• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

NMI Social - The Make-out party!

now this thread definitely needs an aleister crowley pic!!!
crowleymag.jpg

aleister crowly the master therion, the magus, fortuneteller, druggie, prophet, translator, yoga master, poet, writer, artist and many more

Sounds like an interesting fellow. What's that device he's holding onto? Looks like a torture device :D

I always liked Crowley. He was an asshole and egomaniac but he's entertaining.

Indeed three days of rain followed by one day of snow, then three more days of rain. I almost lost my mind

at least you are getting rain, we are in a drought down here
cant even water our lawns really

Slay said:
it would be soo cool if it snow here too:)

i will totally trade you, though i have absolutely no clue where you are. anyway, snow is brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

^i saw snow for a week and was depressed the whole time
i love my florida weather, but we need rain BAD

eras3r said:
i will totally trade you, though i have absolutely no clue where you are. anyway, snow is brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

where i live in summers its usually 40 c and it doesnt snow that much in winters

praise the dead!!!

zombie, zombie, zombie, zombie, zombie nation!!!
shaun-of-the-dead.jpg

"what daa fffff..."

I love that song :D

Hey lady, there's plenty of water here. We could set up an intricate pipe system which goes under the Atlantic ocean. I'll pump the water over to you and you can make everyone jealous by watering your lawn as often as you like %)

/swan dives in head first

I think I learn something new everyday here. I never of him before. ^^^

YIKES!! Don't whip me too hard mmk? 8o
HOWEVER. I am going to read the link.

Oh, about me. Frida Kahlo is my bitch. She is the peanut to my butter. The jelly to my bread. MMk. Rambling on. Hence the avatar-ige :)