• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

NMI Social - The Make-out party!

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Good stuff.

Now where are my sunglasses, this colour scheme is killing my eyes %)

thank you deathrow:) i like the new colours though. the original white-greyish blue theme is nice too but i like colourful things most:D
hey damien:)

Punishment ja? You mods are too fucking nice to the greenies. I think we need to cut the aprons strings and let them go out into the big bluelight world alone without being able to pm ;)

you_noob.jpg

And I thought: Least I only posted once, wonder if that's enough for Interpol...? :D

Deathrow558 said:
Now where are my sunglasses, this colour scheme is killing my eyes %)

Agreed.

The Great Gatsby said:
And I thought: Least I only posted once, wonder if that's enough for Interpol...? :D

Me too. I was mildly terrified/confused/upset for about 45mins this morning.

:( this bluelight thing is a big, scary world...

Indeed. Even people who have been here for years report finding new things.

Pharcyde said:
Punishment ja? You mods are too fucking nice to the greenies. I think we need to cut the aprons strings and let them go out into the big bluelight world alone without being able to pm ;)

and send them to lounge?
:D=D

The Great Gatsby said:

imo if cops busted the site, they wouldnt let us know:)

Pharcyde said:
Plus INTERPOL, please guys its the first of April, so you know

Oh, I know... but it was a nice 10-second "Damn, I'd hate to be the ones that own THAT site!" prank earlier.

EDIT: I think I'm having a mauve-induced seizure.

Why does it say ''I WILL ''UTFSE'' under my s/n

what the funk is that

and if thats what I think it says I do use the search engine...thank you...lol

Just a joke on the noobs what with it being April 1st etc.

I really hope I don't get used to this colour scheme and then get upset when they revert back to the old one....nah, no chance :D

n00b

What's a n00b?
Where's the precise and detailed criteria which determines the absence or existence of that condition or status?
Number of posts? Being able to write all sorts of meaningless few worded messages, that's a bit dull, isn't it? Even this one is already too long for that lol

Just came here to bug a bit =D :p

Cheers

^^ after 20 posts you will get the status, no worries:)