• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids OG Octagonal Opana ER - MEGA THREAD - can't find YOUR thread? check here.

my step mom gets 90 40mg Opana ERs every month and i usually get about 20 - 30 of them from her and my dad. i crush them up and do 20 mgs about 3 times a day. I haven't really had w/ds but i have a couple of lortabs and 30mg codeines to lean on b/w prescriptions. however, it deffinitely does what people say to your tolerance. after doing just one, the next day i have taken as many as 9- 10mg lortabs and felt nothing.

i suppose i will start off with 20mg insuff. perhaps w/ a mg f xanax if needed to potentiate...

20mg insuff. opana equals roughly how much oxycodone orally, 100-160mg?

No 210 mg insuff. does not equal 100-160 mg of oxy. And dont you think 100-160 is quite a BIG DIFFERENCE? 8o 8o 8o

IMO 40 mgs of opana ER insuff = 120 mgs of oral oxy. Maybe just a tad less. (But this is not exact! Dont take this as the final word.) SO with that assumption....... 20 mgs of er would be approximately 60 mgs of oxy oral......

How much oxy do you normally take orally to get high?

Have you ever taken opana before?

You can also plug opana btw (well ir's for sure).... answer a few of these questions and I can help you out more........

i have opana 40mg ER, and can usually do about 240mg of oxy orally. so basically 20mg opana and 1mg xanax won't compare?

How does the method of Plugging work? Can anyone point me in the direction of the thread that contains info on exactly how to do it?

unsui said:
i have opana 40mg ER, and can usually do about 240mg of oxy orally. so basically 20mg opana and 1mg xanax won't compare?

You have to keep in mind, it's a different drug, so it's effects are going to be different. I would, first thing, eat a big meal full of nice, dense, fatty foods. That will increase bio-availability significantly. Then, suck the coating off the Opana, and divide into 1/4's. Divide those 1/4's into 1/2's, so you have 8 piles of approx. 5mg each. You need to grind the powder into as fine of a powder as absolutely possible; this is a very important part. Smash and grind with an ID card or something similar, and then scoop the powder together. Use a super-sharp knife or even a pizza-cutter (the rolling kind) to chop it up even more. You want to break the time release as much as possible. After doing the grinding/cutting would be the ideal time to separate it up. 8 piles of equal proportion.

Snort 2 of the 8 piles; one in each nostril. Don't go all hurricane on that shit and just inhale it so that it gets nice and stuck up in your sinuses or wherever it goes. You don't want a drip. Wait 20 minutes for it to kick in, as it doesn't kick in as fast as other drugs when snorted. It will still "gel", but the gel is more like a paste, and it helps it adhere to your nose and actually seems to still have a time-release effect when snorted, so don't blow your nose for 6 hours after using (and try not to sneeze). The high lasts about 6-7 hours when snorted, if done on a full stomach and you have lots of lipids in your blood. Continue to dose by 1/8 of a pill every 20-30 minutes, alternating nostrils, until you reach your desired high. Just because it takes 240mg of Oxy doesn't mean it will take all 40mg of Opana. I was using 30-35mg IV to get a nod, but I would still get a high off of 20-30mg snorted, and it would last longer to boot.

Just don't do a whole bunch at once. My opiate-naive friend snorted at MOST 4mg, and was throwing up. His girlfriend did 2-3mg and was throwing up too. I was sitting there doing 20mg feeling straight. It's powerful stuff, don't underestimate it. It is, IMO, the most abusable pharmaceutical, of any sort, available in the United States.

Opana question

I recently aquired a 40 mg opana. It was yellow and had a 40 on it and i took it but i was wondering if there was a time release that i was supposed to take off because i dont really feel anything.

technooo said:
I recently aquired a 40 mg opana. It was yellow and had a 40 on it and i took it but i was wondering if there was a time release that i was supposed to take off because i dont really feel anything.

You don't "take off" the time release, you "defeat" it by grinding the pill into a super-fine powder and dicing it up even finer with a knife/razor.

It probably would have been a better idea to read through this thread, because you would learn that Opana, or oxymorphone, is only about 10% bio-available orally. Add in the fact that you have an 8 to 12 hour time-release, you're only getting about 4mg of oxymorphone into your bloodstream over that entire period of time. It should have had the coating removed (as with OC's), been ground up as described above, and small amounts insufflated (depending on tolerance; no tolerance and you want to do 2-4mg bumps) every 20-30 minutes until the desired high is achieved. Eating a meal full of fats would have increased the intranasal BA even more. As it is, insufflation results in about 40-45% BA. After a fatty meal, it can go up to anywhere between 55-75% BA when snorted. When eaten, Opana doesn't produce much psychoactive effects. In fact, I would go so far as to say unless you are completely opiate naive, you won't feel anything off of that pill, and there's not much you can do now that you've already eaten it (except to take 50-75mg of Benadryl, or diphenhydramine, to "potentiate" the pill).

These pills do provide excellent analgesia when taken orally, but they are also noted for not providing much, if any, physical impairment. Orally, they're ideal for cancer/chronic-pain patients who want to live as normal of a life as possible while being pain-free but not doped-up.

These pills also provide an absolutely amazing high when snorted (and you come pretty close to meeting God himself when injected), and IMO/IME, they are the most euphoric opiate there is. Better than Dilaudid, better than Heroin (which I've now had some experience with, and was, frankly, disappointed; too similar to morphine), WAY better than morphine, and just not even close to the same level as oxy/hydro-codone. It is a social, energetic, talkative high (and if injected, it all begins with a rush that is better than having sex with Jessica Alba, Scarlett Johansen, and Angelina Jolie (pre-Billy Bob Thornton) at the same time, every day, for 3 hours) that transforms into a comfortable, warm, sedating "opia-tion" that transcends any other narcotic analgesic known to man. It's like being wrapped in the world's softest silk while being engulfed in a cloud of cotton-balls. Your physical pain is so completely disappeared that, I would say, you truly become "comfortably numb". It also makes you more interested in mundane things, and your hobbies become absolutely fascinating. I am a car-guy, and I would sit and read my BMW and Porsche magazines for hours while on Opana, just absorbing every detail, completely engulfed in the stories.

People say it's over-rated. I say people are over-rated. It is the only opiate, only DRUG, that has ever made me feel total, complete BLISS. Everyone is different, so some people may just not respond well to it, I guess, but IMO I don't see how they can perfect on the drug. It's the one opiate who's high I never had to "chase", it was always there, waiting for me to get off work. The 100th time shooting it was as good as the first time; it just didn't get old. All other opiates started to bore me after having (unlimited) access to whatever pharmaceutical I wanted. Morphine got boring quick, Dilaudid took longer but the boredom still reared its head, Fentanyl is fun still but always ends up with me too fucked up (nods when I don't want nods), and the -codones leave me disappointed. Oxycodone is alright sometimes, but it needs to be a good amount of it, and it needs to be lots of Oxy and very little filler (a la OC80 or Roxy30; OxyFast and OxyDose are good stuff too). I like to take it during the day as I can't get a nod unless I mix a lot of downers with it (bad idea), but it does make me more social and talkative.

Oh well, that ends my rant. I'm really sorry you took that orally. Next time, please check on the forum BEFORE you take something, NOT AFTER. I think a tear is forming in the corner of my eye at how sad that pill must be...

Christ this is what I need.

If only I could find the right sources for this shit. Damn.

/sigh

opana er

well i ended up snorting 20mg and then taking 1mg of xanax at once. not any significant effects. so then about 8-10 hrs later i decided to snort a whole 40mg of opana and take 1mg ativan and 5mg valium. had somewhat of a nod, but nothing special...

40mg ER for 40$, so ridiculous...

I have obtained the "King of Opiates"

I got 20 Opana ER 30mg pills, what should I do with them? Insuffulate? Plug? I dont mess with needles, too chicken to and Ive heard that oxymorphone sucks orally because the bio is so low. Oh btw, I got them all for 50 bucks, lol, stupid ass didnt even know what they were, I told him they were like vicodin LMAO. Anyway would appreciate the suggestions and advice from some vets. I am new here and thought this to be a pretty good first post.

Last edited:
I would be very careful with thos pills I really cant make a recommendation with out knowing your opiate tolerance.

Obana ER is realesed by the gastric juices in your stomach so if you plug or snort them they wouldnt do anything

ARCHANGEL21 said:
I would be very careful with thos pills I really cant make a recommendation with out knowing your opiate tolerance.

Obana ER is realesed by the gastric juices in your stomach so if you plug or snort them they wouldnt do anything

ok, i tooted about 10mg up the nose, I feel like a champ right now, a little gel i noticed hmmm, but ill let ya know how I feel in a little while, and my opiate tolerance is about 75-100 mg hydrocodone daily or every other day for 1 year, also an ocassional OC, oh and also tramadol daily. Another question too, is the WD from these gonna be ungodly?

The King of opiates is heroin. Regarding dose, you've done it already if you feel like you do 'like a champ'. You won't get a wd unless you get addicted.

browntar said:
The King of opiates is heroin. Regarding dose, you've done it already if you feel like you do 'like a champ'. You won't get a wd unless you get addicted.

OK im 30 minutes in, HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is better than H, although Ive only insufullated, we get good white here in New Orleans so u can toot it, anyway from what i feel now, this is way stronger and a little more euphoric than H believe it or not

medicine cabinet said:
lol its OPANA

lol, see I told ya it was good! BTW, 2 hours in and still going strong, tempted to take a tiny booster bump but I will refrain until I see how this goes, thanks for the correction lol