PDA

View Full Version : (opioids) OG Octagonal Opana ER - MEGA THREAD - can't find YOUR thread? check here.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

dubSTEP
24-06-2010, 20:12
Can someone school me on smoking opana?

Oppyandme
24-06-2010, 20:28
Can someone school me on smoking opana?

Smoking opana is actually extremely potent. I tried smoking roxis a few times and hated it. Once I smoked opana i realized how hard it hits you and is actually fun once in a while. That being said I still snort my opana 999 out of 1000 times.

To put this in perspective, my tolerance is around 100mg a day, I usually snort 15mg at a time.

I completely crush up the opana. I know this goes against everything that is known about smoking pills. With roxis, OC's, i place the pill on foil and chase it. With opana, you dont need much to get smashed, so I place a 2-4mg powdered pile on the foil. Once I put the flame under the foil, the whole pile vaporizes immediately and you get a nice hit.

I suppose you could chase the dragon with the whole/part of the pill, put I prefer small hits that you can control better with opana.

arthunter888
24-06-2010, 21:02
^^^While this sounds extremely fucking euphoric, I can't imagine the long term effects of smoking all that filler including TIME-RX gel. My guess is that it sticks to your lungs for life. Even with the most potent opana pill (40mg), only 1/6 of it is oxymorphone.

However, if I can find someway to filter the smoke with some kind of liquid (bong concept), or with some type of material screen wedge in an inhalation tube, I would be willing to try this once. The key would be to trap most of the nasties into something that passes oxymorpone. Any chem-savy opiophiles here?

dubSTEP
24-06-2010, 22:43
^^^While this sounds extremely fucking euphoric, I can't imagine the long term effects of smoking all that filler including TIME-RX gel. My guess is that it sticks to your lungs for life. Even with the most potent opana pill (40mg), only 1/6 of it is oxymorphone.

Yeah I've heard it's HORRIBLE for you. But.....I'm out of tar and I want a rush. I just want to smoke one, then go back to sniffing...

Can anyone else elaborate on this subject?

dishearten
25-06-2010, 10:55
best to IV absolutely.

Alm931
29-06-2010, 01:07
Just thought I'd add my 2 cents. Ive been using oc(80s) and oxycodone (30mg "blues") for around a year now. Started w 40mg every few days, obviously increased to as much as 150mg for just about 4months. I cut back to around 40mg Every few days bc I am interning. I take subs in between (mostly using oxy on the weekends). It still takes me around 70-90 mgs of oc/oxy to get pretty high, not just normal

I just got 2 20mg opana errs from a buddy and decided to give em a try. I licked off the time release, and used my scrapper to file off 10mgs of one of the tabs. I snorted it on an empty stomach. I'm about 30 min in and am starting to feel a little spacy. There was no rush like snorting oxy. It was a gradual onset, almost like eating the Oxys, but I snorted the oxymorph. I am not fucked up but definitely feel chilled out/a little out of it. I heard a full stomach greatly improves the effects so I just a ate a meal and drank a glass of milk and am going to snort the other 10mgs.

I just figured it seems less common to get these and for people who haven't dabbled yet I'd just document my personal experience. I'll post back after the next line

Alm931
29-06-2010, 03:10
So I did the second half and I felt very nice. Lasted around an hour, pretty good euphoric high. It's been about 3 hours now and I'm just mellowed out. Not high anymore just mellow and comfortable as I would be a few hours after taking a few Roxis

So'as for my review on them- I'd say they were definitely worth a try, <snip>

**mod edit** no prices

Deluded
29-06-2010, 04:51
Dude, Im not a mod, so take this as just a friendly reminder, buy we dont talk prices on here, only in the price thread which can be seen here.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=480752

It still amazes me that people claim they get a "rush" when snorting,chewin, smoking, or plugging. I have never gotten a "rush" from these ROA's. Now give me some dillie or heroin with a 1cc rig, then we have a rush, and once you feel that and know what a rush really is, anything smoked,snorted,chewed, or plugged will be what it really is, a BUZZ or "the fuzzies" i have yet to run into any opiate at any amount that rolls my eyes in the back of my head, siezes my whole body up, when administered in any other way then i.v......noObz8)

I got a prescription for (60) 40mg ER's and (180) 10mg IR's. I was never impressed. There is far too many inactives IMO in the opana ER's, and the IR's just lacked the rush that dilaudid and heroin has. They wern't as shitty as OC's, I banged 3 80's when I was pillsick and no rush, not even a buzz.

O><YCODONE- Might as well just chew them because its just a waste of time any other way when BIO is almost 90%. Also no true heroin like rush when injected.:o:! I won't pay $<snip> for an 80, I can get them easily prescribed and passed.

Hydrocodone- I would piss on a pile of hydrocodone.:!

DIAMORPHINE- I would piss on a pile of this as well if there was no way to bang it.=D But definately good shit.

Morphine- tickles my viens, love that shit.

<3Dilaudid<3- I love more then P***y and beer.<3

OPANA- I was quite disappointed with this when I got my first prescription for this a year ago. Its not nearly as potent as they said it would be. I couldnt wait to try this when i got my first prescription. I found it lacked that rolling of eyes, massaging of muscles, god of the world feeling that heroin and dilaudid has. Dont get me wrong, I definitely wouldnt pass it up, as it is a wicked drug, its in my top 3 in third place. The only reason I gave up my script for it was because of its price at the pharmacy, something has to be damn good to cost that much, and it just isnt. I remember when I asked for a higher dose the doctor couldn't believe it, I was getting 40mgs every 12 hours, which he informed me was the highest dose. I wonder if it will ever come to canada....ot that i miss it....

Nikolai
29-06-2010, 07:59
^ I rarely get a rush from any ROA either, outside of when Ive used through IV drip in the hospital. The closest thing I will get to a rush, and its rare, is sometimes I will get a feeling of euphoria and happiness over my body for a few minutes. Its hard to explain, its the closest thing to any rush Ive got, but that rarely happens, a handful of times in the 3 years Ive used. It wasnt the feeling experienced through IV use.

I get a quicker onset through different ROA's which I enjoy, but thats about it. I disagree with the theory of chewing oxycodone for the higher BA, I enjoy the feeling from railing them much more, and yes to me there is almost a different feeling between the two ROA's. I feel the BA snorting claimed is kind of silly because much of the amount that isnt absorbed intranasally will be absorbed orally.

I had a disappointing experience with dilaudid the times Ive used it, for me if the ROA is IV its great, otherwise Id rather have oxycodone. Every individual seems to have a different response to every opiate.

Alm931
30-06-2010, 04:58
I suppose I should have clarified. I'm defining rush as snorting and within that 5 min having the drug hit you hard... ThAt sort of rush. Opposed to snorting opana where jts a gradual thing...

One thing I noticed is you get theses lugies that are all gel after snorting because of all the time release within ( not necessarily outside) the pill

Just blasted 15mg hehehe still like 60 mg of roxy better than 20 of opana

Nikolai
30-06-2010, 07:31
^How are you going about prepping the pill for railing? The extended release Opana have a anti-abuse system that it pretty effective against abusing. The instant release do not have this, getting two 10mg instant release would be much better than one 20mg IMO. Still I would much rather have one 40mg Opana ER pill over two OC80mg pills because its much more powerful to me, I get some lugies as well, not a lot though as when I first started using them though.

arthunter888
30-06-2010, 08:03
^^ Actually I think 2x10mg would be worse than one 20mg. The IR opanas are much larger than the ERs. This means the active chemical is more concentrated in ERs, and thus more efficient absorption especially for nasal.

Nikolai
30-06-2010, 15:18
^ I dont really think that matters for me at least. Ive been using the instant pills and the 40mg ER's for a long time now and the IR's are just absorbed better and quicker, they hit better IMO. Id rather do four IR10's over an ER40 so I would much much rather do two IR10's over an ER20. More of my best experiences have been with IR's.

I understand the increased amount of powder bothering some, but that has never bothered me, I dont mind any drip and the ER's are much more prone to stuff up the nose and that powder doesnt get into the system even as drip until you are able to later ingest it as a glob. The ER's arent a completely instant release option even when railed while the IR's are in every way instant release. I still love the ER's 40's, they may be the best single pill there is IMO. Comparing with Opana IR though, if you go over doses of 40mg's, which I have, then I think the 40's become the more attractive option.

arthunter888
30-06-2010, 19:38
^^ That's some interesting info. I always wondered about IR vs ER for nasal opana. I guess the instant release factor of the IR vs. the delayed release/gelling of the ERs is enough to override the fact that the IRs are less concentrated.

However I would bet that IRs burn a little bit more, with all that powder. Never had them but I can say the ERs are a smooooth snort, maybe the gel softens the powder. What do you think?

Oppyandme
30-06-2010, 21:29
Opana is one of the Greatest drugs I've ever put in my nostril. Although a waxy substance and a pain to break down, it has one of the quickest-orgasmic rushes ever. So rare to find unless you have a prescription of course or have the generic form that has been avaliable since 1965, hyrdomorphone.
I live in the Atlanta area and I'm willing to meet new people for connects.
Opana, Xanax, OxyContin, Valium, Opiates, Benzos, etc.

Thanks,
Ralph

Although I agree opana is the greatest of the great opiates/opioids...hydromorphone is a different drug. I think you mean oxymorphone.

Also dont ask to meet people, get connects, etc. I would edit that out if I were you as this is not what this site is about.

shadyMyster
30-06-2010, 21:50
I think the Opana ER's are far better than the IR's. The IR's are like snorting chalk. It's disgusting... I blow out powder when I exhale...And it's pink.

The ER's go into higher doses, and I have had a bunch lately. To say the least, Opana is just a weird drug. It's hard to delineate it's affects and it never feels quite the same. The first try was quite perplexing. Then I got a bunch and loved them. The second go around, I was disappointed. The high didn't last 4+ hours, and mostly they just sky rocket your tolerance. IMO they are a great recreational/once per weekend kind of thing. Not very good for PM.

It has a piece of both worlds. The euphoria from OC, and the sedation/analgesia from morph. But it is marginally reduced in both areas. The euphoria is NOT as high as with OC. The sedation/analgesic properties is not as pronounced and lasting in duration as morph. All in all, there is much confusion and curiosity as a new pk is introduced to the market. The verdict is still out in my opinion, but after using OP for a few months now, I think Opana get's a B for being very well rounded.

shadyMyster
30-06-2010, 21:57
And to clarify, Opana does not have one of the quickest most orgasmic rushes ever... everyone needs to acquire many and do your own experimenting... If you try it one time then you can't really be a valid source of information. There are several variable factors that people don't take into consideration and over the course of ONE use it's simply too hard to rely on someone's judgement. Personally, maybe this is just my chemistry/metabolism etc, Opana insuff hits in about 7-20 minutes of onset,... It is a soft come up, and not orgasmic, nor would it qualify anywhere near a rush. Maybe you're referring to a diff ROA but you need to clarify. There is simply too much unsubstantiated hype concerning opana. To each his own/. But if you look at the statistics of experiences surrounding this pk, you will find results and exp vary widely. There is no static experience and there is no general consensus,except maybe that it is potent.

Nikolai
30-06-2010, 21:58
^^ That's some interesting info. I always wondered about IR vs ER for nasal opana. I guess the instant release factor of the IR vs. the delayed release/gelling of the ERs is enough to override the fact that the IRs are less concentrated.

However I would bet that IRs burn a little bit more, with all that powder. Never had them but I can say the ERs are a smooooth snort, maybe the gel softens the powder. What do you think?

I know what you mean when sometimes a pill can burn or hurt and you need a drink right afterwards, but this thank god isnt the case with Opana IR, they are really pleasant to use, as smooth as the ER's I would say.The ER's are still a great pill so its not that big a deal settling for them. I happily use ER's about 2/3rds of the time right now.

About the taste, I think its slight, and actually not unenjoyable at all, Ive done bad pills before, I dont think Opana IR are one of them, I actually sometimes prefer the slight taste of the IR's. Im guessing it will differ with each individual, maybe some are more sensitive to the taste.

I also believe the euphoria from Opana is greater than the euphoria from oxycodone. I used oxycodone for 10 months before opana, once again, its likely an individual thing and opinion. They do skyrocket tolerance though which is why its not smart to get tolerant to them if you are not going to be using them all the time.

Oppyandme
30-06-2010, 22:00
^^^

I understand a persons body chemistry can differ from one to another...but the only people i have heard say that OC is more euphoric, potent than opana are the people who snort wrong. I said this before, but once I tried opana i was spoiled so bad, I could not go back to oxycodone without being dissapointed and spending $300 in a day

shadyMyster
30-06-2010, 22:08
That is just not the case. Can you validate these claims? Your speculating that everyone who has used either of the two does not know how to insufflate? I think you have to work hard to prepare/insufflate wrong...... In a perfect world, what's your method for creating the perfect absorption??? How do people insufflate wrong?? validate these claims.

Oppyandme
30-06-2010, 22:26
That is just not the case. Can you validate these claims? Your speculating that everyone who has used either of the two does not know how to insufflate? I think you have to work hard to prepare/insufflate wrong...... In a perfect world, what's your method for creating the perfect absorption??? How do people insufflate wrong?? validate these claims.

Well I am speculating. I have introduced many dopeheads to opana and I take note of their thoughts of it. I am not trying to insult you in any way for the record :) .

How do you insufflate incorrectly? Well besides sniffing too hard and it going into the back of your throat, I found if you sniff too much of the ER's at once, it gels badly, leading to a ball of gel/mucous/opana mixture which does not get absorbed well at all. To maximize absorption, you have to grind the opana down as fine as possible, obviously.

Everyone I know who snorts/shoots opana does not place it above oxycodone in any category. The ones who initially believed that their roxis were stronger were the ones who snorted incorrectly. Once they did it properly, they were sold.

I understand your body chemistry might be different as I said above. The only way I can validate my claims in the least, is with first hand experiences from me and other users. This is why I said what I said. The euphoria produced by oxymorphone completely captivated and sold me after the first use. In terms of analgesia , I would say it is 3X-5X as potent as oxycodone. Euphoria wise, I would say 5X-7X. That is my opinion of course.

Oppyandme
30-06-2010, 22:30
And to clarify, Opana does not have one of the quickest most orgasmic rushes ever... everyone needs to acquire many and do your own experimenting... If you try it one time then you can't really be a valid source of information. There are several variable factors that people don't take into consideration and over the course of ONE use it's simply too hard to rely on someone's judgement. Personally, maybe this is just my chemistry/metabolism etc, Opana insuff hits in about 7-20 minutes of onset,... It is a soft come up, and not orgasmic, nor would it qualify anywhere near a rush. Maybe you're referring to a diff ROA but you need to clarify. There is simply too much unsubstantiated hype concerning opana. To each his own/. But if you look at the statistics of experiences surrounding this pk, you will find results and exp vary widely. There is no static experience and there is no general consensus,except maybe that it is potent.

I always found opana to have a soft come up. That's normal. It usually peaks for me about 10-15min after the initial sniffing. The first time I snorted opana (20mg) i swear i got a rush, a legitimate rush (I have iv'd before), off of 20mg. It was about 5min after i snorted.

The reason why experiences vary so widely can be because some people take opana orally, and we all know of the low bioavailability. I am curious as to which statistics you are talking about? Link please.

Nikolai
30-06-2010, 22:35
I always found opana to have a soft come up. That's normal. It usually peaks for me about 10-15min after the initial sniffing. The first time I snorted opana (20mg) i swear i got a rush, a legitimate rush (I have iv'd before), off of 20mg. It was about 5min after i snorted.

The reason why experiences vary so widely can be because some people take opana orally, and we all know of the low bioavailability. I am curious as to which statistics you are talking about? Link please.

As far as pills Ive had the closest thing to a rush, the best experience outside of IV, a couple of times with Opana IR. The sort of tingly feeling of euphoria throughout my body thats hard to explain. Unfortunately its only been a few times in the long time Ive used.

Oppyandme
30-06-2010, 23:14
As far as pills Ive had the closest thing to a rush, the best experience outside of IV, a couple of times with Opana IR. The sort of tingly feeling of euphoria throughout my body thats hard to explain. Unfortunately its only been a few times in the long time Ive used.

Ya man, same with me, except it was only that one time for me. I literally was buggin out at my cousins house like "DUDE I JUST GOT A RUSH OFF THIS SHIT, NO FUCKING LIE". I have never had another rush from sniffing anything before or after that.

shadyMyster
30-06-2010, 23:42
I think that you are confusing the shear potency between the two oppy. There is no offense or insult to anyone. I've been using a HC to grind down them for 5+ years. I have both substances right now, as we speak.

Now. Back to my point. I think this situation has several variable factors and different approaches to understanding.

One, is that I think you may be confusing the shear potency of OP and the affect this has. When you snort a 20mg ER tablet or IR of OP, your serum levels of oxymorphone will increase rapidly in a short duration. If you were only to snort say, 2.5mgs of OP this affect would be significantly decreased. Thus, your much bigger insufflation, 20mg dose, provided a "rush-like effect" because of the shear potency and differentiation between 10 minutes ago, and 10 minutes later when you noticed a BIG difference in your current state.

Also Side Note: I do like OP. It is very potent, and the best well-balanced, well rounded pk IMO. As I stated a few posts ^ , it has the best qualities and effects from each of the chems.

Continuing with my theory.

Two, I believe that not only are the serum levels markedly increased when such a large dose is insuff, to create this ghost effect of euphoria, BUT, one theory that there is such as stark difference in experience and opinion may be due to brain chemistry.
It is quite odd that at least half of users experience either very little or less euphoria on OP than compared to OC. (only insuff comparison strictly)

That being said, the chemistry might differ, with user A having some sort of gene, and user B having a different gene, which determines the affects.

Nikolai
01-07-2010, 10:19
Youre also assuming some things with your theory when you criticized someone else for supposedly doing the same thing. In your opinion half of the users of both believe OC is more euphoric. If true I guess I would just attribute that to the different ways the opiate effects the individual users. I absolutely hated fentanyl, no euphoria at all, and wasnt a very good PK for my symptoms either, sucked. Meanwhile some people seem to love it and swear to how great they feel when using it. I find that so very hard to believe, but I just assume and guess that is attributed to the way opiates can affect individuals differently.

shadyMyster
01-07-2010, 17:12
Yeah, I think the more likely scenario is the second one. That it has something to do with brain chemistry. But, it must be pertinent to OP and OC. Because no two other pks whilst being compared to each other have as much variation in terms of experience and affects. At least it seems this way.

In the first instance, I was talking about how oppy insuff 20mg OP. Of course this would yield a rush like effect after being hit with potentially equivalent 140mg of morphine in about 5-10minutes.

Don't get me wrong.. I have both of them now and I have respect for each. I'm curious as to the specific reason why there is this phenomenon of such varied experiences. Maybe its not constant, maybe One person it's the hype that makes them have ____ opinion about it, and the next its the potency that makes them think ____ opinion, and the next person it's his chemistry and so on. Can anyone else shed light on this discussion?

Golani
02-07-2010, 08:59
For the past week I have been sniffing Opana Extended Release (5mg) and I really dont enjoy them at all.
Almost like its a total waste of time.

I get some high off of them, but the side effects Im experiencing are horrible.
Clogged nose all day long, my head feels like it weights 100 pounds and the left side of my face (the only side I can snort on) is getting numb.

I really prefer OC, but I cant get any of those for two more weeks. So for now, Im stuck with Opana ER bullshit.

Nikolai
02-07-2010, 13:32
Thats the #1 problem with Opana ER, the stuffed nose. You have to shave the coating off of them then crush and grind it then blow them dry to get the best use of them. If they are wetted in any way(sucking, using water) they are never the same even if left to completely dry, the powder also wont crush as finely after getting wet either. That was the major problem I had with opana when I first started using it. After about 4 months though and being more veteran with using them it kept getting better and better. Ive been using them for 18 months now and I hardly get much clog at all with the ER's for whatever reason. Now I consider Opana the king of the pharms.

One interesting thing about oxycodone is how some of it is metabolized into oxymorphone in the human body. So in a way they are similar.

shadyMyster
02-07-2010, 17:22
ER's for opana IMO are only viable if you have higher doses. 20mg+ for the ERs. Otherwise regular users are wasting their time. I shave the coating off as well. I put it under a light for a minute too, occasionally. No clog here<<<<<

Oppyandme
02-07-2010, 17:56
I have found that the best way to avoid gelling with the ER's is to snort small lines in 1-5 minute intervals. For instance, if I am dead set on snorting 40mg in one sitting, I will break that 40mg into 4 lines (assume we are talking about the 40mg ER's). Then I will sniff half of one of the lines in one nostril, and then the other half of that same line in the opposite nostril. Then I will repeat this every few minutes until said amount is consumed. I am always making sure the inside of my nose is as mucous-free as possible. This really aids in the getting the best absorption possible.

I just sniffed about 15mg and am groovin at work right now :-)

Nikolai
03-07-2010, 04:30
I have found that the best way to avoid gelling with the ER's is to snort small lines in 1-5 minute intervals. For instance, if I am dead set on snorting 40mg in one sitting, I will break that 40mg into 4 lines (assume we are talking about the 40mg ER's). Then I will sniff half of one of the lines in one nostril, and then the other half of that same line in the opposite nostril. Then I will repeat this every few minutes until said amount is consumed. I am always making sure the inside of my nose is as mucous-free as possible. This really aids in the getting the best absorption possible.

I just sniffed about 15mg and am groovin at work right now :-)

Im able to go an entire 40 and avoid the majority of gelling now. Soon all extended-release oxycodone is going to be anti-abuse versions as well, then it will be all about the instant release versions of both whoever has trouble with the extended versions.

arthunter888
03-07-2010, 04:49
After thinking about it I have no problem with oxycodone being cracked down on. Although it's a nice high, a media constantly pointing the finger at "oxycontin" is a media I could deal with. It is for me a convenient scapegoat. After all, this helps my beloved oxymorphone slip through the cracks, since the finger is already pointing at something else.

shadyMyster
03-07-2010, 07:25
I agree arthunter, but beware, this will soon become everyones problem. We're at the beginning stages of this, just like OC was in the 90s. The docs were handing them out and advocating them very much so, just like with OP now. I can see it now "New high powered stronger than 'oxycotton' kills unsuspecting kids who look into grannies cupboards." Oh how I hope this is not the case!

Nikolai
03-07-2010, 09:15
^^Opiates will always be bitched about, Opana just isnt common enough right now to get noticed. There will always be less Opana on the street and less patients using it than oxycodone IMO and in that case it will never get as much attention. Anything could happen though and once generic opana comes out I think it will become some amount more popular. I think Opana will probably compete more with dilaudid. Fentanyl gets heat because of how dangerous the patch can be.

John_Burrows
03-07-2010, 12:16
If you want to get rid of the pill coating, just use a nail file. A pack of cardboard ones from the shop costs a few bucks and should be able to file the coating of a boatload of pills.

Basically, fine, cosmetic sandpaper.

suckmydrugs
03-07-2010, 16:45
WOW! This thread really surprises me with these posts about Opana being great and mighty. I've been prescribed Opana (oxymorphone) 20mg ER's for a few months now after my physician switched me from Oxycodone 30mg IRs.

The Opana (oxymorphone) really do suck, they have little or no euphoria at all. Especially to someone who's got tolerance! I do understand the pharmacokinetics of it since I majored in the field.

If you are looking for recreational use I do not recommend Opana (oxymorphone), stick with Oxycodone or OC.

shadyMyster
03-07-2010, 17:00
"suckmydrugs", If you look up ^ and a page back, you will see there is much debate about this issue. I too agree with you, that the euphoria is not anywhere near that of OC and others. Please catch up on the posts on this page and a few pages back, and get up to speed! We need to use an inquiry/survey form here, that would be ideal.

suckmydrugs
03-07-2010, 18:00
Yea, I have gone back a couple pages and read the controversial debate about this drug. I still see no use for Opana! I will have to go back again and re-read!
Thx!

suckmydrugs
03-07-2010, 21:38
***Ok so now I've got a question***

Earlier this morning (6 hours ago) I ingested 40mg of Opana ER orally [which I sort of chewed with my front teeth then swallowed]. After 5 hours of feeling nothing at all except a heating sensation in my face, I decided to grab one more 20mg Opana ER; took the green coating off, ground & crushed it up to a fine crystalline powder and insufflated it [not all at once, in 10mg/10 min increments]. I did feel a little bit of euphoria after approx 15 minutes. :\

I do feel that this does not compare to my usual euphoria I get from Oxycodone IR (Roxicodone)! However; it just seems like a much lower and smoother euphoria and not like the speedy effect I get from roxys.

So my question is: With my tolerance being around 120mg of Oxycodone IR (Roxicodone) how many MG of Opana ER would I need to sufficiently equal a comparable dose?

*I have checked conversion charts but none of them are specifically correct nor correlated. I know everyone is different but based on your opinions/personal experiences what do you think is right?

arthunter888
03-07-2010, 22:43
It is no surprise to me that most of the people saying opana has no recreational value are the people taking it ORALLY. Um, hello, 10% BA anyone? Or they are using 10 or 20mg pills, or both factors. (There is a technique with OM, it's not as user friendly as OC).

I challenge you to get a hold of a 40mg opana (not 20mg, too dilute) grind it to the finest powder possible, clear and dry out your nose, and find the right dose for your tolerance to snort using the proper snorting technique for Opana ERs on a full stomach.

Then, let's judge whether or not you are struggling to keep your eyes open with the careless indifference of a content smack-head. There are a select few who cannot metabolize oxymorphone effectively, but the majority dissing OM I say are simply doing it wrong.

shadyMyster
03-07-2010, 23:25
He's not dismissing it, but I agree with him. I have 30s. I do get some euph, but not nearly as much as I would with OC if I had equivalent amounts. Once again, I reiterate that people may confuse it's potency with euphoria. There is some euphoria, and some sedation/analgesia at low doses which is great. Its a great well rounded pk. Nodding off is not pleasurable for some.

I agree, it will make you nod, it's super potent and strong. Of course, this is established...this has NOTHING TO DO WITH EUPHORIA!This just further validates my arguments

Nikolai
03-07-2010, 23:29
I of course disagree about the euphoria, some think opanas euphoria is superior to even heroin, but this debate can go on and on and is pretty stupid, just use whatever you like, who cares. Some people love fentanyl, some love dilaudid, some love oxycodone, some even prefer hydrocodone to oxycodone, and some like oxymorphone. Whos right and whos wrong and most of all, who cares? This has me wondering if I should go to the oxycodone thread to talk about how much better I feel Opana is to oxycodone, how it has more euphoria, more potency. How after using oxycodone for 10 months and then trying oxymorphone I felt no reason to ever use oxycodone again. Blah Blah Blah.

As for railing the ER's Oppyandme, I will go multiple lines as you one after the other, or the majority of the time I prep the pill into a single line 5 or 6 inch line and inhale pretty hard half the line up one and half the line up the other at one time. ER's are the one pill I inhale hard even to the point where I feel a little reaching the back towards my throat. I get the best buzz and least, if any, clog that way. Inhaling the ER's softly leads to more clog and less absorption IMO. That way blows me out, and yes, more euphoria then I feel using oxycodone. I lay down to listen to the radio feeling really good. There is sort of an art to using these. The ER's are the one pill I feel need to be cranked hard up the nose.

arthunter888
03-07-2010, 23:32
^^Yeah, I guess it's correct that everyone has a different definition of euphoria. I just define it as mood elevation, not necessarily in a speedy way as a lot may require of "euphoria". I think opana has the same of more mood elevation than oxycodone, but it is more sedating. It also helps that opana has some very nice warm tingly energy waves running through my spine. I think this is apart of its euphoria.

Nikolai
03-07-2010, 23:45
^^Yeah, I guess it's correct that everyone has a different definition of euphoria. I just define it as mood elevation, not necessarily in a speedy way as a lot may require of "euphoria". I think opana has the same of more mood elevation than oxycodone, but it is more sedating. It also helps that opana has some very nice warm tingly energy waves running through my spine. I think this is apart of its euphoria.

I think that part of the euphoria too, like a body high or a shivering euphoria through your body, I love the feeling it gives me. Better than anything else Ive tried, given Ive never used heroin. The only problem is I think its super addicting, which is why I would never ever shoot oxymorphone.

suckmydrugs
04-07-2010, 00:10
I suppose it all does depend on the user's preference. IMO I like oxycodone better. Today WAS the first time I insufflated Opana ER and yes it did bring an acceptable amount of pleasurable euphoria. However; not my type. I've done a lot of painkillers, even H and I'd have to say OC & Dilaudid (hydrmorphone) tops it for me.

I'll give Opana ER a thumbs up; although I do prefer oxycodone instead IMHO.

arthunter888
04-07-2010, 04:10
In my experience, I still preferred oxy after the first few uses of OM. But it seemed after repeated use, something changed. I'm convinced OM must grow on people before it is preferred, including getting the right technique down. It seems after a certain point the weird unpredictable high turns into something consistently warm and pleasurable. Maybe something to do with one's metabolism/adaptation. I'd love to try dilaudid, just non-existent in my area. I like a high with legs, so I think all I would like is its come-up.

Nikolai
04-07-2010, 04:48
I suppose it all does depend on the user's preference. IMO I like oxycodone better. Today WAS the first time I insufflated Opana ER and yes it did bring an acceptable amount of pleasurable euphoria. However; not my type. I've done a lot of painkillers, even H and I'd have to say OC & Dilaudid (hydrmorphone) tops it for me.

I'll give Opana ER a thumbs up; although I do prefer oxycodone instead IMHO.

Just to point out the varying differences of opinions, Ive always been very disappointed with dilaudid except for the times I was on a drip or having it IV'ed in the hospital. Plugged and railed I thought it blew. Fentanyl, another one of the higher potency opiates I also was highly disappointed with except for the couple times I had it IV'ed in the hospital.

Nikolai
04-07-2010, 04:58
In my experience, I still preferred oxy after the first few uses of OM. But it seemed after repeated use, something changed. I'm convinced OM must grow on people before it is preferred, including getting the right technique down. It seems after a certain point the weird unpredictable high turns into something consistently warm and pleasurable. Maybe something to do with one's metabolism/adaptation. I'd love to try dilaudid, just non-existent in my area. I like a high with legs, so I think all I would like is its come-up.

The first time I tried oxymorphone I was sold, but I started with the IR version. I was using OC and/or Roxi's for almost a year before giving OM IR a try. I liked it enough that I made the switch to the anti-abuse ER version over easy to use OC. And as you point out, I struggled with the OMER's for a few months after starting with them. It really was something I had to master. I never got the euphoric feeling I got from oxymorphone outside of IV diluadid or maybe IV morphine much earlier. As their names suggest to me Oxymorphone is almost to oxycodone what morphine is to codeine, just superior, for pain as well. As far as what can be used at home though, I still think OC and roxi's are 2nd best., I prefer OC to dilaudid and especially morphine and fentanyl. When I see someone not wanting to use opana after a disappointing experience, I first think the anti-abuse pill does do its job, and second I really believe they are missing out, but I now just put it to personal preference. I always advise against getting accustomed to Opana unless you are sure you wont have to fall back to something else though, because it could be a struggle.

Nikolai
04-07-2010, 07:37
***Ok so now I've got a question***

Earlier this morning (6 hours ago) I ingested 40mg of Opana ER orally [which I sort of chewed with my front teeth then swallowed]. After 5 hours of feeling nothing at all except a heating sensation in my face, I decided to grab one more 20mg Opana ER; took the green coating off, ground & crushed it up to a fine crystalline powder and insufflated it [not all at once, in 10mg/10 min increments]. I did feel a little bit of euphoria after approx 15 minutes. :\

I do feel that this does not compare to my usual euphoria I get from Oxycodone IR (Roxicodone)! However; it just seems like a much lower and smoother euphoria and not like the speedy effect I get from roxys.

So my question is: With my tolerance being around 120mg of Oxycodone IR (Roxicodone) how many MG of Opana ER would I need to sufficiently equal a comparable dose?

*I have checked conversion charts but none of them are specifically correct nor correlated. I know everyone is different but based on your opinions/personal experiences what do you think is right?

30-40mg's railed, dont ever take it oral, only 10% of it gets in your bloodstream that way. Shave the coating off with a knife, dont let it get wet, crush and grind it into powder. I never inhale lightly as I would with roxi's instead I would inhale 20mg's hard up one nostril and 20mg's hard up the other. I never inhale lightly as I normally would with roxi's. You may just react better to oxycodone for whatever reason.