Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Tramadol/100 mgs) New experience: Warm numbing body

Cface

Bluelighter
Hey first time ever using tramadol i'll let ya know exactly what all i was doing at the time...

- 2x50mg Tramadol Powder Capsule
- bowl of good weed

So i took my first two pills of 50mg tramadol (in a green-aqua capsule) at around 10am at a friends. After about 15 minutes i started to feel really warm and tingly in my hands and feet. After that i felt warm and my body was numbed. At around 11am i shared a bowl with 4 people and started to feel REALLY fucking good. The weed made my mind hazey as fuck and the tramadol made my body feel great.
At around 2-3pm i took another pill where i poured half of the powder in some water and closed the capsule and swallowed the rest. It hit me in about 3 minutes. I was holding the (metal) pipe bowl for about 30 seconds til i realized the shit was hot!

But the next day (today) I snorted some tramadol... definitely the best route to go IMO. Maybe i can make the tramadol smoke-able like making crack? haha.

Pros:
- Supresses hunger (from when i get the munchies on weed)
- Feeling of euphoria
- Makes me relaxed not so much sleepy.

Cons:
-Makes my body itch for hours after taking the tramadol. However i don't get any rashes or sores or bumps.

substancecode_tramadol
substancecode_pharms
substancecode_opiates

Last edited by a moderator:
hurrah! another tramadol-lover! it makes me so happy to see other people diggin tramadol :D

welcome to bluelight!

be careful with tramadol, as it lowers the seizure threshold - meaning it is easier to seize if there is tramadol in yr. system. if you have any anticonvulsants on hand (benzodiazepines such as valium, xanax, klonopin, ativan, etc. are a fun choice for anticonvulsants), i'd suggest taking a low dose a few minutes before you dose on the tramadol. also, tramadol dosage is not to exceed 400 mg / day. have fun and be safe!

I am sure I would love tramadol but I never tried it... and I think my days of opiates are over, for my own good. Nice to read about though! :)

I gotta tell you though, Tramadol is merely half the fun if you aren't toking it up. Weed is like a catalyst with tramadol. The two combined are absolutely wonderful. So much better than each on its own.
Weed gives me the mental high, tramadol gives me the body sensations and weed compliments that. Not to mention tramadol supresses the hungar from weed and keeps me relaxed not fall asleep like on weed alone.

psychedelicious said:
hurrah! another tramadol-lover! it makes me so happy to see other people diggin tramadol :D

welcome to bluelight!

be careful with tramadol, as it lowers the seizure threshold - meaning it is easier to seize if there is tramadol in yr. system. if you have any anticonvulsants on hand (benzodiazepines such as valium, xanax, klonopin, ativan, etc. are a fun choice for anticonvulsants), i'd suggest taking a low dose a few minutes before you dose on the tramadol. also, tramadol dosage is not to exceed 400 mg / day. have fun and be safe!

At the levels he was doing it, I don't think he was in danger of seizing.

can you really snort tramadol? I have the 50mg oblong pills. i have always just swallowed them. Anyone have experience snorting?

I have never seen anything positive in Tramadol, and it just makes me tired and groggy. I have done it several times at doses ranging from 100-300mg with and without cannabis, and I just dont see anything of worth in it. It doesnt give me the general opiate feeling like oxycodone and hydrocodone and it just doesnt do much for me. I dont fuck with any drugs anymore but psychs and cannabis, but to each his own. I only consume drugs that I get something otu of and that strip away everything to my bare Being, the Light.

^^Tramadol seems to be really variable in subjective effects.

For me, it's my favorite opiate, by far. But some people consider it one of the shittiest.

Cface said:
I gotta tell you though, Tramadol is merely half the fun if you aren't toking it up. Weed is like a catalyst with tramadol. The two combined are absolutely wonderful. So much better than each on its own.
Weed gives me the mental high, tramadol gives me the body sensations and weed compliments that. Not to mention tramadol supresses the hungar from weed and keeps me relaxed not fall asleep like on weed alone.
Tramadol and weed helps you not fall asleep? Damn hah, it does the exact opposite for me. I nod so hard after smoking a bowl when im on tramadol. I usually end up falling asleep cause it becomes impossible to keep my eyes open they get so heavy and I get soo sedated.

Well i'm at the point where tramadol does nothing for me. Only if i snort one and take down about 5 pills. Even then i need to be on weed to do it. I've also built up an ungodly tolerance for weed from smoking weeks of my homegrown 18-20% THC bud.

And keystonelight,
Yeh you can snort it. Mine come in powdered capsules i just open the capsule. If you have the whole pill just cut it with a butter knife and chop it up real fine. Burns like hell but kicks in quicker. Only lasts about 15-20 mins for me.

My Take on Tramadol!

In my opinion, Tramadol has MANY positive uses. Althought I have an unGodly opiate tolerance, I find that around 250mg will create some heavy euphoria and quite noticeable warm body effects.

Some of the best effects from Tramadol, in my opinion, are:

1. Quite easy to get, both from foreign online pharmacies and doctors, because of it being unscheduled by the F.D.A.

2. If you are suffering from withdrawals caused by the abrupt discontinuation of an opiate binge, Tramadol administration can ease the symptoms.

3. If opiates cannot be obtained, especially when taken for pain (chronic or acute), Tramadol CAN be exactly what you may need to ease light to moderate pain.

4. For some, you may find yourself super-talkative while under the influence of Tramadol - this can be very enjoyable.

5. For some, Tramadol can ease insomnia and help one to sleep. I, however, find it very difficult to sleep while on it.

These are just a few I could come up with. I believe these positives outweigh the danger of lowering the seizure threshold but if you have a history of seizures, please TAKE CAUTION!!!

Question for more pharma-educated folks - can a medication like Gabapentin be used in conjunction with Tramadol to lower the chance of experiencing a seizure???

Thanks for reading!
Opium Dreams

Personally I love tramadol; I first had a box of 20 or 30 tramadols to myself :), within a week they were gone. I loved the body buzz they gave, I also took codeine but I much prefer the tramadol. I've been wanting them for a long time but could never find them, I now have a source but they're damn expensive so I'll either save up or simply go for some more soma.

Cface said:
Well i'm at the point where tramadol does nothing for me. Only if i snort one and take down about 5 pills. Even then i need to be on weed to do it. I've also built up an ungodly tolerance for weed from smoking weeks of my homegrown 18-20% THC bud.

And keystonelight,
Yeh you can snort it. Mine come in powdered capsules i just open the capsule. If you have the whole pill just cut it with a butter knife and chop it up real fine. Burns like hell but kicks in quicker. Only lasts about 15-20 mins for me.

Wow, I was hoping to not see something like this. If it's only seeming to last for 15-20 minutes on you, then you must have a huge amount of tolerance as tramadol lasts for hours. Even if you think it's not affecting you, it is, physically, for far more than 15-20 minutes. So be careful.

You will probably get withdrawals when you stop. So please be aware of that before you dig yourself deeper... it'll just be harder and harder to get out.

trammy yum

:D I really think Tramadol is one of my favorite substances. I can feel soooo happy and nobody even knows I'm on anything. Gives me energy, etc. However, I have experienced bad withdrawals a few times and had 2 seizures so I am really careful now. Want to try some Kratom, tho.

another tramadol lover :) dunno bout snorting it though man? woulda burnt like shit?

indelibleface - its a fav of mine too, not far behind iv morphine. great to be prescribed it too

I didn't know tramadol gave you any kind of a good feeling, i found the sideeffects where more profound then any good feelings, maybe it's just me, i thought tramadol was like apap or ibuprofen or i should say non-narctic, didn't know you could get a buzz off of it, learn somthing everyday.
PEACE

Last edited: