• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Ways of taking Meth.....

AnTiLooP

Bluelighter
Smoking seems to be the most common way of using Meth however, I'm curious to know what are the other ways of using meth. I've heard using Meth differently would have different effects significantly

you can do meth in the following ways, in order of addiction potential:
1)eat it
2)snort it
3)smoke it
4)inject it
you can easily do a search on this one, as it has been covered several times.

the ONLY way i take my meth is by snorting it. its sad though, i guess....when the burn you get, and the horrible nasty drip...feels good to you. but oh well, we all have issues.
***<3 starlight <3***

Depends on what high you're looking for..
You want a REALLY long stent of energy? Then eat it..
Want a rush with a moderate amount of energy? Snort it..
What a super intense rush but the entire thing is shot lived? Smoke it..
What a mind blowing rush and a decent amount of energy? Inject it..
I have no comment on plugging...

so eating it is the quickest way to get addicted to it and injecting the least? or the other way round?

Smoking is the easiest way to get addicted, then snorting, then injecting, then eating the hardest.
Orally is BY FAR the best way to do meth, IMO. The bad effects of meth (jitteriness, paranoia/anxiety, jaw clenching, terrible comedown etc) are made stronger by snorting or smoking it, and the good effects (euphoria, being social, clarity of mind) are weakened. Almost anyone who has tried it orally will agree with this....orally is a long lasting, clean, smooth, very euphoric, significantly rush-y high, with a relatively gentle comedown. It also lasts longer than any other way of doing meth and is the best for you.

i've always preferred smoking it. i think it's more of the whole motion of doing it. twisting the pipe, lighting the bowl, blowing a huge stream of white smoke out. ahhhh yes...

^^^ yes
when i do meth i also prefer to smoke it.
different synth's also produce different tastes
i love to watch those crystal clear chunks melt into a liquid that looks like water and run all over the glass just to recrystalize and burn away to nothing.
ive never ate it or injected it though.
i friend of mine recently ate a few coffee filters from an anhydrous ammonia/lithium reaction synthesis. from previous experiences i have been able to extract 1/2-1 gram from each filter depending on the solvent used. he ate 2 in an 8 hour period and stayed up for 2 days then a 1/2 of one as a booster and stayed up for another 2 days ending with an anxiety attack.
i dont recommend just eating those filters if anyone ever runs accross anyone handing them out!

I would have to say injecting is the most addictive way... simply because no other way gives you the rush you get when you bang some high quality glass... smoking? Yeah, whatever, it's a nice rush .. snorting? You gotta be kidding me .. but IV, that will make you fall back and just kind shake for a few minutes until the world slows down enough you have an idea whats going on...
The thing is, I am willing to bet not many here have IV'd meth, or you owuld know exactly what I am talking about!

I have IVed meth many a time! I never really got that great of a rush. Sure it was good enough where you'd just sit back and go "Ahhhhhhh"... But I must say, if you want a good stimulant rush, cocaine is the way to go for IV rushes! Or better yet, do coke AND meth for the ultimate in stimulant rushes!

Originally posted by fairnymph:
Smoking is the easiest way to get addicted, then snorting, then injecting, then eating the hardest.
Orally is BY FAR the best way to do meth, IMO. The bad effects of meth (jitteriness, paranoia/anxiety, jaw clenching, terrible comedown etc) are made stronger by snorting or smoking it, and the good effects (euphoria, being social, clarity of mind) are weakened. Almost anyone who has tried it orally will agree with this....orally is a long lasting, clean, smooth, very euphoric, significantly rush-y high, with a relatively gentle comedown. It also lasts longer than any other way of doing meth and is the best for you.

Do you have a document on your desktop with that paragraph and when you see any question about meth you open it and copy and paste?