not really. If it does not a whole lot is destroyed. The water is very bitter after this process

dankoni
12-01-2010, 17:23
oxymorphone is exactly twice as potent as oxycodone i believe 5mg oxymorphone= 10mg oxycodone

^^^ That calculation is for oral oxymorphone. To make the calculation complete, one must account for the nasal BA being about 3 times that of oral, which would make nasal oxymorphone about 6x the potency of oxycodone. However, if it is opana ER then the time-release matrix/gel may affect this to lower it a little, but still I would imagine even then it should be at least 3-4x the potency of oxy if snorted properly.

So we arrive back at my original point. Maximumstrength3's post could mislead someone into thinking that 100mg of Opana ER, when snorted, is roughly equal to 120mg of oxycodone. TO BE CLEAR: 100mg of Opana ER, when snorted properly, should be equivalent to 300-600mg of oxycodone, depending on MANY factors.

Since I know someone who has experimented with snorting Opana ER, I can tell you with 100% certainty that 10mg of Opana ER, snorted properly, should be roughly equivalent to 60-80mg of oxycodone.

coldbleed
15-01-2010, 01:24
i want to know how to get the second coating off

coldbleed
15-01-2010, 01:41
just snoted 4 mg of a 30 fells like oc but im nodding after 1 hour but i did take 4 perc 10s today
i want to know if that can make me work like the methodone does all day

coldbleed
15-01-2010, 01:42
i like it

coldbleed
15-01-2010, 01:46
what about taking xanax and snorting small does of opana
i have a very high tolerance to xanax and lorcet and perocet also what is the best way to remove the two coatings
thankx