• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

its not meth...so what is it??

starlightgemini

Bluelighter
a "trusted" friend of a friend of mine, who i have got meth from b4...ripped me off this weekend. i bought 3 20-bags of meth from this guy, however...i really don't know what the fuck i have been putting up my nose. it LOOKS exactly like meth. i don't have A LOT of experience with meth, i've only been doing it for about 4 months, so i guess i feel kinda stupid right now. but it looks like all the "normal" crystal meth i've done, however it is producing NO EFFECT whatsoever. i snorted a whole 20-bag on friday at a partie, felt NOTHING (but annoyed due to being ripped off) and then went home and SLEPT. so i know its not really crystal meth.
MY QUESTION IS: in your experience, WHAT non-drug white crystally (yes there were some large crystals) can you pass off as meth? this shit is producing NO effect whatsoever, so it couldn't be another drug. and i can't think of any random white substance that will form the same crystals as good meth does. i dunno. i just wanna know what i made the mistake of shoving up my nose. oh yeah..and there really isn't much of a drip--but when i was at the partie, i took a HUGE bump to start things off, and nearly threw up 30 seconds after snorting it (probably cause i did too much at once)
HELP!!!!!
***<3 starlight <3***
p.s.--PEOPLE WHO SELL FAKE SHIT SUCK!!!!

I have heard of people selling Epsom salt as meth, i heard it burns really bad and shit. you coulda also got some really weak, bunk as shite. or maybe even stepped on glass mixed with like ephedrine, but i have never heard of that one.....

Man, no one here is gunna be able to tell you what it was... you might as well just forget the person you bought it from and move on...
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'" (William S. Burroughs)

^^^^^^eh, thanks. i figured it was worth a shot to try and get a more "expert" opinion. i dunno...maybe there is some dumbass on bl who has sold fake meth b4. i dunno. but if you could keep this thread open just in case maybe someone has some insight, it would be much appreciated
smile.gif

***<3 starlight <3***

MSM and Inositol are typical cuts for Meth I believe. They are normally sold as a colorless crystalline 'sand' It's a pretty ballsy move to sell someone health store shit in place of meth though. maybe you had straight ephedrine?
Sounds like the seller was Jones'n for what you were after, if you ask me.

Personally, Ill only get glass if it is blue-ish or pink-ish in color... thats when i know im actually getting my moneys worth. I have had crank a few times and it really didnt do shit to me either... went home after bar time and slept. I felt a little uppity, but no where near what shard can take me to.
------------------
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain in being a man"
Hunter S. Thompson

Next time before you score the real thing, tell your dealer you want to taste it - lick a finger and pick up a little bit.
If your dealer is not bogus this should not be a problem.Once you have experienced that taste you will not forget it.
Obviously this test is very basic, but that bitter taste is very unforgettable, and quite unique.

this is why i smoke my meth not snort it...
beautiful beautiful dragons...
smile.gif

------------------
do you smellelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelel the rock that i'm cookin...

Personally, Ill only get glass if it is blue-ish or pink-ish in color... thats when i know im actually getting my moneys worth. I have had crank a few times and it really didnt do shit to me either... went home after bar time and slept. I felt a little uppity, but no where near what shard can take me to.
Yeah... Gotta love love that pink sudafed coating that gives your re-wash that wonderful color. Your not getting good shard if its colored, it should be crystal clear...

this is why i smoke my meth not snort it...
This is why you are ruining your lungs...
Injecting meth is better for you than smoking it, and taking meth orally has the smoothest, longest, high.

smoking it is such a wonderfule rush, and if you smoke alot, its like this huge rush, but not as much as hotrailing it. I know this sounds crazy, but you're only 1/2 through the line and you can feel it allready. I know someone who sticks it up their butt.

My personal favorite way to do glass is
one: take a yellow jacket ,dump out half of its contents
two: take a little over a 20 sack of glass ,still shards,& put it in the yellow jacket,now you have half yellow jacket & half glass in a pretty pill
three: swallow your pill,best with coffee,m dew,or chocolate syrup,< j/k on that last one
four: cut out a line on a mirror about 1 to 2 inches long,get a glass tube,you know the ones with the rose inbetween,& a torch lighter,
five: heat the end of the glass from about a inch up to the end really really good ,,be careful & dont burn yourself or snort out of the hot end, then snort your line
six: hold in for just a couple of secs & exhale,,the pretty white cloud of smoke that comes out of your mouth will make you happy & smile,
seven: now before you start feeling a little too tweeked go ahead a cut out 2 more lines about a inch long ,get up & leave them there
eight: do a few things that you need to do for the day,take maybe about a hour
nine: go & hot rail one more line just as you did the last ,wait about 30 minutes & just snort the other ,by this time you should be tweeked for the day ,,& can probually just rely on pen cap bumps
ten: repeat steps 1-9 as needed for how ever many days you want to stay up !
Warning do not try this at home
professional speeder / tweeker was used
also after a 4 or 5 or 6 day marathon you might get really wierd & people will laugh & talk about you behind your back ,,or they will beat you up steal your stash & hate you
if this starts to happen ,,give your stash to someone you can trust ,go home ,or a safe place ,& go to sleep for the next 20 to 30 hours ,,,wake up eat a little food ,or in my case alot of food,take some vitamins & penacilin if you have some & relaxe ,sleep when needed ,,in about 2 or 3 days your ready to do it all over again
HAVE FUN & GOOD LUCK
------------------
THE CINCINNATI SPEED CREW

my favorite way to do glass....
snort it.
thats it. no smoking...no injecting...icky icky icky.
***<3 starlight <3***

^^^
Get over the stigma of injecting, it's actually the most healthy way of having it.
Smoking it over any length of time, really does fuck your lungs.
And snorting it burns like a mother and tastes horrible, and if done enough would ruin your nose linings and throat.

um... can't you tell whether or not it's real by the smell?
you should.
if you can't, you're really, really inexperienced. =P
now.
it's possible to do meth and feel nothing (and even sleep). i'm not sure why that is, but it does happen.
i'm not sure how much is in a 20-bag but you could have gotten less meth than you need to feel anything (tolerance to meth builds rapidly).
or maybe you got ripped off (given dealers i prefer the ripped-off theory).
i like this epsom salts idea. that is a wacked, wacked cut.

well i was talking to a friend of mine, who knows the guy that ripped me off, and apparently--he agrees this dude is probably selling fake shit. he is at some point given GOOD shit from a friend of ours to sell--but he either cuts it majorly, or bags bad shit. my friend said it might be no-doze or advil (cause its white on the inside) who knows. all i know is IT SUCKS!!!!
***<3 starlight <3***

Ye, I agree with Roches the smell, like the taste of it, is very unique and quite rememberable.

Icehead--
Uh, or you could just eat it... that's pretty fucking safe. Not that I'm against injecting, but it carries its hefty set of risks, and is far from the safest way to do pretty much anything.
zorn