• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids OG Octagonal Opana ER - MEGA THREAD - can't find YOUR thread? check here.

I recently got my hands on 60pcs of opana 10mg. Best method I've found is to crush and mix with 100ml warm water......plug the mix and everything is wonderful for hours

I had about 60pcs of 10mg ERs a month back. Overall it was an excellent experience. 5mgs mixed with warm water and plugged gave a great high. 10-15 better than anything I've ever had .......great stuff.....wish I could find more

Hello and a important question/chemistry ?

i got a script of opana aka oxymorphone......but it gels up like a foot ball oxycodone.......is there a way to get around this gelling agent? i would love to iv this treat if dilaudid is good i can only imangine?? please help

im not sure I can help you get around the gelling agent, but god DAMNIT your lucky.

Its gels up because of a wax matrix. The best way to ride this is to crush it up fine, put the powder in a shot glass or like small container. Wait a couple hours, filter, shoot.

If I'm wrong someone let me know but from what I've read this is the best way to get rid of a wax matrix.

Some people say stick it in the microwave for 3-5 seconds but I don't know how well that works.

You have Opana ERs? or IRs? I know a method for prepping up the ER's for IV use if that's your goal...

haha

well i guess that would be im a importany peice of info they or OpanaER i just ran out of my Dilaudid so i need this to work, and yea i want to get them ready for IV

Very good thread. Back from a time before opana started getting this "opiate grail' or 'way overated' thing. Just even a short while ago, opana, seems to invoke discussion and venom like talking about polotics. Anyway, none of that crap made its way into this good ole post. Very good post. And yea, I'm an Opana believer. Not saying grail, but of the pharmy opiates its my numero uno.

Last edited:
Couldn't agree with you more timetohunt. I'm going to give a fairly detailed post for all Opana IR questions. I got the 10mg IR. Every person reacts diff. to every drug so I decided to research and take it easy. This is my second time in 3 months; I have found it quite hard to find a lot of solid info. (basically experience reports) on Opana other than the drugs.com, erowid.org, wikipedia.org, and medical definitions/pharmacological explanations.
weight: 215lbs 6'0
First, I ate about 1lb of french fries fried in vegetable oil, drank several glasses of water and one glass of whole milk (for my stomach).
Second, about 2 hours later I broke a pill in half and crushed w/card. I made eight lines of ~equal size. I did 2 (one in each nostril). I then took 200mg of diphenhydramine and a glass of water. Come up took about 5min to notice, 15 to really get going.
Third, 45 min later I railed 4 more lines (back and forth between nostrils giving 5 min. between each one for proper absorption).
It's been about 2.5 hours since I started and still have 2 lines of the first half left, I'm very, very high (I'm stimulated but serene, I am able to think very clearly like with high quality coke, my palms are sweating quite nicely (reminds me of X, slighttly jittery but not in a bad way)). This is definately worth it and is the best opiate choice by far (I've had them all) if you know how to take it, and don't abuse it. No nausea what soever, helped with continued diphen dosing at proper time intervals. Be careful, this stuff is very potent (nothing like the ER what so ever IMO) and lasts much longer than you would think. I don't have an extremely high opiate tolerence but I do have extensive drug knowledge and I know how to tell how strong a substance is.

I hope this helps and is not too long.
I've been using drugs for 5 years now; I have nearly every drug (I haven't tried some of the Extremely exotic ones ex. South American psycheldelics) in every way [I'm very open minded but use common sense (research) when using any substance]. I'm a firm believer/practitioner in the supreme power of the sub-conscious (VERY useful for those that want the most out of anything in life including drug use). I'm not addicted to anything (I am an addict and alcoholic) and see all drugs as a potential direct way to improve all life functions permanently (i.e. I use for a reason and try to learn from every experience). I no longer have any addictive desires and am able to "use" usefully/positivley to help others and myself.

My favorite was dilaudid, but this looks like it could dwarf d. I have never ever even met a person in real life that has ever even heard of it though.

probably one of the only things that would touch my tolerance.

Being very experienced with Opana, I think I can help out here a bit. I'm going to break it down into ER and IR, and then ROA of each.

Opana ER (10,20,40mg)
- Intranasally, I actually prefer these to the IR pills. The high doesn't peak until about 15 minutes after insufflation, but it lasts a good 3-4 hours. Yes, it does gel up, but it doesn't gel up the same way that MS-Contin or Teva OC's do. Instead, the gelling up seems to help with the insufflation by extending the high over a much longer period of time. A good starting dose for an opiate-naive person would be 2.5-5mg. Anymore and there is a good chance of vomiting.
- Intravenously, well, there it can't be done, unfortunately. Some people have tried using Isopropyl alcohol, but I tried and it didn't work for me. I'm glad it didn't, because think about how bad that could be?
- Rectally, the ER works pretty well also, similar in strength to insufflation, but with a slightly longer duration, and a slightly different feel. Onset is about 30 minutes, and duration about 5-6 hours if you "evacuated" yourself well prior to using this method. It's also not a bad idea to do an enema 20 minutes or so before using the drug. Dosage is similar to insufflation.
- Orally, it's about as good as OxyContin that is twice the mg dosage, i.e. 10mg Opana ER is around the same as 20mg OxyContin. This is concerning analgesia and pain relief, not euphoria or recreational effects, which I did not try to achieve via this ROA with Opana or OxyContin (with the latter's time release intact). Starting dose is much safer to gauge orally; I'd say take what you can do orally in oxycodone IR and divide it by four.

Opana IR (5,10mg)
- Intranasally, it hits quicker than the ER, but it doesn't last as long. I would say it peaks within 3-5 minutes and lasts 2-3 hours. It doesn't burn at all, but it does have that distinct "I'm snorting a pill" feel to it: chalky and rough. Make sure to grind it up really well. With the IR, starting dose should be 2-4mg.
- Intravenous, this is where this drug really shines. The rush is much stronger than Dilaudid (which was my favorite before I discovered Opana), and depending on how much you do it can have a stimulating effect like oxycodone or it can make you nod HARD. The way I do it is foolproof, and has always worked for me. I use one full 10mg tablet, cut it up with a sharp knife, and then smash and grind with a plastic ID card. Then, I put the powder in a spoon and add 100units of H2O. I stir really well, making sure that no solid pieces remain. Once this is done, I take a lighter and gently heat the bottom of the spoon for about 10 seconds. You do NOT want the water to boil, just become warm. This helps the drug dissolve into the water better somehow. Stir again, and then let sit and absorb into the water for as long as you can be patient for (usually 5-10 minutes for me). Then, use your cotton, suck up until the cotton becomes clogged, and put the drawn solution in a second spoon. You'll have to use a couple cottons to get everything out of the first spoon, but it's worth the work. Then, you'll want to add new (more) water to the original spoon that has pink goop in it because you most likely only got about 8 of the 10mg out the first time. Use about 80units for the second run, but stir it in and let it sit for a while longer this time. While you're doing that, filter the original solution again, and then backload it into your injection syringe. You probably have about 85-90units of solution, so tap out the bubbles, stick in vein, register, and push. Now, feel the full-body orgasm commence. A good starting dose is 1-2mg (2mg MAX) for a new user. My friend who is mildly opiate tolerant IV'd 2.5 and threw up a couple times.
- Never used the IR rectally.
- Never used the IR orally.

Being at baseline level with an oc dose of 20mg, why is it that i need to rail 5-7 mg to feel anything (and what i feel is not terribly euphoric when compared to oc, more like sedating than anything)? Am I perhaps doing something wrong? Maybe that's why I'm unable to enjoy the full quality of the high.

I grind the ER 40's completely, very fine powder. After insufflation, should I breathe through my mouth (so there's less drip)? What could I possibly be doing wrong? I've tried it on an empty stomach and after a full meal countless times. Somebody, help, please. :)

Last edited:
^Opana

And I'm "getting off," but to really even come close to 'nodding' I need to lay down, turn off the lights, etc. (basically get into a sleepy setting), for example. Also, it seems I should be doing less mg's than I am to get high.

dont opana er's gel when prepared for rectal administration? I was thinking of using a fucking turkey baster lol.

Opana works better via any ROA after consuming a high-fat meal. Eat something fatty and unhealthy, wait 30-45 minutes, and then try insufflating the same amount. You should notice a difference.

Also, it's not going to feel the same to oxycodone. The -codones and -morphones have very different feels to them. Yes, Opana's -codone cousin is oxycodone, in the same way that Dilaudid's -codone cousin is hydrocodone. The only way they really relate is in the differences between the two; i.e. oxymorphone is a bit more stimulating in medium doses than hydromorphone, just as oxycodone is more stimulating than hydrocodone. Some people find the opposite to be true, but the general consensus is the above.

You have to realize that the effects of the drugs are different, and just because it has "oxy-" in front of it doesn't mean it will be the same. If you keep that in mind, you will learn to enjoy the drug much more.

It's much harder to get a nod using the ER, even insufflated, because they are still somewhat time-release but via the nasal cavity. On the flip-side, it can be easier to overdose because the amount you'd need to do to nod right away will result in more of the drug seeping into your system over the next couple hours, possibly causing an OD.

Like I said in my above post, insufflated Opana ER does take about 15 minutes to peak, so unlike a drug such as heroin, you don't feel the full effects "right away".

Also, make sure your insufflation technique is right. You shouldn't be "snorting" as hard as you possibly can, but rather inhaling through your nostril just enough to get the drug back into your sinus area. You don't much have to worry about breathing through your mouth, as the ER's DO gel up a bit in your nose and will stay pretty well put.

My technique for grinding the ER's, and one that always seemed to work best for me, was to put the pill on a piece of colored paper (preferably one that contrasts with the color of the drug, such as purple), cut it up really fine with a very sharp knife, and then use a plastic card (ID card, license, etc) to grind up the pill as finely as possible. Then, scrape it all together and use the same sharp knife to dice up the crushed pill pieces. To get best effects, I would have to spend a good 5 minutes on prep time. Basically, you don't want to end up with any of the little "balls" in your pile of powder, as those interfere with absorption.

Good luck, and report back and let us know how it goes.

That long response with nothing regarding plugging..... and the OP has passed away. Maybe we should close this thread in respect or change it to a memorial of some sorts. Its time to be careful kids.

^It was an informative post in response to what I was asking, though.

Nonetheless, I have no idea what you mean by "little balls." I use the backside of an ipod mini (those silver metallic old-school ipods w/ the beveled/curved edges) to crush the tiny smidgen of opana, then grind it with the edge. I get a fine fine powder in 20 seconds. I'll try cutting it up with an id card for a bit next time...

I've also never gotten any real gelling. Maybe that's because I've only insufflated small amounts (~1/6th - 1/8th of a pill), but I get a drip pretty quickly. The only thing is sometimes an hour later I would blow my nose and get a few small chunks (boogerish).

Hope somebody can provide some additional insight on plugging these too (seems like a waste...right?).

Doesn't anyone use hose clamps from a car to grind oxy/opanas? I've been using for years, just straighten one out and it grinds a pill into powder in about 120 seconds, it is by FAR the most effective way possible to grind/ crush any pill to be snorted, period. I mean the first time I saw someone do it I was blown away and now everyone I know uses oe to grind with.

~ Peace, and Sorry the OP passed.