Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD "Quote of the Day" thread!

Jackal

Bluelighter
Hopefully not been done before . . .

Anyhow, my contribution:

"I knew you wouldn't let me down, my friend, I was running out.”

Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez thanks Bolivian President Evo Morales on national TV for bringing him fresh coca leaves ((before eating one and adding ‘capitalism and international mafias have converted it into cocaine, but coca is not cocaine’.)

Ooooh but it has been done before. By me! In NMI.

But never mind. Gimme two secs and I'll contribute. I've just been reading 'The Wit & Wisdom of Oscal Wilde' which has some brilliant quotes in it :D

This thread could be braw %)

"Pay little attention to great problems - but pay great attention to small problems "[heavily paraphrased] - Ghostdog!!! I loved it -

I don;t
'I know what I want, but I want it now'

'If I had all the money I'd spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink'

A couple of the little gems by Viv Stanshall from Sir Henry at Rawlinson End

(others like 'bring me vicious horseradish sauce to pierce the tounge like Cardigan's lancers' is a bit more select in it's overall audience!

I've just been reading 'The Wit & Wisdom of Oscal Wilde'

Also one I subscribe to by the great Mr Wilde

'I can resist anything but temptation'

=D =D

"The only thing that ever consoles man for the stupid things he does is the praise he always gives himself for doing them."

That one by Chavez is cool, I really admire him. I hope he does great things for Venezuela.

Great Scott kara 8o - humanity over politics anyday !

" It must of evaporated "

A mates girlfreinds response as to the whereabouts of some lines of charlie that had been left by him on a covered plate on top of their bedroom wardrobe!! 8)

"They say of the acropolis, where the Parthenon is"
If you know where that is from, you might think it's funny, otherwise you probably won't get it. ;p

¨It´s always in the last place you look¨ -- my school teachers.

OF COURSE IT IS YOU MUPPET, ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD LOOK FOR SOMETHING AFTER THEY´VE FOUND IT. 8)

¨We are the angry mob, we read the papers every day, we like who we like, we hate who we hate but we´re all so easily swayed."-- Kaiser Chiefs.

Yeah and chilli tastes crap, personal taste all the way, but if people make a point, whatever that may be, then props for doing so.

EDIT: Chilli is great, esp when you start sweating from it, used to make a point.

Snowflakes are one of natures most fragile things, but just look what they can do when they stick together.

there is no "I" in team. %)

but there is a "U" in useless. ;)

My favourites:
'Primus inter pares'
"Dubito, ergo cogito, ergo sum"
"I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing."
"Better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a fool satisfied."

I guess they show my interests in life.

"im tired of following my dreams man, im just gonna find out where they're going n hook up with 'em later"

Karaboudjan said:
That one by Chavez is cool, I really admire him. I hope he does great things for Venezuela.

Chavez rocks, I love how he stands up to Bush et al. %)