• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP wesmdow

OMG....this is very very sad news for me.:( We spoke by PM quite a few times.
I'm at a loss for words. God Bless.

as I stated in the si thread...I want to self injure...He was one of the few that spoke to me and cared, I'm at a loss for words...:(

What the fuck?
How, if anyone minds me asking?

Rest in peace buddy...didn't know you, but read your posts.

Aw shit, I didn't realize s1ck = wesmdow...I remember wesmdow from a long time ago...

Last edited:
^I don't yet have all the facts nor permission to say. blissfulMenace can provide more details as they come in if he chooses.

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of Wesmdow. My thoughts are with him, his friends, his family and everyone whose life he touched through Bluelight. I never personally knew him or communicated with him, but I followed his struggles and I wish the people who knew and loved him well peace.

If there is anything TDS staff can do to help with the grief, please feel free to PM any of us.

RIP wesmdow, you will be missed by many. I hope you are at peace now.

i didn't know him on a personal level but i remember posting in one of his threads just a few days ago. i also would like to know what happened.

Pierre...

I can't believe this happened. When BM told me what happened, I was in shock. I still am in shock.

Pierre (aka wesmdow/s1ck) was one of my best friends. Even though we were a country apart, he knew me just as well as people I saw in my daily life. I told him before that if we ever lost contact, for some reason, that it would be hard to ever forget him. I never thought I would be losing contact with him like this, though. I remember the last time I talked to him.

Pierre...man...I love you like my own brother. You have been my friend to talk with for years. I feel like I've grown up with you, even if we've only ever known eachother in text.

I love you man. I'll miss you.

<3 R.I.P Pierre <3

i know most of the details. im just not sure what i should share..

he died of a heroin overdose. his mom found him in his bed about 11 today and called the paramedics. They were unable to recussitate him(sp?)

if you guys have any questions feel free to ask them.. il share what i can.
all of his friends are here with me and were talkin about the good times.

its a fucking sad day. my great grandma also passed away at 102 years old today. ive never experienced anything like this

wow, im at a loss for words.ive talked to him thru PM's a few times a while ago, i didnt know s1ck was his new handle. thats crazy. he will be missed.

Damn. That's really bad news. :(

Wesmdow always spoke exactly what he thought and seemed to have heaps of compassion. He liked to try his best to help other people, and often did... damn...

My thoughts go out to all his mates and family. :(

Rest In Peace brother. :(

(blissfulMenace, I'm really sorry about your Great Grandma too :( What an awful day.)

I didn't know him .But I know BL is a tight community and many of you were close to him. I am sorry for your loss.
Rest in Peace.

My condolences to all of his friends and family. I've visited a lot of his threads and he was a real contribution to Bluelight. RIP to both wesmdow/s1ck and your great grandma, they will both be missed. :(

Even though I did not know him personally I enjoyed reading his posts. I'm in shock cuz I've been reading BL for years and his screename was familiar to me. This is so shitty... that's an understatement :(. I'm sure a lot of people on BL are really hurting and my heart goes out to you <3

This is a horrible thing to have happen.

Please blers, be safe out there and take care of yourselves. There's always a light at the end of a tunnel no matter how dark things may seem.

Peace wesmdow.

Shit.

I remember talking to pierre and giving him some advice. His life was going up and down all the time. I hope he felt as little fear as possible upon dying.

He rests in peace now.

Fuck that is such a shock...RIP Wes :(

oh man :(

He just had a thread in TDS about how he decided to relapse too...fuck...such an unfortunate reminder of how fragile life can be.

rest in peace dude

:(

Last edited:
omg! I'm gonna be crying for soooo long. I really miss him already. man WTF! he was so cool and nice. omg, why???????

lady was telling me about this, bout the same time you told her..

dude, im really sorry..

PM me if you wanna chat