PDA

View Full Version : (opioids) OG Octagonal Opana ER - MEGA THREAD - can't find YOUR thread? check here.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

suckmydrugs
25-07-2010, 01:48
However, oral Opana is said to be exactly twice as potent as oral oxycodone. But, I'm not sure how this relates to ER, since only a partial dose is released at onset.

Oral Opana is only 10% bioavailability! And oral Oxycodone is around 80% bioavailability. So actually it's not even comparable at all! ;)

danktropolis
25-07-2010, 04:15
i dont think bioavailability is the measure of potency is it? opana is a stronger drug, but yes it does have lower bioavailability. they just work differently. i believe oxymorphone turns into oxycodone in the bloodstream.

Justatemyoxys
25-07-2010, 04:39
i dont think bioavailability is the measure of potency is it? opana is a stronger drug, but yes it does have lower bioavailability. they just work differently. i believe oxymorphone turns into oxycodone in the bloodstream.

Danktropolis, I believe oxymorphone is an active metabolite of oxycodone. So when you take oxycodone your body converts it into oxymorphone. I haven't had a chance to experiment with Opana yet as I haven't stumbled across any. I thought about talking to my pain management doctor about it but I don't have health insurance and I've heard they are wicked expensive so for now I'll settle for my roxys.

arthunter888
25-07-2010, 05:56
Oral Opana is only 10% bioavailability! And oral Oxycodone is around 80% bioavailability. So actually it's not even comparable at all! ;)

Actually, the oral conversion that says 2x already accounts for their relative bioavailabilities. Oxymorphone is only a step down from Fentanyl in potency (strength per mg). Meaning in terms of potency it's #2 of all the commonly prescribed opiates.

Just to give you an idea of why 10% absorption still makes it twice as potent as oxycodone: if you were to inject oxymorphone, 1mg of (IV) oxymorphone is equal to roughly 20mg of (IV) oxycodone (opiate conversioin calculator)!

I'll try to do the math just for fun. If this math or logic is faulty, please let me know... IV is 100% absorption. Since OM is 20x the potency of OC with 100% BA (IV), you can calculate for other BAs with the ratio.

1mg OM = 20mg OC... x 10% (for oral) = 2mg OC.

Remove the transition and 1mg oral OM = 2mg oral OC
(twice as potent).

John_Burrows
25-07-2010, 09:35
All these charts and numbers ultimately mean very little as every reacts differently, both physically and mentally, to different drugs, as well as the roa.

I'm not sure I see the point of looking for stats; when you have a bottle of pills in front of you, swallow one on the first day, snort on the second and plug the third. See how you like each roa (and the effects of the drug in general) and take it from there.

Ultimately, that's all that really matters. All this talk of conversion charts and what not just seems like a lot of bluelight wanking.

suckmydrugs
25-07-2010, 18:59
Guys, we are all talking about the same thing here, right? Bioavailability and potency are extremely similar. For instance since Opana has only 10% BA and Oxys have around 85% (I'm only referring to orally) - in this example Oxycodone would be the stronger one, am I right? And yes I know that Opana is supposedly 4-5 times stronger in dose and analgesia but when taken orally it really doesn't do much. I know one of you is going to correct me but thats okay. It's what BL is here for!

hydroazuanacaine
25-07-2010, 22:39
^i do not know what people have been talking about, but bioavailability and potency are not the same thing or even similar.

for example
oral oxymorphone is about 2x more potent than oral oxycodone, meaning, in a sense, mg for mg, oral oxymorphone is twice as strong as oral oxy. ex. 5mg of oral oxymorphone=10mg of oral oxycodone.

bioavailability is just how much of the ingested drug makes it into your bloodstream. it is taken into consideration when talking about potency, meaning oxymorphone's low oral bioavailability does not make oral oxymorphone less than 2x more potent than oral oxycodone.

I'm not sure I see the point of looking for stats; when you have a bottle of pills in front of you, swallow one on the first day, snort on the second and plug the third. See how you like each roa (and the effects of the drug in general) and take it from there.

^opana is a perfect example of why this is foolish advice. though you are right about people reacting differently. the charts are a good rough guide.

arthunter888
26-07-2010, 02:29
Potency, is the strength per mg of a substance that is in the bloodstream.

Bio-availability determines the proportion of substance that makes it into the bloodstream when administered a certain way.

Therefore the overall effect that a given amount of substance has on the body is a combination of BA and potency.

When talking about JUST potency, one would have to IV the same amount of two different substances in order to compare, because it is consistently 100% BA regardless of individual, so BA is eliminated as a factor. This is why morphine is more potent than oxycodone, even though more morphine must be eaten than oxycodone for equal analgesia.

I think a term should be invented to distinguish between potency and overall effect (which needs BA as a variable). Maybe "bio-potency" would be a good term for relative over-all-effects of different drugs. e.g. "Oral oxycodone is more bio-potent than oral morphine."

hydroazuanacaine
26-07-2010, 03:11
^if this is true: oops, i just learned something.

danktropolis
26-07-2010, 04:43
the more you know!

arthunter888
26-07-2010, 04:53
^ What did you learn specifically?

jadevixen
26-07-2010, 18:57
So...

I get 150 40 mg ER's and 120 10mg IR's a month. usually take the 40's in he nose, was getting rid of all the 10's (didn't want to take too many) been on the same dose for almost 6 monhs though so not nearly as effective as it was. thinking about adding in some 10's IV. I have a long history of IV heroin use, very familiar with needles/shooting, not so much shooting pills though. who has some tips for me? I'm looking to get the most out of the least medication.

any tips would be appreciated

<3

Dopeboy420
05-08-2010, 14:21
I find it funny how all of u keep telling each other the ER opana's aren't injectable so don't attempt it , u would need a lab blah blah etc etc , im just a dumb white boy from florida and i can extract 18mg out of a 20mg pill give or take easily , look up injecting opana er on BL and thread's will pop-up on one of these thread's lies a proven and used by me several time's on the second page of this thread , i call it the alchohol method (isopropyl) 90+% , but the key to this is if u dont do it exactly right , u will fk it up to where either u didnt kill the gel , or u fried the oxymorphone out of your solution , it take's me about 10-20 min's start to finish to complete a opana er extraction , most i ever iv'd at once was 30mg , and i only did it once because it was way to powerful for even me with my tolerence ,

( [email protected]) if u wish to talk about anything on your mind ;)

Cee Hawkins
07-08-2010, 12:26
Damn Jade!!! Thats a shitload of Opana. Your doc is a powerhouse!

PainGame
16-08-2010, 06:33
This medicine is GARBAGE.

The only way to use it apparently is to crush it and fill your nose with gel. Oh joy!

I have literally been eating these like CANDY.

I was subscribed the 40mg and they DO NOTHING. SO I tried to take the coating off, chew them up like and oxy and swallow and NOTHING.

We are talking EIGHT 40mg OPANA orally and NO NOTICABLE EFFECT WHATSOEVER HAPPENING.

I am not interested in snorting a bunch of SILICA into my lungs which is an ingredient in the TIMERrx system. SILICA over a long time = CHRONIC BRONCHITIS, damaged lungs.

I don't think I have ever encountered such a fraud.

I am SO SAD. I was so happy to be getting OPANA and have some new strong super med, but the TimerRX doesn't RELEASE ANY MEDICINE AT ALL.

I mean literally NOTHING HAPPENS WHEN YOU TAKE THESE PILLS. I'm so pissed, because my expectations were through the roof and I was so happy to get these.

PainGame
16-08-2010, 06:58
according to the website:

40mg OPANA oral is equal to 80mg OXYCONTIN oral 8)

Hahahahahahahahahaha

It would be funny if there were not pain patients suffering due to this SILLY conversion chart.

The truth is about 140-160mg OPANA oral is equal to 80mg OXYCONTIN ORAL.

What a joke! What is sad is my practicioner won't prescribe Oxycontin because of the "HYSTERIA."

So maybe she will prescribe 120-180 40mg OPANA because that is what I will need.

This medicine is the biggest load of shit ever sold to the pain community - I notice it says DO NOT DRINK WITH ALCOHOL.

I think I will take my next dose with a shot of Tequila!

eroticazn
18-08-2010, 04:52
i know this is an er thread but i need help. im prescribed 90 10 mg irs a month (and also 120 350mg somas) i have a long time opiate history at one point iving 1000 mg heroin a day.because of my high tolerance its not helping enough for the pain of 2 car accidents and i don't want to lose my current script and have lawsuit complications.im iving them but i need advice on maximizing each shot without using more than one at a time the cotton gets cloged and less thn half of the liquid makes it in to the needle.i have tried rectal admin but its hard to have empty bowels 3 times a day.please if someone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

wahwahwah420
18-08-2010, 16:10
So what is the consensus on plugging opana ER? Is snorting the best ROA? How does plugging compare?

TerminalIsland
19-08-2010, 23:03
Potency, is the strength per mg of a substance that is in the bloodstream.

Bio-availability determines the proportion of substance that makes it into the bloodstream when administered a certain way.

Therefore the overall effect that a given amount of substance has on the body is a combination of BA and potency.

When talking about JUST potency, one would have to IV the same amount of two different substances in order to compare, because it is consistently 100% BA regardless of individual, so BA is eliminated as a factor. This is why morphine is more potent than oxycodone, even though more morphine must be eaten than oxycodone for equal analgesia.

I think a term should be invented to distinguish between potency and overall effect (which needs BA as a variable). Maybe "bio-potency" would be a good term for relative over-all-effects of different drugs. e.g. "Oral oxycodone is more bio-potent than oral morphine."

The Term you are searching for is Efficacy;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efficacy#Pharmacology

(I hate quoting wikipedia btw, its usually wrong, this is correct though).

synchrojet
25-08-2010, 17:00
PAINGAME -

Uh, no. While I can't accuse you of lying, I can say with certainty that 40mg Opana is absolutely something to be respected, and to suggest that one must take more Opana than oxy to get similar results is irresponsible at best. Should someone decide to use your post to rationalize an overzealous dose, they would likely be in for a very unpleasant surprise.

I had a huge Opana habit, which I will not recap here since it is readily findable in this forum. The relevant point is that for the vast majority of users, Opana will prove at least twice as strong as oxy, regardless of administration. True, one can debate the merits of the attempts to quantify subjective elements like euphoria, rush, etc...but in terms of potency, best to overstate the issue rather than understate, as one generally cannot 'untake' their dose, and with Opana, the discovery that one's dose might have been a tad too big might come later in the game than with, say, oxycodone. In my experience, the full recreational potential of Opana is not realized until one develops both a tolerance big enough to take a significant dose (for me, this started around 20mg rectally, which took some time to reach), as well as the so called "acquired taste" aspect of drug appreciation. Think about opiate naive people who try heroin as their first opioid - most don't come back to it because the pain fact is they just do not have the experience required to really enjoy that drug. For most opiate naive or low tolerance persons, hydrocodone would be preferable because it is less imposing, less intimidating, less nauseating, etc. However, as those with experience using H know - it just gets better and better each time (until one crosses a certain barrier that needs no elaboration here) - and the same can be said for Opana imo. Indeed, 40mg Opana rectally (my highest single dose - though I did reach multiple doses per day) provided a euphoric rush that far, far surpassed that of any other drug I had ever tried. That being said, the 'rush' aspect of those hits were very short, and the actual remaining high - think in terms of about eighty percent of the time spent under the influence, is actually quite comparable to the best part of a high dose morphine high. It's very, very smooth and sedating, yet clear headed.

Even here I've already digressed into subjectivity - I apologize - to reiterate my point, please go back and edit your posts suggesting that Opana does nothing at the doses you took, if for no other reason than it's just one less possible instigation of tragedy.

BTW, this is not intended as a criticism or flame, but rather an attempt to get you to understand that what you post here does get read, and therefore could be influential, and in a case such as Opana, mistakes of very little magnitude can have drastic consequences.

Peace.

hydroazuanacaine
25-08-2010, 20:39
^yeah, I wouldn't expect him to edit his post, but i don't think it is to be taken to0 seriously. i would say 4-5mg of intranasal opana off of a 40er is equal to about 20mg of oxycodone, and lasts several times longer than oxycodone. also, opana takes much longer to kick in than oxycodone, so careful about thinking you did not take enough and redosing too soon.

Nikolai
25-08-2010, 23:27
Guys, we are all talking about the same thing here, right? Bioavailability and potency are extremely similar. For instance since Opana has only 10% BA and Oxys have around 85% (I'm only referring to orally) - in this example Oxycodone would be the stronger one, am I right? And yes I know that Opana is supposedly 4-5 times stronger in dose and analgesia but when taken orally it really doesn't do much. I know one of you is going to correct me but thats okay. It's what BL is here for!

The oral conversion comparison between oxymorphone and oxycodone already takes bioavailibility into account. Orally, 20 mg's of oxymorphone converts to 40mg's of oxycodone, even with the much lower bioavailibility. Whatever dose of oxymorphone you take, even only at 10% bioavailibility, is equivalent to twice that dose in oxycodone for pain.

If we are using an IV conversion, both having a 100% bioavailibility, 20mg's of oxymorphone would convert to something likely in excess of 100mg's of oxycodone, 5 times or stronger mg per mg. Because the conversion chart is oral and the major difference in bioavailibility with the ROA, the difference drops to double the difference mg per mg. What this tells us is that oxymorphone is extremely potent.

arthunter888
27-08-2010, 02:01
^^ Not 100% about this, but when IV, the conversion is much more than 5x. The opiate calculator I used stated 1mg OM to 20mg OC. That means IV OM is 20x oxy potency.

PainGame
31-08-2010, 23:38
^yeah, I wouldn't expect him to edit his post, but i don't think it is to be taken to0 seriously. i would say 4-5mg of intranasal opana off of a 40er is equal to about 20mg of oxycodone, and lasts several times longer than oxycodone. also, opana takes much longer to kick in than oxycodone, so careful about thinking you did not take enough and redosing too soon.

I seriously don't understand!!!!

I have the 40mg stop signs and I swallow three of them and NOTHING HAPPENS.

I am not joking - and please no one else take this post as advice as to what you should do - this only applies to me.

If I take 4x80mg OC I am nice and toasty high within about 1 hour. Yet I take 120mg OPANA and feel nothing. I mean it does not even keep me from getting sick.

Could there be something wrong with me that my stomach is destroying it? Am I immune to OPANA? It is the most bizzare thing in the world!

I am so upset that I have this wonderful (apparently) narcotic and I CANNOT get HIGH OFF IT.

I think truly I am immune to OPANA. It is SOOO FRUSTRATING!!!

That being said I have only taken them orally.

What should I do it is making me so sad to waste this medicine - if I take it orally it does nothing. Maybe I ned to try snorting one of them.

How is it that Oxycodone works so incredibly when I eat it but OPANA does nothing? Could I have a problem with my metabolism???

I am going to report back as this is gone beyond all frustration for me.

I said I would never try to plug or snort but maybe I will because OPANA has 0% oral bioavailability for me - 0%!!

Again - I am a long term pain patient please kiddies realize this does not apply to you - however this is the first opiate I have ever encountered where IT DOES NOT WORK ON ME. (AT ALL!!) I might as well be eating sugar pills.

- Oh I am mixing with Oxycodone - if you take Oxycodone and OPANA together does that mean the OPANA won't work??

arthunter888
01-09-2010, 00:13
^^ You must be a very poor metabolizer (of opana). Keep in mind, ingesting opana with a full stomach (mainly high in fat) can nearly triple the BA. Therefore, try eating it after a filling, greasy meal. If fail, try snorting, also after a meal. You can't go wrong with this, but make sure you crush very thoroughly and divide your dose into many smaller lines to snort over 10-15 minutes, splitting between each nostril. This helps circumvent the effective anti-abuse gel.

PainGame
01-09-2010, 00:22
^^ You must be a very poor metabolizer (of opana). Keep in mind, ingesting opana with a full stomach (mainly high in fat) can nearly triple the BA. Therefore, try eating it after a filling, greasy meal. If fail, try snorting, also after a meal. You can't go wrong with this, but make sure you crush very thoroughly and divide your dose into many smaller lines to snort over 10-15 minutes, splitting between each nostril. This helps circumvent the effective anti-abuse gel.

VICTORY!!

I got a 40mg stop sign and carefully removed the entire outside coating with a razor.

Then I crushed it up inside a folded paper wad, until it was a perfect baby powder.

I just snorted the whole thing half in each nostril and actually I am a little frightened - this is the first time I have felt like I may have taken too much opiates in a LONG LONG time.

Apparently I have zero ability to metabolise these orally. I will be snorting them from here on out.

Let me tell you though - snorting 40mg is too much - DO NOT DO IT. I have a huge tolerance and I feel scary high.

So I agree finally that these OPANAS are really strong - WOW my ears are ringing.

So I guess I am snorting all my OPANA from now on.

I need some advice since I have never snorted anything before:

1) Is it safe for my lungs and nose to snort 90 40mg OPANA every month?

This rush reminds me of speed. Does anyone else feel that way? I think I am going to have to run to bathroom....

PainGame
01-09-2010, 00:29
Wow I can tell you I have never even felt a minor HINT of this while taking them orally - literally I could eat them like candy!

One time I even took 5 of them and nothing happened.

I have been so depressed about this issue for some reason I think the Timer-RX system releases ZERO drug into my body when I just swallow them.

So sad I cannot metabolize these pills without doing something I am really not supposed to.

I am already coming down some - that was a HUGE rush to snort the 40mg - actually it was not as strong as I thought - just an incredible rush my toes were tingling. I am still really high as a kite.

I WILL NEVER SWALLOW ONE OF THESE AGAIN!!

I am kind of sad though too - in all my life I have always taken my medicine the way it was prescribed by just swallowing it.

So I feel I crossed a line kind of - however you have no idea my frustration at having all these OPANAs and they might as well be jelly beans!!!

What is the safest way to take it? I hope I do not ruin my lungs or my nose by inhaling this crap. It feels like a big glob in the back of my throat.

jamesBrown
01-09-2010, 00:40
Maybe there was something wrong with the pills...

whenever you took opana oraly and it didnt work AT ALL was it from the exact same source??? was it purchased from a dealer off the street???(or a friend, whoever, off the street is off the street)??? Because it could of been a bad batch, or fake pills. It hsa been known to happen.

And when you crushed up the opana pill and snorted it and it finally worked was that from the same source where you got the other ones??

All these things can make a difference.

But if it wasn't a problem with the pills....I would say its likely that you truly don't have the correct enzymes or whatever in your stomache that can properly break down opana so it can be metabolized.....this also isnt uncommon.

I personally do not have the right enzymes to break down alcohol...therefore whenever I drink I simply get horribly sick and throw up...well before I get any chance of being drunk....the doctors said it happens in one out of every like 30,000 people or something...

...so keeping that in mind...I can see how its possible that your missing an enzyme or for some reason arent able to break down opana to be properly metabolized.

lightitup
01-09-2010, 00:46
You should definitely make very small lines and wait 10 minutes or so between each snorting (one line in each nostril). Otherwise it is going to gel up and not work as well. If you snorted that 40mg in 1 or 2 lines then I would start with like 10mg-20mg snorted efficiently. As for the "not taken as prescribed", that is understandable. But it is a personal issue, I have no problem taking the medicine as it works best for ME, as opposed to what the doctor says. They are not in my body and do not know what works and what doesn't.

Anyway, I came in here for another reason. Any luck in IV'ing these yet? I mean, if you can snort them in small amounts, couldn't I dissolve these in small amounts or something?

PainGame
01-09-2010, 01:01
Maybe there was something wrong with the pills...

whenever you took opana oraly and it didnt work AT ALL was it from the exact same source??? was it purchased from a dealer off the street???(or a friend, whoever, off the street is off the street)??? Because it could of been a bad batch, or fake pills. It hsa been known to happen.

And when you crushed up the opana pill and snorted it and it finally worked was that from the same source where you got the other ones??

All these things can make a difference.

But if it wasn't a problem with the pills....I would say its likely that you truly don't have the correct enzymes or whatever in your stomache that can properly break down opana so it can be metabolized.....this also isnt uncommon.

I personally do not have the right enzymes to break down alcohol...therefore whenever I drink I simply get horribly sick and throw up...well before I get any chance of being drunk....the doctors said it happens in one out of every like 30,000 people or something...

...so keeping that in mind...I can see how its possible that your missing an enzyme or for some reason arent able to break down opana to be properly metabolized.

LOL!!

No, no, I am prescribed these every month by a doctor! I get them directly from a major chain of pharmacy stores. Trust me I know they are 100% real lol.

It must be some sort of enzyme because when I take them in mt mouth and swallow them they do not even keep me from getting sick.

Literally I can take 4-5 and still get withdrawal, and start sweating and freezing....

They DO NOTHING!!

Now I take the cover off and snort one and it feels exactly like my oxycodones!!

I was STUNNED by what happened after snorting it!! I was high as a kite, this was the first time I have ever in my life felt anything from an OPANA.

I guess my body cannot handle the pills for some reason - I have been on pain meds for like 6 years and this is the strangest things that has ever happened to me. I do not think it is oxymorphone but rather there may be something about that timerRX thing that my body cannot process.

I am still stunned to finally feel what an OPANA can do!!!

PainGame
01-09-2010, 01:04
You should definitely make very small lines and wait 10 minutes or so between each snorting (one line in each nostril). Otherwise it is going to gel up and not work as well. If you snorted that 40mg in 1 or 2 lines then I would start with like 10mg-20mg snorted efficiently. As for the "not taken as prescribed", that is understandable. But it is a personal issue, I have no problem taking the medicine as it works best for ME, as opposed to what the doctor says. They are not in my body and do not know what works and what doesn't.

Anyway, I came in here for another reason. Any luck in IV'ing these yet? I mean, if you can snort them in small amounts, couldn't I dissolve these in small amounts or something?

I can tell you in my quest to figure out some way to take these I did find the method to IV them.

You use alcohol and then evaporate. After evaporation you then add water back into the spoon you evaporated all the alcohol out of and shoot it up.

I never would shoot up, but they have a working method let me try to find it again and I will post it to help you.

PainGame
01-09-2010, 01:08
Ok I take ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS IT IS NOT MY GUIDE I DID NOT WRITE IT NOR HAVE I EVER USED A NEEDLE IN MY LIFE

I CAME ACROSS IT BECAUSE I WAS VERY CONCERNED MY OPANAS WERE NOT WORKING ORALLY I HAVE NO IDEA IF THIS GUIDE IS LEGIT OR NOT.

Opana Isopropyl Alcohol Extraction

Read through completely before attempting!
Materials:

2 - 1ml Insulin Syringes

1 - Bottle Isopropyl Alcohol (Important: Must be at least 90% abv.)

1 - Bottle H2O (Or any other clean water source)

2 - Large spoons

2 - Cotton Swabs

1 - Heat Source (Candle or Electric stovetop)

1- Opana

Note: The amount of solvent (alcohol/h2o)used for this prep were used for (1) 20mg pill. You may need to adjust more/less depending on how much OM you are planning on extracting, but prepping smaller amounts is preferable for maximum extraction. If you are using multiple pills, conduct multiple extractions. I have yet to shoot one of the 40's so i'm not sure how much bigger they are than the 20's but the amount of solvent needed shouldn't too much more.

The Process:

1. Scrape coating off of the pill. Do not wet it, you do not want saliva/water anywhere near the pill at this point.

2. Crush pill finely on a sheet of paper.

3. Transfer 4-5ml of Alcohol from the bottle to one of your spoons.

4. Add opana powder to spoon.

5. Stir vigorously for a few minutes, I used an orange needle cap, but anything small and hard will do. Stir as long as you can stand to do it. At least a few minutes, there will be a noticeable amount of particulate collected at the bottom of the spoon, but stir the alc until it gets cloudy and stops getting any more opaque.

6. Wet your cotton filter in the alcohol from the bottle, stick it on the tip of your syringe, and begin to draw up the solution, transferring this solution to the other spoon. You will have to do this multiple times, but the iso will begin to evaporate almost immediate so it will not be as much as you originally put in the spoon.

7. Once the alcohol solution is transferred, repeat the process again with another mL or so of alcohol to extract more OM from the solute. Once you have removed all the alcohol you should have a noticeably reduced pile of grainy sludge left over.

8. Take your alcohol solution and hold it over your heat source. This step should not be rushed. Take your damn time, you DO NOT want the alcohol to boil, and if you get it too hot you can risk it igniting. An electric stove or candle is preferred to a lighter because you will be heating this for a while. Hold the spoon at least a couple inches over the heat, moving it away if you notice if bubbles/vapors are starting to form. Alcohol boils at around the same temperature that opiates degrade (around 80-90C) so the lower the temp and the slower you do this the better.

9. This step should take at least 5-10 minutes. As the alcohol evaporates, you will notice that a film is starting to form on the spoon as it recedes. This film contains your oxymorphone. Complete the evaporation. Be careful not to let the film bubble/burn when the alcohol is almost gone, but also make sure that the alcohol is all evaporated, as you do not want to put this shit into your veins.

10. Have your second syringe filled all the way with your water in preparation of this step. Once you feel comfortable that the alcohol is gone, unload the water from your rig into the spoon. You may have to add a small amount of additional water, 20-30units, as the film seems to absorb a small amount, and to account for the slight evaporation that occurs with the heating in the next step.

11. Scrape the film off the sides of the spoon, and get it floating and immersed in the water.

12. Stir vigorously, you need to get the OM from the film into the solution. Stir for as long as you can, while moving the spoon on and off your heat source occasionally. Remember to not let it boil, but it is okay to get it hot as it will help the film dissolve. Continue with the step as long as you have the patience for. The film will never completely dissolve, but will break down into continually smaller pieces.

13. Take a fresh cotton, wet it with h2o, and stick it on the end of your second needle. Draw the solution into your rig.

14. This is your final product. Find a nice juicy vein and bang away.

Notes:

Either of the two extraction steps can be repeated to increase your yield or to perform a second wash.
The amount of alcohol I have been using has been largely trial and error, but the more you use the better the results seem to be.
The slower you heat the alcohol, the better your final product will be. A quick extraction yields a sticky, gloopy "film" that is very hard to break down, but a slower burn off of the alcohol allows the film to develop much more finely and seemingly easier to dissolve. I tested evaporating the alcohol quickly (5-10min) versus slowly (30-40min). The shot from the slow evap. was almost twice as strong as the shot from the quick one. There was a lot of left over particulate after drawing up the solution for the quick burn off, while there was barely anything left in the spoon after the slow one. The more patience you have the better. I ended up putting my stove on low, and propping the spoon over it on a text book, with another over the handle to hold it in place so i didn't have to stand there for forty minutes. If you are going to do this, just make sure to check on it periodically and adjust the height and temp if it seems to be going to fast or unreasonably slow.
Some work needs to be done with the step where you are mixing the film with water. Light heating seems to help break it down, but i feel like there is a better technique or an additional solvent that can be squirted into the solution at this point to aid in the break down of the film. However, extra steps also mean extra time, the potential for more fuck ups and loss. However, if you got a bunch to mess around with then go nuts and report on it!
The best method of dealing with the film seems to be creating a finer, weaker film through a very slow evaporation of the alcohol. You are shooting for a very thin residue, not a thick, milky skin. The film should look like very thin rings deposited around the edge of your spoon. It should look like rings of residue until you scrape it off the sides, when it's appearance will become more film-like in the water. Do not get discouraged when your alcohol is almost gone and this is all you see left on the spoon, you've done well! A very thin residue means your extraction was good and slow, and your oxymorph will break down extremely well in the water.
Conclusion:

This is a lengthy, somewhat time consuming procedure, but if executed with patience it yields a nice strong final product. Through some trial and error and experience it become a lot easier and you really get a feel for the process. Just don't rush it. The first thought that went through my head when i saw the film for the first time was, "wtf is this shit, there is no way this worked," but once i got that shot in me and felt that rush course through my veins it was all worth it.

Good luck and enjoy!

PainGame
01-09-2010, 01:10
Can an expert explain how to use that guide to extract pure oxymorphone for snorting please?

Would you scrape it off and snort it - is that possible?

Or what would happen if you drew it into a syringe but squirted the water under your tongue?

jamesBrown
01-09-2010, 01:18
Can an expert explain how to use that guide to extract pure oxymorphone for snorting please?

Would you scrape it off and snort it - is that possible?

Or what would happen if you drew it into a syringe but squirted the water under your tongue?

I wouldnt waste your time worrying about snorting "pure" oxymorphone....just snort the pills the way they come.....trying to purify it will lose some of the drug in the process....and is probably very complicated and not worth it.

Also...shooting liquid oxymorphone under your tounge is pretty much the same as swallowing liquid oxymorphone....or like snorting it......there all ABOUT the same.

The only way to truly get a better high is to IV it. otherwise just snort it or swallow....its all around the same......for most people.

PainGame
01-09-2010, 01:29
I wouldnt waste your time worrying about snorting "pure" oxymorphone....just snort the pills the way they come.....trying to purify it will lose some of the drug in the process....and is probably very complicated and not worth it.

Also...shooting liquid oxymorphone under your tounge is pretty much the same as swallowing liquid oxymorphone....or like snorting it......there all ABOUT the same.

The only way to truly get a better high is to IV it. otherwise just snort it or swallow....its all around the same......for most people.

I found something on another forum that is very scary:

the anti-abuse system Opana ER uses, TimerX, will gel up but can still be effective while used intranasally. However, the anti-abuse mechanism is made up of Silica Microcrystalline cellulose, and I'm not sure exactly for this, but inhaling silicates is generally pretty horrible

Silicified microcrystalline cellulose is not the same as microcrystalline cellulose, and is only present in the TimerX anti-abuse mechanism that only Opana uses AFAIK. Inhaling silicone can cause Silicosis and is not something I'd want to fuck with.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicosis

I may be dne with these as inhaling it made me want to cough too - I am not one to sacrifice my life just for a high.

skoat
01-09-2010, 01:42
wait, wait. So snorting OpanaER can lead to Silicosis? That shit is no fun, my dad almost had it.

Man, what the fuck!!!

jamesBrown
01-09-2010, 01:53
Yea...for the most part....its a good idea to take drugs the way they were meant to be taken.

PainGame
01-09-2010, 02:00
WOW -

a nurse in another forum:

I also know from my classroom studies that insufflating opana=BAD NEWS. The silica can cut up your alveoli in the same way the fiberglass from cigs do causing a serious COPD after long term use.

Guys if you are snorting OPANA ER its not a good idea - I wish I had never done it now, it is like snorting fiberglass.

Hopefull if I only snorted one pill in my life I will be okay.

jamesBrown
01-09-2010, 04:00
Yea, but im sure if you only snort it rarely it wont have the ability to cause any serious damage, just like if you only smoke 1 cigg every week or two.

arthunter888
01-09-2010, 07:33
^^If you want to snort pure OM, then the last step added would be to evap the water solution. There will be some but very minimal original filler this way.
-----------------------------------------
My perception was that snorting Opana is so benign. It just seems so much smoother than any other pill, almost never burns at all.

Does anyone know if the silicates are still harmful if you avoid getting in into your lungs?

hydroazuanacaine
01-09-2010, 08:04
glade you figured it out, paingame. i had never tried opana oral, but i knew from experience that intranasal makes it a damn powerful drug. but making a habit of snorting anything is bad news. being an ocasional opiate user, i am not concerned about the effects of snorting an opana or two a year. and while im sure it is bad for you, snorting it is not like snorting fiberglass; dont believe all the shit you read. if it gets into your capillaries, that is bad news, but i doubt anything in opana is really that fine, and even it is, one pill won't kill yea.

edit:

falso, intransal's bioavailability is about 4x higher than oral.

PainGame
01-09-2010, 08:33
I think the trick for me might be to do the IV preparation but evap the water and snort the remaining oxym which will have all the shit out of it.

muvolution
01-09-2010, 09:19
VICTORY!!

I need some advice since I have never snorted anything before:

1) Is it safe for my lungs and nose to snort 90 40mg OPANA every month?

This rush reminds me of speed. Does anyone else feel that way? I think I am going to have to run to bathroom....

it might be questionable to snort the 40mg Time-release one's. Try to get more IR from your doc. say you need them immediately for pain that is consistent but breaks through, comes on immeditely and stays for like 8 hours. The IR's have much less filler and no silicates, and they can be mainlined (not that I do that sort of thing)

For the ER's I found that doing an opiod seperation works best. you have so many mg's, just get enough to pills to make like 1 or 1/2 gram of oxymorphone (12 of the 40's) and do an A/B extraction on them after letting them sit in cool water in the fridge for about a day with the sulfuric acid in with them. this will break down the timerx and you can proceed to add more sulfuric until it gets to like ph 9, then precipitate out with baking soda or soda ash, filter, and bam, you are left with mostly pure powder, some dye, and no silicates.

much better for you.

PainGame
01-09-2010, 21:18
Please check the thread in the advanced drug forum there has been some research into snorting OPANA ER - and it is deadly if done frequently.

Many people, some members of this board may have already breathed in too much silica and are going to become extremely ill in about 10 years and most likely die.

This is also going into other pills and we must raise awareness that they are essentially putting fine "fiberglass" or silicate particles into their lungs. Have you seen the ads on TV about "Mesothelioma" from all the dust they were exposed to? You are intentionally breathing that directly into your lungs if you snort the extended release OPANA ER. The INSTANT RELEASE does not have this ingredient and should be safe - although I am not a doctor so use your own judgement - I just started researching this and found out something that is possibly going to become a BIG deal for some people in about 10 years. It is not a joke, if you have inhaled enough silicates YOU WILL get Silicosis, it just takes time to develop in your body.

Please check the thread in advanced discussion =

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?p=8735182&posted=1#post8735182

Help raise awareness - this is a HORRIBLE disease and people need to know that snorting as few as 200 pills in a year can guarantee you will develop this!!! What is so scary is the disease takes about 10 years to occur after the first inhalation, so in about ten years there will be a media firestorm as college kids in their 30s (around 2020) all start dying of suffocation - being strangled by nothing at all - people turn blue as their blood cannot oxygenate.

Literally no one knows about this and word should be spread so people do not get this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicosis

This is being added now into more pills and I am going to compile a list so people know and can at least make an informed decision.

Some may take the risk, others will want to know which pills this is being added to now and not want to play russian roulette with their lungs and ability to breathe.

PainGame
01-09-2010, 21:25
For some reason I cannot PM muvolution. Is the PM system broken?

Muv - would be willing to put that in a step by step precise guide (please! <3)

I would be very upset if I wasted 12 pills because I did not get every step exactly. I am sure you understand.

muvolution
01-09-2010, 22:02
you can't PM me because we are both greenlighters. I'm kinda wary about posting a step-by-step extraction process as this may violate the terms of service of Bluelight. Anyone - maybe my mentor??? want to weigh in on if I can or can't?

muvolution
01-09-2010, 22:04
Oh, and If you can manage not to gag, you can always put a cotton ball in your throat, then snort the pills, then remove cotton ball, ensuring that all the particulate matter stops in your sinuses where it will be either expelled as mucous or drip into your tummy.

hydroazuanacaine
01-09-2010, 23:48
I'm kinda wary about posting a step-by-step extraction process as this may violate the terms of service of Bluelight. Anyone - maybe my mentor??? want to weigh in on if I can or can't?
you can. you cannot post guides for synthesis. extraction processes from pills are fine. coming to a message board considerate enough to concern yourself with the rules--wow, welcome.

PainGame
02-09-2010, 00:25
you can. you cannot post guides for synthesis. extraction processes from pills are fine. coming to a message board considerate enough to concern yourself with the rules--wow, welcome.

Good to hear.

Muv if you don't mind or if you can figure out how to PM me. I am really worried about wasting 12 40mg stop signs. That is a significant amount.

muvolution
02-09-2010, 01:40
I am still a "greenlighter" so I can't PM, but since it's ok to post on the forums, here goes.

things you need-
-sulfuric acid. It's available as muriatic acid at your local Ace Hardware. just ask for Muriatic acid cuz you need to clean some lime scum off brick steps or something.
-soda ash or baking soda. I would recommend you find some soda ash. you can find this at glass-blowing studios.
-good pyrex wares and a heat plate
-glass stirrer rods
-either a centrifuge or micron filters. I use cotton though and it's usually fine.
-a glass dropper, like an eye dropper
-pH strips (ideally) this can be eye-balled
(if you spill any sulfuric acid on yourself just throw some baking soda on it immediately so you don't get a chemical burn.

crush all your pills. you may want to start with like 200mg just to check, like 6 pills or something.
put them in a pyrex beaker (a smaller beaker will be better)
add sulfuric acid until they are wet, then add about 100% more - this should make for a 50% pill matter/ 50% sulfuric acid and water mix.
let sit in the fridge for a while, stir occasionally.-the acid will break down the ER mechanism
bring out of the fridge and filter or centrifuge. Ideally you would centrifuge it, but a filter should be fine.
put all the stuff you filtered back into a similar solution to make sure you get it all out.
continue with the process- take the filtered liquid (which should only have the pill dye and oxymorph in it) and filter again.
put in a pH strip to check that the pH is around 9 as it should be.
put the solution into the container you want to dry it out in - ideally a very shallow and wide pyrex which will fit a razor blade in it
start adding soda ash or baking soda- you'll get a reaction like you did in grade school when you made "volcanoes" out of vinegar and baking soda
every time you add a dash of baking soda, stir with a stirrer rod to make sure it all dissolves. add until you are no longer getting much of a reaction.
from here forward go slowly, adding tiny amounts and stirring between each until there is NO reaction. you should see a precipitate forming at the bottom of the pyrex. add a dash more of baking soda to be safe (I'd rather snort salt than sulfuric acid)
pull off the remaining fluid and add it to the second wash beaker that you had setting from earlier (you'll repeat this process on that one to get everything out of it)

ok, so all the precipitate is either oxymorphone or salt. you can now put this on a hot plate a like 150 degrees F to evap the remaining water.
If you want you can just blow it like this, or shoot it up (salt is fine for your veins, well as fine as anything - i don't use points if you couldn't tell)

or if you can get your hands on some ether, you can seperate the salt out for pure oxymorphone, but this is kinda extraneous and all the other ingredients are readily accessible, and fairly safe whereas ether is dangerous and controlled.

good luck. if it works well, make like a whole G of that shit (like 26 pills) and cut it like 50% with lactose so you have like 2 grams of 50% pure oxymorphone with a bit of salt mixed in.

please don't kill yourself doing this.
good luck.