Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Kratom 15x, Marijuana - semi experienced - Relaxation at its Finest

jorder1010

Bluelighter
I couldn't figure out how to add herb into the title but yeah i also managed to get
some special brownies for the Kratom, anyways...
I hate doing trip reports on a time format like this, but it seemed right b/c time seemed
to play a big part in the experience. everything seemed to work out really well, the kratom
faded as the brownies kiced in. also, my friend and i felt the brownies the exact same time (it was mad
funny at the time)..
here goes:

My two friends and i decided to procure 6 grams of Kratom 15x Standardized Extract from the local headshop. We got back to our room and, after smoking a bowl of some pretty good headies and dividing the powder into 3 equal parts, prepared the tea and drank it.

3:00 p.m. Kratom hits almost immediatley after drinking, and all of us noticed a slight mood elevation.

4:30 p.m. We've played video games for the come up and everyone seems to be a bit more 'chatty' than usual, definitley Kratom induced. Very light and subtle but definitley there.

5:00 p.m. I need to head to class, so I grab my bag and head out. On the way i'm feeling about the same as level of euphoria/intoxication that i stated previously, although it could be that i was distracted with trying to figure out how to apologizefor being late in Italian.

5:00 p.m. Sitting in class it really hits me. Its not intense, not a Smack!
More like a "hell yeah, this is nice" feeling %) . I notice taking notes I'm FAR more concentrated, and thinking about how to retain what I'm writing and how to do well on the exam comes faster and more easily.

This is one of the things that I think might contribute to the addiction potential of Kratom - you can function on it, and it gives the impression that you are probably doing it better than if you were sober.

6:45 p.m. I go to the cafe and eat. I'm fuckin hungry.

7:30 p.m. I meet back with my friends and we go on a burn ride. Smoking feels twice
as good as normal, for real. This shit had me and my friends spaced the fuk out.
anyways,

8:00 p.m. - This kid calls us and says he has some brownies. We pick up 6
for all of us. Btw, i just want to say that these were the perfect pot brownies.
They were in a PERFECT shape, hard on the top and soft on the bottom, and they
came wrapped in siran wrap with a smiley face sticker on it!

8:05 p.m. - We each eat one brownie. SO DANKKKK.

8:15 p.m. - My friend who drinks A SHIT ton ALL the time says he's more
fucked up than he's ever been from drinking. He definitley reacted more strongly
to the Kratom than us tho, even though he's way bigger.

8:20 p.m. - We eat another brownie.

9:00 p.m. - Again playing video games (the SAME game. NBA Street = crack. what is up with that??) waiting for the brownies to kick in. Definitley feel something, nothing big. The Kratom has for all purposes left the picture. Still a lingering effect, probably
alot to do with the herb. My friend who's fucked up leaves around this time.

10:00 p.m. - Hits my other friend and i HARD at the SAME TIME. i could tell he was feeling something, just as i was, and i asked him and he said "yeah i just did". itwas pretty funny. we're stoners... what can i say?

11:00 p.m. Still playing video games fucked up. I eventually pass out around 1 in the morning.

SUMMARY

I always like doing Kratom, find it very pleasant in general. If you smoke a lot of
weed but sometimes feel the need to spice it up, i recommend Kratom. It's fairly
safe and all natural.

It really isn't all that bitter (you get used to it) and my friend said he actually likes the taste, like he would probably drink it as a tea. I don't know about
that but it is definitley bearable and well worth the 5 secs of bad taste.

substancecode_Kratom
substancecode_Mitragynaspeciosa
substancecode_opiate
substancecode_opioid
substancecode_ethnobotanical
substancecode_Marijuana
substancecode_Cannabis
_combo_
categorycode_indoors
categorycode_group
categorycode_positive
categorycode_recreational