PDA

View Full Version : (opioids) OG Octagonal Opana ER - MEGA THREAD - can't find YOUR thread? check here.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

GenerationRX<3
04-07-2010, 06:42
hey im new here and not really sure how this works yet...but hello to all.it is comforting knowing im not alone in this ongoing battle...anyways is anyone here from nj/jersey shore lol? if so message me ;)

suckmydrugs
04-07-2010, 15:49
Nikolai, many people on this thread have actually said that you should inhale very lightly and NOT hard, because if you do inhale too hard it will just go to the back of your throat and be swallowed going into your digestive tract quicker (i.e. orally BA). SWIM will give the Opana ER another try today! This time SWIM will inhale hard as you suggest, but SWIM will try and keep it up in SWIMs nose instead of swallowing.

Good posts guys! Keep up the threading. ;)

suckmydrugs
04-07-2010, 16:36
OH! And also by the way guys - to all Americans in this thread:

Happy 4th of July!

Be safe and don't get too wasted! ;)
and remember - light the fuse and RUN! =D

~ SuckMyDrugs

Nikolai
05-07-2010, 03:56
I inhale normally with every other pill outside of Opana ER, its a very different kind of pill than any other pill, I dont blast it to the back of my throat, but I have best results with them inhaling harder than normally so it doesnt all glob up your nostrils. If the lines are thin you can inhale pretty strongly without it hitting the back of the throat. I just think it takes time to get used to abusing these anti-abuse pills.

Golani
05-07-2010, 05:19
If the lines are thin you can inhale pretty strongly without it hitting the back of the throat. .

Once I get to work, Im going to try that method.
I am used to sniffing a fat line like I did with H. But I will try the thin line.

suckmydrugs
05-07-2010, 08:41
I am used to sniffing a fat line like I did with H. But I will try the thin line.

I will also try this ROA as well. Thin lines ; inhale strongly; w/out swallowing. ;)

~ SuckMyDrugs :)

Nikolai
05-07-2010, 08:46

Yea I do the fat lines as well just to hit it all at once, and it does work to, but usually you will get some hitting the back of your throat. It still will work for me though. Sometimes I'll do a pill in three or four thinner lines and do them all right after the each other. Practice makes perfect, you'll find the way that works for you if you give it enough time.

John_Burrows
05-07-2010, 08:48
I'm about to inhale my very last opana ER 40mg... So, sniff hard at a thin rail? Let's see how it goes...

And SUCKMYDRUGS - I know you mean well, and yes I was 12 once... But please, stop ;-)

Nikolai
05-07-2010, 08:59
I will also try this ROA as well. Thin lines ; inhale strongly; w/out swallowing. ;)

~ SuckMyDrugs :)

If you do a long fatter line you can also adjust your inhaling as you go down it. Go strong, when you feel a bit too much powder hitting the back of the throat ease up on the inhale and adjust etc. Been doing it for 18 months now with them, you just eventually get the hang of a technique that works for you. But then again you may never get it, they are anti-abuse and that is what they are meant to do, not let you get comfortable with using it.

Nikolai
05-07-2010, 09:04
I'm about to inhale my very last opana ER 40mg... So, sniff hard at a thin rail? Let's see how it goes...

And SUCKMYDRUGS - I know you mean well, and yes I was 12 once... But please, stop ;-)

I worry John that you may need 40 up each nostril, lol. Just kidding, its me whos actually that guy too, its sort of unfortunate actually.

Any ritual anybody almost always follow right after using? I always almost now after im done will lay down on my back on the bed or couch for 20-30 minutes listening to the radio or tv with my eyes close. Not just to experience the feeling that way, but also because I think it helps my pain better when I follow that routine. Maybe its the state of relaxation, sometimes if Im in pain and stay active after Im done my pain seems not to go away as well. It might just be in my head.

suckmydrugs
05-07-2010, 09:14

Aw, I'm sorry guys! Didn't mean to come off as offensive or mean. I do apologize. I am 21 btw! LOL, and also majored in Pharmacology & Pharmacokinetics. (A.S. degree)!

Sry to come off mean or like an ass, I do sincerely apologize. <3 =D %)

John_Burrows
05-07-2010, 11:07
AMUSING UPDATE: As last we left Mr John Burrows, he was about to crush and snort his very last Opana 40 ER, this time adjusting his technique as described by the highly esteemed Sir Nikolai.

As Burrows was filing away the outer coating with a nail file, he must have been using a little too much fast-action in his filing as the pill suddenly (and without warning) split in two, and flew in the air - half of which landed right on top of a small, plastic catchy-thing over the mouth of the kitchen sink.

Now, when I say the pill split in half, I did so for ease of description - in actual fact, it split more like 70/30, with the larger half (of course) now precariously perched over the looming void of nothingness.

So there I was, staring at the majority of my last pill, positioned in such a way that I knew even the slightest touch would send it down into the abyss of the kitchen sink (and with it, all my hopes for a happy 4th of July).

I knew I couldn't just reach out and grab it - it was positioned partway down the gaping maw of the sink, stuck on a rubber catcher, so I couldn't fit my hand over it - no, this called for some creative thinking.

So, I went to the bathroom and grabbed a pair of tweezers. Usually reserved for picking lint out of my bellybutton, this delicate instrument would clearly be able to reach in and snap up my oh so pretty Opana - my little Opana Poly Anna, if you will. Poor Poly!

Of course, this would require a steady hand - something all junkies about to loose their last pill are known for. But still, all I had to do was reach in there and grab the pill with my tweezers, just making sure not to touch the pill before actually snatching it between the delicate tweezer jaws (I knew even a tiny bump would send the pill into oblivion).

Slowly I moved the tweezers towards the target, it's mouth wide open like a little robot gecko. Just a little closer and I could use my Jedi-like sense of timing to just grab the opana and be home free... Almost there...

BUMP!

Fuck. Well, at least my theory was borne out - one little bump WAS all it took to send my pill into the darkness below.

But wait, what's that? Do I see a little spec of white gleaning up from the abyss? I grabbed my lightsaber - er, flashlight - and saw it - my little Poly Opana sitting on one of the blades of the "in-sink-orator!"

My sink has one of those little masher-suckers designed to fight off would-be sink cloggers, of which small rotor blades are part of the device. Small, little blades of death which, quite ironically, had saved my precious opana from extinction! All I had to do now was reach down into the sink and grab up the pill.

Of course, it's dark in there and my huge, manly hand barely fits into the drain hole. Since the pill sat about 4 inches away from the opening, it was too far to use the tweezers, but perhaps something similar but longer... Like chopsticks! I grabbed a set from the kitchen drawer of stuff i never use but keep because i hate throwing away free stuff (tm) and, flashlight in my mouth, made an attempt to extract the opana fragment from behind enemy lines.

Of course, the word "attempt" generally signifies an impending failure, and if, dear reader, your intuition regarding the generally sad and pathetic nature of this story led you to assume I was unsuccessful in my extraction, you would not be wrong.

I mean let's face it, I'm just an average white man when it comes to chopsticks. Hell, i even use a fork to eat sushi, so really the odds that I was ever going to rescue a precariously perched pill with a pair of ancient wooden sitcks were about as good a room full of Blue Lighters all passing a random drug test.

So, to recap, approx 30mg of opana ER - my last in the world - had fallen off the rotor blade and onto the metal gate that the whole smashing assembly is attached to. Sort of like a "floor" to the sink. This was good news, since it meant the pill (what was left of it, anyway) was not in danger of falling away into the infinite blackness.

The bad news was that this "floor" of the sink is where the sludge and residue of a thousand mashed up and "inSINKerrated" bits of food now lay. Covering the convenient metal drop tray my pill now rested on was a thick layer of brown sludge. Organic, smelly, slimy and disgusting brown sludge (really, is there any other kind?). Of course, by it's very nature, sluge is extremely moist... and we all know what happens when you get an Opana ER pill wet (especially one that's had it's protective coating stripped off) - it turns to sludge!

So my pill, my precious Pollyana Opana (or, for you old school SNL fans, Rosanna Opana-Danna), was now resting on a bed of unmentionably disgusting wet sludge, slowly dissolving into a mess of its own, brand new disgusting sludge, and I was attempting to rescue it so I could shove it up my nose.

The time for delicate rescue was over - in fact time itself was now my greatest enemy, since with every tick of the clock, more and more of the pill was dissolving into the sink-sludge, with less and less of it destined for my brain!

I shoved my hand down the drain. It barely fit and completely blocked my view, which meant I had to "feel around" for a tiny, goo-producing pill in a sea of food-sewage made up of everything from last night's pork fried rice to last year's Thanksgiving turkey. All I could do was scoop up some sludge, check it for a tiny piece of slightly lighter colored sludge and keep going.

I couldn't help but think of the scene from "Trainspotting" where Ewan Mcgreggor goes hand-fishing in the "worst toilet in Scotland" for the last of his dose. I remembered that fine day, laughing along with the rest of the audience, smug in the comforting knowledge that what i was witnessing on screen could never, ever possibly happen to me!

Ah hah, success! My hand finally surfaced with my prize - a small piece of off-white goo that looked less like something I wanted to shove inside my nose and more like something that generally came OUT of someone's nose.

But what to do? I wasn't going to let my very last fragment of Opana ER go to waste - I rescued what was easily still 20mg worth. But it was caked with so much goo I couldn't bare the thought of snorting it.

So I plugged it.

Just like Ewan Mcgreggor did :-)

John_Burrows
05-07-2010, 11:08
SUCK: Being an ass is fine, it's all the cartoons and colored text, makes me feel like we're discussing pharmaceuticals with a kindergartener. I figured my comment about you being 12 would have been the clue (see, I'm being an ass!)

Oh and by the way, no one here uses SWIM. Whatever you've heard about it being a way to protect yourself is BS.

Golani
05-07-2010, 11:32
Id also like to mention that I dont use a nail file or a hose clamp to remove the coating.
I just use a razor blade and peel it off.
This only takes about 45 seconds for each pill and does a wonderful job. It also decreases the chance of braking and/or getting flung over and landing into a sink drain. lol

But I did try the smaller line idea and it seemed to work better.
Thanks Nikolai!

shadyMyster
05-07-2010, 18:02
In my experience, I still preferred oxy after the first few uses of OM. But it seemed after repeated use, something changed. I'm convinced OM must grow on people before it is preferred, including getting the right technique down. It seems after a certain point the weird unpredictable high turns into something consistently warm and pleasurable. Maybe something to do with one's metabolism/adaptation.

Art -

I completely agree.,... After the first try,... not many are sold. Then, when one acquires several, that unpredictable high becomes familiar and sought after. You are very on point with this post.

suckmydrugs
05-07-2010, 20:37
SUCK: Being an ass is fine, it's all the cartoons and colored text, makes me feel like we're discussing pharmaceuticals with a kindergartener. I figured my comment about you being 12 would have been the clue (see, I'm being an ass!)

Oh and by the way, no one here uses SWIM. Whatever you've heard about it being a way to protect yourself is BS.

Hahaha! Alright sorry buddy! I won't put the smileys and colored text anymore, but sometimes I just think it's easier to differentiate which drugs I am talking about so other posters can read it easier without confusion. =D

~ SuckMyDrugs John Burrows! lol

shadyMyster
05-07-2010, 22:15
^ Actually using an alias or third person lingo does protect you. Anyone who thinks it doesn't is not a lawyer nor do they have legal expertise. It also depends where you live, country, then state wise, and finally the circumstances of the situation. Hypotheticals and third person entries should not be disregarded...this forum claims harm reduction but won't let anyone speak freely... Do not let the notion slip, this forum is nothing without its users and members.

Nikolai
07-07-2010, 02:58
That sucks John, but it made for an interesting story at least.

John_Burrows
08-07-2010, 07:20
Is there a big difference between the feel of opana ER vs IR?

What comments do people who have tried both have? My doc let me try out a script for Opana ER 40mg, so I'm thinking of asking to try the IR version.

How would the IR 40s compare to 8mg dilaudid?

Nikolai
08-07-2010, 08:44
Sort of IMO, the IR's are not tricky to use like the ER's are, no anti-abuse. the only problem for someone with a large tolerance is it will be a lot of powder to use because the 10mg IR's, which is the strongest pill, are probably atleast 50% larger than one 40mg ER's. I dont mind a lot of powder though, it doesnt bother me because they are easy and it doesnt burn at all. There is a slight chalky taste to them some dont like, but it doesnt bother me at all, I actually at times sort of crave the taste. Probably the all time best experiences from home for me was when I first started using them, when I had a lower tolerance of course. Hydromorphone and Oxymorphone ar about the same strength, but dilaudid has a better oral BA. It depends which you prefer, I think oxymorphone kills hydromorphone when railed. I would rather rail a 10mg Oxymorphone IR over using an 8 mg dilaudid in anyway. Railing both I guess you would get about 4mg's or so from each one.

You seem to have better luck and prefer Dilaudid though so you might want to stick with it.

suckmydrugs
11-07-2010, 19:36
John, I laughed so hard when I read your story. What an epic tale of drugs taking the last stand to defend the line with confidence and fortitude! Protecting themselves from your brain. However; against the odds they lost the fight. That water for the syringe came upon them like a tidal wave of doom!

LMAO!

suckmydrugs
16-07-2010, 17:06
Ive discovered that insufflating Opana ER 20mg with one or two Oxycodone 30mgs is a lot of fun and makes for a very good time. Even though I usually have to take 4 or 5 roxys at once to get where I need to be, I figured out that one Opana 20 and 1-2 roxys together put me a little above that special place! <--- just a bit of interesting info

Nikolai
16-07-2010, 18:21
^^One thing you may want to give a try, if you already havent, is blending the Opana ER powder with the oxycodone powder as a way to fight the anti-abuse properties of the Opana. I dont know how to put it, but the more sort of "diluted" the Opana ER powder the better it can be absorbed intra-nasally and the less clogging or globbing up.

The two mix well. I used to take the 30mg oxy's with Opana ER and they went together well. They are sort of similar seeing how atleast some of the oxycodone is metabolized into oxymorphone in our systems.

suckmydrugs
17-07-2010, 01:57
^^One thing you may want to give a try, if you already havent, is blending the Opana ER powder with the oxycodone powder as a way to fight the anti-abuse properties of the Opana. I dont know how to put it, but the more sort of "diluted" the Opana ER powder the better it can be absorbed intra-nasally and the less clogging or globbing up.

Oh WOW! I'll def try that tonight! Thx 4 the tip Nikolai! =D

I will make sure to post my experience on here later this evening. %)

Nikolai
17-07-2010, 02:08
Oh WOW! I'll def try that tonight! Thx 4 the tip Nikolai! =D

I will make sure to post my experience on here later this evening. %)

Im assuming the 30mg oxycodones you have are like the ones Ive used, which are absorbed great. Combining and mixing one Opana IR with one opana ER also works very well to help absortion. The good and very well absorbed powder seems to distract the globbing potential of opanaER.

suckmydrugs
17-07-2010, 06:27
OKAY, so I have experimented with two Oxycodone 30mg's (60mg total) ~and~ one Opana 20mg ER!

I ingested both Oxycodones (60mg) ORALLY and insufflated the Opana ER 20mg (45 mins afer I ate half a fatty meal [Frisco melt from Steak n' Shake])!

And I have to say this is an amazing euphoria/high! I can compare this to ingesting aprox 130mg of Oxycodone orally (on an empty stomach).

Overall; I give two thumbs up to this experiment! =D

~ SuckMyDrugs

shadyMyster
17-07-2010, 16:19
^ You need at least 80 mg of OC to even be conservatively equal. I would say OM is about 4-5x as strong as OC. Therefore, at least 80-100mg is needed to achieve appropriate levels of equality.

Also, in this mini experiment, you have to have a control, variable, independent variable, hypothesis, conclusion etc. One suggestion is that you use the same ROA. Insufflated OC vs. Oral OC is akin to using two different drugs, in terms of the effects, absorption, duration and others.

But, now I just re-read, and were you referring to doing both at the same time? Or trying to compare between the two?

suckmydrugs
17-07-2010, 18:40
But, now I just re-read, and were you referring to doing both at the same time? Or trying to compare between the two?

I understand what you are trying to say Shady, but this was just a small and quick mini-experiment. Nothing invasive or thorough.
However; I will have to say IMO regarding the dose/milligram conversion of this can be compared to ingesting approx four - five Oxycodone 30mg (120-150mg) orally at once which IMO is equal to my mini-experiment when talking about & referring to the euphoric and high state.
Meaning I felt the same way as I would if I had taken four - five roxys orally instead of one roxy orally, one roxy intranasally and one Opana 20 intranasally.

To answer your quoted question; I was referring to doing both at the same time.

I actually need to edit my post above to clear things up & because I forgot to say that:
I ingested one Oxycodone 30mg orally and insufflated the other Oxycodone 30mg in which I actually mixed the powder with the Opana ER 20mg powder.
Making the lines a white & blue mix of Oxymorphone & Oxycodone together as one (snorting both at the same time).

Hope that helped to clear things up for you! :)

~ SuckMyDrugs

Nikolai
17-07-2010, 20:16
I dont remember if I truly ever insufflated oxycodone and oxymorphone at the same time. There was a period of a few months, maybe 3 or 4 months, where I was using both oxymorphone and oxycodone, but I cant remember if I tried to use both at the same time. I am now curious as to how it goes down. I remember at least most of the time using them seperate from each other.

I now go one opana IR combined with one ER since I always have about equal numbers of both. One IR mixed with one ER split into two lines for each nostril, or I will further break down those two lines. Mixing the two is much better than doing an ER alone IMO.

suckmydrugs
18-07-2010, 00:43
^^ I have discovered something uneasy however. While doing this experiment I realized that no longer can I get high twice a day like I used to with just Oxycodone alone. What I used to do was take my usual dose of 120mg Oxycodone at 10:00 AM and be high for a good 1-2 hours, then later in the day I would wait at least 5-6 hours after my initial first dose if I wanted to do it again. So later; around 4:00 PM I would take another 120mg of Oxycodone and be high again! And that would be it for the rest of the day.

Although with Oxymorphone; I cannot do this. For obvious reasons - the "extended release" mechanism. Which makes me sad. :(

I discovered this unsettling fact this afternoon actually. Earlier this morning (11:00 AM) I took two roxys orally and insufflated one Opana 20mg (similar to what I did last night). Then I figured 6 hours later I would be good for another dosing, but this time just Oxycodone, no Opana. So 5:00 PM came around and I took four roxys orally and it seems like I didn't get very much euphoria, if any at all. :p

So in conclusion: I believe that for obvious reasons the "extended release mechanism" in the Opana has stopped me from getting a second high later in the day, and for that I give mixing Oxycodone & Opana a thumbs down if you are like me and try to get high twice a day. But other than doing that; I give mixing the two together a thumbs up for great euphoria (once a day) !

*PS: Btw, if you guys are getting mad bc I post with lots of colors and diff fonts, get over it, it's an easier way to distinguish what I'm talking about & it's easier on the eyes & also catches the attention of the end user reading my post! Kthxbai!*

arthunter888
18-07-2010, 05:49
^^ LOL. I think that if reading a few colored words is enough to make one upset, then one must live quite a sad, irritable life. Or they are a stuffy republican/racist. :-)

On another note, has anyone ever tried dropping some diluted clear alcohol (vodka) into their nostrils after snorting Opana ER to dissolve the gel. I just tried this now, after waiting 15 minutes to absorb, I felt some 'globbage' (yeah, that's right--->globbage <----problem?), y'know, stickyness.

I then diluted some vodka with water, and used a little medicine dropper to slowly rinse out the upper nostrils. It seems to have worked, they feel much clearer now, much better than with just saline or water. It burned slightly, but I think if you dilute enough it shouldn't be too hazardous.

But I digress, off to noddsville, ah what a clear-headed bliss.

DrinksWithEvil
18-07-2010, 07:01
I just picked up four er20s is it possible to bang em? If not what's the best way

arthunter888
18-07-2010, 10:51
These may be the single most un-bangable pills, sorry. But if you do happen to prepare them for IV successfully, you probably would have lost over half the product due to the hassles of defeating TIME-RX.

Make sure you use a micron filter... Think of how sticky the opana goo becomes when when. Ask yourself, would you want a little glob of this going into your heart? That would prob be game over. I think not, so be safe and filter at the end.

Golani
18-07-2010, 13:49
I just picked up four er20s is it possible to bang em? If not what's the best way

I think your best bet is to either snort or plug with the extended release Opana's.

If you try injecting them, you might as well flush those pills down the toilet.

suckmydrugs
18-07-2010, 19:26
QQ: With all the other pills that are ER or XR or CR, how come Opana is the ONLY one in which where you snort you must not swallow the drip?

Is it really because of the insane low bioavailability? Because if so, that really blows. I hate letting this crap sit up there, its begging me to swallow. (<--- wow that sounded really dirty and kind of homoerotic).

suckmydrugs
18-07-2010, 19:37
Another QQ: I have been searching and searching for the past 30 minutes and cannot find any good instructions or directions on how to correctly plug an Opana ER 20mg pill! Can someone please link me or quote and answer my question please?

Much appreciated!!!

~SuckMyDrugs

Nikolai
18-07-2010, 20:44
^^ I have discovered something uneasy however. While doing this experiment I realized that no longer can I get high twice a day like I used to with just Oxycodone alone. What I used to do was take my usual dose of 120mg Oxycodone at 10:00 AM and be high for a good 1-2 hours, then later in the day I would wait at least 5-6 hours after my initial first dose if I wanted to do it again. So later; around 4:00 PM I would take another 120mg of Oxycodone and be high again! And that would be it for the rest of the day.

Although with Oxymorphone; I cannot do this. For obvious reasons - the "extended release" mechanism. Which makes me sad. :(

I discovered this unsettling fact this afternoon actually. Earlier this morning (11:00 AM) I took two roxys orally and insufflated one Opana 20mg (similar to what I did last night). Then I figured 6 hours later I would be good for another dosing, but this time just Oxycodone, no Opana. So 5:00 PM came around and I took four roxys orally and it seems like I didn't get very much euphoria, if any at all. :p

So in conclusion: I believe that for obvious reasons the "extended release mechanism" in the Opana has stopped me from getting a second high later in the day, and for that I give mixing Oxycodone & Opana a thumbs down if you are like me and try to get high twice a day. But other than doing that; I give mixing the two together a thumbs up for great euphoria (once a day) !

*PS: Btw, if you guys are getting mad bc I post with lots of colors and diff fonts, get over it, it's an easier way to distinguish what I'm talking about & it's easier on the eyes & also catches the attention of the end user reading my post! Kthxbai!*

To be honest I dont think it has to do with any extended release mechanism the Opana ER could possibly still have. I think your tolerance may now be noticeably increasing. This is a sad day my friend.

Even more possible, if you are taking your oxycodone orally, is you may be getting accustomed to snorting and the different onset and feeling and way the opiate hits you with that ROA that taking opiates orally cannot duplicate. Though you dont get a rush from snorting as you do with shooting, there is a faster onset and it does hit you differently and sometimes harder.

suckmydrugs
18-07-2010, 20:52
^^ Yes, I've heard Opana does make your tolerance increase drastically within a very small time period of using it. That is sad indeed. But thats the way the cookie crumbles...

IndustrialStrength
19-07-2010, 18:13
^^ Just wanted to toss in that yes Oxymorphone causes your tolerance to shoot up into the stratosphere.
You're likely experiencing an increase in tolerance & sadly enough it's just going to keep creeping up. :(

Oppyandme
19-07-2010, 18:39
^^^
Agreed

This has nothing to do with the time release mechanism. Your tolerance got jack up, welcome to the fucked up world of oxymorphone.

suckmydrugs
19-07-2010, 18:56
Lol great. Well this sucks, I was really trying to keep my tolerance at a minimum this time around! Maybe 3 or 4, 5 MAX blues at once. I'm gunna try to switch back to my roxys and just leave the Opana alone for right now and see if that does anything.

arthunter888
20-07-2010, 01:24
Another QQ: I have been searching and searching for the past 30 minutes and cannot find any good instructions or directions on how to correctly plug an Opana ER 20mg pill! Can someone please link me or quote and answer my question please?

Much appreciated!!!

~SuckMyDrugs

It's not worth plugging. I can't speak for the IR's, but even if you mix the ERs with 170F hot water to minimize gelling, the high is weaker than snorting the same amount. Others have confirmed this on Bluelight.

suckmydrugs
20-07-2010, 01:52
It's not worth plugging. I can't speak for the IR's, but even if you mix the ERs with 170F hot water to minimize gelling, the high is weaker than snorting the same amount. Others have confirmed this on Bluelight.

I actually went ahead and tried plugging it and all I felt was very warm and a little bit dizzy for about 15 minutes. :\ Not my kind of euphoria/high that I enjoy, so I won't be doing that again! Not worth all the time and effort for that nonsense. I'd rather just pop 150mg of oxycodone and be good for 2 hours & not jones the rest of the day. %)

~SuckMyDrugs

John_Burrows
21-07-2010, 13:08
Colored fonts and cartoons In a post IS a great idea - it's an easy way to know which users posts to skip over.

Kind of like the way you know there isn't much to be learned from reading a research paper written in crayon.

suckmydrugs
21-07-2010, 17:09
Thanks John_Burrows, that means a lot. I'll be sure to use colors and diff fonts more often.

^ OKAY maybe that was a bit too much, but mainly intended to get to John_Burrows.

Anyways, I figured something out: When I don't use Opana during the day and only use roxicodone; I can actually retrieve euphoria! It's only the days I use the Opana in which I don't get any euphoria. Maybe its not all "tolerance"!

danktropolis
23-07-2010, 07:52
i've read most of this thread (but its reallly long haha). my doc switched me from oxys to opana er and ir a while ago because they thought i was abusing them (which i guess i was, but i was always smart about it...). so anyways, i had 5mg ir's and 10mg er's, and never could really snort enough of them to get me high. i have a high tolerance b/c ive been prescribed for awhile. anyways, i just had surgery and doc gave me 20mg er's for the pain, so i thought those might be better for snorting than the little 5mg IR's or 10mg er's. i never managed to snort more than 4 or 5 little opanas before the dust got to me. so i just snorted 2 20mg er's to see what will happen and see if i can get the high some of you have reported. it usually takes me at like 80mg of oxy to get sufficiently buzzed, so i thought id see if 40mg of opana would do anything. i did the long line, hard snort technique described before, and it didnt gell up too bad. i did it about 20 min ago and i feel a bit of a buzz, but nothing like a nod-fest that i get when i snort oxy. so im gonna wait awhile and see if things change. so now my questions:
do you think 40mg's is enough?
whats a rough oxy to opana mg converter?
what are the best ways to snort it (considering i only have 5mg ir's, and i can only snort so much.... its so much powder!)
thanks for the help, and sorry if these questions were already answered

John_Burrows
23-07-2010, 10:20
There are threads and even sites that have just the kind of conversion charts you are looking for. Search my friend, search.

I have a question for you - what makes you think the doc thinks you are abusing the meds? Do you know for sure or are you just being paranoid?

danktropolis
23-07-2010, 21:54
i searched around, thanks. just wondering if some people had more 1st hand personal knowledge than just some website. my grades in college started suffering a bit as i had a bout of depression (i have anxiety issues, chronic pain, and ptsd from being run over by a forklift, so ive been through a lot). they started to assume i was abusing it, but i never went over my daily dosage. never. maybe once or twice a month i would snort it. and to tell you the truth, it is much easier to study while on opana than oxycodone, but IMO it just doesnt work as well with the pain and theres no euphoria taking it orally, which i could use once in awhile.

avcpl
23-07-2010, 22:39
unfortunately those conversion charts are usually limited to oral/IV.

if anyone knows plugging conversions that would be great!

ie: 20mg oxy = ? opana plugged?

20mg hydrocodone = ? dilaudid plugged?

arthunter888
24-07-2010, 06:03
After much trial and error trying to find my maximum tolerable dose with oxycodone and opana, with the aide of a milligram scale I have found that 5mg of oxymorphone (snorted with good technique from high strength Opana ER) is my limit. And 15mg oxycodone (plugged from IR) is my limit.

Since each trial is 7 days apart (no tolerance), I can safely say that for me snorted opana is about 3x as potent as plugged oxycodone. If we are talking empty stomach, I'll bet the conversion to oral oxycodone is pretty similar. However, oral Opana is said to be exactly twice as potent as oral oxycodone. But, I'm not sure how this relates to ER, since only a partial dose is released at onset.