• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

NMI Social - The Make-out party!

Prawn toast from the chinese is the bizniss!!!

I know it's about 70% oil but it tastes soooo so nice. Well worth the £3. What's more, they don't care if you take your dog into the place. I dunno if that's cos you're giving them money so they politely put up with it or because they eat dogs so they see it as a meal rather than a pest. Dunno.

Deathrow558 said:
Prawn toast from the chinese is the bizniss!!!

I know it's about 70% oil but it tastes soooo so nice. Well worth the £3. What's more, they don't care if you take your dog into the place. I dunno if that's cos you're giving them money so they politely put up with it or because they eat dogs so they see it as a meal rather than a pest. Dunno.

Where is this magical chinese place? across the ocean I suppose? but just good to know incase Im ever in europe with my dogs

I love how this is the NMI thread but there aren't any noobs here. :!

Pharcyde said:
yeah but I havent found one that will let my dogs inside!!!

How hard are you trying?

I mean...are you REALLY trying? Or just...trying?

Hmm? Hmm?

Hmmm, I guess since you put it that way Im not really doing all I could. BUT, there is a bbq joint round the way that lets me bring my dogs in!!

Well as the oldest posting member on this page I feel it is my duty to point out Bob Loblaw posted and hes a noob

Like pink fluffy handcuffs. Soft on the outside, hard metal alloy on the inside

oh arrest me with those lol

hey musicjunkie, welcome to this awesome community, see you around:)

this thread needs some pharcyde official welcome pics

Pharcyde said:
yeah but I havent found one that will let my dogs inside!!!
Ever Chinese resturant here in Australia brings the dogs and cats in the back door. Easy access to the chopping blocks and woks =D

ZINGGG

Are they like these medieval ones? They look like horse stirrups. Mmm freaky...

jg.jpg

and painful

Just like we like it.