• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids OG Octagonal Opana ER - MEGA THREAD - can't find YOUR thread? check here.

SWIM has been about month on OC again, was up to 60+, but then down to around 15mg, and feeling it still daily (waiting till night time), got some Opana and insuf. first around 2mg, more, more, more really went through most of the 40, maybe 30? maybe 20? SWIM ate the slightest bit but most insuf,. not much feeling, a little stoopery, and odd feeling, that was 6 hours ago... with SWIMs tolerance that should of worked the first couple of tiny bump (a few mg each) but SWIM waited and waited and just felt weird, not much...

what gives, did it just fall down the throat?

even then, SWIM had at least 20 or so, so that should feel more than the 15 of Roxi, and it doesn't...

so what happened, 6 hours later and still a small buzz weird feeling, SWIM want to shower because freezing, and guts are stopped up, is it even worth trying this again? SWIM remembers hydro working years ago.

if 15mg oxycodone is ok, why is more opana not effective insuf. or oral (well if thats where it went)....

very odd...

don't want to play around and risk it, at this point SWIM think it's safe, SWIM did wait a bit in between (though maybe not 15) each and it's been 6 hours... SWIM still don't want to take the codone or xanax cause SWIM still feels it in system and either gut or chest / lung sensation... basically over it all, and back to healthy living. more of a psych person, indeed, a Real deal person.

in short: why did this supposedly high dose act so awkwardly / seemingly weak but odd and uncomfortable in some ways on the body?

also, considering 7 or so hours, is that mostly gone?

Last edited:
So odd, SWIM is waiting or foregoing at this point perhaps the usual (past month like the rest) .,5mg - 1mg of xanax or any OC due to the experiment earlier.... another wasted script, all of it, legit pain but better to go without if you can.... fo' real.

*bump* looking for some help on why this reacted so strange / did not work?

SWIM is far from your "normal" individual in body chemistry, diet, etc..... maybe some explanation...

for instance, very low fat high fruit raw plant based diet, but that should still only be some percentage (10-15?) difference in dose, SWIM insuf. 20-25+mg and it just felt odd,,,,

SWIM has memories of 4mg dilaudid years ago being hit or miss a time or two but usually insuf. would work. way better than oral... maybe it did just go into the throat? SWIM has deviated septum and perhaps weird nose too....

What about eating a really fatty meal then parachuting, will this be any better than just taking them?

the BA will only change slightly, probably not enough to give you what you want to feel.

Does anyone with a tolerance to H. have any experience with Opana?

Oxymorphone sounds like a great chemical.. though I think it may be quite lost
on someone with a moderate H. tolerance..

Anyone?

HELL YA SON. Opana is second only to fent. when it comes to strength. Even the oral BA isn't to bad. Hell I even enjoy them with no alteration to the time release matrix. They are by far the most awesomtaculer opiate in existence. I think I would prefer it over every single other opiate. Mos def.
PS make sure you eat a fatty meal to raise your plasma levels, it is vital to an a great experience with opana

Does anyone with a tolerance to H. have any experience with Opana?

Oxymorphone sounds like a great chemical.. though I think it may be quite lost
on someone with a moderate H. tolerance..

Anyone?

Ya uh def not. If SWIY can get a hold of lets say instance release OPAna and slam it( i know banging pills is bad.... whateve...) Your in for a treat.. I would say even with a moderate H habit SWIY could enjoy the ER opana at around 40 to 60mg Swim wouldn't recommend going over that due to respiratory issues with opana.. Enjoy =D
The time matrix makes the er not worth breaking down, lol its a waste

Just curious has anyone SWIM,Y had problems with snorting ERs. SWIM gets a horrible stuffy nose, like almost not even worth it, That damned ol matrix freaking pharmacologist.

Yea, opana (ER especially) for sure is one of the weirdest opiates I have tried. It is very hard to do it juuuust-right, I have sort of a method that has to be followed. First, 1-2 HOURS before dosing I flush my sinus with a saline solution. Right before dosing, I dry my nose out with a tissue as far up as I can as moisture causes gelling, which is not good. Then when I dose, I rub the opana very lightly against the inside of a hose clamp (this creates a very fine powder, the finer the better). I divide my line into two equal parts, and do one in each nostril (opana ER powder is inherently so fine that it can easily hit your throat, so I just breathe a little bit harder than normal--you should not be able to be HEARD snorting---too hard) letting it sit at the very top of the nose, but not into the sinus. A couple other points to consider...

1) Your diet of "very low fat" may be a problem. I have noticed that Opana does not satisfactorily hit me unless I eat a hefty filling meal (preferably high in fat) a half hour before or right after dosing it. Clinical data also shows that the bio availability of opana is increased by 20-30% with a fatty meal in the stomach, and for something as potent as opana that seemingly small boost is huge (e.g. assuming all other factors are optimal, 20mg snorted without food will yield up to 6mg, whereas with food will yield up to 9mg, and a 3mg difference of snorted opana is equal to an oxy difference of about 9-12mg! and it kicks in faster too boot with food, further boosting the high).

2) Could you have done too much? I have noticed for me that there is a sweet spot with opiates (especially opana). Too little won't be felt, and too much will leave bad side effects AND won't be felt. When I am pleasantly high on opana, sometimes I re-dose and overdo it. As a result, I get stomach cramps, light-headedness, pressure in my ears, and JITTERS. And the weird thing is that when overdosing the euphoria dissapears (it goes away). It's not just that the bad effects overshadow the good ones, it's like the high is ABORTED, and it leaves me being sick AND sober at the same time. Opana ER lends itself well to overdosing because it takes ridiculously long to kick in to begin with, so my doses are usually at least a half hour apart to avoid this, but still it happens sometimes.

Opana (ER esp.) is truly the rubix cube of opiates, there is a science to it. Even when done right, the high is quite different and can be subtle (like morphine without the sedation, not as much of a body high as oxy, more mental) sometimes. It is quite difficult to do so, but when you do hit your "sweet spot" boy is it heaven (body and mind).

Opana is great

Opana is the best pharmaceutical opiate if taken correctly. It's much more potent than oxycodone and the high lasts much, much longer. The comedown from oxycodone is also lame cause it always leaves SWIM practically sober, so doing more is a must...but when the opana ER powder turns to gel in your nose, it dissolves slower extending the high-span to about 4 hours (10mgs). SWIM prefer Opana in any form (IR or ER), even if SWIM pay more than 1$/mg...

Also as a side note, there are a lot of people SWIM knows who have gotten violently ill from snorting too much. If you don't use opiates or have a low tolerance SWIM would advise not to start with a drug as powerful as this. 1 Opana ER 20 would be equivalent, in SWIMS opinion, to at least 40mg Oxy. Know your doses and be safe everyone, dont give this drug national attention for a bunch of ODs!! SWIM <3s it!:}

I just got some Opanas for the first time...10mg IRs and 40mg ER's. I have a pretty good (bad?) H habit. I'm thinking of banging half of a 10mg (5mg)..With my 10 bag a day habit should I start off with less? more?
Also (and this is going to seem like a dumb question) what is "parachuting"?
I'd also like to say that this is the most informative, helpful and professional forum of its type on the web!
Thanks!

I just got some Opanas for the first time...10mg IRs and 40mg ER's. I have a pretty good (bad?) H habit. I'm thinking of banging half of a 10mg (5mg)..With my 10 bag a day habit should I start off with less? more?
Also (and this is going to seem like a dumb question) what is "parachuting"?
I'd also like to say that this is the most informative, helpful and professional forum of its type on the web!
Thanks!

parachuting is when u crush a pill and put it in a piece of napkin or toilet paper and wrap it up and swallow it with a gulp of water, same as chewing and swallowing except you dont taste the pill.

Sorry im not sure about the dosage part of the question.. someone else will chime in.

opana's are shit I used to get 90 20mg er's a month from a friend he would give me the whole bottle for 4 80mg oc's. anyway the high is great but I used to do 5 pills snorted at once and my tolerence was about 120mg of oc at once 3 times a day

opana's are shit I used to get 90 20mg er's a month from a friend he would give me the whole bottle for 4 80mg oc's. anyway the high is great but I used to do 5 pills snorted at once and my tolerence was about 120mg of oc at once 3 times a day

Just so people don't get confused by this post, this is not common. 100mg of Opana ER, when snorted properly, should be vastly stronger than 120mg of oxycodone. Just my opinion, but it sounds like maximumstrength3 is snorting much too hard. That would make the majority of the Opana go down his throat, which would decrease it's BA from ~40% to ~10%. Oxycodone on the other hand, has a similar BA when snorted to when taken orally, so one wouldn't notice much difference in effect when oxycodone is snorted too hard.

10mg of Opana ER, snorted properly, should be similar in effect to 60-80mg of oxycodone.

Just so people don't get confused by this post, this is not common. 100mg of Opana ER, when snorted properly, should be vastly stronger than 120mg of oxycodone. Just my opinion, but it sounds like maximumstrength3 is snorting much too hard. That would make the majority of the Opana go down his throat, which would decrease it's BA from ~40% to ~10%. Oxycodone on the other hand, has a similar BA when snorted to when taken orally, so one wouldn't notice much difference in effect when oxycodone is snorted too hard.

10mg of Opana ER, snorted properly, should be similar in effect to 60-80mg of oxycodone.

oxymorphone is exactly twice as potent as oxycodone i believe 5mg oxymorphone= 10mg oxycodone

here's a handy calculator for converting opiate dosages http://www.globalrph.com/narcoticonv.htm

Last edited:
^^^ That calculation is for oral oxymorphone. To make the calculation complete, one must account for the nasal BA being about 3 times that of oral, which would make nasal oxymorphone about 6x the potency of oxycodone. However, if it is opana ER then the time-release matrix/gel may affect this to lower it a little, but still I would imagine even then it should be at least 3-4x the potency of oxy if snorted properly.