• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

NMI Social - The Make-out party!

ClubbinGuido said:
Hay guise. Whats going on in this thread?
i'm gathering an army from noobs to stop the noob humiliation in the lounge

Aye but the lounge is quite the formitable pack of wolves my good shepard

ClubbinGuido said:
We prefer to call it "breaking them in".
its called REVOLUTION in my world!!!!!
10100.jpg

hail eliphas levi, shemhamphorasch

I'll say it, the Lounge is not exactly the best place for noobs to go.

New said:
I'll say it, the Lounge is not exactly the best place for noobs to go.
we should avoid noobs posting lounge, they all need some time to figure out how things work in lounge imo lol:D

well maybe thats why m not eh mod? I send those poor unassuming bastards there for my own personal enjoyment. And to my and the noobs defense they hit the fucking ground running somtimes!

^^Indeed the mods have helped yo cheat by making this thread so pimp this bitch for all its worth

whats up to all on bluelight. always had an intense interest in psychoactives and their effect on the human mind, glad i found a forum for such discussion. i've tried most all recreational substances a few times so if anyone wants to talk about experiences and the such, you can im me at matttokethisplz on aim

whats up? Ill tell you this my friend! I am about two seconds from throwin vitriol in a 4 year old girls face! Thats wassup

Slay said:
we should avoid noobs posting lounge, they all need some time to figure out how things work in lounge imo lol:D
Oh I know how things work in the lounge.... I've already stepped foot in there %)

twice! 8o

curiouser and curiouser​

New said:
Now what would make you do that?

I dunno it was somthing to say!! Im suprised you knew what vitriol ment!!! Points fer hugh!!!!!!!1

I'm drunk %)

It feels so much worse than drugs. But you do what you can...