View Full Version : Most Euphoric Benzo

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

gsta4lyfe
10-02-2010, 00:45
alprazolam (xanax)
clonazepam (klonopin)

DarkSkys
10-02-2010, 03:52
Don't use them to get high? You sound like you could use one of those Restoril right now. LOL

I have to totally disagree with this guy above.

I took 25% off of my opiate usage with benzos.
I look for a nod, and dammit! I get them, no questions asked.

Oxy+Restoril= :) :) :) :) :) five smiley faces.

Well of course they add to the fun of being under an opiate but shit can hit the fan when your not careful mixing benzo and opiates.

Beside, I find opiates are fine by themselves, without the added sedation of a benzo.

I save mine for the come downs.

Psychedelic Jay
10-02-2010, 03:54
It's better for my opiate tolerance, you just don't need as much.
You can have a stash.

A f*****g Stash!!!!!!

Yes, Temaz rocks my socks!!!!!!!!!!

benzohead_scotty
23-02-2010, 10:19
ive seen alot of polls that rate xanax as the most euphoric, potent and best benzo by far, of all the polls ive seen xanax blows everything out of the water. im scripted 28 20mg temazepam a week along with 42 5mg diazepam a week and i have to take upwards of 200mg of temazepam to get a good feeling. ive taken xanax once i think i tuk 12mg and it nocked me out, what would you guys suggest as a good xanax dose for euphoria?
thanks guys

Wings of wax
23-02-2010, 11:30
Some really good advice: Think twice about doing large doses of benzodiazepines. It's a dangerous road to go down, and if (when!) you don't stay in control, you will spiral down into a very, very bad place where you will have to taper off the benzos, and it will affect your life in serious ways. Please consider not using benzos in recreational doses.

phatass
23-02-2010, 18:48
allhough i generally prefer hypnotics, because they require to take far less for an equivalent high... a high dose of diazepam is very pleasant... but my favs stay lormetazeam, loprazolam, miazolam and temazepam...

monstanoodle
23-02-2010, 20:47
Yea, I think Diazepam is quite underrated when it comes to feeling really nice :)
As I mentioned, around 20mg is really quite lush. Especially when it comes to feeling anxious and stressed out.

debaser
23-02-2010, 22:47
The best benzos, and actually the best drugs, are those IV'able, because the most euphoric drugs are not solely based on their psychoactive properties but mainly on their ability to kick in fast. The faster the psychoactive drug (if it is recreational) kicks in, the most euphoric the drug is.

hydroazuanacaine
23-02-2010, 22:58
^if you try hard enough, you can shoot em all.

Captain.Heroin
24-02-2010, 09:08
The best benzos, and actually the best drugs, are those IV'able, because the most euphoric drugs are not solely based on their psychoactive properties but mainly on their ability to kick in fast. The faster the psychoactive drug (if it is recreational) kicks in, the most euphoric the drug is.

I don't really know what you're talking about man. When it comes to benzodiazepines, I would say IVing them is useless unless you're talking about midazolam.

Look at flurazepam. It can easily be IV'd. It's very water soluble. But IVing flurazepam is less rewarding than orally taking temazepam (in my opinion).

Benzos are the only category of drugs that don't really need to be IV'd. Most (other than some rare ones, midazolam, and triazolam) have high oral BA's.

debaser
24-02-2010, 12:47
^ Sorry, English isn't my main language, so maybe I'm not expressing my thoughts as good as with French. Yeah I was refering to liquid benzos made to be IV'ed. But I've read somewhere what I intended to say, maybe benzos aren't the best example but anyway. I'll try to explain this thing better later ;)

ALICE_D418
25-02-2010, 02:59
Triazolam is the most euphoric to me. Followed by Valium. Xanax isn't euphoric to me, they just knock me out and make me sluggish, but then again I never remember anything when I do xanax so maybe I just never remember it haha

Mandatory17
25-02-2010, 03:46
Alprazolam would be the most Euphoric for me personally if the dose is big enough & I'm not already tired... 2nd pick for me would be Lorazepam, and maybe Clonazepam 3rd, although I think I took it for so long that it didn't work anymore.

OpiYum
25-02-2010, 06:02
Hmmm, I thought this question was very subjective. Being an opiate abuser and having tried like only six of seven benzos regularly, I never found them recreational or euphoric.

Anyway, while researching nimetazepam, I found this on wikipedia:

"Together with temazepam abusers, they accounted for 47% of the abusers arrested in 2005.[4] In Japan, where seizures of diverted nimetazepam are mostly concentrated, it remains as a major drug of abuse... Japanese organized crime syndicates control the distribution of nimetazepam and to a lesser extent, flutoprazepam, temazepam, midazolam, and triazolam, all of which are the most heavily controlled and most in demand benzodiazepines throughout East Asia and Southeast Asia.[5]
Darke, Ross & Hall found that nimetazepam was rated extremely high by drug abusers, rating second only to temazepam among benzodiazepines. The two most common reasons for this preference were that it was the ‘strongest’ and that it gave a good ‘high.'

So according to Darke, Ross, and Hall (whoever these guys are):
1. nimetazepam
and
2, 3, 4, 5: flutoprazepam, temazepam, midazolam, and triazolam

I think it may have to do with water solubility for injection (except I know triazolam (Halcion) isn't very water soluable, but is pretty good when IV'ed with <10% of alcohol, don't do it).

NCUK
25-02-2010, 06:09
temazepam for me then clonazepam

Captain.Heroin
25-02-2010, 09:06
Hmmm, I thought this question was very subjective. Being an opiate abuser and having tried like only six of seven benzos regularly, I never found them recreational or euphoric.

Anyway, while researching nimetazepam, I found this on wikipedia:

"Together with temazepam abusers, they accounted for 47% of the abusers arrested in 2005.[4] In Japan, where seizures of diverted nimetazepam are mostly concentrated, it remains as a major drug of abuse... Japanese organized crime syndicates control the distribution of nimetazepam and to a lesser extent, flutoprazepam, temazepam, midazolam, and triazolam, all of which are the most heavily controlled and most in demand benzodiazepines throughout East Asia and Southeast Asia.[5]
Darke, Ross & Hall found that nimetazepam was rated extremely high by drug abusers, rating second only to temazepam among benzodiazepines. The two most common reasons for this preference were that it was the ‘strongest’ and that it gave a good ‘high.'

So according to Darke, Ross, and Hall (whoever these guys are):
1. nimetazepam
and
2, 3, 4, 5: flutoprazepam, temazepam, midazolam, and triazolam

I think it may have to do with water solubility for injection (except I know triazolam (Halcion) isn't very water soluable, but is pretty good when IV'ed with <10% of alcohol, don't do it).

Temazepam is just euphoric as hell, and so is midazolam. I haven't gotten to try a lot of triazolam but I was impressed with the 0.25mg sublingual dose I had. Temazepam is also really poorly soluble in water, it's practically infeasible for IV.

The Young Geezer
04-03-2010, 03:03
I've Iv'ed loprazolam which was great.. but orrally ingested i would go for temazepam or lormetazepam

Hey!! Do you get the Dormonoct 2mg pills in France, they are 2mg Loprazolam made by Aventis....anyway, they have not so much binder, and the usual binders you'd find in a pill, and they are tiny!! I've been snorting them like crazy and get a rush, especially snorting together with bupe...I haven't IV'd in a while but these Dormonocts are soooooooo tempting, and I have almost pure Buprenorphine powder, Flurazepam , Zolpidem and Good Coke (Bolivian Oily shit, not the peruvian ut to hell shite for the lower classes....ahhhh gotta love Elitism, if I'm in :) ) anyway I've been feeling like lets fuck this almost 3years and a half no IV use and IV a mad speedball, I have a hefty tolerance and I'm rx'd all the drugs but the Loprazolam.... And I know I'll end up doing iyt and that the extraction of 20mg of bupe I just finished and railed about 2mg is gonna have 10mg left in 24 hours....might as well IV the bupe, get double than snorting, and try a new rush!!

Compared to Midazolam what wqould an equivalent dose of 30mg of midazolam be in loprazolam....also, I uis hte backload with cottons in other syringes method to filter, is that ok for this mix of drugs? and last should I IV Loprazolam on it's own firts to feel the ¨pure¨ effects instead of the crazy mix...... thanks a load, I know Loprazolam ain't available in many countries....what a shame, IMO t kicks Flunitrazepam's ass, in the morning I wake up do a 1mg Bupe-1mg Loprazolam line and I'm good to go anywhere!!!

Oh about Flurazepam, they are water solluble, I deffinitely don't reccomend snorting them, I have big 30mg bitter tasting tabs with an oc-40 like yellow coating and they are the size of an oc80, and burn like helll....ortal works great, but how about IV flurazepam? ever tried that? I will later if I decide to proceed and do the IV combo of 1,5mg bupe 20mg zolpidem 3mg loprazolam and 22,5mg flurazepam....around 75mg-125mg of cocaine in the mix too....wooo-hooo I'ma blast off!!! But I won't be able to tell ¨I haven't shot anything in X years¨blah blah, or I could but Ill know I'll be lying....so might as well make this a good one.

Dissolve - backload - push pack into spoon - filter with a tampon cotton (they are sterile, best filters ever!) see what bthe contents look like and shoot away....is this right for loprazolam? how about the mix?

Thanks all!

P.S.: Loprazolam is THE benzo

Captain.Heroin
04-03-2010, 03:14
I have IV'd flurazepam. You might as well take it orally, it's nothing spectacular. Then again I never tried doses larger than 1 to 2 mg.

Flurazepam is plenty water soluble though.

The Young Geezer
04-03-2010, 04:40
well if I'ma do loprazolam might as well do Flurazepam, I have these HUGE 30mg pills with a coating though....would the backloading technique with one syringe filled with sterile cotton and coffe filters work for flurazepam.... I paln on doing 3-4 of a pill, Hey Caqp't you IV'd from the caps or from the pills?

Also I'd like to know if there's anyspecifics, rcocomendaiton,etc for Loprazolam IV, the backloading technique qill work for sure, but might get lazy and start shooting them from the spoon ater filtering a couple of times..... Thanlks for the info :) And if you can get some Loprazolam =D

debaser
04-03-2010, 08:18
Hey!! Do you get the Dormonoct 2mg pills in France, they are 2mg Loprazolam made by Aventis...

Here in France loprazolam has the name Havlane, also made by Aventis. No 2mg pills, only 1mg.

THE_REAL_OBLIVION
04-03-2010, 08:31
1) temazepam
2) diazepam
3) alprazolam

Rexeh
04-03-2010, 09:00
Midazolam (Versed) - IV
Midazolam (Dormicum) - oral
Diazepam (Valium) - IV
Temazepam (Restoril) - oral
Clonazepam (Rivotril) - oral
Diazepam (Valium) - oral
Alprazolam (Xanax) - oral

-- Peace o/

The Young Geezer
04-03-2010, 20:51
Here in France loprazolam has the name Havlane, also made by Aventis. No 2mg pills, only 1mg.

Cool our doses for benzos seem to be some of the higher in the world (lol I once had a lab compound me LEGALLY 5mg Flunitrazepam pills for insomnia post-rehab, and if I had been a rapist those were a dream come true white with a score and almost sweet tasting) also 15mg midazolam USP vials and a coenucopea of benzos....no triazolam though....which makes me sad, and our opies always come in the low - mid doses, like the strongest OC I could (clean, well on bupe nowadays>) get was OC 40 and the strongest Hydrocodone was 5mg hydrocodone-2.5chlorpheramine the strongest dillies were 4mg the strongest MS-Constin was 60 and so on.... and not because I had a bad hook up, it's cause they import them that way, I was buying legitly, abusing, but buying legally ....paradoxically locally made ampoules of 1mg-1ml of fentanyl were 1quite common...

Anyway I'm still snorting 1mg bupe 1mg loprazolam lines and I gotta get going....so back to the main point, do you know if the Loprazolam is 1mg expressed as Base, and otherwise is 1,2xmg?

Also have you ever IV'd it? I already have the rigs and the pills, just want some insider information....but seems I'll be the locqal guinea pig, come on, someone has had to have IV'd Loprazolam and have some tips!!!

debaser
04-03-2010, 21:04
Use the search engine, something tells me you'll find all the good info...

thelung
04-03-2010, 21:25
1) Triazolam
2) Clonazepam
3) Alprazolam
4) Lorazepam

THE_REAL_OBLIVION
09-03-2010, 00:15
So far i've collected this data from the replies here including mine

Results

Temazepam : Gold : 23 Silver : 2 Bronze : 2
Diazepam : Gold : 20 Silver : 10 Bronze : 6
Lorazepam : Gold : 2 Silver : 4 Bronze : 3
Alprazolam: Gold : 8 Silver : 12 Bronze : 5
Clonazepam: Gold : 8 Silver : 11 Bronze : 5
Nitrazepam: Gold : 1 Silver : 5 Bronze : 3
Bromazepam: Gold : 0 Silver : 0 Bronze : 3
Loprazolam: Gold : 1 Silver : 2 Bronze : 0
Triazolam : Gold : 4 Silver : 1 Bronze : 4
Midazolam : Gold : 4 Silver : 2 Bronze : 2
Brotizolam: Gold : 1
Flunitrazepam : Bronze : 3
Nimetazepam : Gold : 2 Silver : 1 Bronze : 0
Flurazepam : Gold : 1 Silver : 1
Etizolam : Gold : 1
Lormetazepam : Gold : 2

So if we class this medalophoria wise we get this :

1) Diazepam : 36
2) Temazepam: 27
3) Alprazolam: 25
4) Clonazepam : 24

Most golden covered euphorics give us this :

1)Temazepam 23 Golds
2)Diazepam 20 Golds
3)Alprazolam/Clonazepam : 8

Crazy how long Valium has been around and is still the favorite amongst a lots of users. As for myself
i'm surprised Oxazepam wasn't mentioned at all....it's not in my top 3 but it would be 4th, closest thing
to valium muscle wise for me.

Nothing surprising for me here, I guess if we had different benzos in canada it would be different, nimetazepam always intrigued me.

hydroazuanacaine
09-03-2010, 00:30
^Fun post.

Edit:
oh, but i notice you didnt weight the medals in "medalophoria." Poor choice.
Would be Diazepam winning at 86, Temazepam coming in second at 75, Alprozolam far behind in third at 53, Clonazepam almost placing at 51, if gold, silver, and bronze were given the weights of 3, 2, and 1 respectively. Rank is unaffected; controversy is narrowly avoided.

THE_REAL_OBLIVION
09-03-2010, 08:42
I knew someone would want to bring this to light. That's fine, i knew my data was solid ;)

lightitup
09-03-2010, 08:50
Clonazapam is my favorite. I can stay awake and be happy, it's wonderful.
Alprazolam usually knocks me out if I go past .5mg, though the hour before is pretty sweet.
Temazepam knocks me the fuck out as well, I used it for years as a sleeping pill.
Diazepam wasn't anything special when I tried it, though i only took 20mg, so that doesn't count in the race.
Ativan works great for anxiety but I don't see much recreational use.

Serious
09-03-2010, 09:20
I just started getting into benzos with kpins, and they weren't euphoric at all imo. Can't wait to get my hands on some Valium.

MASTERP
09-03-2010, 09:33
xanax,

but benzos are still stupid and not very euphoric.

good to get to sleep and cure hangover though.

Agreed! Idk why ppl love benzos over opiates, i've never gotten it. Oxy is always more euphoric than xanax.

To address the thread topic:
Xanax
Ativan
Valium
Klonopin

themdyaunome
10-03-2010, 02:15
Out of the benzos Ive tried: Xanax, valium, ativan, klonopin, bromazepam and midazolam, Id say xanax is the most euphoric, although Im prescribed it so most of the common ones dont do anything but make me feel normal. I enjoy klonopin the most though because of its longer half-life. Bromazepam did nothing for me which is odd because Ive heard a lot of people enjoy it. Midazolam just made me blackout 90% of the time.

debaser
10-03-2010, 13:28
^ Bromazepam made me full blown depressive in less than a week (30 tabs). Now I stay the hell away from this benzo. Others are just fine.

jeah
11-05-2010, 17:09
1. Temazepam
2. Diazepam

I've had xanax, valium, temazepam, bromazepam, ativan and clonazepam

Klonopin is BY FAR the worst. 4mg does the same as 20mg and is a crappy felling. just dulled out. temaz and valium are the only ones that have a little euphoria.

I have been scripted all of those except for bromazepam.

oh ya I have had IV versed. My dentist was a friend of my dads so when I had my wisdom teeth removed I asked him if he could IV the fentanyl and wait a few minutes before he shot me with the versed. he did :) also scripted me 60 perc 10's afterward.

hydroazuanacaine
11-05-2010, 17:20
I asked him if he could IV the fentanyl and wait a few minutes before he shot me with the versed. he did :)
haha, awesome request. cool that he went with it.

emjay
27-05-2010, 21:02
Dormicum (midazolam) is one of my favorites, but euphoric? Even 15mg of that stuff orally puts me to sleep like no other benzo can (10+mg Xanax, 150mg temazepam, etc). Granted, most benzos doesn't even seem to work for me but I find midazolam fantastically useful, just not recreational.

monstanoodle
28-05-2010, 00:41
Euphoria is usually more common for those who take them for Anxiety as the feeling of relief is so, so, so utterly lush :)
People without Anxiety issues are less likely to experience this.
I'd be interested for someone who falls into the latter category to try out Nimetazepam though as that is seriously euphoric :) But if you could get your hands on it then I'd be flabbergasted!
Tis very rare.

skn
28-05-2010, 00:58
Anything that ends in pam can pretty much kiss my ass, cept for like diazepam, just my opinion though, donno what the big deal is about temazepam other than its easy to get a script for, i mean look at recreational use across the country, seems to be xanax, no ones slanging temezepam lol

monstanoodle
28-05-2010, 05:31
I was under the impression (from reading around on here) that it's more difficult to get scripted in the USA for some reason (possibly for it's perceived abuse potential - remember all the lost limbs?).
Alprazolam seems to be everywhere over there though, possibly because it's very potent mg/mg?
And maybe you didn't take enough Temaz when you did? But, everyone responds to different Benzos differently.
Though, personally, I think it's a wonderful Benzo ^_^

hydroazuanacaine
28-05-2010, 05:39
I was under the impression (from reading around on here) that it's more difficult to get scripted in the USA for some reason
^i live in the US, i am a pretty active member of the benzo using community, and I have never seen a temazepam pill.

kpin and xanax are everywhere. shit, xanax is so popular we've found it sweeping up our floor after parties. i've never seen anyone scripted ativan besides me, but i don't feel like it's uncommon, just not sold like xanax is. i used to consider valium rare, but just one person you know getting a big monthly script can change that. i still dont think it's a very common outpatient benzo. triazolam is uncommon, but i've had one buddy scripted it with refills. but never any temazepam. sucks, i hear such good things.

Shambles
28-05-2010, 06:12
"Tramazi, ya spazzi" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dusgLQ21H9k) - Script day today =D

Alpraz is probably the second best for euphoria for me but not a patch on temazis <3

Would love to sample some of those funky Japanese benzos though.

emjay
31-05-2010, 08:44
Euphoria is usually more common for those who take them for Anxiety as the feeling of relief is so, so, so utterly lush :)
I'd be interested for someone who falls into the latter category to try out Nimetazepam though as that is seriously euphoric :) But if you could get your hands on it then I'd be flabbergasted!
Tis very rare.

Problem is I've been diagnosed (by multiple expert opinions) with VERY severe GAD, among other things, to the point where I am able to collect disability. And benzos still just don't seem to do a damn thing for me.

As for temazepam, I've been scripted it in Canada a few times by my GP, it's never been too difficult to get and my pharmacy always has it in stock (unlike most of the meds I'm on now - dilaudid, dexedrine, and parnate in particular) but as it's one of the more hypnotic benzos the only way you're going to see it is for insomnia. And I had to ask for it directly after valium and ativan SL failed to work. Actually, I gave my doctor a choice between long, medium, and short-acting (nitrazepam, temazepam, and triazolam respectively) but I already had a good idea he'd choose the medium one, temazepam has a great duration for normal sleep - what I wasn't expecting was an initial script of 60mg/night, I was worried about getting single 15's.

Psychonauticunt
01-06-2010, 22:15
Alprazolam has always been the most euphoric for me, with clonazepam coming in a close second. I suspect midazolam might have taken the #1 spot had I shot it, but I don't inject drugs (yet) so it fell slightly short of its potential. I don't agree at all with most people here that temazepam is amazingly euphoric - average benzo for me.

Psychonauticunt
05-07-2010, 11:37
1. Alprazolam (oral)
2. Clonazepam (oral)
3. Nitrazepam (oral)
4. Midazolam (oral)
5. Temazepam (oral)
6. Diazepam (oral)
7. Oxazepam (oral)

spiralza
09-07-2010, 19:43
1. Temazepam
2. Lorazepam
3. Clonazepam
4. Diazepam
5. Alprazolam

Oh God, I wish I could get my hands on more Temazepam. So amazing.

phatass
28-07-2010, 11:51
from what i've tried from most to least euphoric...

1)IV loprazolam
2)phenazepam
3)lormetazepam
4)temazepam
5)midazolam
6)nitrazepam
7)diazepam
8 )alprazolam
9)bromazepam
10)clonazepam
11)oxazepam
12)clorazepate
13)tetrazepam

Fletchacet
28-07-2010, 21:04
IMHO, Valium wins hands down. Xanax is nice but the sudden drop when it wears off precludes it from being to much fun.

Fletchacet

Fletchacet
28-07-2010, 21:12
Tis very rare.

v v v
absolutely. i have severe anxiety and deprsonalization/derealization issues and the first time i took valium all those symptoms went away. so the euphoria was mainly the relief it gave and knowing that something could actually treat my bizarre symptoms. benzos are so subjective to each indivdual that i dout there will ever be 1 that everyone feels the best on. differnt strokes...be safe.

Fletchacet

Psychonauticunt
30-07-2010, 21:07
1. Temazepam
2. Lorazepam
3. Clonazepam
4. Diazepam
5. Alprazolam

Oh God, I wish I could get my hands on more Temazepam. So amazing.

I had a steady supply of 30x20mg temazepam with refills every 20 days but got bored of it. Changed it to 30x5mg nitrazepam (which is, equivalence-wise, half the amount, with the same refill every 20 days) and I've been much more satisfied with that. It sucks that I get a smaller amount of drugs, but to me, 5mg nitrazepam beats 20mg temazepam, although 10mg nitrazepam is supposed to be equivalent to 20mg temaz.

Funnily enough, over here clonazepam comes in ridiculous package sizes (good for the drug-seeking pharmacy customer). The 0,5mg pills come in bottles of 150 pills and the 2mgs come in bottles of 100 - that is, the equivalent of 150x10mg Valium or 100x40mg Valium as the SMALLEST package size.=D

bupropion
15-08-2010, 15:41
1. Butalbital
2. Midazolam
3. Triazolam
4. Zolpidem
5. Zaleplon
6. Alprazolam
7. Methocarbamol
8. Carisoprodol
9. Clonazepam - calming only; any below I consider dysphoric
10. Lorazepam