• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids OG Octagonal Opana ER - MEGA THREAD - can't find YOUR thread? check here.

adder said:
I just want to know how it works, i.e. duration, speed of onset, and that differerence between oxy's and hydro's regarding speedy effect. I won't bother with any medicines, pure chemicals.

'pure chemicals' ?? dude oxycodone and hydrocodone are both pure chemicals... Diamorphine is a pure chemical aka Heroin.. cocaine, ect... i can see where u are coming from by saying something like "I wont do 'street drugs' cuz who knows what they have been cut with so i just stick to the pharms."

anywayz Opana (oxymorphone) is one of the best opiates i've ever snorted. I snorted a whole 40mg ER at once and my friend (who also had his own 40mg ER) only did like 10-15mgs of his and 20mins later was puking lol i've always never been prone to nausea

Roxicodone King said:
Wow....okay...for the slow children.......CRUSHING......OPANAER.......BREAKS.......THE.....TIME.....RELEASE........Maybe the TimeRX is 'only' 95% defeated when crushed and Oxycontin is 99%....Maybe....but the bottom line is that it isn't enough to make a negative difference. Crushing opanaER defeates the time release. I have been on the shit for almost 2 years, I...I...I...just can't believe how stupid some people are. I mean, if you are stupid, fine, i'm sorry about your parents genetics.....but why...WHY do you insist on trying to infect others with your false information. Why can't you people just sit alone and be happy in your stupid little world?

THANK GOD SOMEONE WITH SOME SENSE! I have been trying to tell them this for weeks now, i know im not crazy when i crush and toot a 20 and nod off in front of the computer lol

JahRed24x said:
'pure chemicals' ?? dude oxycodone and hydrocodone are both pure chemicals... Diamorphine is a pure chemical aka Heroin.. cocaine, ect... i can see where u are coming from by saying something like "I wont do 'street drugs' cuz who knows what they have been cut with so i just stick to the pharms."

anywayz Opana (oxymorphone) is one of the best opiates i've ever snorted. I snorted a whole 40mg ER at once and my friend (who also had his own 40mg ER) only did like 10-15mgs of his and 20mins later was puking lol i've always never been prone to nausea

lol, my friend who never takes any opiates demanded i give him a line, so after telling him no no no for an hour, i gave him about 5mg, 15 minutes laters he said, i feel like im having sex with 10 women at once and cumming, LMAO, he then said ill be right back, i heard him in the bathroom puking, he then came back in wiped his mouth, laid back on my bed and closed his eyes with the biggest smile on his face

does anyone know how to get ahold of opana with out a script. I have a script for opana 30mg but they don't seem to last very long so I want to get some cause the withdrawls are a bitch. does anyone know where to get any or care to share?

does anyone know where to get any or care to share?

Yea totally bro.. I know EXACTLY where you can get some.. its by far the best and most reliable place to score.. that place has never let me down.. the only drawback is that it can take up to 30-45 minutes to get it..
they actually run a website where you can get it..
score some opana! :)

BumpyJohnson said:
Yea totally bro.. I know EXACTLY where you can get some.. its by far the best and most reliable place to score.. that place has never let me down.. the only drawback is that it can take up to 30-45 minutes to get it..
they actually run a website where you can get it..
score some opana! :)

LMAO

medicine cabinet said:
Has anyone here injected either the ER or IR opana pills? What was the dose and how does it compare to oxycodone IV? Oxymorphone is one of the few common opoids left on my list i want to try.

I just IV'd a 5mg tablet of opana and I was pleasantly surprised. As for potency I can only compare it to raw,uncut heroin, imo 5mg iv'd is similar to 2-3bags of shitty street dope and 2-3matchheads worth of raw heroin.
The rush is not the same, the opana's made my heart race and are not as sedating as the raw. Also there's a large amount of powder in a 5mg pills and filtering is a bitch,although the solution in the rig was crystal clear and tinted blue(the color of the pills).If there as ever a substitute for some good dope oxymorphone may be it for me. Anyone who gets their hands on this be grateful it's something special for sure.

Be careful kids.

opana ir vs. er taste

does anyone have experience with both or one of these? im wondering how the taste is of the IR pills. Plus ive read many threads where people say they found the PERFECT method to snort these. does that only pertain to ER pills or is there a technique to IRs as well?

This may be a little late but The method I have found to work best for snorting Opana ER goes like this:
1. remove outer coating with a sharp knife. You dont want any moisture to come in contact with the pill so the knife works best.
2. from here just crush it up like you would anything else. I use a credit card and that seems to work fine. The pill breaks apart easily once you get the coating off.
3. Make the remaining powder into lines. Stick a straw up your nose and snort away!!!

I get mine tomm. so I'll be able to do some research and discover some new methods!!!

Greenadam29:

If you look back and read through this whole thread, you will find a number of posts of mine describing, in explicit detail, how to prep both the IR for intravenous injection and the ER for the most efficient insufflation. They were long posts, and cover every single thing you are asking/could ask.

I was recently Rx'd Opana ER 20mg 2x/day to replace OxyContin 20mg 3x/day, used to treat pain associated with what is believed to be degenerative joint disease that is affecting my spinal joints and causing extreme inflammation, muscle spasm, and spinal nerve pain. These are, without a doubt, the most effective analgesic pills on the market. My pain has dropped from a 7.5-8/10 to a 5.5-6/10 and BTP has dropped from a 10/10 5-10x/day to a 9/10 2-3x/day. Needless to say, my quality of life has improved IMMENSELY!

These are the only time-release meds I have ever taken that have even come close to lasting as long as they're supposed to, and would you believe it, they actually last a full 12 hours! Unlike OxyContin, which I was lucky to get 8 hours out of. Also, these don't make me feel like I'm "on drugs" like being constantly on OxyContin did. Instead, I am so happy/excited to have some of my life back that I spend all of my pain-free time doing the things I haven't been able to do for over a month, such as take my girlfriend out on a date, wash my car, or even just watch TV and be able to follow the story without tearing-up b/c it hurts so bad.

I honest-to-God think that if I could have my dosage upped to 2x30mg ER's (or even 40 if I'm lucky!) and/or have 3x10mg IR to take for the BTP that I DO get, my quality of life would have me back to 80% normal. Right now, I cannot work or go to school, which is about to cause major problems with insurance. However, my new pain doc (who, on the first visit, put me on the Opana and removed the OxyContin) is extremely compassionate and has a better bedside manner than any doctor I've ever met. He knows I'm a Pharmacy-Student and a Licensed L2 Pharmacy Technician, so when I mention something by name he doesn't bat an eye.

This stuff is like Manna to me!

I have 2 x Opana 40mg ER, i dont have a tolerance to opaites really as i only do them maybe once every 2 months, i normally snort 20mg Oxy or 8mg Dilaudid.

Ive read through this thread and havent really seen a dose for a non tolerant person, i know its going to be pretty low 5mg or something, but how low.

Thanks

While pondering and letting thoughts swim through my head, I was thinking about OpanaER<3(oh how wonderful a medication it is),
...and how many people insuffilate it for recreation or whatever reason (i'm not even going to go into different routes of administration i.e. IV).

I was thinking about all the inactive ingredients, and what the possible effects on the human body could be...

The tablets contain the following inactive ingredients: hypromellose, methylparaben, silicified microcrystalline cellulose, sodium stearyl fumarate, TIMERx® -N, titanium dioxide, and triacetin.

Does this ever make you guys think? Do any of you know anything about any of the inactive ingredients and their general chemical profile and/or the effects of it on the human body with regards to the most generally used route of administration, insuffilation?

The 5 mg, 10 mg, 15 mg, 20 mg, and 30 mg tablets also contain macrogol, and polysorbate 80. In addition, the 5 mg, 7.5 mg, and 30 mg tablets contain iron oxide red. The 7.5 mg tablets contain iron oxide black, and iron oxide yellow. The 10 mg tablets contain FD&C yellow No. 6. The 20 mg tablets contain FD&C blue No. 1, FD&C yellow No. 6, and D&C yellow No. 10. The 40 mg tablets contain FD&C yellow No. 6, D&C yellow No. 10, and lactose monohydrate.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
here is some additional information
the additional pill specific ingredients for the few different chemicals in the different dosages manufactured

makes you think doesn't it?
even though it isn't a topic that is the most enjoyable to disscuss :\

...it really needs to be addressed, after all bluelights mission is harm reduction and i know many many members would very much appreciate some information on all the other stuff that is going into our body besides the oxymorphone, especially with regards to insufflation...8)...
(as the inactive ingredients are fine for the body when taken orally, for most)

i will hear back from all of you soon;), and i'll be ready here waiting to put my input in in between everyone contributing their opinions, bits & pieces, information, and experiences.
Peace:)

Last edited:
I have 2 x Opana 40mg ER, i dont have a tolerance to opaites really as i only do them maybe once every 2 months, i normally snort 20mg Oxy or 8mg Dilaudid.

Ive read through this thread and havent really seen a dose for a non tolerant person, i know its going to be pretty low 5mg or something, but how low.

Thanks

start at 5mg, you will love it

start at 5mg, you will love it

I don't even know if I'd recommend that much. To be honest, opana is so powerful that in my opinion, those not-at-all to somewhat experienced users shouldn't even toy around with it.

As someone who's had a lot of experience with them, the strength of opana STILL sometimes surprises me

Scared From the Possible Side Effects of Opana Insuffalation

sometimes after i snort Opana i have pain in my chest where the bottoms of my lungs would be, the bottom sides, and it's never just one or the other
this is concerning me:(,
i have only insufflated it for about a month but only one 10mgER a day probably 25 days out of the month:\, and i have been thinking about it a lot lately and i have been going CRAZY:X...thats why i have that intriguing post above about Opana insuffalation and inactive ingredients, as the most common recreation route of administration is insuffalation....
could any of the inactive ingredients be getting attached to my lungs creating something? i dont know?!?! im really concerned, please if anyone can read my post above and knows anything it would save me...thanks in advance, i hope something isn't really wrong with me:(
Peace