• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: Dirty Sexy Money

felix

Bluelight Crew
this is about to start airing here in the UK. the trailers look great, is it any good?

it stars Peter Krause, who is well known as the lead character Nate from Six Feet Under, as well as Donald Sutherland and William Baldwin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirty_Sexy_Money

?? :)

I've just watched the first two episodes and I'm still not sure what to make of it really. It's a little over dramatic for my tastes. In some ways it seems very much like a 1980's show to me. I dunno, there's definitely a cheese factor there that's not sitting right with me. But in other ways I guess it's quite essential to the show that they create this OTT-ness in order to demonstrate how wealthy people live.

Peter Krause is good, as are all the other well known actors, although there are a few I'm not really warming to just yet. Glenn Fitzgerald, who was also in several episodes of Six Feet Under is a great actor. And I am rather keen on him in this as the evil Rev. Brian Darling.

As the story unfolds it becomes quite evident that this family operates on lies and deceit and clearly have a lot to hide. And just like Nick (Krause), you want to untangle the story and find out who really killed his father, and why certain things are the way they are.

I'll keep watching I think.

so... has nobody in the US even heard of this??? :\

come on people, talk to me! ;)

The series will premiere in the UK on Friday, March 21, 2008 at 9pm on Channel 4.

We just got this in AU. I watched the first episode and thought it was okay, good Monday night fluff. But Ive missed all the episodes since. May buy it on DVD when it comes out.