• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids OG Octagonal Opana ER - MEGA THREAD - can't find YOUR thread? check here.

fer a minute i thought the OP had said he was on 240mg of opana a day in ADDITION to 96mg of hydromorphone a day. I went into shock for like 4 minutes, anyway opana is OXYmorphone dilaudid is HYDROmorphone

so what is the consensus on the best ROA for the ER?
i'm snorting mine currently, but i'd like to hear more about plugging... i want to try it, but not if it's a waste.
anyone?

opana update

to clarify i am currently
on 240mgs opana er and 96 mgs of hydromorphone one agaian has anyone had exp/with this drug(opanaer40mgs ). ifeel under dosed may switch back to my old oxy reg.

the matrix consist of xanthan gum and locust bean gum not wax like oxycontin im still trying to beat the gel system any help?

I don't have much experience with this sort of thing.......but I thought you could beat pretty much any ER configuration by letting the crushed up pill soak in a mild acidic solution and then filter........ (although I suppose if your shooting them, any carry over acid may not be good for the ole' veins)

IOxymorphine is basic, so it comes as a salt. Can you give me a full list of ingredients (and % if they are given). With details, I can work out a good way to get pure product for the pills.

<sorry to have to edit your post -jc>

Last edited by a moderator:
I would think if you looked up the methods for shooting other ER pills that gel(MS-contin,generic oxycontins) those methods may work for those pills also. I know that if I soak generic OC's in a large amount of water(I just take them orally I gave up tryin to shoot those fuckin asshat pills!!) that the gel soprt of disapates(sp?) so that could be a good way to take them orally, but hey I don't know your tolerance biut 40mg of oxymorphone Is one hell of a fuckin dose to do at once IV, and I'm sure orally also! I know it would probably get me high twice maybe m,aybe thrice, but my tolerance is down to 1 bag dope shot,80mg IV, so be careful, and I hope I could help ya. Laqter and stay safe

I have a lot of experience with Opana, both IR and ER. The ER, when taken orally, has a BA of about 10-20% at most. However, as it is HIGHLY potent, it still works very well for pain management. It is a definite step up from OxyContin as far as time-release pain medications go.

It will gel up if you add water, so shooting the ER's is a no-no. They can, however, be insufflated quite effectively, which raises the BA to around 45-50%. It is the most euphoric opiate I've tried (just about everything but never seen heroin). However, withdrawals are also incredibly awful. They don't last too long, but while they're going, you just feel like death incarnate. Keep that in mind if you plan on abusing them.

To insufflate, suck the coating off carefully, then break it up and smash with a card. You want it to be as good of a powder as you can get, and then take a knife/razor to it to chop it some more. It doesn't gel in your nose like MS-Contin or Teva OC's, as it turns into more of a "paste". I actually think the ER are better for snorting than the IR, as they stick in your nose and while they release a lot at once, they also seem to last a lot longer (6 or so hours).

I also have experience with IV Opana IR, but that's another story.

im going back to my old oxy regimen of160mgs 3xday instead of 120 mgs of opana2x a day i think this stuff sucks

Intranasal Oxymorphone

nleksan said:
I have a lot of experience with Opana, both IR and ER. The ER, when taken orally, has a BA of about 10-20% at most. However, as it is HIGHLY potent, it still works very well for pain management. It is a definite step up from OxyContin as far as time-release pain medications go.
It will gel up if you add water, so shooting the ER's is a no-no. They can, however, be insufflated quite effectively, which raises the BA to around 45-50%. It is the most euphoric opiate I've tried (just about everything but never seen heroin). However, withdrawals are also incredibly awful. They don't last too long, but while they're going, you just feel like death incarnate. Keep that in mind if you plan on abusing them.
To insufflate, suck the coating off carefully, then break it up and smash with a card. You want it to be as good of a powder as you can get, and then take a knife/razor to it to chop it some more. It doesn't gel in your nose like MS-Contin or Teva OC's, as it turns into more of a "paste". I actually think the ER are better for snorting than the IR, as they stick in your nose and while they release a lot at once, they also seem to last a lot longer (6 or so hours).
I also have experience with IV Opana IR, but that's another story.

Intranasal Oxymorphone is a bit more powerful than that... look at it this way.

I believe if snorted on a FULL MEAL (preferably) one that’s HIGH IN FAT, the bioavailability would be something like 70-80% with a much different/higher protein binding. Also, it bypasses the blood brain barrier and almost ALL the drug goes to your brain an spine. For Opana this is amazing because the Mu receptors which is what Oxymorphone targets all three times are almost all in the brain and spine... also the Mu receptors are highest for euphoria and very high for pain relief.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mu_Opioid_receptor
http://www.drugbank.ca/cgi-bin/getCard.cgi?CARD=APRD00158.txt
According to the drug bank Opana/Oxymorphone primarily binds/interacts with Mu receptors...

The main reason a person would prefer Oxycodone of Oxymorphone is that it interacts with all three receptor groups... spread out. Otherwise it is pure bullshit... snorting Oxymorphone AFTER eating a FULL meal is 7-10 times the euphoria, potency, and duration of any ROA/MOA of Oxycodone.
http://www.drugbank.ca/cgi-bin/getCard.cgi?CARD=DB00497

That is why you have to be SUPER careful/responsible with Opana even more so than with most Opiates/Opioids... that is the bottom line.
~BIG~

Last edited:
ever illusive Opana ER

Ok i'm new to this site so hello everyone. I know there's a few more opana threads but i wanted to get some quick and very informational repsonses on this one. I have a really high tolerance, well at least high to me because i've been on hydrocodone for 4 or 5 years solid. I need around 5 or so 10mg's to feel like i would like to feel. Well a family member was recently prescribed 90 Opana ER 10's. She doesn't want them at all and has offered them to me for free.

1. I'm guessing i should take them right?
2. Since of my tolerance, how much should i rail at one time to catch that euphoric feeling i do when on hydrocodone's. They are 10mg's a piece.
3. What's the best method to rail them? I.E. Snort harder than usual?, drink what with them?, and i know they say eat a fatty meal beforehand, give me a good example of what to eat?
4. Also can you give me some tips on taking them...Like the method of preparation and the best way to rail them i.e. use some nosespray or snort water afterwards or what...give me your step by step way you do it from preparation all the way to the end of our buzz....Also how about plugging? How is that? If it is good, can you give me step by step info on how to plug?

Any other tips would also be greatly appreciated!! =D
Hello to everyone again!!, i'm the newb around here but expect to see alot of me now. I'll make my rounds on this website helping others out as much as possible, because i know alot about certain things but also not much at all on others,soooo gotta share the knowledge lol

Last edited:
Modify a TOOTHED pill crusher so you can get a VERY fine ground on that shit. IMO 10 millies of OXYMORPHONE is = 30-40 millies of OXYCODONE.

well i did one and didn't reach the buzz i was expecting although it wasn't bad....i may move up tomorrow and do 2...like i said my tolerance is ridiculous....its probably more than what i put on here. i just thought it was freakin sweet i ran into those for free lol

Thanks for the quick replies ya'll, really do appreciate the help=D

Frank Zito said:
Modify a TOOTHED pill crusher so you can get a VERY fine ground on that shit. IMO 10 millies of OXYMORPHONE is = 30-40 millies of OXYCODONE.

That's not just your opinion, that's pretty much right on the money how the two stack up. Here's a narcotic comparison chart, it's one of the better ones out there, but I haven't checked all the transformations so ALWAYS be on the conservative side with these things ESPECIALLY with oxymorphone (Opana). Opana is responsible for SO, SO, SO many deaths, be VERY careful.

http://www.globalrph.com/narcotic.cgi

If I were you, I would start with about 1 or 2mg of that stuff, because you'll be surprised how potent it is. Just start off real slow, you can always do more, but unfortunately with drugs there is no "CTRL+Z" option. [i.e. no 'undo']
Look at it this way, you've got 90, if you 'waste' a few figuring out how much is the right dose for you, you've still got 88 or so left and you're still alive to enjoy em! And there is something to enjoy there too, just gotta realize it's on a whole different scale than most all other painkillers. Dilaudid and Fentanyl are the only other painkillers that come to mind that are so radically different from all the others. Dilaudid comes in 4 mg pills and that's a good dose, Fentanyl comes in MICROgram patches...those things are lethal too, but that's a different thread. Juts be careful and enjoy!

jeremyb21 said:
well i did one and didn't reach the buzz i was expecting although it wasn't bad....i may move up tomorrow and do 2...like i said my tolerance is ridiculous....its probably more than what i put on here. i just thought it was freakin sweet i ran into those for free lol

Thanks for the quick replies ya'll, really do appreciate the help=D

Something else to keep in mind is that if I recall correctly, Opana has vastly differently bioavailabilities depending on how you ingest it. Oral is very very poor, I think nasal was somewhere around 20% or so but don't quote me on that. Just wanted to let you know in case you thought about mainlining it b/c it would be about 4 times stronger if you did and if taking a nasal or oral dose through a needle would likely be lethal.

I have a lot of experience with Opana, both ER (insufflated) and IR (IV'd). Eating it is useless for euphoria, as bioavailability is around 10%. Snorting is closer to 40%. Believe it or not, the ER is actually the better pill for snorting, in my experiences (I have multiple empty 100-count pharmaceutical bottles of this stuff). It does have an anti-abuse "gel" mechanism, but unlike the gel that MS-Contin's and Teva OC's form, this is more of a "paste". When you snort it, it actually adheres to your nasal cavity better than the IR version, and seems to not only give a good high from a large portion hitting all at once, but the time release mechanism seems to remain slightly intact and keep you high for up to 6 hours off of one dosing.

Snorting, I would say that 10mg is equipotent to about an 80mg OC, seriously. I was up to snorting two or three of the 40mg ER's a day, and the withdrawals were far, far, far worse than any other opiate withdrawal and my tolerance seems permanently raised. Anyway, your opiate tolerance doesn't seem terribly high, so I would say start with 4-6mg. That much had my relatively opiate-naive friend's head in the toilet, and his completely opiate-naive girlfriend did 2-3mg and was vomiting for a couple hours. Don't underestimate this stuff.

Another thing to note is that consume a high-fat meal 1-2 hours before using this drug increases the intranasal BA from around 40% to about 50-55% I'd say. It really makes a difference, so keep that in mind. If you eat a lot before you do some, do less.

Opana Er

hasn't been much opana threads lately so i thought i would start one...

i have read mixed reports about this opiod. one being that it's worthless, and the other a gold mine. well i finally have the chance to acquire some.

they're the opana 40mg ER and the guy is claiming them to be the "most high priced pill on the market!" and blah blah....usual dealer talk. selling it for 25$/pill which i am fine with because i believe i will only have to snort half of this correct?

i have a fairly huge tolerance to where about hydromorphone 6mg IV will give me that huge rush, or oxycodone 240mg orally will get me high. to my understanding a 40mg opana is equal to 80mg of oxy, but that is with 40mg opana orally and orally it is weak.

so what would a 20mg opana snorted be equal to oxycodone wise or hydromorphone IV wise? do these pills suck to snort?

thanks in advance if you could help a brother out...

Try snorting 1/4 of the pill and see where it gets you.
People say Oxymorphone is worthless if they try eating it, because of the extremely low bioavailability for oral usage. Snorting or IV'ing it makes it quite nice.