• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

NMI Social - The Make-out party!

I saw a really cool episode of modern marvels on the history chanel about torture devices. Not really that "modern" though, since all the shit was like 500 years old :!

Slay said:
the op will never post to bl again after figure out his/her intro thread turn to a horror show lol

No kidding! S/he said they were already scared, and you guys go on talking about torture devices! ;)

simpsons14.gif

some gibberings moved unsuccessfuly lol stupid iexplorer:X:X:X

Hehe :D

I think I've found the worst torture device:

judas-chair.jpg

They tied rope to your limbs and pulled you down onto the spike. Ooyaah!

^ i saw that one yesterday!! The Judas Cradle. All that talk made me dwell upon medieval torture devices. Apparently there were a lot of infections caused by the unwashed spike.

The Pear of Anguish was used during the Middle Ages as a way to torture women who conducted a miscarriage, liars, blasphemers and homosexuals.

A pear-shaped instrument was inserted into one of the victim's orifices: the vagina for women, the anus for homosexuals and the mouth for liars and blasphemers.

The instrument consisted of four leaves that slowly separated from each other as the torturer turned the screw at the top. It was the torturer's decision to simply tear the skin or expand the "pear" to its maximum and mutilate the victim.

The Pear of Anguish was usually very adorned to differentiate between the anal, vaginal and oral pears. They also varied in size accordingly.

This torture very rarely provoked death

pear-of-anguish.JPG

thats soo hardcore deathrow:) it reminds me vlad the impaler. impaling is in fact an ottoman thing. ottomans have such interesting torture techniques, i googled but couldnt find an english source though:!

ottomans? aren't they the things that you put your feet on at the end of the couch?

lol

To the ottomans: Kiss your prince Ferdinand goodbye bitches!!! Serbia!!!

I'm guessing the noobs are posting in other parts of the site...when they should be posting a bit in here.