• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids OG Octagonal Opana ER - MEGA THREAD - can't find YOUR thread? check here.

This is what you need:
2 shot glasses
1 filter (two coffee filters or a bounty select a size 1 sheet)
1 metal spoon
300 water units (pre-measured and ready to add)
1 stir stick (metal dental pick /probe you can buy at the store for like 5 bucks)
1 small cotton ball or micron filter (has not been tested with micron filter)
2 sirynges 5/16 100units

1. peal the pill using an exacto knife blade or a sharp knife takes practice but works best (keeps pill dry)
2. crush pill, split it in half if needed (be carefull on the dose you should know your tolerance) this method will double your mgs a 10mg IV'd will feel like a 20 snorted and a 5mg IV'd will feel like a 10 etc....
3.throw the crushed pill on the spoon and crisp till golden brown use the pick/probe to stir constantly so it crisps evenly.
4. after crisping, crush finely the whole idea of crisping is to slow down the gelling and by crushing it into fine powder is to get the opana out. throw the fine brown powder into a shott glass.
5. now you have get the 300 units pre measured (warm works best)
6. wet the two coffee filters or bounty select a size sheet and squeeze out all the water untill no more comes out. (make sure coffee filters are aligned on top of each other or bounty is folded in half to resemble a square (if you use one it will rip and will gel up) the reason you are wetting it, its becaused it will make the liquid you are going pure filter faster. place over second shott glass and push it inside but not all the way.
7. quickly pour 300 water units in with the fine brown powder and stir using pick/probe (no more than 5 seconds) and pour into second shot glass outlined with the filter (bounty/coffee filters) gently squeeze out the poured liquid(you dont want to rip the filter) do not do this for a prolonged time it should be a quick squeeze (it will gel up and ruin the whole thing) now you can throw in the cotton ball and pull into sirynge's should be enough for 200 units
8. now your ready to IV.

materials used are common and easy to adquire. this has been done plenty of times with a 100% success rate. from what ive heard a 10mg (half of 20mg pill) gives an opana tolerant user (over 120mgs a day) really heavy shoulders and ecstasy fealing upon injection. also feel free to eat the gel material that is left over. it has been though but never done to dry out and crushed and water added for a second try. who knows it might work. please post questions or comments or to clarify any step. btw this whole process should only take no more than 5 minutes.

Not really. If it does not a whole lot is destroyed. The water is very bitter after this process

oxymorphone is exactly twice as potent as oxycodone i believe 5mg oxymorphone= 10mg oxycodone

^^^ That calculation is for oral oxymorphone. To make the calculation complete, one must account for the nasal BA being about 3 times that of oral, which would make nasal oxymorphone about 6x the potency of oxycodone. However, if it is opana ER then the time-release matrix/gel may affect this to lower it a little, but still I would imagine even then it should be at least 3-4x the potency of oxy if snorted properly.

So we arrive back at my original point. Maximumstrength3's post could mislead someone into thinking that 100mg of Opana ER, when snorted, is roughly equal to 120mg of oxycodone. TO BE CLEAR: 100mg of Opana ER, when snorted properly, should be equivalent to 300-600mg of oxycodone, depending on MANY factors.

Since I know someone who has experimented with snorting Opana ER, I can tell you with 100% certainty that 10mg of Opana ER, snorted properly, should be roughly equivalent to 60-80mg of oxycodone.

just snoted 4 mg of a 30 fells like oc but im nodding after 1 hour but i did take 4 perc 10s today
i want to know if that can make me work like the methodone does all day

what about taking xanax and snorting small does of opana
i have a very high tolerance to xanax and lorcet and perocet also what is the best way to remove the two coatings
thankx

be safe, that is some potent stuff for someone who has never even touched a vicodin to be messing with......have fun.

Yeah, that's what I was told as well. A friend said to make five lines out of the first pill, snort one, then wait about 30-45 minutes before doing another. Does this sound about right?

Getting two 15mg opanas tonight :) It will be my first opiate experience ever, haha. I'm pretty excited!

Opana + no opiate experience is like a recipe for OD/death. Be verrry careful. I would say snort no more than the size of a match-head. If not enough, then keep adding match-heads, but wait at least 40 minutes before redosing as opana (esp ER) takes longer to kick in than all other popular opiates. And what ever you do, do not mix with alcohol as it will more than double the effects, or other pills.

Enjoy, and keep in mind that Opana is as close to Heroin as a pill can get.

Yeah, I'm going to be very cautious. Opiates in my area are pretty hard to come by, this was the first time I was actually able to get some

I just found Opanas for the first time! :) I get a decent buzz (no nod or anything) on 30mg oxycodone. Just insufflated a 1/4 of a 40. I'll let ya know how it goes!

Did my first line about an hour ago and just did a very tiny bit more just now. Feeling realllllllllllllly good right now