Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

film: Oliver Stone - Escobar

lostNfound

Bluelight Crew
Looking forward to this one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escobar_(2009_film)#Films

Escobar is scheduled to be a 2009 film directed by Antoine Fuqua,[17] based on the book Mi Hermano Pablo by Roberto Escobar, the true story of drug lord Pablo Escobar.[18] The film is being produced by Oliver Stone and distibuted on Justin Berfield's J2 Pictures. Escobar will star Edgar Ramirez in the title role. Filming will take place on location in Colombia and Puerto Rico. Filming is expected to commence in January 2008. The film is currently scheduled to be released on November 30, 2008.[19]

Escobar is in direct competition with another Pablo Escobar biopic, Killing Pablo.[20] Both films were announced around the same time, but Escobar is likely to come out earlier.[17]

Recent interest in Pablo Escobar is credited to the fictional film, Medellín, from the HBO series Entourage. Producer Oliver Stone even said "This is a great project about a fascinating man who took on the system. I think I have to thank, Scarface, and maybe even Ari Gold."[18]

Oliver Stone is pretty hit and miss, IMO. If it's anything like his other biopics, I can expect a lot of creative liberties.

So is Vincent Chase going to star =D

No seriously, sounds interesting but I am sensing another 4 hour bio pic