• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

NMI Social - The Make-out party!

368_1.jpg

%100 healthy american food

Do you have Pho where you love D-row? If so I would definitely recommend it.

Where I love? Or where I live? :D

No I don't think so. Well, I've never seen it anyway. It does look really nice though.

8o 8o 8o Years ago I was a proud bluelighter. I thought the site was no more untill a friend from work directed me here. Proud to be a greenlighter in the best possible message board for people like us, only this time around seems like you've recruited some serious brains in here . More usefull knowledge than many sites combined. Well done indeed

^^ things changed while you were gone, take your time and check out whats new:)

I AM the NOOB! Cut a fella some slack, would ya? Seems to me that every single one of you were "noobies" at one time, correct? LOL

But! I'm easy, and I say when it comes to noobie initiation, BRING IT ON! :)
I'm mid 40's, loved heroin for 20+ yrs., and am a gabage can addict as time went on. Today I choose harm reduction, Suboxone, a great psychiatrist, and
proper (legal) meds. Clonipin .5mgs t.i.d., 8mgs Suboxone x 1 a day, Clonidine
and alittle (100mgs) of Zoloft. Nice cocktail when awaking...I promise you! :)
Oh wait! Not one to lie, because today I simply don't care if someone doesn't
like me or how I live or who I am, you need also know that I have a beer in my
hand 24/7. Can't forget my love of alcohol!!!
That's me. A wino, who eats opiates and benzos...legally. Gotta love that!

Christopher

New guy, but....

Here I am hung with the unenviable title of 'New Guy". However I just don't feel new. I haven't felt new for many years now. In fact, the last time i felt new I was to young to even realize I was new, but at that time I had just managed to make it through the birth canal. They call it being born I believe, but that was the one and only time I think I ever was new. Now I'm new again except this time i don't get the chance at doing my life all over again... Bummer and I was hopping for that too when I signed up.
Oh well and so much for the blues.
I am a former heroin user. i used for about 15 years on and off, mostly on. 5 years ago I dragged my worn out butt to Texas from Ohio because among other things they have some decent methadone clinics in Texas as opposed to Ohio. Ohio has got to be THE single worse state to be a heroin addict, but not for the quality. The quality was good, but treatment is nearly non exsistant and jails there are brutal to addicts, not that jails anywhere else are all that wonderful for addicts.
Anyway, I made it here 5 years ago and have stayed in treatment the entire time. My dose is up to 145 mgs and I hope to reduce that to zero one of these days and maybe sooner than later too..
I wanted to detox for some time, but I was stuck in one of those clinics that more or less use patients for capital gain and care very little if any if you stay clean or not. So I transfered recently to a clinic where they at least act like they care AND i'VE BEEN A PATIENT THERE BEFORE so nothing new. Sorry..CAPSLOCK got to me.
And...I have to go and will write more at a later time.

Always,
mramell

15 years? thats pretty hardcore:) it only took 2 years to lost its magic for me:)