PDA

View Full Version : (opioids) OG Octagonal Opana ER - MEGA THREAD - can't find YOUR thread? check here.

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

MemphisX3
02-05-2008, 16:09
fer a minute i thought the OP had said he was on 240mg of opana a day in ADDITION to 96mg of hydromorphone a day. I went into shock for like 4 minutes, anyway opana is OXYmorphone dilaudid is HYDROmorphone

oc4meee
04-05-2008, 01:35
so what is the consensus on the best ROA for the ER?
i'm snorting mine currently, but i'd like to hear more about plugging... i want to try it, but not if it's a waste.
anyone?

savagecain
05-05-2008, 16:19
to clarify i am currently
on 240mgs opana er and 96 mgs of hydromorphone one agaian has anyone had exp/with this drug(opanaer40mgs ). ifeel under dosed may switch back to my old oxy reg.

savagecain
05-05-2008, 16:32
the matrix consist of xanthan gum and locust bean gum not wax like oxycontin im still trying to beat the gel system any help?

CloudyHazeD
05-05-2008, 16:40
I don't have much experience with this sort of thing.......but I thought you could beat pretty much any ER configuration by letting the crushed up pill soak in a mild acidic solution and then filter........ (although I suppose if your shooting them, any carry over acid may not be good for the ole' veins)

haribo1
05-05-2008, 16:48
IOxymorphine is basic, so it comes as a salt. Can you give me a full list of ingredients (and % if they are given). With details, I can work out a good way to get pure product for the pills.

<sorry to have to edit your post -jc>

ChemicalBliss910
05-05-2008, 17:46
I would think if you looked up the methods for shooting other ER pills that gel(MS-contin,generic oxycontins) those methods may work for those pills also. I know that if I soak generic OC's in a large amount of water(I just take them orally I gave up tryin to shoot those fuckin asshat pills!!) that the gel soprt of disapates(sp?) so that could be a good way to take them orally, but hey I don't know your tolerance biut 40mg of oxymorphone Is one hell of a fuckin dose to do at once IV, and I'm sure orally also! I know it would probably get me high twice maybe m,aybe thrice, but my tolerance is down to 1 bag dope shot,80mg IV, so be careful, and I hope I could help ya. Laqter and stay safe

nleksan
05-05-2008, 19:54
I have a lot of experience with Opana, both IR and ER. The ER, when taken orally, has a BA of about 10-20% at most. However, as it is HIGHLY potent, it still works very well for pain management. It is a definite step up from OxyContin as far as time-release pain medications go.

It will gel up if you add water, so shooting the ER's is a no-no. They can, however, be insufflated quite effectively, which raises the BA to around 45-50%. It is the most euphoric opiate I've tried (just about everything but never seen heroin). However, withdrawals are also incredibly awful. They don't last too long, but while they're going, you just feel like death incarnate. Keep that in mind if you plan on abusing them.

To insufflate, suck the coating off carefully, then break it up and smash with a card. You want it to be as good of a powder as you can get, and then take a knife/razor to it to chop it some more. It doesn't gel in your nose like MS-Contin or Teva OC's, as it turns into more of a "paste". I actually think the ER are better for snorting than the IR, as they stick in your nose and while they release a lot at once, they also seem to last a lot longer (6 or so hours).

I also have experience with IV Opana IR, but that's another story.

savagecain
07-05-2008, 20:52
im going back to my old oxy regimen of160mgs 3xday instead of 120 mgs of opana2x a day i think this stuff sucks

bigpoppax23
11-05-2008, 07:10
I have a lot of experience with Opana, both IR and ER. The ER, when taken orally, has a BA of about 10-20% at most. However, as it is HIGHLY potent, it still works very well for pain management. It is a definite step up from OxyContin as far as time-release pain medications go.
It will gel up if you add water, so shooting the ER's is a no-no. They can, however, be insufflated quite effectively, which raises the BA to around 45-50%. It is the most euphoric opiate I've tried (just about everything but never seen heroin). However, withdrawals are also incredibly awful. They don't last too long, but while they're going, you just feel like death incarnate. Keep that in mind if you plan on abusing them.
To insufflate, suck the coating off carefully, then break it up and smash with a card. You want it to be as good of a powder as you can get, and then take a knife/razor to it to chop it some more. It doesn't gel in your nose like MS-Contin or Teva OC's, as it turns into more of a "paste". I actually think the ER are better for snorting than the IR, as they stick in your nose and while they release a lot at once, they also seem to last a lot longer (6 or so hours).
I also have experience with IV Opana IR, but that's another story.

Intranasal Oxymorphone is a bit more powerful than that... look at it this way.

I believe if snorted on a FULL MEAL (preferably) one that’s HIGH IN FAT, the bioavailability would be something like 70-80% with a much different/higher protein binding. Also, it bypasses the blood brain barrier and almost ALL the drug goes to your brain an spine. For Opana this is amazing because the Mu receptors which is what Oxymorphone targets all three times are almost all in the brain and spine... also the Mu receptors are highest for euphoria and very high for pain relief.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mu_Opioid_receptor
http://www.drugbank.ca/cgi-bin/getCard.cgi?CARD=APRD00158.txt
According to the drug bank Opana/Oxymorphone primarily binds/interacts with Mu receptors...

The main reason a person would prefer Oxycodone of Oxymorphone is that it interacts with all three receptor groups... spread out. Otherwise it is pure bullshit... snorting Oxymorphone AFTER eating a FULL meal is 7-10 times the euphoria, potency, and duration of any ROA/MOA of Oxycodone.
http://www.drugbank.ca/cgi-bin/getCard.cgi?CARD=DB00497

That is why you have to be SUPER careful/responsible with Opana even more so than with most Opiates/Opioids... that is the bottom line.
~BIG~

jeremyb21
21-05-2008, 08:48
Ok i'm new to this site so hello everyone. I know there's a few more opana threads but i wanted to get some quick and very informational repsonses on this one. I have a really high tolerance, well at least high to me because i've been on hydrocodone for 4 or 5 years solid. I need around 5 or so 10mg's to feel like i would like to feel. Well a family member was recently prescribed 90 Opana ER 10's. She doesn't want them at all and has offered them to me for free.

1. I'm guessing i should take them right?
2. Since of my tolerance, how much should i rail at one time to catch that euphoric feeling i do when on hydrocodone's. They are 10mg's a piece.
3. What's the best method to rail them? I.E. Snort harder than usual?, drink what with them?, and i know they say eat a fatty meal beforehand, give me a good example of what to eat?
4. Also can you give me some tips on taking them...Like the method of preparation and the best way to rail them i.e. use some nosespray or snort water afterwards or what...give me your step by step way you do it from preparation all the way to the end of our buzz....Also how about plugging? How is that? If it is good, can you give me step by step info on how to plug?

Any other tips would also be greatly appreciated!! =D
Hello to everyone again!!, i'm the newb around here but expect to see alot of me now. I'll make my rounds on this website helping others out as much as possible, because i know alot about certain things but also not much at all on others,soooo gotta share the knowledge lol

wahwahwah420
21-05-2008, 09:52
This stuff is awfully potent... take it slow, real slow... keep it safe.

Frank Zito
21-05-2008, 10:01
Modify a TOOTHED pill crusher so you can get a VERY fine ground on that shit. IMO 10 millies of OXYMORPHONE is = 30-40 millies of OXYCODONE.

jeremyb21
21-05-2008, 10:29
well i did one and didn't reach the buzz i was expecting although it wasn't bad....i may move up tomorrow and do 2...like i said my tolerance is ridiculous....its probably more than what i put on here. i just thought it was freakin sweet i ran into those for free lol

Thanks for the quick replies ya'll, really do appreciate the help=D

systemicTN
21-05-2008, 10:50
Modify a TOOTHED pill crusher so you can get a VERY fine ground on that shit. IMO 10 millies of OXYMORPHONE is = 30-40 millies of OXYCODONE.

That's not just your opinion, that's pretty much right on the money how the two stack up. Here's a narcotic comparison chart, it's one of the better ones out there, but I haven't checked all the transformations so ALWAYS be on the conservative side with these things ESPECIALLY with oxymorphone (Opana). Opana is responsible for SO, SO, SO many deaths, be VERY careful.

http://www.globalrph.com/narcotic.cgi

If I were you, I would start with about 1 or 2mg of that stuff, because you'll be surprised how potent it is. Just start off real slow, you can always do more, but unfortunately with drugs there is no "CTRL+Z" option. [i.e. no 'undo']
Look at it this way, you've got 90, if you 'waste' a few figuring out how much is the right dose for you, you've still got 88 or so left and you're still alive to enjoy em! And there is something to enjoy there too, just gotta realize it's on a whole different scale than most all other painkillers. Dilaudid and Fentanyl are the only other painkillers that come to mind that are so radically different from all the others. Dilaudid comes in 4 mg pills and that's a good dose, Fentanyl comes in MICROgram patches...those things are lethal too, but that's a different thread. Juts be careful and enjoy!

systemicTN
21-05-2008, 10:52
well i did one and didn't reach the buzz i was expecting although it wasn't bad....i may move up tomorrow and do 2...like i said my tolerance is ridiculous....its probably more than what i put on here. i just thought it was freakin sweet i ran into those for free lol

Thanks for the quick replies ya'll, really do appreciate the help=D

Something else to keep in mind is that if I recall correctly, Opana has vastly differently bioavailabilities depending on how you ingest it. Oral is very very poor, I think nasal was somewhere around 20% or so but don't quote me on that. Just wanted to let you know in case you thought about mainlining it b/c it would be about 4 times stronger if you did and if taking a nasal or oral dose through a needle would likely be lethal.

nleksan
21-05-2008, 18:16
I have a lot of experience with Opana, both ER (insufflated) and IR (IV'd). Eating it is useless for euphoria, as bioavailability is around 10%. Snorting is closer to 40%. Believe it or not, the ER is actually the better pill for snorting, in my experiences (I have multiple empty 100-count pharmaceutical bottles of this stuff). It does have an anti-abuse "gel" mechanism, but unlike the gel that MS-Contin's and Teva OC's form, this is more of a "paste". When you snort it, it actually adheres to your nasal cavity better than the IR version, and seems to not only give a good high from a large portion hitting all at once, but the time release mechanism seems to remain slightly intact and keep you high for up to 6 hours off of one dosing.

Snorting, I would say that 10mg is equipotent to about an 80mg OC, seriously. I was up to snorting two or three of the 40mg ER's a day, and the withdrawals were far, far, far worse than any other opiate withdrawal and my tolerance seems permanently raised. Anyway, your opiate tolerance doesn't seem terribly high, so I would say start with 4-6mg. That much had my relatively opiate-naive friend's head in the toilet, and his completely opiate-naive girlfriend did 2-3mg and was vomiting for a couple hours. Don't underestimate this stuff.

Another thing to note is that consume a high-fat meal 1-2 hours before using this drug increases the intranasal BA from around 40% to about 50-55% I'd say. It really makes a difference, so keep that in mind. If you eat a lot before you do some, do less.

unsui
22-05-2008, 18:40
hasn't been much opana threads lately so i thought i would start one...

i have read mixed reports about this opiod. one being that it's worthless, and the other a gold mine. well i finally have the chance to acquire some.

they're the opana 40mg ER and the guy is claiming them to be the "most high priced pill on the market!" and blah blah....usual dealer talk. selling it for 25$/pill which i am fine with because i believe i will only have to snort half of this correct?

i have a fairly huge tolerance to where about hydromorphone 6mg IV will give me that huge rush, or oxycodone 240mg orally will get me high. to my understanding a 40mg opana is equal to 80mg of oxy, but that is with 40mg opana orally and orally it is weak.

so what would a 20mg opana snorted be equal to oxycodone wise or hydromorphone IV wise? do these pills suck to snort?

thanks in advance if you could help a brother out...

jykkE
22-05-2008, 19:04
Try snorting 1/4 of the pill and see where it gets you.
People say Oxymorphone is worthless if they try eating it, because of the extremely low bioavailability for oral usage. Snorting or IV'ing it makes it quite nice.

johanneschimpo
22-05-2008, 19:10
hasn't been much opana threads lately so i thought i would start one...

hah!

(merged)

boomerjared79
22-05-2008, 19:58
my step mom gets 90 40mg Opana ERs every month and i usually get about 20 - 30 of them from her and my dad. i crush them up and do 20 mgs about 3 times a day. I haven't really had w/ds but i have a couple of lortabs and 30mg codeines to lean on b/w prescriptions. however, it deffinitely does what people say to your tolerance. after doing just one, the next day i have taken as many as 9- 10mg lortabs and felt nothing.

boomerjared79
22-05-2008, 20:46
i do 20mgs all the time and never have a gel problem

unsui
22-05-2008, 22:57
i suppose i will start off with 20mg insuff. perhaps w/ a mg f xanax if needed to potentiate...

20mg insuff. opana equals roughly how much oxycodone orally, 100-160mg?

ChemicalSmiles
22-05-2008, 23:13
No 210 mg insuff. does not equal 100-160 mg of oxy. And dont you think 100-160 is quite a BIG DIFFERENCE? 8o 8o 8o

IMO 40 mgs of opana ER insuff = 120 mgs of oral oxy. Maybe just a tad less. (But this is not exact! Dont take this as the final word.) SO with that assumption....... 20 mgs of er would be approximately 60 mgs of oxy oral......

How much oxy do you normally take orally to get high?

Have you ever taken opana before?

You can also plug opana btw (well ir's for sure).... answer a few of these questions and I can help you out more........

unsui
22-05-2008, 23:30
i have opana 40mg ER, and can usually do about 240mg of oxy orally. so basically 20mg opana and 1mg xanax won't compare?

jeremyb21
23-05-2008, 23:26
How does the method of Plugging work? Can anyone point me in the direction of the thread that contains info on exactly how to do it?

nleksan
23-05-2008, 23:38
i have opana 40mg ER, and can usually do about 240mg of oxy orally. so basically 20mg opana and 1mg xanax won't compare?

You have to keep in mind, it's a different drug, so it's effects are going to be different. I would, first thing, eat a big meal full of nice, dense, fatty foods. That will increase bio-availability significantly. Then, suck the coating off the Opana, and divide into 1/4's. Divide those 1/4's into 1/2's, so you have 8 piles of approx. 5mg each. You need to grind the powder into as fine of a powder as absolutely possible; this is a very important part. Smash and grind with an ID card or something similar, and then scoop the powder together. Use a super-sharp knife or even a pizza-cutter (the rolling kind) to chop it up even more. You want to break the time release as much as possible. After doing the grinding/cutting would be the ideal time to separate it up. 8 piles of equal proportion.

Snort 2 of the 8 piles; one in each nostril. Don't go all hurricane on that shit and just inhale it so that it gets nice and stuck up in your sinuses or wherever it goes. You don't want a drip. Wait 20 minutes for it to kick in, as it doesn't kick in as fast as other drugs when snorted. It will still "gel", but the gel is more like a paste, and it helps it adhere to your nose and actually seems to still have a time-release effect when snorted, so don't blow your nose for 6 hours after using (and try not to sneeze). The high lasts about 6-7 hours when snorted, if done on a full stomach and you have lots of lipids in your blood. Continue to dose by 1/8 of a pill every 20-30 minutes, alternating nostrils, until you reach your desired high. Just because it takes 240mg of Oxy doesn't mean it will take all 40mg of Opana. I was using 30-35mg IV to get a nod, but I would still get a high off of 20-30mg snorted, and it would last longer to boot.

Just don't do a whole bunch at once. My opiate-naive friend snorted at MOST 4mg, and was throwing up. His girlfriend did 2-3mg and was throwing up too. I was sitting there doing 20mg feeling straight. It's powerful stuff, don't underestimate it. It is, IMO, the most abusable pharmaceutical, of any sort, available in the United States.

technooo
24-05-2008, 04:12
I recently aquired a 40 mg opana. It was yellow and had a 40 on it and i took it but i was wondering if there was a time release that i was supposed to take off because i dont really feel anything.

nleksan
24-05-2008, 04:44
I recently aquired a 40 mg opana. It was yellow and had a 40 on it and i took it but i was wondering if there was a time release that i was supposed to take off because i dont really feel anything.

You don't "take off" the time release, you "defeat" it by grinding the pill into a super-fine powder and dicing it up even finer with a knife/razor.

It probably would have been a better idea to read through this thread, because you would learn that Opana, or oxymorphone, is only about 10% bio-available orally. Add in the fact that you have an 8 to 12 hour time-release, you're only getting about 4mg of oxymorphone into your bloodstream over that entire period of time. It should have had the coating removed (as with OC's), been ground up as described above, and small amounts insufflated (depending on tolerance; no tolerance and you want to do 2-4mg bumps) every 20-30 minutes until the desired high is achieved. Eating a meal full of fats would have increased the intranasal BA even more. As it is, insufflation results in about 40-45% BA. After a fatty meal, it can go up to anywhere between 55-75% BA when snorted. When eaten, Opana doesn't produce much psychoactive effects. In fact, I would go so far as to say unless you are completely opiate naive, you won't feel anything off of that pill, and there's not much you can do now that you've already eaten it (except to take 50-75mg of Benadryl, or diphenhydramine, to "potentiate" the pill).

These pills do provide excellent analgesia when taken orally, but they are also noted for not providing much, if any, physical impairment. Orally, they're ideal for cancer/chronic-pain patients who want to live as normal of a life as possible while being pain-free but not doped-up.

These pills also provide an absolutely amazing high when snorted (and you come pretty close to meeting God himself when injected), and IMO/IME, they are the most euphoric opiate there is. Better than Dilaudid, better than Heroin (which I've now had some experience with, and was, frankly, disappointed; too similar to morphine), WAY better than morphine, and just not even close to the same level as oxy/hydro-codone. It is a social, energetic, talkative high (and if injected, it all begins with a rush that is better than having sex with Jessica Alba, Scarlett Johansen, and Angelina Jolie (pre-Billy Bob Thornton) at the same time, every day, for 3 hours) that transforms into a comfortable, warm, sedating "opia-tion" that transcends any other narcotic analgesic known to man. It's like being wrapped in the world's softest silk while being engulfed in a cloud of cotton-balls. Your physical pain is so completely disappeared that, I would say, you truly become "comfortably numb". It also makes you more interested in mundane things, and your hobbies become absolutely fascinating. I am a car-guy, and I would sit and read my BMW and Porsche magazines for hours while on Opana, just absorbing every detail, completely engulfed in the stories.

People say it's over-rated. I say people are over-rated. It is the only opiate, only DRUG, that has ever made me feel total, complete BLISS. Everyone is different, so some people may just not respond well to it, I guess, but IMO I don't see how they can perfect on the drug. It's the one opiate who's high I never had to "chase", it was always there, waiting for me to get off work. The 100th time shooting it was as good as the first time; it just didn't get old. All other opiates started to bore me after having (unlimited) access to whatever pharmaceutical I wanted. Morphine got boring quick, Dilaudid took longer but the boredom still reared its head, Fentanyl is fun still but always ends up with me too fucked up (nods when I don't want nods), and the -codones leave me disappointed. Oxycodone is alright sometimes, but it needs to be a good amount of it, and it needs to be lots of Oxy and very little filler (a la OC80 or Roxy30; OxyFast and OxyDose are good stuff too). I like to take it during the day as I can't get a nod unless I mix a lot of downers with it (bad idea), but it does make me more social and talkative.

Oh well, that ends my rant. I'm really sorry you took that orally. Next time, please check on the forum BEFORE you take something, NOT AFTER. I think a tear is forming in the corner of my eye at how sad that pill must be...

StayinAwake
24-05-2008, 04:48
Christ this is what I need.

If only I could find the right sources for this shit. Damn.

/sigh

unsui
24-05-2008, 08:53
well i ended up snorting 20mg and then taking 1mg of xanax at once. not any significant effects. so then about 8-10 hrs later i decided to snort a whole 40mg of opana and take 1mg ativan and 5mg valium. had somewhat of a nod, but nothing special...

40mg ER for 40$, so ridiculous...

Atlien3
27-05-2008, 17:35
I got 20 Opana ER 30mg pills, what should I do with them? Insuffulate? Plug? I dont mess with needles, too chicken to and Ive heard that oxymorphone sucks orally because the bio is so low. Oh btw, I got them all for 50 bucks, lol, stupid ass didnt even know what they were, I told him they were like vicodin LMAO. Anyway would appreciate the suggestions and advice from some vets. I am new here and thought this to be a pretty good first post.

ARCHANGEL21
27-05-2008, 17:42
I would be very careful with thos pills I really cant make a recommendation with out knowing your opiate tolerance.

Obana ER is realesed by the gastric juices in your stomach so if you plug or snort them they wouldnt do anything

Atlien3
27-05-2008, 17:54
I would be very careful with thos pills I really cant make a recommendation with out knowing your opiate tolerance.

Obana ER is realesed by the gastric juices in your stomach so if you plug or snort them they wouldnt do anything

ok, i tooted about 10mg up the nose, I feel like a champ right now, a little gel i noticed hmmm, but ill let ya know how I feel in a little while, and my opiate tolerance is about 75-100 mg hydrocodone daily or every other day for 1 year, also an ocassional OC, oh and also tramadol daily. Another question too, is the WD from these gonna be ungodly?

browntar
27-05-2008, 17:59
The King of opiates is heroin. Regarding dose, you've done it already if you feel like you do 'like a champ'. You won't get a wd unless you get addicted.

Atlien3
27-05-2008, 18:03
The King of opiates is heroin. Regarding dose, you've done it already if you feel like you do 'like a champ'. You won't get a wd unless you get addicted.

OK im 30 minutes in, HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is better than H, although Ive only insufullated, we get good white here in New Orleans so u can toot it, anyway from what i feel now, this is way stronger and a little more euphoric than H believe it or not

'medicine cabinet'
27-05-2008, 18:41
lol its OPANA

Atlien3
27-05-2008, 19:09
lol its OPANA

lol, see I told ya it was good! BTW, 2 hours in and still going strong, tempted to take a tiny booster bump but I will refrain until I see how this goes, thanks for the correction lol

Newbierock
27-05-2008, 19:11
The hells opana? it like a banana?

nile420
27-05-2008, 19:36
I want to try this shit, but then i don't.

gramantha
27-05-2008, 19:51
I dont see what all the buzz about Opana ER is. I got Rxed 60 20mg ERs last month, I didnt really like them that much, they fucked my nose up, were expensive as hell, and I never got messed up on them, it just made it impossible for me to feel my roxis. So this month I got changed to just regular morphine er and I am much happier.

browntar
27-05-2008, 19:54
It's funny reading someone elses high as it happens. Wish I was there.

brutus
27-05-2008, 20:06
The king of opiates is heroin. I hate to say it, but the moment I run across heroin, oxymorphone, or hydromorphone, I will be taking a little break from my bupe.

johanneschimpo
27-05-2008, 20:50
^ Seriously.
Oxymorphone is not the king of opiates. Nor is it the "holy grail." Its ridiculous how some BLers made this random opiate seem like a gift from God himself.

Also, Atlien3, a simple search, or use of the directory/mega merged threads would have given you the answers you seek in seconds.

Merging w/ mega opana thread

nleksan
27-05-2008, 21:04
^ Seriously.
Oxymorphone is not the king of opiates. Nor is it the "holy grail." Its ridiculous how some BLers made this random opiate seem like a gift from God himself.

Also, Atlien3, a simple search, or use of the directory/mega merged threads would have given you the answers you seek in seconds.

Merging w/ mega opana thread

Well, different people have different preferences. I would take a bottle of Opana's over a couple grams of heroin. I've never really had much luck with smack, and Opana just hits the right spots for me. Same reason there are so many cars out there on the road: choices.

johanneschimpo
27-05-2008, 21:19
Right. So we agree there is no "king" or "holy grail," its just personal preference.

nleksan
27-05-2008, 21:51
Right. So we agree there is no "king" or "holy grail," its just personal preference.

Absolutely; everyone has their own "Holy Grail". For example, you might nut in your pants over two bags of high-quality East Coast white powder Heroin, while I'd blow my load over a "misplaced" 100ct bottle of 10mg Opana IR's. We'd each be getting exactly what we want, and fortunately for me, this doesn't drive up the price of Opana to ridiculous levels on the street ;) (though I've never actually seen it sold on the street; but shit, it's worth $1/mg to me; I can't believe ppl pay that for oxycodone though lol)

lib.sOCialist
28-05-2008, 05:46
You don't "take off" the time release, you "defeat" it by grinding the pill into a super-fine powder and dicing it up even finer with a knife/razor.

It probably would have been a better idea to read through this thread, because you would learn that Opana, or oxymorphone, is only about 10% bio-available orally. Add in the fact that you have an 8 to 12 hour time-release, you're only getting about 4mg of oxymorphone into your bloodstream over that entire period of time. It should have had the coating removed (as with OC's), been ground up as described above, and small amounts insufflated (depending on tolerance; no tolerance and you want to do 2-4mg bumps) every 20-30 minutes until the desired high is achieved. Eating a meal full of fats would have increased the intranasal BA even more. As it is, insufflation results in about 40-45% BA. After a fatty meal, it can go up to anywhere between 55-75% BA when snorted. When eaten, Opana doesn't produce much psychoactive effects. In fact, I would go so far as to say unless you are completely opiate naive, you won't feel anything off of that pill, and there's not much you can do now that you've already eaten it (except to take 50-75mg of Benadryl, or diphenhydramine, to "potentiate" the pill).

These pills do provide excellent analgesia when taken orally, but they are also noted for not providing much, if any, physical impairment. Orally, they're ideal for cancer/chronic-pain patients who want to live as normal of a life as possible while being pain-free but not doped-up.

These pills also provide an absolutely amazing high when snorted (and you come pretty close to meeting God himself when injected), and IMO/IME, they are the most euphoric opiate there is. Better than Dilaudid, better than Heroin (which I've now had some experience with, and was, frankly, disappointed; too similar to morphine), WAY better than morphine, and just not even close to the same level as oxy/hydro-codone. It is a social, energetic, talkative high (and if injected, it all begins with a rush that is better than having sex with Jessica Alba, Scarlett Johansen, and Angelina Jolie (pre-Billy Bob Thornton) at the same time, every day, for 3 hours) that transforms into a comfortable, warm, sedating "opia-tion" that transcends any other narcotic analgesic known to man. It's like being wrapped in the world's softest silk while being engulfed in a cloud of cotton-balls. Your physical pain is so completely disappeared that, I would say, you truly become "comfortably numb". It also makes you more interested in mundane things, and your hobbies become absolutely fascinating. I am a car-guy, and I would sit and read my BMW and Porsche magazines for hours while on Opana, just absorbing every detail, completely engulfed in the stories.

People say it's over-rated. I say people are over-rated. It is the only opiate, only DRUG, that has ever made me feel total, complete BLISS. Everyone is different, so some people may just not respond well to it, I guess, but IMO I don't see how they can perfect on the drug. It's the one opiate who's high I never had to "chase", it was always there, waiting for me to get off work. The 100th time shooting it was as good as the first time; it just didn't get old. All other opiates started to bore me after having (unlimited) access to whatever pharmaceutical I wanted. Morphine got boring quick, Dilaudid took longer but the boredom still reared its head, Fentanyl is fun still but always ends up with me too fucked up (nods when I don't want nods), and the -codones leave me disappointed. Oxycodone is alright sometimes, but it needs to be a good amount of it, and it needs to be lots of Oxy and very little filler (a la OC80 or Roxy30; OxyFast and OxyDose are good stuff too). I like to take it during the day as I can't get a nod unless I mix a lot of downers with it (bad idea), but it does make me more social and talkative.

Oh well, that ends my rant. I'm really sorry you took that orally. Next time, please check on the forum BEFORE you take something, NOT AFTER. I think a tear is forming in the corner of my eye at how sad that pill must be...

Nailed It.

unsui
31-05-2008, 05:16
so has anybody combined opana with another opiod/opiate or benzo before? how long does opana usually last? 2-5 hours?
the opana ER 40mg are not suitable for IV, correct?

sidsnancy
01-06-2008, 08:48
Im wondering if Opana is injectable and if so, do I need to do anything special to prepare it (aside from the obvious dissolving and filtering)? Also, what size syringe is best, and what excuse do I give the pharmacist for needing them? Sorry for all the stupid questions. I haven't banged anything for over 10 years and am a bit out of practice. Thanks!