• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids OG Octagonal Opana ER - MEGA THREAD - can't find YOUR thread? check here.

Opana is like 12 times the potency of morphine. So be careful. I've had hella experience with the IR'z but not really the ER. I would recommend pluggin about 20mg to 25mg of IR if you can get a hold of them. Well worth it.

Ive been a big Oxycontin fan since it came around 5-6 years ago. Ketamine ruined my ability to respond to Anesthesia well ( wake up during surgery) and Oxy's have ruined pain killers ever actually working (Unless IV'ed at hospital). I have about a 240 MG Tolerance, but only do about 1 80 a day. I hate Opanas, they are not the cats meow and the high is mild and almost non existent.
I hose clamp em down and rail it about 80 mg's at a time and they suck compared to just 1 80.

~Out (Someone who knows, been on Oxys for 5+ years)

Anathema777 said:
Doesn't anyone use hose clamps from a car to grind oxy/opanas? I've been using for years, just straighten one out and it grinds a pill into powder in about 120 seconds, it is by FAR the most effective way possible to grind/ crush any pill to be snorted, period. I mean the first time I saw someone do it I was blown away and now everyone I know uses oe to grind with.

~ Peace, and Sorry the OP passed.
Using a hose clamp is a neat trick, but they don't seem to get the shit crushed up as finely as i would like. Nothing like using a hard object to, well, ..crush the pills.

oral and insuflated opana sucks. id rather take a name brand 80mg oc over any strength opana any day.

snowblowjoe said:
oral and insuflated opana sucks. id rather take a name brand 80mg oc over any strength opana any day.

good for you give me all the opana

I will have to side with the Opana as well. I much prefered Oxy IR (roxis) to OCs, makes sense right ? And thus prefer Opana over roxis, its just simply stonger than any regular oxycodone or oxy based med. The ERs are stronger insulflated due to the 'sticking' power of the timerx, at least thats my theory. And that surprised me. I was underwelmed with the Opana IRs, even though I would prefer them over roxis. I thought for sure the IR would trump the ER. For some reason it does not. So give me the Opana ERs.

Also, for all the pill crushing ..... most any pharmacy has a small device for about $5, its called.... drum roll please... a pill crusher. Some have a small storage part for extra convenience (a flip top lid with some space above the crusher. You will still need to 'fine tune' the crushed pill with a card.

opana 40mg

i was recently switched from 160mgs oc 3xday +16mgs hydromorphone every 3 hrs {96mgs a day} know im taking 120mgs 2xday of opana er still have 96mgs of dilly available for rescue dosing. has anyone else switched from the same doesages .How was it are you beter controled i would appreciate any pms

Best way to snort Opana ER?

Hi guys.

Okay, so, here's the deal: my boyfriend and I recently got our hands on some 20mg Opana ER's. Thus far, since we've read that they have a very low oral bioavailability, (Something like 10%? Lame.) we have been snorting them, which has been working out ... okay, but they seem to have a gelling effect similar to Tevas or Impax OCs.

As far as preparation, we have just been licking off the coating then grinding them into powder with a hose clamp, which seems to offset the gel effect better than just crushing it with cards, etc. I just went through the thread that talks about the microwave technique, so we are considering trying that with these as well, but does anyone else have any experience/a better method as far as blowing these?

Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

- Samantha %)

FYI, opana is AMAZING. snorting it, a 20 mg tablet being "it" was almost SCARY even when i was on 2 grams of heroin a day. i usually just TOOK a 20 and was screwed

celebratefor20 said:
FYI, opana is AMAZING. snorting it, a 20 mg tablet being "it" was almost SCARY even when i was on 2 grams of heroin a day. i usually just TOOK a 20 and was screwed

I have to agree, they are yummy. The high is also very clean. The only downside thus far is that, after a solid two weeks of an average 20-40 mg of ER a day, our tolerance is totally fucked. A couple days ago, both I and my boyfriend snorted about 100mg of oxycodone IR (roxies, or whatever) and we barely even FELT them. :(

when i could get it it was so sporadic...an old man had a script and he offed the whole months worth in a day so whatever i could get in one day was it for the month for Opana

Opana

It sounds like alot more people are finally starting to try Opana. Now people who come here looking for answers can find the truth... the people who have tried Opana FOR REAL are the people who say it is super strong and amazing... the people who say it is weak as shit are obviously lying and have NOT tried it.
... Opana is super potent and euphoric.

bigpoppax23 said:
It sounds like alot more people are finally starting to try Opana. Now people who come here looking for answers can find the truth... the people who have tried Opana FOR REAL are the people who say it is super strong and amazing... the people who say it is weak as shit are obviously lying and have NOT tried it.
so much so that i cant believe its legal

bigpoppax23 said:

I'm fairly sure it's only been on the market since 2006, so I kind of think it's taken a little while to catch on. Honestly, before we stumbled upon this little cache, we had never seen it before, only longingly read about it ...

Whatever the reason, I'm glad it is catching on. One of the only strange things I have experienced with it is that the drip from snorting tastes sort of like nachos ... This could just be me, though. =D

opana 40mg(er)

i just started taking 120mgs 2xday w/a total of 96 mgs of hydromrphone for resceu dosing does anyone know how tthis is gong to compare to my previous regimen of 160mgs oxycontin(brand name)3 times day and same dosage of rescue meds

Orally? If Im not mistaken, hydromorphone is 3x stronger then oxycodone when both are taken orally.

Last edited:
Were you using the same amount of opana for breakthrough pain before (you say 'same dosage of rescue meds')? From experience, I know an OC 80 is more like 1 Opana 20mg ER.

to clarify i was previously on 16 mgs hydromorphone q/3hrs (as needed)=96mgs day this is for break thru pain. justlooking for some first hand knowledge w/ opana 40mger

Woops, I read "hydromorphone" as "oxymorphone." Well, I'd say your new regimen is as strong or stronger than your previous one.