• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

NMI Social - The Make-out party!

Fist crunching? Retractable blades? Electrically operated?

G'wan.. show us

try one of these

20094133.JPG

gouda-torture-museum-netherlands.jpg

scharfrichtermaske-200.jpg

London_081.sized.jpg

i have no idea they are just some random torture devices:)

Slay said:
this thread needs some pharcyde official welcome pics

Ask an ye shall recieve!!!

Its kinda hard to read but if you have problems I will transcribe
mom-ain-t-playing-3-1.jpg

Lulzmammy.jpg

iamyourgoldfish.jpg

georgelazenby.jpg

lobo.jpg

These gems were to be released on noobs tonight but I honored slays request so I will have to find new ones. Oh and I will be welcoming a new batch tonight after I drink my economic stimulis check away, so be ready for some mad mod editing

lol, that last one looks like its got cotton hanging off it.

Look at these:

tort20.jpg

You had to put the shoes on and then stand on your tip toes for as long as you could until you couldn't do it any longer and when you put the back of your feet down the spikes came up through the bottom of the shoe and into your heel.

the op will never post to bl again after figure out his/her intro thread turn to a horror show lol

Pharcyde said:
so be ready for some mad mod editing

haha you wish, i'm always here, watching your every move

Last edited:
ahaha! aww come back MusicJunkie! We won't use these on you..... unless you displease us ;)

I've been spending the last hour reading up on medieval torture devices :D Thank God I wasn't alive back then. Some of them are completely brutal:

"The brazen bull is an execution/torture device designed in ancient Greece. Perillos of Athens, a brass-founder proposed to Phalaris, Tyrant of Agrigentum, the invention of a new means for executing criminals; accordingly, he cast a brazen bull, made totally of brass, hollow, with a door in the side. The condemned was shut up in the bull and a fire was set under it, heating the metal until it became "red hot" and causing the person inside to slowly roast to death. So that 'nothing unseemly might spoil his feasting', Phalaris commanded that the bull be designed in such a way that its smoke rose in spicy clouds of incense. The head of the ox was designed with a complex system of tubes and stops so that the prisoner's screams were converted into sounds like the bellowing of an infuriated bull. "