• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Getting a bunch of codeine pills

dan0125

Bluelighter
I ordered 4 boxes containing 120 8mg codeine pills each from a pharmacy. The main drawback is the 500mg of APAP, so I guess a cold-water extraction will be necessary, although I've never done that before. I'm going to do a search now for details. Hopefully 480 pills (3840mg) of codeine will yield good results!
Anyways, one thing caught my attention after I ordered in the description.
"Panadeine is best used for the fast and effective relief of headaches, migraine, back pain, arthritis, rheumatic and muscle pain, neuralgia, toothache, sore throats and period pain. Panadeine also reduces cold, flu and fever symptoms.
Panadeine has been specially formulated to combine powerful codeine with the strength of paracetamol to provide fast effective relief from strong pain.
Each tablet contains 500mg of paracetemol and 8mg of codeine. It is suitable for asthmatics who are sensitive to aspirin, and is Gluten, lactose and sugar free.
It works using dual action. It targets both the site of the pain on the body, as well as the pain sensors in the brain, for double action relief. Panadeine does not cause drowsiness so can be taken both night and day.
What are they talking about? Since codeine is a weak opiate, wouldn't it be considered to cause drowsiness? What do you guys think?

Well, of course it may cause drowsiness. However since your probably ordering from some pharmacy overseas, regulations about what they say about their products might not need to be as truthful as they are here. They can get away with "fibbing" alittle.

Originally posted by dan0125:
I ordered 4 boxes containing 120 8mg codeine pills each from a pharmacy. The main drawback is the 500mg of APAP, so I guess a cold-water extraction will be necessary, although I've never done that before. I'm going to do a search now for details. Hopefully 480 pills (3840mg) of codeine will yield good results!
Anyways, one thing caught my attention after I ordered in the description.
"Panadeine is best used for the fast and effective relief of headaches, migraine, back pain, arthritis, rheumatic and muscle pain, neuralgia, toothache, sore throats and period pain. Panadeine also reduces cold, flu and fever symptoms.
Panadeine has been specially formulated to combine powerful codeine with the strength of paracetamol to provide fast effective relief from strong pain.
Each tablet contains 500mg of paracetemol and 8mg of codeine. It is suitable for asthmatics who are sensitive to aspirin, and is Gluten, lactose and sugar free.
It works using dual action. It targets both the site of the pain on the body, as well as the pain sensors in the brain, for double action relief. Panadeine does not cause drowsiness so can be taken both night and day.
What are they talking about? Since codeine is a weak opiate, wouldn't it be considered to cause drowsiness? What do you guys think?

Hopefully you didn't pay 100 $ for this batch...10-20 is more what it should have cost. Ddi you get ot from a New Zealand pharm? You should get Nurofen Plus...much easier to seperate, and less harmfull, as it contains ibuprofen instead of APAP, and has 12.8 mg of codiene per pill. You should be able to get these from the same place that you got the panandiene. But, on to my point, you'll also notice that they don't say anything about being habit forming, where as even with the Robo AC that you can get semi-OTC here in some states, you will see the "habit forming" warning.

Outta curiosity and bordedom I checked no less than a dozen online pharms for this med. If you dont mind me askin, what did you pay? I've seen prices ranging from $8.00 to $25.00 USD.
Are you aware that codiene is OTC in Canada. These pills contain 8mg contain and either APAP, aspirin, and I believe Ibuprofen. I'm not sure about the ASA and the ibuprfen tabs, but I am certain that the ones containing APAP are 8mg codeine and 300mg APAP. 100 tabs cost $3.00 USD. You can find these at any drugstore.
Also, every online pharmacy that carried this med claimed that it "does not cause drowsiness". I'm sure this is because the recommended dose only contains 8mg of codeine. That's not much.

I'm from NZ, Trying to get Panadine into homebake takes a whole lot more than a cold water extraction.
Thats presuming you do want to make homebake for IV administration.

Yes it is the pharmacy from new zealand. I paid $50 for four boxes with 120 pills in each. I tried to get the other version with 12.8mg of codeine, but the shopping cart was screwed up, when I'd select Nurofen, some other meds would show up in the shopping cart. So do you guys think the extraction will be a bitch to do? I don't have any prior experience, but I'm going to read up and attempt it.

You frogs up in Canada have one break - codeine is OTC, however, it's not without regulation .. it has to be mixed in a pill with 2 other drugs, and there can't be more then about 8mg codeine per-pill Most notably are the 222's Codeine, Caffeinem and Asprin - of course the AC&C brand (it says "222" on the bottle) are costly, go for generics.. it's an OTC item, you just have to ask the pharmacist for it... get a few bottles - which means multiple trips to multiple pharmacies as no one pharmacy would sell you more then one bottle or two at the max.. this is Canada, not Mexico, and their laws are similar to ours.. I believe you have to just sign the narcotics register and you're on your way .. with a few hundred of these, it's a cold-water-extract (http://www.coldwaterworld.com) .. yes, I know that the caffeine is also carried over, but there is no eay way around it - the good news is that it's such a small amount the opiate buzz overpowers the caffeine buzz ...
You can also go to the Bahamas and get a good deal on codeine.. get away from the tourist areas and go to a supermarket - you can buy a bottle of the pills - 8mg Codeine and 325mg Asprin, NO CAFFIENE! 100 pills runs about $10 ..

If I do the extraction, will the outcome be snort-worthy? I wasn't planning on booting it, but that's not out of the question. I appreciate the input.
Dan

Originally posted by *kell*:
I'm from NZ, Trying to get Panadine into homebake takes a whole lot more than a cold water extraction.
Thats presuming you do want to make homebake for IV administration.

Actually, from what I've read of this guy's post, he probably just wants the codiene as is...You know, to some of us, plain ol' codiene can still be enjoyable at the high enough dosages. Homebake would be a real pain in the ass in the states, because I believe AA (acetic anhydrous?) is pretty tightly controlled, maybe more so than over there in NZ. Probably just easier to go score some smack.

Kell -
I wouldn't want to bang the product, usually you addd some kool-aide flavor and just drink the extract, but if you DO have access to "AA" (if you don't know what it is, don't worry) then recover the codeine and convert to morphine ..
Oopz -
Can't say I ever made the purchase, only once was I in Washington state and made the crossing just to stock up.. we (this was my best friend Brad Carter and myself) had heard these stories about the orgy of drugs that exist in Canada, how you would drive through snow to the trading post and the shelves were over-flowing with morphine, Dilaudid, every other pharmacutical goody, and like a candy store, there were huge jars with every benzo known to man, including all of the exotic ones not available in the US (i.e. Lexotan/Rohypnol) .. well, boy we were surprised to see that the mountees drove cop cars, they didn't ride horses.. and the trading post was, in fact, a pharmacy .. no biggie, Brad was 19 so he would run in, grab some Morphine and a few hundred Valium .. he returned with a bottle of the 222's and some orange juice... we later learned Canada was basically a mini-version of the USA and the only thing they have that we lacked was codeine .. the pharmacist even lied and told my friend that "one of these is equal to your American Tylenol #3" (one of Canadas many LIES to the US) .. so we each took two and expected to be really buzzed... we had failed.. no, Canada had failed US!
God, what a pointless bit of empty drivel that was... I have no life..

Originally posted by PhreeX:
Kell -
I wouldn't want to bang the product, usually you addd some kool-aide flavor and just drink the extract, but if you DO have access to "AA" (if you don't know what it is, don't worry) then recover the codeine and convert to morphine ..
Oopz -
Can't say I ever made the purchase, only once was I in Washington state and made the crossing just to stock up.. we (this was my best friend Brad Carter and myself) had heard these stories about the orgy of drugs that exist in Canada, how you would drive through snow to the trading post and the shelves were over-flowing with morphine, Dilaudid, every other pharmacutical goody, and like a candy store, there were huge jars with every benzo known to man, including all of the exotic ones not available in the US (i.e. Lexotan/Rohypnol) .. well, boy we were surprised to see that the mountees drove cop cars, they didn't ride horses.. and the trading post was, in fact, a pharmacy .. no biggie, Brad was 19 so he would run in, grab some Morphine and a few hundred Valium .. he returned with a bottle of the 222's and some orange juice... we later learned Canada was basically a mini-version of the USA and the only thing they have that we lacked was codeine .. the pharmacist even lied and told my friend that "one of these is equal to your American Tylenol #3" (one of Canadas many LIES to the US) .. so we each took two and expected to be really buzzed... we had failed.. no, Canada had failed US!
God, what a pointless bit of empty drivel that was... I have no life..

Lexotan?

8mg codeine per pill simply isn't worth it. I used to be able to order 50mg pills over the internet for less the $1 a pill. When I started taking them 200mg was what I needed for a good experience and it was at least 25mg for recreational threshold. You can still order 50mg pills online but it is way more expensive now. 8mg per pill really isn't worth it unless you are actually using it from pain treatment.
Isn't it ironic that I find it easier to obtain heroin than codeine?

Originally posted by Grand Master of Somniferon:

Lexotan?

Yeah, Bromazepam.. the bran "Lexotan" comes in these bad-ass little dispensers (kinda like Smint) .. about twice as strong as Valium, kinda short in action... it's not legal in the US (though it might not be C-I like flunitrazepam) .. you can order a pound of it for like $600 ..

Phreex that's the fuuniest story I ever heard - your description was so clear - I was able to picture the scenerio!
well, boy we were surprised to see that the mountees drove cop cars, they didn't ride horses.. and the trading post was, in fact, a pharmacy .. no biggie, Brad was 19 so he would run in, grab some Morphine and a few hundred Valium ..

Originally posted by Technical User:
Phreex that's the fuuniest story I ever heard - your description was so clear - I was able to picture the scenerio!
People always seem to find the most humor in the things I don't really intend to be humorus.. yeah, I try to add life to my replies, but I rarely write comedy material.. if anything, that should have motivated you to hate Canada (ALL Canadian pharmacits LIE to Americans so they may rob us with their forgine money... "Yes sir ahy, thats going to be 9,247 eurohectoliera and 692 roshamules, ahy".. You go out to the car and realize you just spent like $200 on a bottle of 222's .. also, ALL people in Canada smoke .. those are FACTS, not my opinion..
Also ejeculaated from the mind of Technical User:
I've heard about those lexotan dispensers! that would be bad as hell!
Yeah, I have an empty one I found at a rave, and I later tried the drug when I ordered it from an online pharmacy (and again, in the "Lemmon 714's" which had diazepam and bromazepam .. the thing is, it's not a horribly short acting benzo, so it's not like you need a dispense to carry with you to pop one of these every couple hours (well, us in Other Drugs think this is a WONDERFULL idea as many of us, well, pop these things every couple hours) .. I ordered some from an online pharmacy and was rather impressed - I guess I would compare it to a *weak* Rohypnol or about equal to Klonopin - it's simply another drug that Roche didn't feel the need to try and push through FDA approvals, thats the only reason it's not sold in the US ..
Technical User came out of the closet to say:
Isn't Xanax suposed to develop a product like that in the near future?Xanax, or actually the company that makes that brand (Pharmacia) is making "Xanase" - yes, I have mentioned it before, but it's not going to be out for awhile as they has only been doing open-lanel trials for a short while.. I don't have "the scoop" on this - the story:
I used to know this 26 y/o chick.. she was my dream girl and pharm hook-up, I am dead serious when I say that I could call her, tell her what I wanted and how many.. and in 48 hours got it .. I mean, she was my *ONLY* hook up, there was no one that could match her (I think she was banging a doctor since some of the shit I asked for would be damn near impossible to find unless you had a croaker writing it) .. from time to time she would get some odd-ball item for me to sample - the best was Oxymorphone which I injected .. well, one time she had this white bottle, a plain label with the lot # and a paragraph about "this is a controlled substance for clinical studies only, not for sale or to be transfered - it's active chemical was only alprazolam and that bottle was .25mg per spray - one good spray in each nostril would have you feeling good, if you have a tollerance two sprays would do) .. I took the time to read the box insert and it gave an 800# "to call for assistance with this clinical trial" - had I not been so fucked up, or had I known she was moving without notice, I would have got the info..
Then one day she called me from her cell phone as she was driving to the airport to move somewhere.. I cried because for about 2 years she had been my ONLY hookup, I severed all my other ties so I was fucked for a rather long time..

I can't say that I ever got a satisfied buzz from codeine. It was always lacking something to me. Kinda like oral morphine ,but I would still take morphine over codeine. I kinda prefer semi-synthetic opiates to the natural ones. I would really like to know what the trick is to getting a good oral or nasal morphine dose in you because I find it hard to reach the right level because I don't want to take too much. This is swaying off the topic sorry

ok, i am getting off topic with this post, im just interested and curious.
PhreeX - when U said your best friend Brad Carter do U mean the Phone hacker (phreak)?
oh ya, and U can get Huge bottles of robo in the pharmacies here in Canada.. and one more thing the best place to chill out when absoluetly ripped out of your mind is in a pharmacy.. the pharmacisits know yoru fucked up.. and they are so smart.. weird shit happens in pharmacies

No, it's not RedBoxChiliPepper, though he is also a friend I have known for about 7 years..
Big bottles of Robo? Ick, why would you want that? The regular bottles are enough.. and I really wouldn't hang in a pharmacy when yer fucked up, you would probably only make them suspicious and get yerself trespassed ...

whoa man, thats some KOOL shit man! U and RBCP are my two online heros! that is so amazing, i would have never thought U guys were best of friends!
is brad his brother? I thought his brother was a priest.
ya, we can get robo bottles in bulk here in Canada