PDA

View Full Version : Dose for 4-Methylmethcathinone

Furious George
28-03-2008, 18:42
I've already posted this in the basic drug discussion, but perhaps this substance is not as well known as I'd thought.

I'm hoping some of you can give me some guidance for dose with 4-Methylmethcathinone. I have been experimenting with other cathinone derivatives/analogues and recently acquired this compound.

Can anyone tell me where the threshold dose would be? Also any info from experiences with higher doses would be appreciated.

I read that this was a principal ingredient in Neo Doves, but I have no idea how many Mg of 4MMCat were in those caps.

Thanks

Barkuti
30-03-2008, 08:40
A quick google search for "Mephedrone", or even here, would have taken you right there.

There's also a hotbed about this stuff going on in champlegals' forums. Check it there: Mephedrone report (http://www.champlegals.co.uk/showthread.php?t=849)

Seems around 1 mg/kg should be enough to start having a noticeable effect, albeit 3-4 mg/kg looks much better recreationally wise :D . Speaking of oral route, of course; there's no consensus for a preferred administration route between oral and nasal.

Cheers

Furious George
30-03-2008, 23:38
Many thanks. I'll start at 1mg per kg and work my way up.

Refluxer
02-04-2008, 10:49
Route of administration? Mephedrone really isn't that picky dosagewise. Barkuti's recommendations are good. Higher dose = higher mind. You will probably experience the wanting to redose.

haribo1
03-04-2008, 04:48
4-methyl cathinone could be a great starter for making the 4MAR analog, don't you think?

sxoxyvg
14-04-2008, 20:47
The way I did it was 150mg rectal, 30min wait, another 150mg rectally. This way the peak lasted way longer. With one dose it was way too short, and only left me frustrated. Euphoria came very close to MDMA.

Iodjini_dk
24-04-2008, 16:43
The times I have taken 4-methylmethcathinone I've snorted lines of ~50 mg. I have seen people take substancially larger doses, but this worked fine for me.

I must admit I no longer use this drug. I experienced some fierce side effects after taking it repeatedly overnight. Also I think one should be cautious about these new stimulants. I suspect this drug can be a potential neurotoxin. Of course I have nothing but my own speculations to found my suspicion on.

Furious George
08-05-2008, 16:26
Thanks for the info. I've actually abandoned all my experiments with cathenone derivatives/analogues. I monitored the heart rates and blood pressures of myself and various mates on 4MMCat, BMCat and a few others and some of the results were pretty scary stuff. Heart rates going up from 70BPM to 170BPM in the space of an hour (and we were all chilling out, not dancing in a club). Blood pressures going up to 190/110. Fuck this group of chems, the buzz just is not worth the risk.

Vantranist
09-08-2008, 04:59
^^

Meh... my hearts done that on coke and meth too...

laughingjackson
05-02-2010, 06:25
Hi Folks,

I know im about two years behind here, but wanted to let you know, I had my first dose of meph tonite. I am an expierienced user in all other fields ( coke, mdma, pills, speed) but this stuff is fuckin great!!!

such a nice come up. no sickness or naausea. only took 10 mins and I was right there buzzin my nutz off.

ordered another 50g before it gets made illegal, and it will!!!! very soon!!!

LJ

nuke
05-02-2010, 06:47
No longer ADD, really..

Waste_
05-02-2010, 14:07
No longer anything really, epics bumps hehe :p