• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Most Euphoric Benzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't use them to get high? You sound like you could use one of those Restoril right now. LOL

I have to totally disagree with this guy above.

I took 25% off of my opiate usage with benzos.
I look for a nod, and dammit! I get them, no questions asked.

Oxy+Restoril= :) :) :) :) :) five smiley faces.

Well of course they add to the fun of being under an opiate but shit can hit the fan when your not careful mixing benzo and opiates.

Beside, I find opiates are fine by themselves, without the added sedation of a benzo.

I save mine for the come downs.

It's better for my opiate tolerance, you just don't need as much.
You can have a stash.

A f*****g Stash!!!!!!

Yes, Temaz rocks my socks!!!!!!!!!!

ive seen alot of polls that rate xanax as the most euphoric, potent and best benzo by far, of all the polls ive seen xanax blows everything out of the water. im scripted 28 20mg temazepam a week along with 42 5mg diazepam a week and i have to take upwards of 200mg of temazepam to get a good feeling. ive taken xanax once i think i tuk 12mg and it nocked me out, what would you guys suggest as a good xanax dose for euphoria?
thanks guys

Some really good advice: Think twice about doing large doses of benzodiazepines. It's a dangerous road to go down, and if (when!) you don't stay in control, you will spiral down into a very, very bad place where you will have to taper off the benzos, and it will affect your life in serious ways. Please consider not using benzos in recreational doses.

allhough i generally prefer hypnotics, because they require to take far less for an equivalent high... a high dose of diazepam is very pleasant... but my favs stay lormetazeam, loprazolam, miazolam and temazepam...

Yea, I think Diazepam is quite underrated when it comes to feeling really nice :)
As I mentioned, around 20mg is really quite lush. Especially when it comes to feeling anxious and stressed out.

The best benzos, and actually the best drugs, are those IV'able, because the most euphoric drugs are not solely based on their psychoactive properties but mainly on their ability to kick in fast. The faster the psychoactive drug (if it is recreational) kicks in, the most euphoric the drug is.

The best benzos, and actually the best drugs, are those IV'able, because the most euphoric drugs are not solely based on their psychoactive properties but mainly on their ability to kick in fast. The faster the psychoactive drug (if it is recreational) kicks in, the most euphoric the drug is.

I don't really know what you're talking about man. When it comes to benzodiazepines, I would say IVing them is useless unless you're talking about midazolam.

Look at flurazepam. It can easily be IV'd. It's very water soluble. But IVing flurazepam is less rewarding than orally taking temazepam (in my opinion).

Benzos are the only category of drugs that don't really need to be IV'd. Most (other than some rare ones, midazolam, and triazolam) have high oral BA's.

^ Sorry, English isn't my main language, so maybe I'm not expressing my thoughts as good as with French. Yeah I was refering to liquid benzos made to be IV'ed. But I've read somewhere what I intended to say, maybe benzos aren't the best example but anyway. I'll try to explain this thing better later ;)

Triazolam is the most euphoric to me. Followed by Valium. Xanax isn't euphoric to me, they just knock me out and make me sluggish, but then again I never remember anything when I do xanax so maybe I just never remember it haha

Alprazolam would be the most Euphoric for me personally if the dose is big enough & I'm not already tired... 2nd pick for me would be Lorazepam, and maybe Clonazepam 3rd, although I think I took it for so long that it didn't work anymore.

Hmmm, I thought this question was very subjective. Being an opiate abuser and having tried like only six of seven benzos regularly, I never found them recreational or euphoric.

Anyway, while researching nimetazepam, I found this on wikipedia:

"Together with temazepam abusers, they accounted for 47% of the abusers arrested in 2005.[4] In Japan, where seizures of diverted nimetazepam are mostly concentrated, it remains as a major drug of abuse... Japanese organized crime syndicates control the distribution of nimetazepam and to a lesser extent, flutoprazepam, temazepam, midazolam, and triazolam, all of which are the most heavily controlled and most in demand benzodiazepines throughout East Asia and Southeast Asia.[5]
Darke, Ross & Hall found that nimetazepam was rated extremely high by drug abusers, rating second only to temazepam among benzodiazepines. The two most common reasons for this preference were that it was the ‘strongest’ and that it gave a good ‘high.'

So according to Darke, Ross, and Hall (whoever these guys are):
1. nimetazepam
and
2, 3, 4, 5: flutoprazepam, temazepam, midazolam, and triazolam

I think it may have to do with water solubility for injection (except I know triazolam (Halcion) isn't very water soluable, but is pretty good when IV'ed with <10% of alcohol, don't do it).

Hmmm, I thought this question was very subjective. Being an opiate abuser and having tried like only six of seven benzos regularly, I never found them recreational or euphoric.

Anyway, while researching nimetazepam, I found this on wikipedia:

"Together with temazepam abusers, they accounted for 47% of the abusers arrested in 2005.[4] In Japan, where seizures of diverted nimetazepam are mostly concentrated, it remains as a major drug of abuse... Japanese organized crime syndicates control the distribution of nimetazepam and to a lesser extent, flutoprazepam, temazepam, midazolam, and triazolam, all of which are the most heavily controlled and most in demand benzodiazepines throughout East Asia and Southeast Asia.[5]
Darke, Ross & Hall found that nimetazepam was rated extremely high by drug abusers, rating second only to temazepam among benzodiazepines. The two most common reasons for this preference were that it was the ‘strongest’ and that it gave a good ‘high.'

So according to Darke, Ross, and Hall (whoever these guys are):
1. nimetazepam
and
2, 3, 4, 5: flutoprazepam, temazepam, midazolam, and triazolam

I think it may have to do with water solubility for injection (except I know triazolam (Halcion) isn't very water soluable, but is pretty good when IV'ed with <10% of alcohol, don't do it).

Temazepam is just euphoric as hell, and so is midazolam. I haven't gotten to try a lot of triazolam but I was impressed with the 0.25mg sublingual dose I had. Temazepam is also really poorly soluble in water, it's practically infeasible for IV.

I've Iv'ed loprazolam which was great.. but orrally ingested i would go for temazepam or lormetazepam

Hey!! Do you get the Dormonoct 2mg pills in France, they are 2mg Loprazolam made by Aventis....anyway, they have not so much binder, and the usual binders you'd find in a pill, and they are tiny!! I've been snorting them like crazy and get a rush, especially snorting together with bupe...I haven't IV'd in a while but these Dormonocts are soooooooo tempting, and I have almost pure Buprenorphine powder, Flurazepam , Zolpidem and Good Coke (Bolivian Oily shit, not the peruvian ut to hell shite for the lower classes....ahhhh gotta love Elitism, if I'm in :) ) anyway I've been feeling like lets fuck this almost 3years and a half no IV use and IV a mad speedball, I have a hefty tolerance and I'm rx'd all the drugs but the Loprazolam.... And I know I'll end up doing iyt and that the extraction of 20mg of bupe I just finished and railed about 2mg is gonna have 10mg left in 24 hours....might as well IV the bupe, get double than snorting, and try a new rush!!

Compared to Midazolam what wqould an equivalent dose of 30mg of midazolam be in loprazolam....also, I uis hte backload with cottons in other syringes method to filter, is that ok for this mix of drugs? and last should I IV Loprazolam on it's own firts to feel the ¨pure¨ effects instead of the crazy mix...... thanks a load, I know Loprazolam ain't available in many countries....what a shame, IMO t kicks Flunitrazepam's ass, in the morning I wake up do a 1mg Bupe-1mg Loprazolam line and I'm good to go anywhere!!!

Oh about Flurazepam, they are water solluble, I deffinitely don't reccomend snorting them, I have big 30mg bitter tasting tabs with an oc-40 like yellow coating and they are the size of an oc80, and burn like helll....ortal works great, but how about IV flurazepam? ever tried that? I will later if I decide to proceed and do the IV combo of 1,5mg bupe 20mg zolpidem 3mg loprazolam and 22,5mg flurazepam....around 75mg-125mg of cocaine in the mix too....wooo-hooo I'ma blast off!!! But I won't be able to tell ¨I haven't shot anything in X years¨blah blah, or I could but Ill know I'll be lying....so might as well make this a good one.

Dissolve - backload - push pack into spoon - filter with a tampon cotton (they are sterile, best filters ever!) see what bthe contents look like and shoot away....is this right for loprazolam? how about the mix?

Thanks all!

P.S.: Loprazolam is THE benzo

I have IV'd flurazepam. You might as well take it orally, it's nothing spectacular. Then again I never tried doses larger than 1 to 2 mg.

Flurazepam is plenty water soluble though.

well if I'ma do loprazolam might as well do Flurazepam, I have these HUGE 30mg pills with a coating though....would the backloading technique with one syringe filled with sterile cotton and coffe filters work for flurazepam.... I paln on doing 3-4 of a pill, Hey Caqp't you IV'd from the caps or from the pills?

Also I'd like to know if there's anyspecifics, rcocomendaiton,etc for Loprazolam IV, the backloading technique qill work for sure, but might get lazy and start shooting them from the spoon ater filtering a couple of times..... Thanlks for the info :) And if you can get some Loprazolam =D

Status
Not open for further replies.