Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

One Dose - The Hangover Cure Pill

Splatt

Ex-Bluelighter
Anyone rely on this after a heavy night of drinking. It's not to be replaced with water and food... but it actually worked for me after drinking a whole bottle of vodka one night and taking 4 capsules (women only need to take 2-3)

Its apparently a liver protectant. And contains:
Silybum Mirianium Fruit Powder 60mg, Taraxacum Officinate Root Powder 60mg
Excipient: Bentonite 480mg containing Calcium 20mg, Soluable iron 100mcg, Potassium 9.7mg, Magnesium 8.3mg Sodium 110mg, Silicia 17mg.

It does say May not be suitable for people who drink excessively though but it did work for me. Then again come to think of it hangovers don't really effect me anymore besides dry mouth and waking up a few times during sleep to drink water.

They say a money back guarantee if it does not work.

1800 61 21 72 for store locations, but they sell in bottle shops, vending machines in clubs and pubs even, and at pharmacists...

www.onedose.com.au

boxleft0yk6.jpg

Anyone use or used this product and have any reviews to share?

Last edited:
Interesting. Most of the hangover is low blood sugar, dehydration and loss of electrolytes, so I can see how it worked with some food an some water.

To be honest...I started on pills back in the day because it meant I could wake up without a hang over!

well i always eat after drinking, dont really drink water though, and these worked.. u have to have them before bed though.

in what way do you think they worked for you Splatt?

(does Vodka even give hangovers?)

a whole 700ml bottle drunk half half 12oz glass vodka/water in 25 mins normally does...

i dont know but a certain banned "soldier" on this forum would back up they work for him as well.

Had some of this stuff couple of weeks ago after drinking 7 jugs of beer and a few cans afterwards. Woke up in the morning absolutely 100% and i usually get bad as hangovers when i just drink. Amazing stuff....

Anyone find it didnt help at all ? A packet is pretty much the price of a drink at a club, or the amount of money you would get short changed while you're having your last drinks and blind as or money youd spend on a hog dog and a pie at the 7-11

Just don't get drunk. A hangover is telling you a message, a bad message. That you drank far too much poison.

Covering it up doesn't change the fact that your killing yourself.

say tghe same for any drug man.

LSD is supposed to be clean when pure, but for me it leaves me struggling feeling fucked and anxious squirm,ing in my bed trying to get to sleep with sore muscles... is that trying to tell me something?

every drug, even foods has an outcome... yeah alcohol is a impotent shit drug, that has toxic effects... but alcohol is everywhere and part of human culture all over the world...

i dont feel too crash hot after meth or pills either
even clean mdma after a couple of points i comedown and feel fuckin dead and sleep for 2 days.

Slateroz said:
To be honest...I started on pills back in the day because it meant I could wake up without a hang over!

On yeah I would prefer the overwhelming compulsion to kill myself, than a slight headache any day :)

Cant say i have tried anything like that splatt but personally i cant find anything better than a big thick bannana smoothie to soothe the aftermath. The only downside is the savage sound of the blender at 3am.

Theres the "english breakfast": a double dose of aspirin
hehe

sort of off topic but what alcoholic drinks do people think minimise the dehydration/electrolyte loss during a big night?

think i saw another thread regarding beer and dehydration somewhere also

Beer definitely has a different hangover. I find also stuff like bourbon and rum make you feel more sick than vodka. But as soon as you have a meal and a decent bowel release you feel better.
Red wine has a nasty weird ass REM induci9ng sleep/hangover period with headaches.... while dry white wines if you have orange juice with it.. I find the hangover to be pretty near non existant.

I usually take two asprin and a glass of water after a big night of drinking, I only wake up feeling tired because I've been up late.

morning after drink gaterade or similar is good .. so is a bacon and egg roll

If you drink a soft drink or juice before going to bed is helpful...