Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Decent Weed Substitute?

baileylsd

Bluelighter
Hey all, I'm looking to get a decent weed substitute to relax with at the end of the day. I've tried damiana and passionflower herb but the effects were so weak it almost wasn't worth the effort.

So if anyone has any idea's on what i should try and get, could be herbal or even prescription if need be.

Thanks

Spice Gold, feels very similar to weed but lasts a lot longer. However its per weight like three times the cost of weed.

There's a whole world of herbs out there for you to browse. If you're looking for some quick easy relaxation though, I would recommened codeine extraction or maybe poppy seed tea. Codeine ext. is much better imo though. There's lots of things out there for you to try.

Spice gold is strong, lasts for 5+hours, makes you mongy, but stoned. It gives me sore muscles & joints, especially if I drink as well.

Apparently, Toke XXX/SKUNK which is the same product is the biz. It seems to be out of stock everywhere atm.

I find you just ending up mixing it with weed anyway....Unless you don't smoke weed of course.

Kapitalidea said:
If you're looking for some quick easy relaxation though, I would recommened codeine extraction or maybe poppy seed tea. Codeine ext. is much better imo though. There's lots of things out there for you to try.

Opiates would be perfect. except there is the potential for mental and physical addiction to occur. So obviously something OP couldn't do every night if he's worried about that kind of thing :\

Hey, I nearly got addicted to Wild Dagga. Anything can be psychologically addictive. :p

Anyway, Spice Gold is good. For something random to try, get some Wild Dagga. It feels like a really low dose of weed, after about 2 joints worth.

I check out the spice gold seems the same price if not more then weed, is the 400mg or whatever u get last more than 1 day?
I'll get some wild dagga next time i'm at the 'shop'.

Quick question regarding the codeine as i think i'll have a crack at getting some tomorrow. Any names of certain brands i can get otc, i don't really wanna ask the chemist for 'painkillers with codeine' :)

After i get them home, i just get some coffee filters, crush the pills, and pour water through the crushed pills and coffee filters. Is it really that easy?

as usual doctor shops advice is of good sorts,, i have latley had both CWE and poppyseed tea, threads on this i found by doin the search thing on here... if u r lookin for something more "non opiate" though ive had mugwort or wormwood as its known someplaces, i think they use it 2 make absynth and ive seen it avaliable here i noz in various herbal shops.i have smoked this in small amounts with little effect but im told u need to make tea with it.. might be worth lookin up also. dramaina i personaly dont like... i think it was the main culprit in a nasty stomach ache in one or two instances. good luck chasin that legal high;)

baileylsd said:
I check out the spice gold seems the same price if not more then weed, is the 400mg or whatever u get last more than 1 day?
400mg lasts me two smoking sessions, each dose gets me stoned for like 5 hours. If you like the 400mg then buy from overseas where its less than 1/4 of the price.

i have some damiana extract that i scored from some herbal shop.
i havent used it much. its not too special.
just sprinkle a bit on top of your cone, roast slowly, and for about 5 minutes i seem to be left in a "dumber" state of mind then i usually would be.
this stuff gives me headaches..so i just stick with bud.

Most of these herbs are too weak to do much unless heavily extracted like 100x. Blue Lotus in alchohol is okay though.....

Whoever suggested wormwood is crazy, thujone (the active ingredient) is a GABA agonist; ie. it can cause extreme anxiety.

I would suggest Blue Lotus extracts in small amounts of alchohol or kava myself.

For me, Valium gives me a similar high as weed. Remember, everyone is different and we each react differently to the same meds.

I suggest trying as many meds as humanly possible in a safe, sound & secure method. Not to abuse anything, just to experience the effects different driugs.

When i was giving up weed (which i smoked nightly before bed) I used to have a bowl or two of Damiana, It jst helped put me back in my routine of toking before bed and it also relaxes you and helps sleep.

^^ Makes for nice vivid dreams too

NB HOT FLAME REQUIRED...

Flinch said:
When i was giving up weed (which i smoked nightly before bed) I used to have a bowl or two of Damiana, It jst helped put me back in my routine of toking before bed and it also relaxes you and helps sleep.

how about trying healthy diet, exercise and meditation before bed.............. more oxygen seems to be better at helping people sleep than any drug???

if youre looking for stuff to be like pot look at the anadimide receptor being excited ......thats by memory anyway i may well be a tad rusty there ;)

certified_bomb said:
One word. Alcohol. It got me off weed and all I ever did was smoke weed.
Not a good idea. I did this but now I drink at least ten beers a night to be satisfied. trust me its a lot harder to quit drinking every day than weed. Sometimes I feel I would have been better off on the choof if it didnt fuck with my head so much these days.