PDA

View Full Version : (opioids) OG Octagonal Opana ER - MEGA THREAD - can't find YOUR thread? check here.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21

Egeo_consilii
18-06-2011, 16:10
Actually, I've only done about 30mg (3 quarters of a 40mg pill). That's good to hear though; but in your post you mentioned James Fogle dying of shooting blues and dilaudid which, ironically, I decided to go get yesterday evening (more like early this morning haha). But my question is, if these pills are relatively safer, what was he doing wrong? Was it the lack of boiling his shots? Or the lack of using a micron filter? I guess my question boils down to: how can I shoot these and practice good harm reduction? Also, I'm wondering where I could buy a micron filter without having to purchase them online? Thanks again,
Tim

muvolution
18-06-2011, 17:39
Basically it comes from people like that filtering poorly or not filtering shots at all. The safest way is to use a micron, and that is what I do, always. Every shot.

There is a micron filter megathread. They are about $5 a piece, but a small investment of like $20 towards some fresh points, a few micron filters, and some bacteriostatic water will keep you safe, happy, and high. It is possible to order them from mountainside-medical.com, but one of our members (Captain Heroin) has set something up where he can ship out filters, water, and points, which all come from different websites, he just gets large orders then breaks them down and makes everything very easy for someone like yourself. I would highly recommend contacting him.

Microns seem expensive, but I usually filter about a week's worth of shots at once, meaning my shots cost me around $0.20 a piece, plus like $.20 more for a new point everytime. For me, it is without a doubt worth the total of like 40 cents it costs me per shot because it is just so much safer when you prep them properly.

bluedom
18-06-2011, 20:10
BTW. are you using anything else besides the oxymorphone that makes you feel like this, such as another opiate? I'm on fentanyl also and I have this problem when I take the oxymorphone on top of the fentanyl mostly. Funny, I just noticed it after reading your posts and it is extremely consistent when I just take it orally and use the fentanyl patch.

I have a friend who claims to have it when used IN only with the same combo, especially after losing some tolerance, and then he uses high concenrations of oxymorphone IR (5mg/ml) and fentanyl (500mcg/ml). He says it normally gives him a terrible headache and nausea but within two days he's enjoying it. This can be either with 1ml of oxymorphone followed by 1ml of fentanyl or 2ml of the mixed solution, whatever, ... it doesn't matter. The mixing cause heaviness of the chest. I also only see this problem when I mix the two and ingest it as prescribed.

Is a micron filter useful for IN use? Given the stuff that comes out of one's nose I thought it wouldn't matter but it couldn't hurt either right?

i don't know if that is what is actually happening.
the powder is very fine, and looks like random particles could go down my lungs.
I am using ER's. it's not very bad, but i do get a shortness of breath when i wake up.

this would be after one days use.

muvolution
18-06-2011, 21:44
if you were to micron filter a solution then use it intranasal or evaporate it and snort the powder, it would be significantly safer.

bamaplayboy420
21-06-2011, 00:12
THE BEST way to take Opana ER , whether for pain relief or recreation, is to crush them up (very very finely) and snort it. BE CAREFUL!!! Unless you have an extremely high tolerance like me, start out slow!

rob007
21-06-2011, 07:51
it was happening harder, more of a heavy chest, when i was taking snorting oxymorphone and tapentadol orally during the same time. when i stopped the tapentadol, it got easier on my chest. i also noticed i would get the pains if i take a large doose, enough to get me really high, then i would wake up with chest pains. if i only take enough to manage at night, i hardly get any pains.

BTW. are you using anything else besides the oxymorphone that makes you feel like this, such as another opiate? I'm on fentanyl also and I have this problem when I take the oxymorphone on top of the fentanyl mostly. Funny, I just noticed it after reading your posts and it is extremely consistent when I just take it orally and use the fentanyl patch.

I have a friend who claims to have it when used IN only with the same combo, especially after losing some tolerance, and then he uses high concenrations of oxymorphone IR (5mg/ml) and fentanyl (500mcg/ml). He says it normally gives him a terrible headache and nausea but within two days he's enjoying it. This can be either with 1ml of oxymorphone followed by 1ml of fentanyl or 2ml of the mixed solution, whatever, ... it doesn't matter. The mixing cause heaviness of the chest. I also only see this problem when I mix the two and ingest it as prescribed.

Is a micron filter useful for IN use? Given the stuff that comes out of one's nose I thought it wouldn't matter but it couldn't hurt either right?

edit: i have been trying to resolve this problem as it is problematic for me. i think it has something to do with the coating. i notice if ingest any of the coating, my chest pains are more apparent. i think that is the real culprit here. it's either that or i am just talking out my ass. i really hope its the former.

bamaplayboy420
23-06-2011, 20:38
Can anyone tell me where to get a micron filter? also, will this type filter help at all in removing any of the microcyrstalline cellusose? My guess is no, but im not sure. Thanks in advance.

Fire&Water
23-06-2011, 20:46
Is naltrexone a natural component of Opana ER (oxymorphone) ? Yes, I searched... I did read that manufacturers
are going to start leaving in/adding more to deflect full agonist opiates. Can anyone answer any of these questions if you are educated on the answers ? Basically I read they are planning on using it for a maintanance/taper med'
Thanks

avocado_girl
25-06-2011, 05:18
lucky bastard! i'm in a city and.............no shit.:|

bamaplayboy420
04-07-2011, 04:50
i posted in the micron filter thread, just wondering if any of you knew....can you use a micron filter to get a snortable powder that doesnt have the silica(MCC)?

KrazyEyesKilla!
04-07-2011, 07:30
So I only read the first page and don't feel like reading through everying. I've snorted Opana once after not taking any opiates for about six months and let me tell you it knocked me on my ass. I have plugged an array of pills and would really love to try some oxymorphone. What is the bioavailability of plugging this drug?

TrikkX
25-08-2011, 05:29
ok. so here is my deal. I have 2 herniated discs and I am on disability. been taking pain meds by persciption since i was 17. been on methadone for about the last 10 years. I used to take it, shoot it, snort it for fun until it stopped working. now all it does is keep me from being sick. my methadone dose went as high as 170 mgs/day at one time (SWIM doc shopped) and now I am sick of the blocking effect. now I am getting 15 100mcg fentanyl per month. and i am down to 15 mgs of 'done per day. my goal is to get OFF the 'dones. for the last 5 or 6 years my script was 180 'dones and 90 15mg oxys per month. also alot of other bullshit like zanaflex, etc.. ( only in the last 2 months did I stop my normal scripts and try to reduce my 'done intake....so i went from oxys and 'dones to fentanyl patches and a reduction of 'dones with no oxys)
Now... i know damn well my doctor will give me anything I ask for. I have an excellent repoire with my doc. I began seeing him only a few months after he began his practice and we are roughly the same age. (mid 30's) So anyway I want to be able to get high again. the opiate high. so as I reduce my 'done intake i want to try other opiates. here is waht I am thinking. I want to get Opana. I honestly believe he will give me maybe 90 30mg Opana ER my first month. And also oxycodone 15mg for breakthrough. These patches won't stay on my skin(hence the 15/month) and besides that, the only way I could get a buzz is to wear 2 and breakdown 2 or 3 used patches in lemon juice and drink it in a vodka tonic.
So ok. here is the long and the short of my little talk. after being on methadone for so many years. and after only being on 15 mgs of 'dones for the last several days, does anyone think i will have the ability to get a buzz by snorting 30 or 60 or 90 mgs of Opana ER on the day I take my final dose of methadone.??....(friday) I have read alot on both sides of the YES/NO argument.
Again. I shot dope till my veins disappeared. I took all kinds of everything for so long till nothing works anymore. I just wanna get high again. and BTW no H here. and even if there was, I don't wanna go there. I'm 34 and getting married soon. So I just want something that works. And something i can use w/o getting track marks again (because my veins are actually coming back!!!!!-----ughhh....temptation...)
Can I get high with Opana with my tolerance???

muvolution
25-08-2011, 05:53
If you snort 30mgs of Opana along with your last Methadone dose, you have a great chance of dying. This is a very strong chemical and you need to have respect for it.

It will definitely blow away 15mgs of 'done. Snorting 30mg's would be like taking 400-450mgs of oral morphine, or banging 2 bags of 100% pure heroin, which we all know doesn't exist.

We can't tell you how to scam doctors, or what drugs you should get to abuse, but from a safety standpoint, I would recommend that you try to get the 10mg IR Opana, as they are the highest dose IR formulation and they do not contain the silica and microcrystaline cellulose of the ER pills. (you can read all about OPANA ER and lung problems on this site if you search) Not to mention that shooting the ER's would be incredibly dangerous and basically just asking for an abcess, or worse, pulmonary edema. (There is a method on here for making a solution out of the ER's to IV, but it is impossible to eliminate all the ER mechanism and fillers from the solution. Basically, it comes down to this: you are going to do it anyways, and if you get ER formulation, you would use it anyways and that is dangerous.

You can't shoot the ER's and they are unsafe to snort. So try to get the IR pills.

muvolution
25-08-2011, 05:55
So I only read the first page and don't feel like reading through everying. I've snorted Opana once after not taking any opiates for about six months and let me tell you it knocked me on my ass. I have plugged an array of pills and would really love to try some oxymorphone. What is the bioavailability of plugging this drug?

BA is around 30-50%, there are conflicting reports. Some outliers claim it to be "as strong as IV" but that is unlikely, maybe a max BA in some lucky people of 60-70%.

muvolution
25-08-2011, 05:56
i posted in the micron filter thread, just wondering if any of you knew....can you use a micron filter to get a snortable powder that doesnt have the silica(MCC)?

YES you can. Please do it. See my signature for links on micron filtering.

TrikkX
25-08-2011, 06:00
dude. I am reducing my methadone. but I am also on 100mcgs of fentanyl. I am referring specifically to the blocking effect of methadone. will it inhibit a dose of Opana. I really want to know before I waste anything. I know i can take snort 10 oxys and not even get sleepy. i really hope i dont sound like I am trying to brag about my chemical dependancy because I am certainly not. I know the risks/rewards. I have done this for 20 years. I just want to know if Opana...or ANY opiate will work after my last dose of methadone. Honestly I dont think it will. I can take enough fentanyl to kill a horse as i am now. but any feedback is appreciated. and thanks for your concern MUVO

TrikkX
25-08-2011, 06:05
If you snort 30mgs of Opana along with your last Methadone dose, you have a great chance of dying. This is a very strong chemical and you need to have respect for it.

It will definitely blow away 15mgs of 'done. Snorting 30mg's would be like taking 400-450mgs of oral morphine, or banging 2 bags of 100% pure heroin, which we all know doesn't exist.

We can't tell you how to scam doctors, or what drugs you should get to abuse, but from a safety standpoint, I would recommend that you try to get the 10mg IR Opana, as they are the highest dose IR formulation and they do not contain the silica and microcrystaline cellulose of the ER pills. (you can read all about OPANA ER and lung problems on this site if you search) Not to mention that shooting the ER's would be incredibly dangerous and basically just asking for an abcess, or worse, pulmonary edema. (There is a method on here for making a solution out of the ER's to IV, but it is impossible to eliminate all the ER mechanism and fillers from the solution. Basically, it comes down to this: you are going to do it anyways, and if you get ER formulation, you would use it anyways and that is dangerous.

You can't shoot the ER's and they are unsafe to snort. So try to get the IR pills.

also i no longer doc shop. that was years ago. I don't plan to shoot anything ever again. (15 years of hell is enough hell for me) and I know the difference between 15 mgs of 'dones and 90mgs of Opana. the only reason I am asking anyone here is because I have been EXTREMELY UNSUCCESSFUL with ANY opiate in the last several years. thats why I am stopping methadone. I am tired of the blocker effect of it

muvolution
25-08-2011, 06:18
I know what you were referring to... 15mg of Methadone isn't a whole lot to break through. I would start with 5mg of Opana and go up from there.

I got some Opanas when I was on suboxone and shooting just 2.5-5mg would always break through for me. It is really a very strong chemical, 3x stronger than Heroin, at least. Opana will raise your tolerance quickly though. But as for what you are on right now, 30mg of Opana would blow that away, I promise you. And that's if you snort it. If you IV 30mg of Opana, that is like eating a GRAM of morphine or injecting 300mg of morphine. It's alot.

Opana is basically like Dilaudid that has legs. It is 10x stronger than morphine, and besides fent, is the strongest Rx opiate available.

TrikkX
25-08-2011, 16:34
thats what I needed to know. thanks

It's a baby!
02-10-2011, 05:08
What about "shirting" to avoid the time-release for snorting? You just get it wet with saliva and rub it inside an old shirt, the yellow coating comes right off and the inner white goodness is intact. That's what I usually do, if it's inefficient I'd like to know.

nonug
02-10-2011, 06:11
I would really love to figure out some easy way to make a nasal solution for the ER's. Every single person who posts these page long "plans" to making one is just too much for myself (and, I'm guessing, for 95% of BL'ers on here). MOST people don't, including myself, (and have never) IV, so they aren't acclimated with the whole breaking down/boiling/cotton swabbing/etc.,etc. processes.

Anyways, if there is some easy way to do it, I'm sure a TON of people would be interested considering the questionable safeness of insufflating powder from the ER's.

Opaner
02-10-2011, 08:40
MAJ.Pain and I are working together to find a working method on how to use opana in a nasal sprayer. We will be gathering resources so we can get all these questions answered and documented. So stay tuned.

J.Wallace
10-10-2011, 22:56
So, I'm in a bit of a dilemma. Nothing too serious, but I'm at a crossroads and I could use you're help Bluelighters.

Usually, every so often I'll come across a 30mg IR Oxycodone that I like to take from time to time. I've been enjoying these for over two years, and haven't grown tired of them yet, though I do like to try new things. At the moment, I've also come across a 20mg ER Opana, which I understand is 3x to 5x more potent mg to mg compared to the Oxycodone, though I also understand it's a different chemical.

Besides all the crap about peeling the time release off, and what not...which do you think is a better route to take? I've never tried Opana, and was sketchy because it was time released however my boy tried 10mg and he said he got wrecked, more so then on a full 30mg. However, he also got extremely sick and was nodding out, though he also too 5mg of Xanax 3 hours earlier.

All in all, I'm looking for something new to try. I love my Oxy's, but I'm also open to new experiences and trying something similar to Morphine, which I somewhat enjoyed. However, I don't want a cloudy groggy high, I want a clean euphoric high similar to Oxy's.

What's you're pick? And why? Thanks for the responses!

chunk911
11-10-2011, 08:12
opana snorted is about 4x stronger then oxycodone though opana is great its not really the best for consistent use i feel like the euphoria loses out after a few repeated dose i personally prefer railing oxycodone instead as the pills dont gel for one and i think the high is better and more euphoric opana has its time and place plus its cheap as hell compared to the fucked up oxy market but opana fucks ur tolerance fast too

Paulymorphone
24-10-2011, 02:46
I currently take opana ER (30mg in the morning and at night, and 20 ER at noon.)

I insufflated 50mg of opana ER and swallowed 1.5mg of halcion (triazolam)

In just about 15 minutes I got sent to nodville hehe.

But be really careful and make sure you have a high tolerance with opioids before you go mixing benzodiazepines or barbiturates with them.

muvolution
24-10-2011, 05:31
god damn, man, that is so much oxymorph. Be careful.

As a note, most people will need 2-4mg, at the most (for a puking, nod-inducing adventure to sicksville)

eroc989
26-10-2011, 04:49
Didn't want to read the whole thread, but was wondering if it is ok to sniff opana and heroin around the same time

Mr. Happy
26-10-2011, 09:06
Yes it is "ok" but please be careful and go slowly. Opana is a very strong opioid and although your a heroin user, it is hard to guess an equivalent dose with dope because street dope ain't pure, not to mention you didn't say how often/much you use. I would say make a 5mg pile, cut it into a few lines 3-5 and snort one at a time, and wait 20 mins before you do more until you are where you want to be.

Again please be very careful when combining two strong opiates!!

eroc989
26-10-2011, 14:05
I have done opana before, using the 30er's, one at a time and I only did about 10mgs after a using dope and it felt great. I pry should have mentioned that I have a rediculus tolerance to opiates.

eroc989
27-10-2011, 16:48
What about mixing methadone with opana or dope? Cuz my doc just switched me to dones from morphine. Just wondering if it's ok to mix that stuff?

RunRunRun
27-10-2011, 20:56
It is ok to mix the two. Just be careful. But I'm sure you know your tolerance.

And I wouldn't mix too much opana with methadone but you can. Also after about two weeks of methadone at a daily dose of 60+ mgs, it will create a blocking effect and you won't get anything out of the opana. I even tried to bang 60mgs in one shot to break through the methadone and didn't even get a rush.

I wouldn't advise to mix methadone with dope either. Methadone can be very dangerous when mixing with other substances. I'm sure a lot of users on here can say the know a few people who have died because they mixed methadone and something else. I personally knew a lot of people who have. Actually one person I knew before I was even using a lot died from mixing methadone and ice.

But back on the subject of opana... I wouldn't consider only doing 10mgs of opana er a ridiculous tolerance to opiates.

eroc989
27-10-2011, 21:35
I might have been misleading about my tolerance. I was perscribed 320mg of morph a day. And yesterday I did about 60mg of opana and that lasted me half the day. Its just when I mixed opana with dope, is when I was feelin great.

lorne667
28-10-2011, 06:02
AM I the only person who get's absolutely nothing from snorting Opana ER's? EVeryone is saying how fucking great they are, and every time I have tried to snort them, they just gel up, giving me nothing. To be fair, I am an IV user, but as potent aas Opana is, with even just half of the dose absorbing, I should be getting pretty good effects.

As far as IV, I have used the alcohol extraction, but apparently most got destroyed, as I actually mixed the Opana that was left after evaporating the alcohol with a moderate dose of oxy, and, though I did get a rush that was different than the minor rush I get from oxycodone, the effects weren't much stronger then the oxycodone alone would have been, implying only a few mg survived the extraction, because if all 5-7.5mg had, I should have been fucking high, considering that I mixed it with the oxycodone(and my tolerance is lower now than it has been in a long time...)

IDK, this is the Opana megathread, so I am just evnting, and honestly asking, because I just don't get it.

(I will say that the little bit of morphone I extracted seemed to have a good duration, as the effects lingered longer than the oxy alone would have...)

RunRunRun
28-10-2011, 21:26
Scrape off the coating to make sure they don't gel up as much. But I loved the er's before I started IV use. I could snort a whole 40 and be feeling wonderful and nodding real nice.

When you prep them for IV use make sure you use 91% if it is isopropyl or you can use everclear. I used to use pure ethanol(had access to chemistry lab supplies) and wouldn't even evaporate it out. I would only use 30 or so units and shot that with water after I filtered it a few times.

I am not recommending that at all. I'm sure it is not real smart to do but I don't think it's too harmful. I have done it that way a number of times and it always had the best effect.

Paulymorphone
04-11-2011, 20:49
I have a ridiculous tolerance too...I can't really get high off snorting it unless I did like 200mg but I'd be vomiting also. I have to combine it with a potent potentiator to get the nodding off feeling.

OctoberRust12
05-11-2011, 20:23
My girlfriend and I usualy end up getting 2 40mg after each week. We always split the 40mg together, and I have not yet to do a 40mg to the head. My tolerance is high on Opiates but I am able to keep a great mediume when it comes to this stuff. I respect the pill way to much to abuse it like some people do. I do not (or try not to) do it everyday cause well it's a lot of money. But when me and the woman get paid, some money goes into buying some of these as a 'treat' for me and her. I weight 155lbs while she weights a whopping 100lbs -_- so you can see the math in weight is really a factor here. I usually give myself a bit more, (25mg?) at most and the rest for her and we have a great time. In the begining I was able to chip off corners of the pill for me and her and It would lasts for days! Ahhh... Thoes where the days hahaha. But now we keep a great mediume and know our limits. I like to say that we 'Savor the flavor' :) If anyone is doing this with there other half, send me a message if you do not know what you are doing! I would be more than happy to walk anyone through some steps that I take to make sure we are safe, and not abusing it to a certain point!

jestersdead
08-11-2011, 13:30
To my surprise, as of last month Walgreens was already carrying a generic version of Opana ER (40mg). Not sure who the manufacturer is. Anyone have any experience with these? Are they tamperproof/crushproof like the new formula thats supposed to be coming soon?

lptrax
14-11-2011, 03:03
I haven't heard of any of the new formula actually hitting the streets yet. Is this transition even going to happen?

I have also heard the only change approved was making them more crush resistant; not that they are going to have the same crazy formula as the OP 80s.

anyone have more information.

My tolerance is high enough that this is the only pill i can do (snorting them) no chance i could afford roxis and not trying to fuck with tar. fucked up if these go away

Sn3ddd
22-11-2011, 20:09
Through my experience, grinding OM up with a hose clamp or a ped egg into extremely fine powder and lining it up on foil is such an addicting process. Idk what it is, but when lighting away and chasing the rising smoke...it's just really nice lol. I have snorted thousands of OM's and it just is no where near the rush that smoking it provides. Just hold it in until
One can exhale and no smoke is thus released. I grind OM 40 up with the yellow time release on at all, and smoking it with this time release seems to be the most efficient method. One CAN NOT "chase" OM's, the pill will just turn black and ashy, ruining a substantial portion of the OM. Be safe if I want to give it a shot, but comming from myself, I have not found any opiates that yield an effect that is so wonderful. I took 3 mg of suboxone yesterday because he was sick, but 15mg can break through and make one nod hard. Even after 7 hours after taking low doses of sub(2-3mg) withdrawal kicks in hard and I really feel the high to an extent that the narcan seems to be ineffective

Sn3ddd
22-11-2011, 20:15
I hope someone answers because this method seems to be the best. I want to hear someone get upset and tell me otherwise

lptrax
23-11-2011, 00:10
yea your method works i know a lot of people who like to do that. I just feel like smoking the silicified microcrystalline celluse has got to be extremely bad for you.

would imagine all in all you get much more out of railing a pill than smoking it also.

im trying to come off 40mg opana insufflated/ per 24 hours.

would you consider this relatively easy to kick or do you consider this a heavy habit that will be very hard to get out of (i know it depends on the person etc. but say u were in my shit would you be like, "ok no problem" or "ok im fucked"

Tommyboy
23-11-2011, 00:19
^ A lot of people say that Opana withdrawal is one of the worst of the opiates. Your dose isn't too high though, so I wouldn't worry much. Remember, a lot of it is mental, so if you are preparing to feel shitty, you will likely feel more shitty.

Sn3ddd
23-11-2011, 19:02
Yeah. I have never come near the withdrawal from opana with any other opiate. Opana's withdrawal is the worst thing I have experienced in my life. I went to detox and they fuckdd me over and wouldn't give suboxone for 40 hours (withdrawal after smoking starts 7-8 hours after last hit). I was doin 120 mg a day and I can tell you I almost lost my mind. I was twitching so bad and screaming and crying my skin felt like it was crawling insanely fast as of my torso skin was being rotated like a conveyer belt. If you are addicted, take suboxone, get off, and NEVER TOUCH THEM AGAIN. But smoking 40er is my favorite ROA I have done nothin but it for almost 3 years

Sn3ddd
23-11-2011, 19:07
Lol such a contradictory statement at the end....oh well

Sn3ddd
24-11-2011, 04:36
Honestly take my advice 95% of opiate addicts never quit permenantly so don't even try using opana

arthunter888
26-11-2011, 00:21
^ A lot of people say that Opana withdrawal is one of the worst of the opiates. Your dose isn't too high though, so I wouldn't worry much. Remember, a lot of it is mental, so if you are preparing to feel shitty, you will likely feel more shitty.

Not one of the worst, THE worst withdrawal of opies. I've heard stories of people withdrawing from 120mg+ of snorted Opana per day. They claimed that they were doing substantial-dosed SHOTS of hydromorphone, as well as shots of FENT (yes, fentanyl), and neither provided anything but the most tiny relief from the Opana WD.

Now Fent is much more potent than OM, and hydromorphone (though it is not more potent) crosses the BBB faster than any other opiate when injected. The fact that injecting either of these did not help significantly with Opana WD is a huge statement (if true) to it's level of horror.

For a more first-hand account: I've seen non-dependent, opiate naiive people experience mild withdrawal after just one night of snorting a low dose of OM. This is also a big statement IMO.

Chainer
26-11-2011, 00:26
I quit 120 -200mg daily intranasal opana use. I've quit a lot of hard drugs, the physical withdrawals were beyond any I've ever had before.

Worth noting I've been clean off all oppies for about 6 months besides my birthday weekend a few weeks ago. Had no problem stopping after two days... But yet I will attest to them being, IMO, the hardest habit to quit. Lord help you if you iv the IRS like I almost started to do... Intranasal was beast enough.

DooMMooD
26-11-2011, 00:35
Opana withdrawals are the most intense out of any opiate. Unlike anything i've ever experience before. I kicked a couple hundred mg/day morphine habit, i've suffered oxy and suboxone withdrawals, but nothing compared to the opana. And the sad part is, i NEVER EVEN got to the point of the worst of them. I would usually end up using as soon as humanly possible again to stop the ungodly suffering. I can only imagine how much worse it would've gotten.

This combined with the (relatively) long half life (compared to other opiates like heroin, oxy, etc), make it one hell of a fucking ride.

I just got out of detox about a week ago for opanas. I was doing easily 2-3 opana 40mg ers a day, on average, intranasally. But now that i'm over the physical aspect i'm really trying to turn my life around. I NEVER want to go back to that again, or experience that hell again. I've really been making a strong effort to not touch anything really. no drinking, no opiates, no cocaine, no molly, nada. yes its only been a week, but i've been doing what it takes. The docs still got me on subutex but unless i'm feeling a real strong craving that day i dont take it (and then i do it just for the blocking effect, so i CANT slip up). I"m doing what it takes to drastically change my life.

BUT detox was key; that physical hell that is opana withdrawal was impossible to overcome on my own. Im-fucking-possible, and incomparable to any other opiate i've kicked.

EDIT: I also want to mention that opana is one of the FEW DRUGS that i notice an EXTREME DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PILLS. Like, 2 20mg opanas do NOT compare to 1 40mg opana. I've noticed that the coatings on the 20s and 30s are ROCK HARD! yellow 40mg opanas are soft and break up very easily. Breaking up a 20 or 30 even with a clamp or strainer or WHATEVER leaves hard chunks of shells, and even getting that all broken up (what a fuckin process) snorting it still is not as satisfying, even if i do MORE. the 40mg opanas were the only ones worth it imo. at first i didnt think this, i'd disagree with my friends whenever they said something along these lines, but after fucking with the red ones for awhile i really agree. There is some difference in the makeup of the 40s and the rest of them. The only other ones that were close to the 40s were the 5mg ER pinks and they still would chunk up, the coatings in particular.

Yellows are soft, the rest of them are hard as fuck.

Chainer
26-11-2011, 00:47
^ I always put the pill in my mouth to dissolve the coating then used printer paper to dry it off and peel the coating right off, took maybe thirty seconds. Would then grind in a pill crusher. I noticed no differences between 20, 30, and 40mg opana ERs.

DooMMooD
26-11-2011, 01:19
I never put those things in my mouth and snorted them because then i'm basically snorting a fact line of oral bacteria. And i already was getting sinus infections ALL THE TIME from snorting pills, I bet i would've gotten some pretty serious ones if i had been doing that.

it wasn't just me either. most of my friends refused to do any opanas besides the 40s for similar reasons. The only time it was ever OK was when i went out of my way to peel the coating off the 20s. What a bitch that was too and it still just wasn't as good. Cant explain it any better, but i'm willing to bet if you look into the ingredients of these pills theres a difference between up. Just my 2 cents, and if i'm wrong then its just personal preference i guess, but as i said, i noticed it was more than just myself who thought this.