Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Snoo! Part Two!!

My Girlfriend is back from her holiday<3

Gonna grab some afternoon delight;)

Warning: Corny post!

It's been about 5 years since I could say that I am in Love.

I can now<3

^ I reckon 2cdingo myself - it has a little more bite about it.

b372_1.JPG

Picked up a pair of Mission 763's for £20 from ebay. So lush and rich sounding and you've got to love the 80s styling. Pretty! :)

Our house is now kitted up with five hifi's. Oh how the neighbours love us =D

(a warning - buying classic hifi equipment on ebay is highly addictive..)

^ nice!

i always wanted a pair of them when i was a teenager but there's no way i could afford them. 20 quid???

i think it was the 753s i liked - the ones with 5 speakers on each side.

Mission%20753%20-%201.JPG

Mission 763?

The top range mission at the moment 'Pilastro' costs $30,000 a pair but apparently it's a bargain! The cones are made from hemp too %)

The styling is quality..

Mission_762_speakers.jpg

love it! =D

Haha when I was in my late teens I remember my mate opening up the boot of his metallic purple metro complete with alien spray painted on the bonnet and seeing a pair of 80's hi fi speakers wired up to the cd player. It worked. Getting stoned was always fun in his car. (Yes, I said a metro)

I got some warfedale speakers (p4000) from ebay for a tenner as he lived up the road.

He looked gutted at selling them cheaply, probably wasnt that much of a bargain. But his face was nothing compared to my mums neighbours as I unpacked them.

probably not that good but a lot better compared to my 50w techncis supplemented with shelf speakers from an old record player! They do the trick wired up to my ancient trio amp (Kenwood before they became kenwood apparently).

Soundsystem prob cost me no more that £30. Does the trick for my dub-love anyhow.

13 hours of sleep and no more university=D

and then waking up to two little kittens silently creeping into bed with me and cuddling my kneecaps then purring like a hovercraft=D<3=D

My snoo is my youngest getting excited about me going up to see her and take her out for a joint birthday lunch the day after she completes her final Degree hand-in on the 23rd :)

Since I'm in the midst of one of my weird health-freak phases, my snoo is cooking and eating delicious nutritious organic food after being unhealthy the whole weekend. Oh, and sushi!!!

Concerning hi-fi.... Snoo - been offered some 1960s Lowther folded horn speakers. Wood finish (well they ARE wood) on the outside, matt white inside with uplights. Switch them on, switch off the other lights and it's sort of fireside feeling.
Most effortless perfection. Just need to get My Tandberg pre-amp & Quad power amps (2 mono blocks) rewired with those super Russian made valves...

Going all out on the "post Loading" with great sucess. Bannanas 5htp water multivits,tea...the works! I feel great!