• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Hydrocodone syrup?

Denial

Bluelighter
Ive got a couple bottles (25ml) of some 'cough syrup' that sez it contains in each dose (5ml) 4.5mg of Hydrocodone Bitartrate ...
sooo...
is that the same as the hydrocodone in pill form?
ie. if i drink the whole bottle would that be the same as eating about 23mg of hydrocodone in pill form?
(i know it seems elementary, just wanting to check though)
thanks all

Look harder at that label, are you sure Hydrocodone is the only "ACTIVE" ingredient?

Even if there is something else it usually isn't a high enough dose to do anything bad. I would check the label to see how big the bottle is. Whenever I get liquid hydro it always comes in a 6 OUNCE bottle. Thats 180ml at 5mg per 5ml. 25ml is only 5 teaspoons, thats shit!
------------------
The world can get pretty fucked up sometimes, so why can't I?

no, there is another active ingredient, but its a *relatively* harmless decongestant.
yeah i know its little baby bottle, but ive got like 4 of them... ya know, its like a "sample" bottle...
but yeah, 25mg of hydro is good to get me pretty high... so, verdict? a bottle should do it?

25mg of Hydrocodone is a buzz.. drink like 40 mgs of it if ya wanna get pretty high.. or more thats what it takes for me at least and my tolerance is pretty damn low

i'm guessin the other ingredient is guifenessin...have fun with the nausea
smile.gif

------------------
Hell is not where you're going...it's where you are...

that guafenesin shit is there to make u puke if u drink too much, have fun

You won't drink enough guaf to puke. It only has like 100mg per teaspoon plus 5mg hydrocodone. It is about the best cough syrup you can hope to get.

My shit never had guaf. I always had hydro-pc syrup. I would check though, guaf nausea is AWEFUL!
------------------
The world can get pretty fucked up sometimes, so why can't I?

I absolutely love this stuff!
First high - 20ml
second high - 20ml more
this is when the tolerance builds even if it is a whole day later!!!!!
third high - 40ml
to stay high - 20ml more
the next day finish the last 80ml in the bottle however you feel the need!
by the forth day - your going to have to call the doctor and tell him your cough hasn't went away yet!
This is suposed to be a five day supply,but four days- you should be straight!
This stuff is a bitch to get off - even though it is a pretty week opiate - it still sucks.
Usually takes a third bottle to ween myself off, and still feel comfortable.
Have fun - - -

I have found it's damn hard to cop refills on narcotic syrups - namely because if you have that painfull of a cough, and it doesn't subside in a few days, you would have to go back in to make sure you don't have something serious (like maybe anthrax).. still, most doctors would be weary in the first place...
Don't worry about the goofynessin, it wont hurt you in the doses you will be taking...
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'" (William S. Burroughs)

Does anyone know what the different types of hydrocodone cough syrup are?
I had this one brand last November where the ingrediant was labelled as Vicodin, not hydrocodone for whatever reason. At any rate, whatever it was, 4 teaspoons had me absolutely trashed. It was a rather large bottle too and lasted long enough to heavily abuse for 6 days. Completely rocked the hell out of HycoTuss. I am almost 100% positive that one teaspoon was suppossed to contain 10mgs.. I remember reading it and thinking I was not getting it right, but 4 teaspoons definantly felt like 40mgs of Vicodin.
And BTW, PhreeX.. about your anthrax comment. All I have to say is EVERY stupid motherfucker on earth right now who gets sick is getting tested for anthrax. And because I work at a lab, this means that I am out of my head with extra work because of the 1000 or so (that's how many samples we're averaging a night) idiots who think that because they are sick they have contracted the terrorist virus!#@$#@

There are a number of differn't types - namely just differn't brands - they all contain the same stuff - hydrocodone, goofynessin, some have APAP...
Now Intensol is some fun shit - 20mg Oxycodone per mL in the LOW DOSE juice!
SC - have you read the article on SA "Only important people get anthrax"? VERY GOOD! All about how only importabnt people are getting Anthrax, andthe general public is just stupid!
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'" (William S. Burroughs)

I was taking the "directed dosage" over the kitchen sink once and accidentally dropped the bottle into the dirty dishwater. I had to call my doctors office to get another bottle.
Sweet.

Yeah, stories like that CAN be successfull..
A fellow bl'er (a hottie girlie you would most all know) had her wisdom teeth taken out, well, she wanted to cop more dope so I told her what to say - her mom was down with everything so she did something I would never have thought of - her mom called the doctor that afternoon and said that while she was claening out the medicine cabinet, she accidently threw away the bottle of her daughters "pain pills" .. her little sugar muffin is now in pain and the garbage was already taken out
frown.gif
The doctor agreed to phone in some more, easy as that...
Something we used to do with Stadol inhaler scripts was to openthe bottle, transfer all the drug into another inhaler, re-fill with water, then push down hard enough it brakes the pump mechanism (not hard, the inhalers suck) .. go back to the pharmacy and tell them you went to use it for the first time, and the thing just wouldn't spray - when I worked as a pharmacy tech, I had two differn't people come in with broken inhalers, except they were honest and told how much they had actually used (fools!) .. apparently the Stadol inhaler is broke to breakage ..
Glass is rarely used in any pharmacy packaging, but we used to have glass bottles of Hydrotuss (generic made by Teva) .. they were 7oz glass bottles, the biggest ones stocked.. usually the full 7oz's was prescribed, so a label was just printed and slapped on the glass bottle.. while I never actually did this, I think a good idea would be to look as though you're shopping insde the pharmacy, pick up your script and then as you walk around the store (or even out to your car), pour the contents into some other container, and fill the glass bottle up with some cheap, generic OTC cough syrup.. head back to the pharmacy to tell them they printed the in-correct address on the bottle - as you pull the bottle out to show them, slip and drop it on the floor... if it shatters all over, spilling the dope, while you might have to pay for another bottle, you get more... the obvious problem is that you have to do all this VERY FAST - you can't go home and come back an hour later, also, this is something adults might be able to do (people over, say, 30) .. you yunging wouldn't be able to pull this off as easy.. besides, I don't even think you could find any narcotic syrup in GLASS bottles anymore..
------------------