• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids OG Octagonal Opana ER - MEGA THREAD - can't find YOUR thread? check here.

IeatNorwegians said:
no... YOU are full of nonsense. you CAN NOT break the time release mechanism on opana ER by taking the coating off and then crushing it. i dont doubt you are getting high on what your doing, because oxymorphone is very strong, and your likely just getting high on whatever amount of oxymorphone is getting absorbed by you via the time release mechanism. so yes, you can "abuse" opana by taking it when you dont need it, just to get high, but this only works with a low/mediocre tolerance. it can not be abused like OC, ie, turning an extended release pill into an instant release pill, which is how i assumed the op meant to use it.

AGAIN, the same response as ABOVE, you dont know what u are talking about, with a low or mediocre tolerance? man it takes me 60-80 mg of OC to get a nice nod where as it only takes me 20 mg of Opana ER to do the same, and GUESS WHAT, the Opana (although it takes longer to feel the full effects 30-45 minutes) it last ALOT LONGER than OC, so i dont know what either of you are talking about, and again im not being personal, i just feel it is important to give reliable info to someone planning to use such a strong opiate man

CAN A MOD PLEASE BACK ME UP ON THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you wouldnt think its "somewhat better" if you had truly broke the time release mechanism. you would say its a fuckload better because oxymorphone is 4 times stronger then oc chemically, and its nasal BA is WAY higher. i say again, you are just getting high on teh small amounts of oxymorphone that are being delivered to you by the intact time release system. if you wana fuck with opana, stick to the ir ones, which can actually be railed or shot to some effect.

edit to the fool above. 60 mg of oxy to get you off is a mediocre tolerance. in an effort to prevent dicksizing, i will not tell you how much OC it took to get me off before i switched to slamming dope. on top of that, the shear fact that you yourself stated that when you snort the opana it lasts a lot longer then when you snort OC supports what i said about leaving the time release mechanism intact. the half-life of IR oxymorphone is less then oxycontin.

you=fail.

IeatNorwegians said:
you wouldnt think its "somewhat better" if you had truly broke the time release mechanism. you would say its a fuckload better because oxymorphone is 4 times stronger then oc chemically, and its nasal BA is WAY higher. i say again, you are just getting high on teh small amounts of oxymorphone that are being delivered to you by the intact time release system. if you wana fuck with opana, stick to the ir ones, which can actually be railed or shot to some effect.

it IS a fuckload better if it only take 20mg compared to 80mg of OC, especially since they are about the same price per mg. (from .50 cents to $1 per mg) what are you not undertstanding about that?

ok champ, tell ya what. since you think your the shit, go find a 20 mg opana ER and snort it, and then tell me it feels likes 80 milligrams of oxy. thats of course assuming you live. oxymorphone is atleast 5 times stronger then oc when they are both snorted.

not impossible, mind you. nothing is impossible. just abso-fuckinf=lutely not worth it, and very, very difficult.

I really wish I could get my hands on some of these Opana. I would love to see what all the hype is about, and I would sacrifice 1 (not really sacrifice cause I can always salvage an experament) to break the timerelease code. I have done it before and will do it again.

IeatNorwegians said:
ok champ, tell ya what. since you think your the shit, go find a 20 mg opana ER and snort it, and then tell me it feels likes 80 milligrams of oxy. thats of course assuming you live. oxymorphone is atleast 5 times stronger then oc when they are both snorted.

already done

you are right. they CAN be shoot, but its such an arse to do it, its just might as well be said its impossible. besides, if you mess up and still shoot it, you run the risk of dieing. which may or may not be a good thing.

so how can i get the best high from an opana 40mg er....do i snort it or chew it? thanks

Hey guys, im sorry, i know there is tons of info & ive tried o search but i really wanna be safe. IVe got a OPANA 40ER & ive crushed it up & split in half & then split half in half & snorted that. about 30 minutes ago. (Ive tried it orally a couple of times, used some oxy but my primary drug is hydrocodone & ive been doing for about 4 years averaging 80-110mg a day.) My question is i dont feel anything other than a little hot. How soon should i do another line & are there signs that you are "doing too much" so you don't overdose? I really appreciate the info. If its elsewhere sorry, im new

There is some info about opana ER that doesn't sound right on here. I know it's my first post and it's probibly not the best idea to go correcting people but I feel like i know a thing or two about Opana ER and Oxycontin. I have been on Opana for the last year + a couple months and before that I was on Oxycontin + Oxycodone for about 6 years. I have some pretty messed up shoulders for a 24 yo so I get/ have got pretty good size doses. I was up to 120mg Oxycontin + 40mg Oxy IR per day and now am on 40mg Opana (2x20) daily. I do take the meds for pain but really enjoy the high so I have gone beyond the perscribed dosages at times. (they last about half as long as they should) So there's the background and now some things I find true:
1. Opana is 2.25 to 2.5 times as potent per mg compaired to Oxycodone (any form). This is supported by the conversion rates supplied by opana's manufacturer.
2. If the pill is tampered with at all then some of the time release mechinism is compromised therefore making it release faster then it would had it not been. If the pill is crushed completely then the time release is not effective making the oxymorphone release all at once. This is a beautiful thing.
3. A tolerence builds very quickly with these and will effect your tolerence to other opiates. The first day I have them I can go the whole day floating on 20mg but by the 5th day I need about 60mg to 80mg to feel the same way. When you come off of these It seems like my suboxone dose goes to 16 to 20mg per day for about 3 days and my OC tolerence goes to about 240-320mg to get the desired feelings.
4. Opana feels better then OC but has more side effects. This is why I limit my useage of opana (and OC now) to no more then 3-4 days at a time with the same amount of time on suboxone in between. (plus 36hrs with nothing to clear my system!)

Hope this helps and let me know if you have anymore questions or if you just think I'm full of shit.

Neat, I've rarely hear of a person being on opana longer then I have. Obiviouly you got some experience with the dark side of the Opana. Have you ever noticed any alergic type reactions when on Opana? I usually take Promethazine(sp?) with it to stop some of it but I still get some wierd stuff like feet swelling, breaking out with these small wierd pimples, and sometimes even a staff/herpies like blister right on my face. I love em too much to say anything about this to my doctor but it sure makes me look like a freak when I have them. Plus, I try to keep low key to friends and family but they start to wonder why you look like you just crawled out of the Amazon with no bug spray. Anyone else? It cant be just me.

Has anyone here injected either the ER or IR opana pills? What was the dose and how does it compare to oxycodone IV? Oxymorphone is one of the few common opoids left on my list i want to try.

Im pretty sure Oxymorphone is believed to be 6-8 times more potent than morphine

Closer to 8, I guess. These are theoretical assumptions 6-keto with 6-7-didehydro- increases potency by 5 and add 14-hydroxy to it and you've got a drug even twice as potent as dihydro(drug)one.

Oxymorphone can't be by no means twice as strong as hydromorphone.

1. Opana is 2.25 to 2.5 times as potent per mg compaired to Oxycodone (any form). This is supported by the conversion rates supplied by opana's manufacturer.

You mean orally I guess. Hydromorphone is more than 2.5x oxycodone, i.v.'ed of course.

- - -

Concerning what the holy grail is, it's really a personal preference for a drug. I prefer morphine over heroin. A simple comparison. Heroin is like hitting oneself with a hammer in one's head while morphine is like being slowly wrapped into silk. Some hate this 'pins & needles' sensation, I like it. I know people who prefer heroin over morphine and I know people who prefer morphine over heroin. For me, the unbeatable opioids, when it comes to rush, are hydromorphone and dextromoramide, and nothing can really beat this fondant euphoria of racemorphan lasting for hours (not that I place it over levorphanol, it doesn't pay off to get levorphanol from racemorphan).

- - -

Nice thread to read, by the way. I found out some info I had asked about but probably the title scared most people. ;) I've got a question regarding injected oxymorphone. How dose the time of its action compares to hydromorphone? I only injected hydro- ones. How fast does it take for it to kick in? Slower than hydromorphone or faster or any other comparison to heroin, morphine, whatever?

yes, i wish someone would post something along the lines of IV opana. any chemist in the house? i too can on get the 20mg ER. and my tolerance is going up. i've shot dope b4. so i would shoot these if there was a way that they don't gel up or become fatal.

I just want to know how it works, i.e. duration, speed of onset, and that differerence between oxy's and hydro's regarding speedy effect. I won't bother with any medicines, pure chemicals.