• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

stamps you'd like to see on pressed pills.

Youkai

Ex-Bluelighter
something I realy wish Id see but have yet to come across is a 13 point lightning bolt (or, which would be much ahrder) a steal your face. I know disco biscuites has there own pill out at one time (it was there logo) and then there are wu-tangs (do they follow wu-tang?). another awesome stamp would be the recycling signal, the three arrows going around in a triangle, you could call them st. stephens :p

so what ahve you always fantasied about being on your tabs?

a big 3-d wang

'ecstasy' around the outer ring

red and white with a button like a pokéball

donut shaped

I could go for a hand flippin you off. I'd buy that shit.

They could call it the blue bird. :D

haha i've always thought about these

only one i can think of right now is E.T. for some reason

The one I always wanted, I actually found a few years ago -- a green skull and crossbones.

It was funny, I remember having several pills to choose from: nine purple ferraris and one green skull and crossbones. I was like, "Well, it looks poisonous. There's no way I'm not taking that green one!"

I would like to see a Google stamp. But the pill would have to be QUALITY, as Google can do no evil.

BMW logo---------SKY"again"-----------------------Mercedes mayback"Mm logo"---------------------------------------and last but least............Plain white no logo 150mg. 100% grade A pure MDMA pill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!------------------------

drew345 said:
steal your face logo or handcuffs
why handcuffs? I would not want to be the guy pressing those.. I mean what is the meaning behind those?

I always wanted to see a pill with an instrument pressed on it like a guitar, i mean music+mdma=how could u go wrong?

Bill said:
I always wanted to see a pill with an instrument pressed on it like a guitar, i mean music+mdma=how could u go wrong?

there has been musical notes

seen clovers, some of these would do well, some already have

greta_text_expert.jpg

or that >> %)

Some used to go around in the UK with number of mg of MDMA pressed on, 180 if i remember correctly.