PDA

View Full Version : (opioids) OG Octagonal Opana ER - MEGA THREAD - can't find YOUR thread? check here.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21

GourmetPez
18-04-2012, 06:44
Getting a few OG Opanas tonight. Thank the lord. Now my dilaudid dose will be cut down by a bit for the next few days =) time to have some fun for the last time (til possibly sept depending on if those Watson are TRF or not lol)

CaptCrack
27-04-2012, 04:55
Hey everyone, brand new to bluelight. I just got an opana 15 er. its a white octagon with 15 on one side and it's blank on the other. I was curious if i need to do any special prep to snort it? i would prefer to iv, but everything i've read is too long and drawn out for me to do. and i think my roommates would flip if i was cooking pills on the stove lol.

80mg
27-04-2012, 05:01
HEy. I don't know about others stomach acid but I broke em down just find. I didn't get high but for 8 hours I felt it with a peak at 3 hours. It will relieve pain still just not for those with high opiate tolerant. Don't get me wrong..I still hate them.

The.Ghost
27-04-2012, 20:23
Quick question: what really happens when you put these in water? Do they form a coherent gel like jello, a really viscous fluid, or something in between? How would you describe the consistency?

edit: Forgot to ask: if it does form a coherent gel, can it be melted by heating?

runninwild
29-04-2012, 08:58
Hey friends, been a while since been on here.
My history is oxys up to 240 mg a day then refomulation went on
300 mg morphine.then (big mistake) because hassles wiht job srug tests went to Opana
funny thing is 2yrs ago they didnt test for SYNTHETIC opiates untiull all the assholes robbed pharmacies and made "OXYCONTIN" a household name
SOOO i changes to opana for the wrong reason. been on 90mg a day and smorts with a period of plugging. I got ahead of myself and mmeded to have DR send medicine early , luclily i was out of town and was able to use the excuse of "changin motels..wont know adress in time for delivery"
THEN THE NIGHTMARE htat fatefull day 3 weeks ago..the mew formula..i didnt bother looking on the blog here but wondered when they told me there was a "shortage" i figured it was becaseu they were clearing the old shit. I alomt got my doctor a moth before to rais my does but talked about me dropping and how the cant prescibe more than the dos im on which is bullshit i am sure. i am a"YELLOE" due to the fact i have lost of had stolen my meds about once a year.
I was goiig through withdrawls..di kratom too but uggh tat feeing like i wqnt to get out of my own body....
As far as people not liking religion if it was not for a FEAR OF HELL , Jesus and the Devil etc i would have a bullet through my brain..so yes i wish i didnt believe and ther was no God so I could just end the bullshit..ecspecially once you g3et in your 40s and overwieght and you cant score E or chiva or worry too much to try...FUCK they just meed to end prohibition

anyway we are going for 75mcgr/hr fentanyl, becasue after studying chemistry i doube they find ti on drug tests... i really wish i could get sassafrass oil so i could make my own MDMA.....this government should have allready fell..what i really need is a friend in the soulth to LEGALLY send my sassafras bark or get a expensive log trug trip for campor tree and get that bark..

Eish me luck..what we really need to do is kill every senator that voted to bail out the j**ish internation bankers who have destroy out dollar and now we still have unneeded agencies like the DEA! rememb er you liberals its DEMOCRATS that want FEDERAL power and keep those bastards going..i prefer a coke snorting bush that isnt into burning poppy fielsd coca bushes, and the worse was clinton wiht the analogue laws of 1996 fight for the inividual..dont buy the wannabe hippie lies..liberals love control.. and FEDERAL budgets DEA ATF etc etc

sorry to go off..i just want liverty for the individual and RON PAULS destruction of Prohibition

OOOPS anyway TRY letting these sit in sone water for a few hours then use oral syringe and u-p the butt..seemed towork some and the pill itself is like a waterbase lubricant so you can use the pill body to lube up.. or use on youyr sex toys,fleshlight HAHAHA... really though its like astrglide.. i sure hope these patches work..time to read up on fentanlyl

runninwild
29-04-2012, 09:05
Hey friends, been a while since been on here.
My history is oxys up to 240 mg a day then refomulation went on
300 mg morphine.then (big mistake) because hassles wiht job srug tests went to Opana
funny thing is 2yrs ago they didnt test for SYNTHETIC opiates untiull all the assholes robbed pharmacies and made "OXYCONTIN" a household name
SOOO i changes to opana for the wrong reason. been on 90mg a day and smorts with a period of plugging. I got ahead of myself and mmeded to have DR send medicine early , luclily i was out of town and was able to use the excuse of "changin motels..wont know adress in time for delivery"
THEN THE NIGHTMARE htat fatefull day 3 weeks ago..the mew formula..i didnt bother looking on the blog here but wondered when they told me there was a "shortage" i figured it was becaseu they were clearing the old shit. I alomt got my doctor a moth before to rais my does but talked about me dropping and how the cant prescibe more than the dos im on which is bullshit i am sure. i am a"YELLOE" due to the fact i have lost of had stolen my meds about once a year.
I was goiig through withdrawls..di kratom too but uggh tat feeing like i wqnt to get out of my own body....
As far as people not liking religion if it was not for a FEAR OF HELL , Jesus and the Devil etc i would have a bullet through my brain..so yes i wish i didnt believe and ther was no God so I could just end the bullshit..ecspecially once you g3et in your 40s and overwieght and you cant score E or chiva or worry too much to try...FUCK they just meed to end prohibition

anyway we are going for 75mcgr/hr fentanyl, becasue after studying chemistry i doube they find ti on drug tests... i really wish i could get sassafrass oil so i could make my own MDMA.....this government should have allready fell..what i really need is a friend in the soulth to LEGALLY send my sassafras bark or get a expensive log trug trip for campor tree and get that bark..

Eish me luck..what we really need to do is kill every senator that voted to bail out the j**ish internation bankers who have destroy out dollar and now we still have unneeded agencies like the DEA! rememb er you liberals its DEMOCRATS that want FEDERAL power and keep those bastards going..i prefer a coke snorting bush that isnt into burning poppy fielsd coca bushes, and the worse was clinton wiht the analogue laws of 1996 fight for the inividual..dont buy the wannabe hippie lies..liberals love control.. and FEDERAL budgets DEA ATF etc etc

sorry to go off..i just want liverty for the individual and RON PAULS destruction of Prohibition

OOOPS anyway TRY letting these sit in sone water for a few hours then use oral syringe and u-p the butt..seemed towork some and the pill itself is like a waterbase lubricant so you can use the pill body to lube up.. or use on youyr sex toys,fleshlight HAHAHA... really though its like astrglide.. i sure hope these patches work..time to read up on fentanlyl

Project Will
30-04-2012, 04:32
I'm sure this has been mentioned already but I wanted to give my experience insufflating the new Opana ER TRFs.

The method I use is to grind the pills up:

1) Get a dremel tool - I find the dremel works MUCH better than electric screwdrivers due to the dremel's significantly faster rotation speed

2) Cut a small hole in side of a water bottle (like if you were making a bong out of it and were cutting a hole for the mother piece)

3) Cut the top off the water bottle (so it has a big enough opening to fit a dremel tool in)

4) Using needlenose pliers, hold the pill and put it through the small hole in the side of the water bottle

5) Put dremel tool in the water bottle and start grinding the pill - be sure you are using a dremel tip that will not fall apart and shed sand

6) Once you are done grinding, dump the powder out and enjoy.

It is also important not to directly grind the pill for too long or else the friction will cause too much heat and begin to make the pill melt/gel up rather than create a fine powder. The water bottle is important because otherwise the pill powder will fly everywhere. Also, I have found that by mixing in some baking soda with the ground pills (~1/3 to 1/2 as much baking soda as you have ground pills) helps keeping the powder from clumping and also seems to help preventing the powder gelling up as much in your nose.

Using this method works just as well as snorting the old yellow stop signs. I am not sure if it is due to my currently low tolerance, using baking soda or what, but snorting these actually hits me harder and lasts much longer than the old formula, anyone else notice this?

Paulymorphone
30-04-2012, 04:58
Do you know which dremel u can buy online that works best for this?

Project Will
30-04-2012, 05:06
I use the 7300 MiniMite Cordless Dremel:

http://www.amazon.com/Dremel-7300-N-MiniMite-4-8-Volt-Two-Speed/dp/B003TU0XFU/ref=sr_1_1?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1335751454&sr=1-1

The aluminum oxide grinding stone tip worked very well and is included in the package. I got mine at Lowes and I'd bet you could also get it at home depot as well if you don't feel like waiting for shipping.

Just4u2know
02-05-2012, 00:20
I too have been on 240 mg of Opana ER per day with BT roxi 150mg per day. I am miserable with PAIN now since the new opana formulation. The 5th I got my old Opana er 20mg but the new 40 mg yellows. I became nauseated & began puking from the very first yellow I took!! It seems I am allergic to the polomers! PEO PEG & the polyvinyl too. I have been to the ER twice this month but no help!! I took all the green 20 mg but was out in 12 days, I see my Doc on the 3rd, but have no clue what ER meds I can now take! Does anyone know about the Actavis generic oxymorphome ER 15mg formula? If it works the same as old Opana ER then I will need 16 pills per day instead of 8?! Our government sux!! All about money for them. They do not care about patients who need pain management or the addicts either!! Its about money for them! This just sends addicts to heroin so the government makes more money, but its killing ME!! & many others too! Help!! Anyone know of other options? I had to stop the Duragesic Fentanyl patches due to the polomers when they changed them too....they burned & scared both my arms & it feels like my insides r being burned the same way with the new Opana ER! I am in pain 24/7 365 at a 3 to 5 level, but now?? My pain is back to 10 plus all the other issues from this plastic crap!!

LieToPurify
02-05-2012, 23:02
I am lucky and live in a pretty small town in Oregon, and when they stopped the IR production my doctor put me on 10mg ER and I wiped out all the pharmacies so she put me on 20mg ER and luckily my walmart has 300 of the old one still in stock, so I will be able to enjoy the old ones for awhile.

Jacksterini
03-05-2012, 05:34
I believe u can remove the coating from the yellow 40 mg. opana er. U put it under ur tongue for 30 seconds then wipe coating off. Or if allergic. Take a razor blade carefully. Remove coating. Then pound or grind pill U lose some powder. But im to much of a spazz to try using tools

Enough
03-05-2012, 21:19
Hey guys, this is my first post. Been lurking. My background right now....Going to paing management for about 2 months now. Last Wednesday had my 2nd epidural block. They have had me on Percoset 10's for the last 2 months. After this second block, I was having some really bad pain and no relief kicked in after a few days like the first one. So I went in yesterday and the doc put me on 20 mg er Opana and 350 Somas for bed. I have to say, I am taking the opana orally and I dont really like it. It makes me relaxed and lazy really. I liked the percosets for the reason they made me active, but the pain relief was not good enough. The doctor said if I do not like the Opana, he will put me back on the Percs, but up the dosage. Im going to give the Opana the weekend, but Im pretty sure I will be switching back. I feel like Im right on the verge of a good fuzzy feeling, but it never comes and the pain releif is okay, but nothing great. Im pretty sure I have the the reformulated ones too, because the bottle says crush resistant, so I guess I wont be trying to snort these. Also, I liked the energy the percs gave me and hope when he ups the mgs that the pain relief will be better. I think I also read in here to eat a fatty meal with the opana. Well I had 5 pieces of bacon and toast for breakfast and also took a tagament (which I think I read in here). Im on the verge of fuzzy and going nowhere. I dont like them and will be switching back. I dont think I have any questions about them. I think you guys have it covered, I just thought I would put my 2 cents in.

80mg
03-05-2012, 21:24
Hey guys, this is my first post. Been lurking. My background right now....Going to paing management for about 2 months now. Last Wednesday had my 2nd epidural block. They have had me on Percoset 10's for the last 2 months. After this second block, I was having some really bad pain and no relief kicked in after a few days like the first one. So I went in yesterday and the doc put me on 20 mg er Opana and 350 Somas for bed. I have to say, I am taking the opana orally and I dont really like it. It makes me relaxed and lazy really. I liked the percosets for the reason they made me active, but the pain relief was not good enough. The doctor said if I do not like the Opana, he will put me back on the Percs, but up the dosage. Im going to give the Opana the weekend, but Im pretty sure I will be switching back. I feel like Im right on the verge of a good fuzzy feeling, but it never comes and the pain releif is okay, but nothing great. Im pretty sure I have the the reformulated ones too, because the bottle says crush resistant, so I guess I wont be trying to snort these. Also, I liked the energy the percs gave me and hope when he ups the mgs that the pain relief will be better. I think I also read in here to eat a fatty meal with the opana. Well I had 5 pieces of bacon and toast for breakfast and also took a tagament (which I think I read in here). Im on the verge of fuzzy and going nowhere. I dont like them and will be switching back. I dont think I have any questions about them. I think you guys have it covered, I just thought I would put my 2 cents in.

Hi. I understand what you mean. Oxy makes me more active and euphoric than opana whichm akes me euprohric and lazy. Why not honesty? Tell your doctor you perfer a higher dose of oxy?

Enough
04-05-2012, 01:53
Hey 80 mg thanks for a response! Do you mean ask for a higher dose of the Percosets, or ask if he can give me the Oxy with a higher dose. I do like the euphoric properties I get with the Percosets, but it doesnt last long enough. The Euphoria with the Percs only last about an hour, but the energy stays with me. How long does the Euphoria last with the Oxy? Oxy is also one I have no experience with. What mg you think would be good? Also, how good is it on the pain. I have noticed today with the Opana 20mg ER, I took at 11 am, the pain relief is a little better than the Percosets, but Im pretty sure I could handle 40mg or even 60mg every 12 hours. He has me on the 20mg 1 every 12 hours. It is 6:30 pm here and Im having pain and was about 2 hours ago while doing dishes and fixing dinner. I mean, I guess this is normal when you first start Pain Management, trying to get adjusted to what meds work right for you?
A little bit more history of mine. I was a gymnast for 16 years, so hince the back issues and now when they did a MRI, they found an Hemangiom on my lower spine, which flares up alot. So they sent me to Pain Management. The Doc suggested doing Cottal (sp?) Epidurals in sets of three. One every two weeks and then a break. You can only do three every six months. The first one kicked in 2 days after and gave me 5 days of relief. And like I said, the second one never kicked in and moved my area of pain to across the middle of my back. So, I do one more on the 25th. Heres hoping for a few days of help.
Anywho, I definitely want to go back on the Percosets with a higher dose, because I like the pain relief and really did like the energy level and euphoria. So again, am I missing out by not trying the Oxy's? I would appreciate some more info on them if you have the time. As Im writing this I looked up rereading your post, and realize you ARE referring to Oxycodone. I was thinking you were refering to Oxycotin? DUH? I guess I thought that because Oxycotin was another option he had mentioned with the Opana and he dedided to go with the Opana. So I guess I dont need you to explain yourself then huh? Well, again thanks for the input and I will for sure be going back on the Oxycodone on Monday, unless anyone has a better suggestions for something along the lines of what I like. My Doc is really good and pretty good about doing what I want. He suggest and then I pick usually, so any suggestions are appreciate it. ;)

Tommyboy
04-05-2012, 02:14
^ Percocets are oxycodone with tylenol, so you have experience with oxy. If you get OxyContin, it slowly releases the oxycodone over time, whereas Oxy IR or roxicodone will hit you just as fast as the percocets, but without tylenol messing with your liver. Basically percocet, OxyContin, OxyIR, and Roxicodone all have the same active ingridient [oxycodone] but the OxyContin releases it slower than the other 3.

Enough
04-05-2012, 02:16
So, on the Oxycotin, OxyIR and Roxicodone, does the Euphoria last longer?

Tommyboy
04-05-2012, 02:25
3 10 mg percocet, 6 5 mg percocet, 1 30mg roxicodone or oxy IR will all feel exactly the same to you. An equivalent dose of OxyContin will feel a little weaker since it is release more slowly, but it will last longer. For example a 40mg OxyContin would feel like taking 5mg of pecocet every hour for 8 hours (the numbers might be a little off) so the high would feel weaker than taking an equivalent dose of the instant release formulations, but would also last longer.

Enough
04-05-2012, 02:42
Well now Im in a pickle and dont know which way to go? I would like to have the euphoria last longer, but would like it to be as strong. I guess I cant have my cake and eat it too huh? And is the coffee grinder even worth trying for these damn 20mg er Opanas? And if it does work, I think I may be too scared to snort it. I dont want to puke......I HATE PUKING. Ive snorted pills.....Xanax and Hydros, but never Opana and they sound super strong. I mean its been 8 hours since I took my morning dose, but me backs is killing me! I will probably just wait things out till Monday, when I can go get a new script for something I know I like...Oxycodone, or should I give the Oxycontin a try?

Roxicodone King
04-05-2012, 22:11
Right. If Im correct on what I'm finding both IMPAX and Watson made a deal BEFORE Endo reformulated Opana. Now Im not sure if that would impact the making of a generic, and the patent also scares me.

The deal does not change the contracts. Right now Actavis is making 7.5 and 15 mg generic and in September will be making 20,30 and 40 mg. Impax will make all doses of generic around September also, while Watson will be making their generics starting Jan '13. All of these are old formulation, though the Actavis do not look like the old ones (They are white and chalky, not smooth). So anyone who is a legit pain patient, like myself, only has to wait til September for larger doses or until then just have your doc convert you to 15 mg and ask the pharmacy to order generic. If you have any questions I have called both Product Development and Marketing people from all companies involved. Most of them will freely answer any questions you have, but yes, generics are already out in 7.5 and 15mg and will be out in Sept. for all other doses.

dkane360
15-06-2012, 21:48
What a shame that they changed these. I use to get the 30mg Octagon shaped version 18 months ago, I sucked off coating, chopped it up and snorted the whole thing. I was on a high daily dose of Suboxone at the time, 24mg a day so in most cases with ANY other opiate I would have to not take the Suboxone for 48-72hrs to feel the true effect of the roxy or whatever. I got a dozen Opana ER 30mg and within 24hrs of taking my Suboxone I snorted one, It got all gummy in my sinuses (but that I read later was a good thing, it increased the bioavailability). I was high as hell within 10mins of that 1st 30mg rip. My friend who was not on any other opiates except an occassional (3-4x week) 30mg Oxycodone snorted one and said he was high before he finished the line. We would leave them in our sinuses for about 20-30 minutes and then use some nasal spray to open up the passages again. I am an experienced opiate enthusiast, I thought that oxymorphone was the best high I had ever had from a pharmaceutical opiate. I also took some alprazolam with it, which made it more potent, but it was a great couple days. I would IV 5 OxyContin 80mgs with a 3ml syringe and not feel as good as I did off the Opanas. Sucks they changed them. I heard at 1 point the company was looking into producing a nasal spray version of the Opanas. That would be something worth having. Every puff gives you 10mg Oxymorphone. My dream.

Quki
13-07-2012, 03:58
do you crush to plug??

Quki
13-07-2012, 04:20
luck bastard... snort it.. its supposed to have a much better intranasal bio availability than oral... that is of course if you're not an iv user
do you crush and snort or do you have to prep it? new opana since 2012

Stopsign wds
16-07-2012, 07:45
Im sorry but anyone who's depending on Watson to come out the the old formula is going to be just as disappointed as I am.. If u really dig in your reasearch like I have u will see that the FDA has moved the entire exact formula of the old opanas to the discontinued list because of the high increase of od's, robberys, and prescription switches that included these. Theres an entire ad on the subject u will easily find online. Basically I'm pretty sure we're all fucked on this.....

butterbean985
17-07-2012, 04:08
Hi everyone this is my first post so sorry if my question has been asked and answered already so saying that in advance here goes. I have heard of the generic for opana only in the 7.5mg and 15mg and that between Sept '12- Dec '12 they will b coming out with all the other strengths. My question is does any one know of the pharmaceutical company that produces the generic already out and what company will b putting out any generic for opana? All info on this is appreciated thanx

SweatLip
07-10-2012, 14:39
Just an update for those who care, I called watson at the beginning of the month in anticipation of Sept 15 and their forth coming generic. I couldn't get any info on if they'd be using the TRF formula, BUT they will NOT be producing/selling the new generics until June 2013. Bummer. :!

ChiLights
02-04-2013, 04:25
so ive been taking 1-2 5mg hydrocodones every 4 hours for 4 months, and two weeks ago was moved to 1 10mg opana (crush resistant dual concave) ER every 12 hours. I want to attempt abusing one to see what the high is like. just for fun once.

i have half of one pill sitting in lemon juice and I can see that the coating and the good stuff has already seperated. I am going to throw some 7 up in there and slam in at some point. Now, im a lil nervous because i hear this stuff is hellllla strong. I know it has a bioavailability of 10% Orally, but, i mean, .5mg of oxymorphone can be a lot, right?

am i just being paranoid here?

FlawedByDesign
02-04-2013, 04:39
I doubt you will feel anything from eating .5mgs of opana. I once ate a 20mg ER and felt nothing but sniffing 10mgs would have me feeling like heaven.

ChiLights
02-04-2013, 05:10
I doubt you will feel anything from eating .5mgs of opana. I once ate a 20mg ER and felt nothing but sniffing 10mgs would have me feeling like heaven.

well i mean id be eating 5mg, but the bioavail makes it .5, but, it is literally a half of a 10mg thats melted and seperated in lemon juice.

so, 5mg. would that do anything?

thank you for the reply so quickly, btw!

FlawedByDesign
02-04-2013, 11:52
You might feel something small, people say eating a greasy meal beforehand can help it absorb. Opana was my all time favorite when sniffed but I found it useless when taken orally. Id rather have 10mgs of hydrocodone than 10mgs of abuse proof oxymorphone, mabey Im just weird.

crzydiamond
04-04-2013, 23:27
^no not weird. I agree with u. Had a script for opana I stopped filling after trying the new ones. Basically gave them away. Although, now with the generics, I may have acted prematurely...

Cadamec
27-04-2013, 09:23
Great thread. Just reporting in with some observations and yes, I read the entire thread.

My PM doc reduced me from my lovely snortable dillies to just a few and added Opana ER for pain management. Checked several pharmacies, and ENDO is still the only game in town for the Opana ERs, and least in North Texas. My Walgreens premium pill crusher only flattens it out about another 10-15%. So much for snorting these bastards. Maybe that's a blessing in disguise. Just thought I would update this thread with that local info.

If you want to potentiate it orally, take a couple of Tagamet(cimetadine) acid reducers. It increases the bioavailability by a lot. I nod off for several hours most times I do this as long as I took it an hour or two ahead of time and took both the cimetadine and opana on an empty stomach. That's on a 10mg Opana ER taken orally. My tolerance level is not too low, either. I can snort five 4mg dillies at once and feel just fine, not even impaired enough not to drive or anyone to notice. If you try the cimetadine thing, start low on the Opana - my results have varied about how hard it hits.

A couple of things I saw repeatedly posted in this thread which concerned me / pissed me off:

"I didn't read the whole thread so I will just ask it." Read the whole thing. Every time it had already been answered.

"It is okay/safe to take (name an opiate) while snorting Opana." With no qualifier that someone better know their tolerance and how high it really is, that's bad advice.

"Drinking a good amount of alcohol potentiates it by x%". The potentiation of alcohol is variable; 50-270%!!! moderate or large amounts of alcohol with Opana and similar opiates can kill you. Even if you get to a hospital unconscious, the doctor may not know that more Opana is going to be released in your system due to the ER properties of it. Smoke some weed if you need to get high if you are opiates. Alcohol can be very dangerous on Opiates. At most, I will occasionally have a shot of Bailey's in my cappuccino at night.

Hope this helps. I just wanted to add my experience to it in a productive manner.

shootingmyself
28-04-2013, 11:53
Hey BLers, I'm sure this isn't the right spot so if it isn't can a mod please repost this in the right thread, I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. Basically I'm trying to get info on the generic opanas that came out pretty recently, made by Global Pharmaceuticals I believe. I can get some of the 40mg orange G74 ones but they're pricey and I'm not looking to waste any hard earned money right now. I got one to test and are easily crushed and snorted but I'm looking for information on harm reduction for IV use. I've been trying to search the opana threads for info on them and read they are using the old formulations. I think I only ever got the 2nd gen opanas for IV use that looked like orange stop signs. It's been a year or two ago (or more?) and I might be forgetting a step or two but I remember just getting those opanas, crushing them up, using some 90% ISO, let it sit for a bit, then evaporating the ISO off the cooker. I'd then be left with a film on the cooker which I could just add water to and prep like a normal shot. I can't remember if I had to scrap away gel or goo onto another spoon or if it would all dissolve in the ISO.

So I was thinking that these new generic OPs could just be IVd with water, maybe some heat, and a filter. I took a small piece of my 40mg and tried to do that but it instantly started geling. I got kind of angry thinking I was just going to be able to do an easy prep but ended up just adding lots of water and boiling and separating the goo/gel as much as I could. I didn't have micron filters and the consistency of the shot didn't look too safe but I was sick and able to get some effect from it.

Basically what I'm hoping is that someone can help me on their experience IVing the new generics that are out right now/ or redirect me to the thread where this has already been discussed a dozen times (sorry). Since I have a limited supply and just adding water and heat didn't seem to be the most effective/safest method I'm wondering if I should be doing the ISO method and if so am I missing a step in there? I'm not sure if I can get PMs yet even though I've been a member for a couple years, but if someone could point me/redirect this post to the right thread/page/link whatever I'd really appreciate it. This is definitely in the vein (bad pun) of harm reduction and I don't want to put a bunch of gel in my arm if there is a better alternative.
thanks for information,

shootingmyself
28-04-2013, 21:30
Alright well I thought I'd post back on this since no one else had responded. I started the morning with about 3/5 of the new generic opanas, it was a 40mg G74 imprint. I posted last night looking for info on the safest method for IV use, couldn't find anything on the new generics so I tried straight water which someone told me would work (not from BL) and it led to a goopy mess of course. This morning I didn't want to risk what little I had so I snorted all but I tiny piece of the 40mg. No comments on how that worked yet. Took the tiny little piece left and did the ISO prep method and it worked like a charm. It's probably not safe and IV definitely isn't in general but I just wanted to let people in know in the interest of harm reduction that I was about to use that method with success. Be careful if you aren't familiar with this as they are very potent. I couldn't get any effects from those newer gummy kind and wouldn't feel anything taking 3 or 4 of those so start small. It's probably good I only ended up prepping like an 1/8th of the generic since it's been a while since I had them.

Droppersneck
28-04-2013, 22:05
Alright well I thought I'd post back on this since no one else had responded. I started the morning with about 3/5 of the new generic opanas, it was a 40mg G74 imprint. I posted last night looking for info on the safest method for IV use, couldn't find anything on the new generics so I tried straight water which someone told me would work (not from BL) and it led to a goopy mess of course. This morning I didn't want to risk what little I had so I snorted all but I tiny piece of the 40mg. No comments on how that worked yet. Took the tiny little piece left and did the ISO prep method and it worked like a charm. It's probably not safe and IV definitely isn't in general but I just wanted to let people in know in the interest of harm reduction that I was about to use that method with success. Be careful if you aren't familiar with this as they are very potent. I couldn't get any effects from those newer gummy kind and wouldn't feel anything taking 3 or 4 of those so start small. It's probably good I only ended up prepping like an 1/8th of the generic since it's been a while since I had them.

Hey man sorry to be the barer of bad newz but theses things are almost more worthless than the OP style opanas. The only good ones are generic 7.5 and 15mg ones as well as the IRs. They are bunk and the health consequences of IVing them make it not worth it as I have heard even then they leave you with blue balls. Sorry man I would be doing the exact same thing in your situation.

shootingmyself
29-04-2013, 05:39
I was saying I had success with the new generic 40mg opanas g74 with the iso method, not the non-generic gummy kind. But I only used a tiny piece. Going to try a third and will report back

Droppersneck
29-04-2013, 05:46
I was saying I had success with the new generic 40mg opanas g74 with the iso method, not the non-generic gummy kind. But I only used a tiny piece. Going to try a third and will report back

I would advise against that but be safe.

shootingmyself
29-04-2013, 06:02
It might be different in Europe but the new generic opanas can defintely be IVd using the ISO method...I just did about a 1/3 of the 40mg G74 and feel incredible. So yeah old style opanas are back for sure. If you are prescribed the reformulated kind ask for the generic from the pharmacist. They're cheaper and are snortable/ IV able for sure. Its been a while since I've booted anything but I feel f'in awesome. If anyone can get their hands on these and don't like all the reformations they've done recently then I'd switch. Now I'm just kicking myself for not getting more.

ChiLights
03-05-2013, 01:37
i have what everyone here would probably shoot me for, but im too nervous to try. 45 opana IR 5mg pills. I was taking 10mg every 4 hours for 5 months for pain, now, i was switched to a mixture of opana ER twice daily and opana IR for breakthrough pain.

i understand the BA of 10% orally and 40% insufflated. i was told to take no more than a half a pill for breakthrough pain, and now, since i cant drink on this stuff, im forced to find... other ways to have fun. I want to try snorting a quarter of one of these. bad idea? im relatively opiate naive.

ChiLights
08-05-2013, 04:46
Well now Im in a pickle and dont know which way to go? I would like to have the euphoria last longer, but would like it to be as strong. I guess I cant have my cake and eat it too huh? And is the coffee grinder even worth trying for these damn 20mg er Opanas? And if it does work, I think I may be too scared to snort it. I dont want to puke......I HATE PUKING. Ive snorted pills.....Xanax and Hydros, but never Opana and they sound super strong. I mean its been 8 hours since I took my morning dose, but me backs is killing me! I will probably just wait things out till Monday, when I can go get a new script for something I know I like...Oxycodone, or should I give the Oxycontin a try?

i snorted about a half an mg of opana IR today, i felt horrid waves of nausea, took every ounce of effort to not puke, and i never puke on substances. although, i am not experienced with opiates besides smoking opium and taking hydrocodone and percocet. ive taken opana er 10mg for about a month now, man the SMALLEST dose of the IR really got me sick. i hated it.

Fefe
21-05-2013, 05:36
Has any one out there tried to use m/532 capsule (acetaminophen oxycodone by iv...meaning can this be done ?

v1c
23-05-2013, 13:45
no, the pills can only be extracted by a chemist. they are infused in the pill at a molecular level. this hasn't been said before? I take them but abusing them would just leave me with nothing at the end of the month and this is not your normal recreational drug. it is a very powerful chemical only for those in chronic pain with a high tolerance to pain killers.

v1c
23-05-2013, 13:48
you can run over these with a car and they'll stay intact... stick to lortabs and codeine for recreation if you have to do drugs to be happy. leave the strong drugs to those of us who actually suffer as you will be safer.

FLSharkvictim
11-08-2013, 03:57
[B]I have two herniated disc's L4-L4 & L5/S1 and spinal stenosis. My pain level has been around a 7-8 for over the last 6 months. I have gone through a full 6 weeks of Physical Therapy twice a wk and I am currently on my second steroid injection and currently taking 30-40 milligrams of Hydrocodone a day. After about six months I went back to my doctors to ask him for something a little stronger and I recommend Oxycontin 40mg. My doctor said they no longer can prescribe Oxy's or Roxys because of the new DEA regulations in the State of FL. Anyways, he recommend me going on Opana ER 40mg Q12hr 2 tabs QID since I was experiencing so much pain in the lower lumbar area. They are very difficult to find but my local Pharmacist orders them which usually only takes about 3-4 days to get them in at CVS. I guess I got very lucky because I got the old formula, they are Yellow octagonal - shaped tablet imprint with a 40 on the front..I have done a ton of research on this pain killer and everyone is complaining that have changed the pill so you can't abuse it and they don't work as well as the old ones do. I can actually function and go to work all day at the office with out having any massive lower back pain like I had in the past.. I would highly recommend this if your having around the clock type pain.. I actually would have to say my pain level went from a 7-8 down to a 1-2 when I am on a 40mg ER.

Lutopia
06-03-2014, 05:47
Thanx PW! Lutopia

cgrtimberman89
24-02-2016, 23:05
i am trying to figure out the best way to plug opana er 15 mg i have put one tablet in 3cc of saline and trying to let it disolve but its just gooey but the whole solution is not vicous anyone have any idea on the best and easiest way to plug it??? Currently I get 60 of the ER 15mg and 60 of the IR 10mg with the 10mg I have no problem I just snort them but theyre starting not to do anything and when I take the ER orally it certainly does nothing. I don't do this to get high I have severe back and nerve pain from a horse riding accident. I am think about asking my dr for 100mcg of fentanyl patches and Opana IR 10mg 3-4 times a day... any feed back would be great!!

suckmydrugs
24-02-2016, 23:29
i am trying to figure out the best way to plug opana er 15 mg i have put one tablet in 3cc of saline and trying to let it disolve but its just gooey but the whole solution is not vicous anyone have any idea on the best and easiest way to plug it??? Currently I get 60 of the ER 15mg and 60 of the IR 10mg with the 10mg I have no problem I just snort them but theyre starting not to do anything and when I take the ER orally it certainly does nothing. I don't do this to get high I have severe back and nerve pain from a horse riding accident. I am think about asking my dr for 100mcg of fentanyl patches and Opana IR 10mg 3-4 times a day... any feed back would be great!!

Opana (oxymorphone) only has 10% oral BA, which is awful. However it does have 90% BA intranasal, so there's that.

Honestly, in my personal opinion, I wouldn't plug them. If you're using these for rec/pain, then intranasal is your best bet if you're not doing IV.
Just be mindful to clean out your nose with saline, because a lot of filler or binder may get stuck and is very unpleasant.

As for the fentanyl; if you're not already addicted, try to stay away from the fentanyl. The withdrawal just gets worse and worse...

Good luck and stay safe. %)

Wakka978
04-05-2016, 02:03
What's the best way to break down a Rp 20 roxy?

f0r3v3rfr33
03-08-2016, 05:01
Cut into the tiniest pieces you can using a razor blade or a really good pill crusher once worked for a friend of mine. If you iv put it over flame after cutting up until it turns dark brown/black. Then add two end capsule if water and mix well. Apparently the darker the mixture the better. Pull up thru cotton. Makes two shots. Divide equally.

f0r3v3rfr33
03-08-2016, 05:03
After months of iv roxicodone 50 mg at a time someone just did 1 rig out of two pulled up from a 20 mg opana followed by 1/3 of 1/2g of cocaine. They report feeling great. Got a better initial rush from the opana (which was prolly 10mg) than from 50 mg roxicodone and they are not geek in for the next shot of coke and it's been 1/2 hr whereas they usually want another in 15 min. Personally I would never advise anyone doing this but thought I'd report on the results of their experience since we couldn't find any other on here.