• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids OG Octagonal Opana ER - MEGA THREAD - can't find YOUR thread? check here.

I may be the odd man out here, but I LOVE oral Dilaudid. Yeah, its not as efficient as banging it and not as cost effective if you are buying it on the streets, but assuming you have enough pills to swallow you can eventually get where you want to go with it and its my new favorite....better than morphine better than oxy. The onset is a little slower. I am a chronic pain sufferer though and I prefer longer lasting euphoria to a quick rush.

I would like to try Opana.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ime!!!!!!!!!!!!!you have to grind in on a hose clamp(;)no need to screw around with coating)chop with car,razor,knife anything break out into many small lines!ime! But the main thing is when you snort it you have to keep it in your nose for as long as possable somewhat of a balancing act but well worth it my friends also the fatty meal like the home made dripping wet with oil tacos we had tonight right before i blew the rest of my 40mg from this morning i can take 250mg oxy a day when i have access to that much but one opana 40 will last me the whole day=d i dont know you be the judge dont let some bullshiter bullshit you about something they never had the oppurtunity to ever even see first hand leet alone compare to other drugs , mabye its that they do not know how to properly utmfse and properly prepare their goodies.if there is one thing i cant stand its people misinforming others on some very inportant information and could possibly be harm someone else and should just post things that you are 100 percent sure on.some people are really stupid imo:!

Intranasal Oxymorphone is a bit more powerful than that... look at it this way.

I believe if snorted on a FULL MEAL (preferably) one that’s HIGH IN FAT, the bioavailability would be something like 70-80% with a much different/higher protein binding. Also, it bypasses the blood brain barrier and almost ALL the drug goes to your brain an spine. For Opana this is amazing because the Mu receptors which is what Oxymorphone targets all three times are almost all in the brain and spine... also the Mu receptors are highest for euphoria and very high for pain relief.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mu_Opioid_receptor
http://www.drugbank.ca/cgi-bin/getCard.cgi?CARD=APRD00158.txt
According to the drug bank Opana/Oxymorphone primarily binds/interacts with Mu receptors...

The main reason a person would prefer Oxycodone of Oxymorphone is that it interacts with all three receptor groups... spread out. Otherwise it is pure bullshit... snorting Oxymorphone AFTER eating a FULL meal is 7-10 times the euphoria, potency, and duration of any ROA/MOA of Oxycodone.
http://www.drugbank.ca/cgi-bin/getCard.cgi?CARD=DB00497

That is why you have to be SUPER careful/responsible with Opana even more so than with most Opiates/Opioids... that is the bottom line.
~BIG~

I prefer oxycodone to oxymorphone (I snort oxymorphone). One of the reasons is that I get waves of uncomfortability/sickly sensations with oxymorphone: it seems to have some negative side-effects that oxycodone lacks. Also oxycodone seems to give my entire body a "buzzing" type of semi-numb sensation, my favorite effect of oxycodone; while oxymorphone only seems to be felt most in my spine, AND in a less-buzzy and more jittery way, sort of like amphetamine but not as bad. There just seems to be something lacking about oxymorphone, despite its potency. Economically, oxymorphone wins hands down, being 4 times as strong as, and twice as long as oxycodone, but qualitatively oxycodone is my prefference.

Could somebody explain the bold section in the quote above more thoroughly. Do they both stimulate the same three receptors with the same intensity? What is meant by the "spreat out" part? Maybe this may explain my qualitative preference in a pharmacological way.

I've been scripted 40mg opana er's and I'm use to 80mgs of oxy. I just pill crush a 40mg opana and snort it lightly. powders up really nice and just railed the whole 40 mg Opana. Shit works awesome.
Never had any gelling problems with snorting them. Like I said crush in pill crusher and snort half a 40 up each nose. no gelliing at all.. It takes about 20 minutes to hit but when it does your in heaven for a good 6 hours..
Enjoy=D

Does anyone have an administration method for Opana ER besides insufflation, oral, IV/IM, or plugging? We typically prefer insufflation for Opana ER, but my wife has a sinus/inner ear infection and I don't think she should be putting anything up there. We are not against plugging, and I know the BA for plugging is around 90%, but that's too much of a pain in the ass right now (har har har). I read something about taking it orally with a strong alcohol. Does that really work? How about sublingually? I haven't seen anything in here about sublingual administration with BA numbers. Also, I know the high fat thing is true, but is that in combination with oral administration? If we eat a high fat meal and take the Opana ER orally right on top of the meal, is the BA really upwards of 70%? Or, is that 70% only for nasal administration after a high fat meal?

The basic goal is to achieve a 40% or better BA without plugging, bumping, or shooting. Any ideas/advice? We will plug if that is our only option, but shooting and bumping are not options. Thanks all!

EDIT:
No answers yet, so it looks like we're going to try plugging. We'll start with 5mg at first to be super safe, as 10mg intranasal got us borderline sick. BTW, the source is 20mg ER Opana. Any links and advice on plugging would be greatly appreciated!

UPDATE:
We plugged 5mg with barely any noticeable effects. Maybe there was something wrong with our method, or maybe it only works well for the IRs, but intranasal is definitely the way to go for ERs IMO.

Last edited:
That long response with nothing regarding plugging..... and the OP has passed away. Maybe we should close this thread in respect or change it to a memorial of some sorts. Its time to be careful kids.

He didnt pass away because of the Opana did he? I might have missed some of the posts in this thread.

I am already using oxycodone and morphine for chronic pain and may get either Dilaudid or Opana for post surgery pain soon.

Ideally I could get Opana for AM and Dilaudid for PM, but we will see.

^^^^^^^^^^^
We have this thread because it answers questions, just like the one you just asked :)
If you would have just flipped this thread back a page or two you would have found your answer in a second, there is a nice tutorial 2 pages back with everything you want to know, its a nice sized post so you'll see it, be safe, follow the instructions and have fun!

-TheMatador

I am sure that is true, but threads this size can get rather cumbersome. Combining mega-threads like this saves space but makes it a bitch to find what you are looking for. I think its understandable that people will continue to ask the same questions over and over again rather than spend hours reading the megathreads hoping for something relevant.

is opana better than oxy? im thinking about getting some... is the ER better or IR

Sounds great-I'm yet to even see it (in person) or even hear of anyone I know who has seen it. Someday...someday.

Oral Opana?

A good friend of mine came across some Opanas but he doesn't like to take drugs in any other manner than orally (well... smoke marijuana haha)

With all the talk about insufflation of Opana leads me to ask -- are they worth a damn orally?

Would someone who enjoys say... 20-30mg of hydrocodone find any usage out of them?

he could parachute them, which would give him the desired effects.

20-30mg of hydro has nothing on Opana, it is Oxymorphone, one of the most powerful painkillers out there. Oxymorphone is about--iirc--1.5-2x stronger per mg than Oxycodone.

if you, or your friend are going to try them, start slow and try 5mg insufflated and you can work up from that.

Yes you can use opana oral but it's only 10% bioavailability mean only 10% of the active drug is put into your body. Snorting would bring it up to 30-40% I think . Yes someone would enjoy them but remember oxymorphone is 8x stronger than morphine so be very careful.

I know all about the 10% BA.

My friend cannot insufflate because of his wife. Him being fucked up is A-OK but if started to snort or bang then... well... let's just say those of us with a decent wives would like to keep them.

A good friend of mine came across some Opanas but he doesn't like to take drugs in any other manner than orally (well... smoke marijuana haha)

With all the talk about insufflation of Opana leads me to ask -- are they worth a damn orally?

Would someone who enjoys say... 20-30mg of hydrocodone find any usage out of them?

dude opana is in a whole different ballgame than hydrocodone, so just be careful and play it safe, don't underestimate its effects. If you can get off on 30mg of hydrocodone, I wouldn't mess with more than 5mg of opana at a time.

If you don't like insufflating, parachute the little devils. Or better yet, plug em'!
I wouldn't mess with them orally, but then again.. the only thing I ever take orally is my benzos.

God.. the things I would do to get some oxymorphone right now!(spring break goooooood times =D)

have fun, be safe.

Oh god ya. Opanas are the shizzzzit way better n stronger then oxy. Be careful those as a 40mg opana = 80mg oxy.

Be safe n have fun

~DJ Play~

Eating them would be seriously wasting the high that you will probably fall in love with. Find a way for him to snort them... It is worth it regarding you trying to get fucked up. 5mg snorted for me right when I started and had barely any tolerance would put me in a state of intense euphoria, pleasure, calm, ease, chilled ecstasy.

I don't know in what setting you'll be taking the drugs, but honestly, go into a bathroom and get a hose clamp and a card and a bill(aka your wallet has a card/bill just put the hoseclamp inbetween credit cards) grind up a quarter on the sharp side of a small hose-clamp with the screwy part snapped off(bending it back and forth for 5 minutes) and you will not regret it. Taking it orally is wasting an intense euphoric rush that junkies compare to Heroin.

Really consider this-if getting high off of it is important to you-but yeah, make sure you don't cross your wive's lines without making sure she won't find out....

Oh and you don't really need to take the coating off if you grind it up... I think the damage to my nose was worth the 10-15 minutes you saved trying to get that goddamn coating off.

Good luck!

My wife is cool with drugs in general. Just not banging or snorting. Can't say (for the most part) I disagree.