• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

NMI Social - The Make-out party!

chlorpromazine ftw fuck atypical antipsychotics
since i'm a chronic psychosis sufferer i'm good at eating antipsychotics;)

oh i just downloaded party monster and very surprised seeing macaulay culkin in the movie, gonna watch it soon:)

the suicide girls are mostly pretty hot, but their so-called individuality is anything but. they all have to fit into a very narrow definition of an acceptable 'look' before they are accepted into the fold.

if anyone has a free pass, i'd love the opportunity to investigate futher. %)

felix said:
the suicide girls are mostly pretty hot, but their so-called individuality is anything but. they all have to fit into a very narrow definition of an acceptable 'look' before they are accepted into the fold.

it didn't used to be so elitist. i quit looking when it got all popular. not to sound like a snob or an elitist myself, but it kind of lost it's sparkle when it got all popular.

however, i may be able to help you out felix. let me investigate a bit. ;)

felix said:

dude if you want i can send you my sg pic collection finely pirated from p2ps:)
(i have shit load of them;))

fine then, i have to go now, when i come back i'll send them to you:) (in a few hours)

holy fuck what do you do when that kinda thing happens?

wait for it to come, and go to the basement or a closet. somewhere where glass can't hit you or things can't fall on you.

i haven't been in one for about 4 years, but the past couple of days have been really weird here. it looks like the weather is finally passing, and there weren't any tornadoes. but, i still don't want to think about being in one again.

mate that sounds really scary:( why dont you move to a safer state?

because it rarely happens. and it's cheap to live here. and i like i there. and my family's here. and other stuff. :)