• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Will the new generation of LU party pills be tested?

rm2x

Bluelighter
Just wondering if they will get tested like the neo****** range will be.

They have stated on their forum that they can't be sold in NZ due to being very close to illegal drugs, but they have been selling them to Australia.

I can't get a straight answer from them as to what is in them, all they said was that it's D.O.M.S and a "proprietary herbal blend".

would be nice to see...

ive heard they are active and nice but horrible bodyload and comedown...

cheers for that

they're becoming more popular from what I have heard over here and in the US

IWillHostIt said:
Yo rm2x,

What are they like? I'll be trying them in the next few weeks.

I've avoided them, they sound a little toxic.

Was thinking the reason they hadn't been tested was that they were affiliated with Stargate, but they assured me that they stopped working with them after BZP was banned.

Still a little suss as to why they haven't been tested yet though......

IWillHostIt said:

The LU website says "Warning
UNFORTUNATELY THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE TO NEW ZEALAND OR AUSTRALIAN CUSTOMERS."

I guess other resellers don't mind sending to Aus?

^ I looked for ages to find the website your referring to.

Could not find one that stated that message

I tried these tonight, there alright but made my eyes all red. (made me really fucking paranoid).

I'm surprised I feel ok, I don't feel that it depleted all my serotonin. I think I will be able to function normally at work on monday.

they seem to last for a long time (about the same as mdma). and two does the trick.

Last edited:
Just got this in my email:

Just for your information Lxxx Uxxx have opened up to
shipping the Generation 3.1 products into Australia. Please note we use
different chemicals to that used in Neorganics.

Would be good to know what is in them, as they're definitely becoming more popular down here.

Interesting to note that the BZP free groove ones list "Synthetic equivalent of standardized Geranium oil extract" as their main ingredient.
Methylhexaneamine maybe?

[Local retailer] is going to be stocking them from what I was told by the girl at the counter, and they`re usually pretty strict from what I`ve seen. I wonder what is in them?

[EDIT: Removed source. hoptis]

Last edited by a moderator:
Methylhexaneamine and poppy seeds are in some of them lol

Poppy seeds? I'm assuming they'd be extracting the alkaloids from said seeds then. Either that or they're bullshitting :p

There is a thread on the forum I go on alot as to what is in the 3.1 L.U. range .

H.C contains roughly 150mg diphenyl prolinol and 150 mg glaucine hydrobromide.
M.M contains roughly 250mg glaucine hydrobromide.
N.B contains roughly 250mg diphenyl prolinol.

Not very herbal if you ask me 8o

I don't think anyone knows whats in the Doves or the S.D's still Tho there was a guy willing to test them if you sent him some, but I don't think anyone did

No, and from what I believe, there won't be anything coming my way - in the short term at least. It seems some around here are concerned there might be a similar outcome to that which occurred with the Neo products and are no longer willing to assist in revealing the contents. So much for harm reduction aye? I'll comment further on this shortly.